News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Martina Hingis vs Serena Williams story

• 2 Replies

Offline Knicks

• God Member
Martina Hingis vs Serena Williams story
« on: October 17, 2013, 10:05:56 PM »
The retired vs. active tennis player tournament just ended and all of the players are in the locker room cooling off joking around.  The retired players consist of Martina Hingis, Steffi Graf, Andre Agassi, and Pete Sampras, while the active players in the room are Serena and Venus Williams, Roger Federer, and Andy Murray.  The players were talking about how many titles they each won and how great it was playing each other. 

“Of you three girls the easiest to beat easily was Serena” Martina said with a smile.  “Even though you have a winning record vs. me, they all came when I was hurt.”

“Bullshit” Serena yelled.  “I beat you in two different grand slams.  On hard and clay court, and if we played on grass I would have beat you there as well.  I will beat you right now in this locker room if you want.” 

Serena still wearing her colorful tennis outfit walks over her 5’9” muscular to the 5’7” slimmer Martina and gives her a shove.  Martina wearing still in her white tennis skirt and silky sports bra.

Do you really want me to embarrass you in front of your sister and MY friends” Martina says with a smirk.  The other player’s just cheered and chant for a fight except Venus who tries to separate the two women. 

“No I am a big girl I can handle this sis, OK” Serena said coolly to Venus and Venus just nods her head and step back.

As Serena said this Martina grabbed a racket from the floor and smacked Serena in the shoulder twice as Serena stumbled away.  Holding her shoulder, Serena looks up angrily “You can use weapons if you want.  I am fine using these” as Serena holds up her hands.  Martina runs at her with the racket high and swings for Serena’s head.  Just then Serena ducks and nails a huge right fist into Martina’s milky white stomach.  Then follows up with a left to her breast and another right to the stomach that knocked Martina down holding her stomach and rolling away from Serena. 

“Wow are you week.  3 shots and you go down.  Come on, I will give you a chance to get up and one free shot.” Serena said with a grin and closed her eyes.   

Martina gets up slowly holding her stomach with her right hand.  “All I need is one shot to take you down.”  What Serena did not see when she closed her eyes was Martina getting up slowly and with her left hand grabbing a heavy plastic bottle that was on the floor. 

“Watch out” Venus screamed and at the last second Serena opened her eyes and tried to get out of the way.  The bottle mostly missed, but some connected and dazed Serena.  Martina then dropped the bottle and started punching Serena in the stomach and back and forces Serena into the corner.  The problem was that Martina did not know how to throw a proper punch and was hurting her hands, and Serena is so muscular the punches did not hurt too much.  Martina stepped back for a second to rub her hands and to see the damage she did to her opponent. 

Serena just stood holding her head to check for blood but did not find any and then with fire in her eyes just ran at Martina and started to throw haymakers at her.  First to the head hitting her in the eye then dropping to go for a few shots to the her pale stomach and rising up a little to aim for Martina’s breasts.  Wherever Martina put her hands to block the punch Serena aimed for a different spot.  Serena backed Martina into the lockers and gave one last shot right to her pussy that dropped Martina.  Martina fell into a ball holding her stomach.  “You win Serena.  I give up”

In the background you hear everyone cheering.  Venus goes to hug Serena, but Serena pushes Venus away.  “I am not done yet with little Swiss Miss here.”

Martina looks up with tears in her eyes.  “I give up.  You’re the better fighter.  You’re younger and healthier than me”

Serena heard that “Don’t give me that you were hurt before.  Just for that I am going to make sure you are permanently hurt and embarrassed to show your face in front of these people again.”  Serena then picks up some grip tape used on the tennis racket handle and proceeds to tape Martina’s hands behind her back.  Then in her sweetest voice “can one of you strong men come over here and help this poor girl up.” 

Roger jumps forward “since she is from my country I should have the honors.”  He then picks up Martina by the hair and holds her up by the shoulders facing Serena with his bulging crotch rubbing into Martina’s tight ass. 

“Please Roger, don’t help her.  I thought we were friends” Martina begged.  “We were friends in the past but you are really a bitch” Roger replied and nodded to Serena to say he has a good grip.

“Thank you dear” and then Serena started to take shots on Martina’s stomach really softening it up.  First she aimed right below the belly button and slowly moving up to the belly button, then just below the breasts making Martina lose all of the air in her body.  After each shot Martina’s ass bangs into Roger’s ever growing cock as he rubs it against her ass. Martina’s head is lying to the slide as her stomach is going from white to red to black and blue.  While Roger’s crotch is getting herder his hands are slowly moving to Martina’s breasts and starts to fondle them over the bra.  The massage is making her moan threw the pain.

“Can someone get me a pair of scissors” Serena said.  Pete grabs a pair and walks to Serena.  “Are you going to cut her hair” Pete asked.  “No silly this is to remove that ugly bra.  You can do the honors of cutting it if you want” Serena again said sexily.  Pete takes the scissors and slowly cuts off Martina’s bra and removes it while feeling up her breasts.  Roger slides his hands back to Martina breasts to massage them some more. 

“Not fair” Andre yelled.  “We want some fun” Andy said.  Serena with a smile “ok guys play nice and take turns.  The Swiss Miss is not going anywhere for a while.”  Andre and Andy take the crying Martina from Pete and Roger and start feeling her up by sucking and pinching her once perky breasts.  Serena walks up to them and starts to slowly remove Martina’s tennis skirt and panties and as she is half way down Roger comes in and starts to finger Martina. 

“Slow down boy.  We will all get a chance.  Remember ladies first” Serena says as she looks at Venus and Steffi.  The other girls come over and tell the boys to lay down Martina on her back and step away.  Martina is lying on her back sweat soaked from pain.  Her black and blue stomach slowly rising in pain, once smooth milky white breasts all scratched up and bruised, hands still tied behind her back, and moaning in pain. 

“I got the head” Venus said as she leaves her skirt on but takes off her panties and sits on Martina’s tear stained face with Martina’s nose going up Venus’s slit.  Steffi goes between Martina’s silky legs and kicks them wide.    She drops to her knees between Martina’s legs and makes a fist and start to punch Martina’s pussy.  “I never liked you, you bitch.  You always thought you were so great” Steffi yelled.  Martina tried to scream but her face was muffled by Venus’s slit which vibrated and started to get Venus off.  Serena put her hand on Steffi’s shoulder “this is gentle time now.  Let’s have some fun.”  Steffi then inserted her fingers and Serena did the same as they both massaged Martina clit making her pant and get very wet.  Her panting also made Venus very excited and she started to cum all over Martina’s face at the same time Martina cummed all over Steffi and Serena’s hands.  The three girls get up off of the beaten girl and Serena and Steffi go to clean their hands with Martina’s hair while Venus takes Martina panties and dries her off and shoves them in Martina’s mouth.

“OK boys.  She has three holes and four of you.  We will play a little game of accuracy to see who gets left out.”  Serena then has Steffi and Venus pick up the passed out girl and hold her up against the locker.  “This game is called Hit the Swiss Miss” Serena said with a smile.  “The object is to hit a ball into her pussy.  Last one to hit her pussy does not get a hole but can play with her boobs.”  The four guys agree and go get their rackets and tennis balls as their cock and balls get to full attention looking at the naked girl.  Martina hears this and is shaking her head no trying to cover herself with her legs.  “That’s cheating” said Venus and punches Martina right in the crotch and her legs drop down. 

Roger goes first and swings his racket and hit’s the ball right into Martina pussy as Martina screams out in pain.  “Yes” screamed Roger and walks over to Martina and kisses her right on the wet pussy lips.  Thank you.”  Up next is Andre who swings really hard and hits Martina right in the belly button leaving a huge red mark and Martina gives a little dry heave.  Pete goes and also hits her right in the pussy.  “Yes.  I call that tight ass” as he goes over there and tells Steffi to turn Martina around for a second.  He then slams the end of his racket up Martina’s ass.  “Just putting something in the hole to hold my place” Pete says as everyone laughs.  Andy is up and if he misses he and Andre will go again.  Andy swings and hits the ball into Martina’s breast flattening it some more.  “Dam it.”

“Ok, round two boys.  Let’s hit this mark hard” Serena said as she punches Martina in the pussy laughing.  Andre goes up again and swings and again hits Martina in the lower stomach.  “Shit” Andre yelled.  Andy then goes up bragging “that pretty mouth will be mine.”  Andy lines up and as hard as he can hits the ball directly into Martina’s pussy and the ball just sticks there.  “Great shot” someone yelled as Andy goes to get his ball. 

Now Pete, Andy, Andre, and Roger take off their pants while Steffi and Venus drop Martina on the floor with the ball still in her pussy and Pete’s racket up her ass.  Serena then goes to Martina and cuts the tape off her hands.  “We are almost done with you bitch.  You will always remember that I am better than you.”  Serena then picks up Martina by her cum soaked hair and makes her crawl to the naked well hung men.  Roger lies on his back as Martina crawls over him.  He takes the tennis ball out of her pussy and inserts his penis.  Pete then gets behind her and removes the racket and inserts his dick right in her ass making her howl.  Andy goes to her mouth and removes the stained panties and has Martina start giving him a blow job.  Andre on the side gets an idea and sits on the vibrating girls back, grabs her by the hair and uses her hair to jerk him off.  The female tennis players are standing to the side laughing and taking pictures while the guys are all moaning in pleasure.  Martina’s body is shaken in pleasure and pain and trying to moan with Andy’s dick in her mouth.  Martina had an orgasm at least once with all the guys on her and they keep going.    Andre is the first one to cum in Martina’s hair and as he gets off drags his penis across Martina’s sweaty back and leaves a trail of cum.  Andy is next and shoots the whole load down her throat leaving his penis there to make sure she swallows it all.  When he pulls out he pulls up her head by her hair and smacks Martina across the face with his now limp dick.  Pete pulls out before he cums and then finishes off all over Martina’s back.  Finally, Roger ejaculates in her as she has a second orgasm.  As Roger is pulling out Martina just drops from exhaustion lying there covered in cum and sweat barely moving. 

The seven tennis players go and hug and thank Serena for the great time.  “We should do this again” Pete said.  “Which other tennis players do you think deserve this” Andre says.

Serena and Venus look at each other with a grin.  “I know three that we could do it to that deserve it.  First Anna Kournakova, she is famous for losing, then Ana Ivanovic because she is like Kounakova.  Famous for being pretty, and the finally Caroline Wozinacki.  She thinks tennis is a joke, but we will make a joke out of her.” Serena said

They all agreed and as they were about to leave they went back to the passed out Martina and hog tied her like a like a pig and stuffed one the panties back in her mouth and two tennis rackets in her pussy.  “Thanks for the fun Swiss Miss.  Hope to never see you again” Serena said giving her one more kick to the pussy as she left. 

Offline MikeyZ

Re: Martina Hingis vs Serena Williams story
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 09:17:03 AM »
Good story Knicks. I would love to read a story about Serena kicking Anna Kournikova's ass.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Martina Hingis vs Serena Williams story
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 11:22:39 PM »
Good story Knicks. I would love to read a story about Serena kicking Anna Kournikova's ass.

I can only agree.  :D