News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sasha banks vs Awesome Komg

• 1 Replies

Offline Knicks

• God Member
Sasha banks vs Awesome Komg
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:49:23 AM »
The first wrestler coming down the aisle wearing all black standing 6’1” and weighing over 300 pounds is Awesome Kong.  Kong walks into the ring jumping around and a lot more mobile than most 300 pound women or men. 

Her opponent coming down the aisle wearing blue and gold top and tight booty shorts is Sasha Banks.  Sasha is 23 years old and has been wrestling for three years and stands 5’5” weighing 115 pounds.  She light skinned black girl, with long brown hair, toned muscles, a tight stomach, and a tight bubble butt.  She enters the ring ready to go but a little scared. 

The two wrestlers circle each other and go into clench at the center of the ring and Kong just overpowers Sasha into the corner.  As the ref goes to break it up Kong chops Sasha in the chest and moves away.  Sasha grabs her already reddening chest and moves out of the corner.  “Come on ref,  let us wrestle” screams Kong with a smile. 

Sasha rubbing her chest “yeah ref like the fat girl said.  Let us go.”

They circle again and clench in the middle of the ring.  This time Kong throws Sasha into the ropes and as Sasha hits the rope Kong goes for a monster clothesline, but at the last second Sasha ducks and hits the other rope and on the return performs a dropkick on Kong’s chest.  Kong stumbles back as Sasha gets up and runs into the ropes again and performs another dropkick this time hitting Kong in the thigh.  Kong screams in pain and rubs her thigh as Sasha cheering to the crowd climbs to the top rope and from the top rope gives Kong another dropkick to her chest and makes Kong stumble into the ropes.  Sasha again turns to the crowd to cheer again. 

Kong is in the ropes getting her breath back as she sees Sasha go to the top rope again and follows her.  When Sasha gets to the top rope she sees Kong coming and when Kong is close enough, Sasha jumps off the rope to give Kong a flying body press and hits Kong straight in the chest.  Normally a great move except when you are fighting some who is more than double your weight.  Kong catches Sasha in mid-air holds the sexy black girl for a few seconds then drops down on her chest crushing the much smaller girl and knocking the wind out of her.  Kong gets up and brings Sasha with her by her hair.  Kong then throws the hurting black girl into the corner and runs in right behind her.  As Sasha back hits the turnbuckle, Kong comes in right after and jumps up and her huge chest lands on Sasha’s much smaller chest and crushes her between Kong and the turnbuckle.  Kong then takes a step back to see the damage done.  Sasha now has one hand on the rope to help her stand while her other hand is holding her stomach leaning against the ropes trying to suck in air.  Kong then grabs the ropes on either side of Sasha and puts her shoulder down and rams it into the lean girl tight stomach.  “Oof” screams Sasha as she is crushed against the turnbuckle and her ass rises in the air and lands on the second turnbuckle.  “Not so tough now when you can’t breathe are you bitch.”  Kong says as she slaps the winded girl in the face. 

Sasha then slides down the turnbuckle and her ass hits the mat while her heads lies on the bottom turnbuckle.  Her long legs are spread wide as her stomach rises up and down quickly trying to catch her breath.  Kong runs to the other corner and then runs back at Sasha and at the last second does a baseball slide feet first right into Sasha’s unprotected pussy.  Sasha just screams and curls into a ball grabbing at her pussy.  Kong gets up and just looks at the sexy black girl.  “I heard you were tough.  Either I have the wrong girl or the other girls in the back are as weak as you.”

Kong then gives Sasha a kick to the back and rolls the hurt girl to the outside.  Sasha hits the floor hard on her shoulder and stays there in a ball crying softly while still rubbing the pain from slide into her pussy.  Kong rolls out of the ring and picks up Sasha by her hair and looks like she is about to body slam her but instead she runs straight into the ring post slamming Sasha’s bare back into the cold steel.  Kong does this twice more as the smaller girl cries out in pain in Kong’s hand and then throws her into the steel steps.  Sasha’s broken body just collapses to the ground with her legs out and her hair lying on the ground and a huge bruise forming on her back.

“Come on little girl.  You wanted this match now you’re going to get it” Kong says as picks up her limp opponent and gives her an atomic drop right on the guard rail.  When Sasha hits the rail all she could do is give a grunt as she falls off the rail and onto the ground again rubbing her hurting pussy and breathing slowly in pain.  “Hope you don’t plan on using that part of your body anytime soon.”  Kong picks up Sasha by the front of her top and as she rolls the limp girl into the ring one of Sasha’s boobs pop out.  Kong sees the pain stricken girl lying flat on her back body covered in sweat, flat stomach rising slowly and one breast popping out of her top.  Kong turns to the crowd, “who wants to see this girls true figure.”  The crowd goes wild as Kong gets back into the ring and slowly walks to her downed opponent.  She picks up Sasha by the hair and leaves her in a sitting situation.  “Ready to show your breasts to the whole world.  Get your camera ready everyone” Kong tells the audience.  Sasha hears this and tries to fight back but Kong just punches her right to the pussy and Sasha just stops fighting.  Kong slowly removes the top and stands up Sasha and puts her into a full nelson showing off her light black skinned perky breasts.  As Kong is parading her around the ring she makes Sasha bounce up and down so her small breasts go up and down.  After one lap around the ring, Kong runs into the corner making Sasha’s chest hit the turnbuckle first and flattens the smaller girls body again.  Kong turns her around and starts to punch Sasha breasts.  Each punch Kong throws lands on Sasha’s chest and Sasha’s boobs are going from a perfect round shape to being as flat as a pancake.  When Sasha goes to move her hands up to protect her chest Kong aims lower and nails her in her flat stomach and pussy.  The ebony beauty once tight abs are weakening and turning to jelly with each punch.  After each punch to her lower body Sasha’s tight ass goes higher on the turnbuckle making it stick out.

Kong finally stops landing blows to the brunette and lets her fall to the mat.  “Sorry about bruising your chest.  Let me rub them to make them feel better’ Kong says with a smile.  Kong grabs Sasha by the neck and put her on all four legs like a dog and walks her by her hair to the middle of the ring while her breasts are flopping without any support and ass high and looking perfect in the tight shorts.  Kong then goes and puts one leg on either side of the girl back and jumps up and lands her ass and all of her weight on Sasha’s back making her drop to the ground struggling to breathe under the 300 pound women.  Kong then puts Sasha’s toned arms over each one of her legs and puts each of her mammoth hands around her delicate chin and pulls back as hard as she can and locks Sasha into a Camel Clutch.  Sasha lets out a blood curling scream as her neck is wrenched back and her once proud tits point to the sky for everyone to see.  “Now let’s get a good feel of those great breasts you have Sasha” Kong says as she slowly removes her hands from Sasha’s neck and slides them down her neck and gently latches on to her smooth but tortured breasts and starts to massage them gently. 

“See I can be nice and gentle” Kong says as she slowly massages them as Sasha moans in pleasure from the massage and pain from her back being stretched out.  When Sasha’s pink nipples start to harden, Kong starts to flick them and gently pulls on them as Sasha’s moans start to get louder and hips start to slowly rise and fall.  “You are getting excited.  You like it when I am gentle.  I thought a girl wrestler like you would like it a little rougher” Kong says as she starts to fondle Sasha’s breasts a little more vigorously and using her nails to scratch them up. 

“Oh that feels nice” moans Sasha as her hips bounce quicker and her breath is more rapid. 

“Sorry, my bad, I forgot that this was a wrestling match” said Kong as she is still fondling Sasha’s breasts.  “I am supposed to be hurting you.”  Then Kong goes from fondling Sasha’s breasts to punching, pinching, and scratching them as Sasha screams in pain.  “I am going to ruin these for everyone” yells Kong as Sasha’s breasts are starting to bleed and look like they are going to deflate.  Finally Kong gets off of Sasha’s back and slams her head to the ground as Sasha’s hand go straight to her breasts to try and massage the pain out. 

Kong quickly picks her up and gives Sasha a backbreaker over her knee and leaves her there letting Sasha hang like a lowercase n moaning in pain.  Kong’s right hand goes straight to Sasha’s breasts again to massage while her left hand goes to Sasha’s lower body.  Sasha is moaning again while Kong massages her bruised breasts and no one is paying attention to Kong’s left hand.  Her left hand is lying on Sasha’s smooth, toned, but bruised flat stomach just moving around until it starts to get lower on her body and close enough to feel a damp spot on Sasha’s shorts. 

“Wow is your shorts that sweaty? Let me feel” Kong says.  Kong moves her left hand underneath Sasha’s shorts and smiles.  “Someone likes her breasts being played with.”  All of a sudden you see the bulge of Kong’s hands in Sasha’s shorts start to move slowly up and down and Sasha start to moan and pant really heavy.  Kong slowly removes her hands from the shorts and throws panting girl off of her.  “Please don’t stop” moans Sasha as she is rubbing her breasts and wet pussy while lying on her back hips rising with the motion. 

Kong just stomps on the horny girl’s stomach and makes her curl up.  “That is my job to rub you down there.”  Kong then goes to Sasha’s feet and grabs each side of Sasha’s shorts and slowly pulls them away and throws them into the corner to reveal Sasha’s smooth shaven pussy already wet from the pleasure a few seconds ago.  Kong then picks up the naked Sasha and throws her into the corner again and follows her in and raises her knee right into the naked pussy of Sasha.  Sasha moans and tries to fall forward but Kong catches her and puts Sasha’s arms on the outside of the ropes to hold her up.  “I wrestled some hot girls and always wanted to do this in the middle of the ring.  Well sweetie you will be my first” Kong says as she slowly starts to rub Sasha’s moist pussy and sensually kiss her neck and rub her breasts.  All Sasha can do is moan and move her toned legs up and down rubbing Kong’s huge thighs. 

“Yes, Yes, Yes” Sasha screams as she orgasm on the turnbuckle.  Kong takes her wet hand out and puts it in Sasha’s mouth for her to clean it off.  Kong then backs away to see what she has in front of her.  Sasha looks like a mess with her perfectly toned body covered in sweat, hair is a mess, breasts misshapen, bruised and bloodied, abs covered in welts, and pussy still wet from the orgasm.

“I’m not done with you yet” Kong says as she rolls out of the ring and grabs each one of Sasha’s legs and pulls them towards her as Sasha falls down chest first with an oomph and legs straddling the ring post.  “Again this is a wrestling match.”  Kong then pulls with all her strength and pulls Sasha towards her as Sasha pussy hits the ring post squarely and all you here is a loud crunch that might have broken Sasha’s pubic bone.  Kong let’s go and Sasha crawls forward out of the corner leaving a cum trail behind her and falls holding her pussy while crying in pain.  Kong grabs a chair from the outside and throws it into the ring near the crying girl.  Kong goes back into the ring “Time to end the match bitch!” Sasha hears this and tries to crawl away on all fours with her naked tight ass high in the air.  Kong sees this and goes behind her and punts Sasha in her broken pubic bone.  All Sasha can do is scream out in pain and drop to the ground.  Kong then picks Sasha up by her hair and puts Sasha’s head between her legs getting ready to powerbomb her on the chair.  Sasha can barely stand in this position so Kong grabs her by the hips and before she lift Sasha up, Kong moves one hand down Sasha’s smooth back and gives her a few spanks to her ass.  Sasha’s ass jiggles a little as it turns red.  “Wish I played with this earlier but maybe next time” Kong says as she lifts her up by her hips and throws her down so Sasha’s back lands on the chair and knocks the poor girl out.  The ref counts to three and the match is over. 

Before Kong gets up she starts rub Sasha’s moist pussy again as she starts to moan in pleasure again.  Kong first puts in one then slowly inserts a second finger as Sasha’s flat stomach starts to rise and fall at a quicker pace as does her hips.  Sasha’s moans begin to get louder and finally she orgasm again soaking Kong’s hand.  Kong gets up drying off her hands on Sasha’s hair and walks to the back.  Sasha is left alone on the mat moaning in pleasure with cum stains forming under her on the mat, body covered in sweat with her battered breasts going different ways but up the way they were before the match started. 

When Kong gets to the back she sees Gail Kim, A J Lee, and other female wrestlers watching on a monitor staring at her as she walks by.  “If anyone wants to fight me you know where to find me” Kong says as she walks past licking her cum covered hand and laughing. 

Offline Knicks

• God Member
Re: Sasha banks vs Awesome Komg
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »
The way I write the match will last a while which would be bad good and bad for Charlize. The bad for the pain she will receive then the good from the way awesome will pleasure her.