News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

(Story) Keira Knightly vs. Aubrey Plaza

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(Story) Keira Knightly vs. Aubrey Plaza
« on: October 20, 2013, 10:51:32 PM »
{alt}
img host
{alt}
how to take a screen shot

Aubrey Plaza got a text message ‘You are inferior to all English women and I’ll prove this fact.’

She showed  her castmates and Rashida asked “That’s not Janet is it?”

Aubrey Plaza and Janet Montgomery had entered into a highly tense feud since the post party after their first fight.  A fight Aubrey gassed in and had to quit, since that moment she worked on her cardio and had two highly intense face to face showdowns with Janet.  Both of which left her shaken at her very core and yet only one person knew she was afraid as she was confident when it came to Janet.  She kept on the brave face.

“No, she likes you and I love you.  We both cherish your friendship and will respect your wish”

“That’s good to hear”

“Plus I got this from her yesterday”

She read out an email from Janet sent to her and Katie McGrath “Dearest friend Katie (Aubrey rolled her eyes and rolled her eyes.  She restarted this time in a English accent mocking Janet” Dearest friend Katie, after you soundly vanquished Michelle you and I almost… Well even to write the words I think of what it would have been like and I know you do as well.  We may very well one day come to battle once again and it is a day I fear.  Not that I fear you…Sorry Katie the anger was there talking of us, I can always acknowledge that our fight was completely equal and drained both of us.  I now know after we had a face to face that we will fight again, it is inevitable which puts me in a dilemma.  For you see Aubrey Plaza and I need to fight again.  I feel it at my very core; she and I need to fight her again.  She feels it as well, she believes the desire to fight me comes from her not having the cardio and being straddled with rules.  She feels the same about me that I feel for her, a desire to fight each other.  We dislike each other but we respect each other.  I can’t fight you before I fight Aubrey again and I hope that it is just one fight left with Aubrey”  Aubrey nodded her head yes there was more to the email but she kept it to herself she looked around “She wants to fight me again and only wants the one more fight, she knows I beat her up the first time and will do so again.  She knows I’m going to beat her up, not just beat her up but leave her mentally scarred.”

Aubrey left the set, she was going to fight whoever challenged her.  She didn’t care who it was but maybe it was Katie McGrath no she was Irish.  Maybe Gemma Arterton, wow that would be a challenge.  She got in her car and read the rest of the email ‘Win or lose my fight with Aubrey and Aubrey I know you are reading this over and over again just as I read my own words over and over again.  I beat you again I don’t think you will let it be enough.  You beat me then I don’t think I can move on without a third fight a rubber match.  I don’t hate  you Aubrey but I see it in you, a disbelief that I’m slightly better than you.  You believe yourself to be the better of the two of us and we’ll do battle again.  God help both of us.’

Aubrey got to the airport and the gate was open and was guided into a private hangar.  She was told to go up to the office but before she did she looked at the limo and walked over to it and put her hand on the window.  Something was pulling her to the window but she walked away for the office and she opened the door.  “Keira Knightly, seriously what a waste of my time.”

Keira got up and walked over to Aubrey then past her and shut the door.  Keira locked the door “Don’t you understand I am through with this belief that I am soft, I made one mistake last fight and…” 

“Keira are you recording this fight”

“I’m streaming it m’dear”

“Does Janet have access?”

“Yes after I be…”  Aubrey spun around and slapped Keira so hard that she was slammed against the door she just locked.

Keira groaned and Aubrey looked around then for no reason slammed her knee between Keira’s legs.  Aubrey stepped back and caught the falling Keira Knightly who moaned “Why”

“Because Janet needs to know”

With that Aubrey scooped Keira  up and walked her to the desk and dropped her face first.  “You see that Janet… YOU SEE HOW STRONG I AM.”

Aubrey lifted Keiras arm and absolutely destroyed Keira’s ribs with two knees “Its like a crystal ball Janet, watch me hurt her thinking its you I’m fighting.”

Aubrey grabbed Keira’s hair and lifted her up and grabbed the back of her pants and started to spin around and around then threw Keira up in the air over the desk.  Keiras’ head slammed into the floor and her legs limply hung on the wall.

Aubrey led down on her belly and looked down on Keira and kissed her forehead “It sucks Keira it really does, I don’t want to beat  you up.  Yet you challenged me and told me that your bitch friend Janet is watching.  I love your movies, I think you are a wonderful person but I also need to send a message to Janet and do you know what that message is.” 

Aubrey bounced up to her feet and kicked Keira twice in the stomach then trapped Keira’s ankles under her arms and lifted Keira up in the air and slammed Keira face and body first on the desk.  She looked around “What do you think Janet, heard you did that to Emma but did you do this.”

She put Keira’s shins on her shoulder and kicked Keira in the stomach.  Keira fell to her knees gasping for air “Well Janet, did you like that remember when we fight there will be desks there so do you see the kind of things I want to do to you that I’m forced into doing another weak british bitch.”

With that Aubrey grabbed Keira by the back of the hair and grinded her face into the edge of the desk.  “blame Janet”

Aubrey was starting to realize she was going to far, she knew from the moment that it was Keira she wasn’t facing much of a challenge yet she was right now no more than a bully.  She fought to win but did she need to in this fight.  She shook her head and brought Keira up against the wall and put one hand on Keiras throat and squeezed.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (Story) Keira Knightly vs. Aubrey Plaza
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »

“Don’t fight it”  Keira grabbed at Aubrey’s wrist with both hands but couldn’t move it.  Her two arms weren’t as strong as Aubrey’s one.  She couldn’t get Aubrey’s hand away from her throat and was being choked unconscious 

“Please stop”

Aubrey looked at pathetic Keira Knightly, this was being broadcast to so many people she had nothing more to gain and she let go and walked out “Don’t forget to tell Janet how it felt what I did, she saw it and needs to know  I won’t stop with her.”
{alt}
how to capture screen
{alt}
greenshot screen capture
Aubrey was finished beating up on Keira Knightly and walked back to her car when she heard Keira’s limo door open.  Much like she was waiting for Janet after Janet’s last fight there was Janet waiting for her.  “Keira wished for me to see this in the vicinity so we could talk of her victory.”

“Oh you thought she could beat me did you Janet did you hope for it.”

“No I didn’t think she could beat you and told her so.  Plus, I want our next battle to truly mean something… I hear correctly you are scheduled for another WBACCF battle”

“You did, me and Allison Williams who is Tina Fey’s good friend.”  Aubrey walked over to Janet and as she was walking she took off her shirt.  When she got to Janet her shirt was off as well

They realized that Keira’s people were watching so they got inside the limo.

“Time for us to be real honest with each other, you look at me and tell me that you are afraid of me Aubrey”

“Excuse me”

“Because I truly do fear what we will do to each other and losing to you; it scares me.”

Aubrey stared at Janet and just smiled but realizing the honesty “Yeah I feel that way too but I’m still going to fight you.”

“Same here and I’ll do what it takes to beat you.  I need to prove I was going to win that fight regardless of your stamina.”

“Janet my dear, you can come at me with all your skills you learned from fight experience, TV filming and even your ballet training but I’m going to win because I have more to fight for.  Much like you with Katie and yes I asked around you had more to fight for, your show was just cancelled so you had a point to prove.”

“Katie had as many points, she and I are best friends yet there is always a chance of us throwing down and beating the hell out of each other.  The toughness I show with Katie is not something I’ll have with you and that is not an affront to you it is fact.  It is hereditary for Katie and I to battle the way we do.  You and I is just business.”

“At this point it’s more than business, business wise I’d love to work with you.  This Janet is personal, if it was just business you would have told Keira to just go fight me.  You wanted to be here, you want to be in this limo, you wanted to initiate this conversation because I initiated the last two so here we are a third time but this time without our shirts.  We may have ended up without our shirts on in our fight but we didn’t really go body to body and look at how close to equal we are.  So as I seat here and feel your stomach I can say is stronger and more defined then mine (She grabbed Montgomery’s hand and put it on her stomach) but not by much.  This has been your calling card since you were a stripper on the League.  You and I are not a business rivalry, we are personal.  Don’t think you are fooling me admit its personal.”

“It is more than business and maybe someday we’ll work together and at the end of it we can fight again if we want.  I like fighting you, I can’t help it and I fear you and love the thought of fighting you.  I watched Katie get into that fight with Michelle and after it I heard most of the other women say they wanted no part of me.  I saw Tracy Spiradokos back up, I saw the fear in Ashley Benson’s face.  All I wanted then and there was to get into a fight with Katie… I didn’t mind bleeding because  I wanted to make Katie bleed and then saw what we did to each other last time and gone… Those feelings were gone, that desire to break her face her beautiful face was gone.  She left but you stayed, you stared me down that entire fight.  You stared at me with utter disdain like you wanted to go again right then and there and you did because I did to.  Our fight was so close, you respect me as an actress but if I have to beat the full respect in you I flappin will.”

They stared at each other hands on the others stomach having a hard time waiting to fight.  As frightened as both slim girls were at what the other would do in a fight.  They were excited for the thought of fighting each other.

“I don’t hate you” Aubrey said

“I don’t hate you but I don’t like you that much either.”

“I can’t stand that people think you are better at anything then me.”

“If we weren’t both women of our words I’d end this feud right here right now.”

“Well your right there but you’d end it by getting beaten by me”  Aubrey and Janet pressed their foreheads together and Aubrey remembered something “We may not have to beat the shit out of each other right which is good for you and your…oh god.” Aubrey was putting her hand down Janet’s pants but Janet had her hand down Aubrey’s pants

“You attack mine I attack yours.”

Aubrey knew Janet wasn’t kidding and removed her hand from the pants as did Janet remove her hand “We can have a kiss fight.”

Janet backed up and sat back a look of shock on her face as she thought about what Aubrey just said.  Aubrey smiled she got the better of Janet and she pressed this advantage by seating on Janets thighs and pressing her body against Janet’s “Whats the matter are you afraid of my lips destroying yours and my tongue choking you out”

Janet twisted her hips and torso and had Aubrey down on her back and pressed her body tight against Aubrey’s “Not at all, I can beat you in any kind of fight.”

Janet sat up on her knees and let Aubrey get up as well… Neither wanted this kind of fight so Janet tried to get Aubrey off the subject “I just didn’t bring my lesbo boots but if you need to go all lesbo with me who am I to say …”  A knock came on the window and the door opened

“You two promised me… Promised”  Rashida Jones admonished both and Aubrey left the limo embarrassed about Rashida catching them and excited to finally end the feud with Janet.

“could you please get me my top?”

Rashida passed her the top “Seriously, please don’t’ be there when she fights Allison.  You two have said your peaces and neither is backing down.  I don’t want to be there, I don’t want to hear or see Aubrey after the fight all beaten up talking about the win or crying about the loss… It’s to much for me and I’ll go tell her the same”

“I understand”

Rashida looked over at Aubrey who was putting her shirt back on “I don’t want you two to shake hands but seriously if you got anything  left to say anymore questions do them now.”

“Fighting me is about the fact I will go as far as you isn’t it?” Janet asked

“It is, theres something about you that makes me want to beat you up.  I always heard those airheads about proving their body is better than another airheads.  You aren’t a airhead, you are a highly talented actress who can fight.  I’m a talented actress who can fight and not many match up so well with me from measurements, to height to meanness in the fight.  It’s the fact with us it’s a catfight, I don’t think I’d be interested in a rematch if you and I went through what you and Katie went through… I also don’t think no I know for a fact we wouldn’t be friends afterwards if we did that in fact we weren’t friends after our fight… You and Katie broke each other’s faces and joked afterwards.  You and I however well we had a solid fight and shook hands and you saw it in my eyes and it was in your eyes we wanted to keep fighting.  It was fun and it was painful but we are close to equals as two women can get and I’m going to beat you and will go through hell to do so are you willing to go through hell to beat me? Yeah you probably are, look at you fists clenched nodding yes.  You’re hot as hell, tough as nails and will do what it takes to win… So how about this you destroyed Emma and she told me you kept calling her Ro…”

Janet lost it “don’t you talk to me about that red headed cowardice slut… You don’t mention her name and my name in the same breath.”  Keira’s security stepped in front of Janet “I hate that bitch, she hates me… There is no respect there is no hold back I’m tired of people saying I fear her especially when she’s the one who fears me…”  Janet calmed down  and sat down and started crying “We hate each other… .Pure unadulterated hatred.”

“With a few words I left you a crying mess, imagine what happens when we fight.  I broke you mentally and I’ll damn sure break you physically

(Upcoming; Wagner vs. Overton, McGrath vs. McGlynn, Cuthbert vs. Dewan, WBACCF 9)

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (Story) Keira Knightly vs. Aubrey Plaza
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 06:50:42 PM »
Thx and I agree Aubrey tried to have her for breakfast but was still hungry afterwards.  Aubrey's next match will be more competitive when she takes on Allison Williams from Girls