News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Lacey Chabert (Story by the Amateur)

• 5 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Lacey Chabert (Story by the Amateur)
« on: October 25, 2013, 04:43:42 AM »
Inspired by my most recent poll, the Amateur has truly stepped up to the plate and crafted a tantalizing bit of tussling theater between these two, and happily he is allowing me to share it here.  Enjoy (I sure did)!   ;D

{alt}
Jennifer Love Hewitt

{alt}
Lacey Chabert

Ever since their early “Party of Five” days, Lacey felt she had been living in Jennifer’s shadow. When the sixteen-years-old Jennifer had joined the show in its second year, she had been regarded as a proper teen temptress, and, along with Neve Campbell, had been getting all the attention from the boys on the set, one of which Lacey had had a major crush on. Three years younger than Jennifer, Lacey herself had been looked at as a kid by everyone. A cute kid, but a kid nonetheless and, as such, widely ignored.

The slight resentment Lacey had harbored for Jennifer had vanished over time, but it had comeback stronger than ever after the two became tag team partners all these years later. It seemed to Lacey like little had changed and they were back on the “Party” set with everything being all about Love Hewitt, the Quick Shots Champion, the more “successful” actress and what not. And to make it worse, she felt more acutely than ever that Jennifer’s attitude towards her was more than a little condescending.

Now she finally had the chance to release all her pent up frustration and prove that she was, for all intents and purposes, better than Jennifer Love Hewitt and she was not about to waste that chance.

Like a true Champ, Jennifer fought valiantly throughout, but could do little against the fierce onslaught of a powerful and determined opponent. For all of Hewitt’s fighting prowess, Lacey was stronger, quicker and she really wanted this – she really, really wanted this.

The longer the battle continued, the more clear it became that Lacey had the edge. All of Jennifer’s energy and skill went towards either fending off her foe’s attacks or escaping the various holds Chabert locked her in and she seemed unable to organize any proper offensive. She did manage to put a few good moves on Lacey, but those were few and far between and were never going to be enough.

Steadily, purposefully, Lacey overwhelmed Jennifer, forcing her more on more on the defensive, until finally the inevitable happened. Trapping Jennifer in a Schoolgirl Pin, Lacey grinned broadly as she almost effortlessly rode down Hewitt’s struggles.

“Struggle all you want; you’re not goin’ anywhere!” Chabert observed rather insolently, looking down at her pinned rival. “You’re only embarrassin’ yourself even more!”

Groaning and grunting, Jennifer bucked and bridged with desperate urgency, but failed to dislodge Lacey from her perch and only exhausted herself .

“You have no idea how much I’ve been wantin’ to do this!” Lacey said, maintaining her dominant position and delivering a few hefty slaps to Hewitt’s unprotected face, just for the fun of it. “All these years, ever since “Party” you’ve been lookin’ down on me, always tryin’ to show me up, treatin’ me like a little girl! Well, Jen, you may not have noticed it since you’re always so busy being a smug, arrogant bitch, but I have grown! And not only am I a woman now; I’m a woman who’s superior to you in every way, as you’re about to find out!”

With that Lacey took her bra off, releasing her ample, sweat-coated breasts from their restraints. She allowed her rival one good look, just long enough for Jennifer to realize what was coming, then shifted her body and dropped the two gleaming orbs right onto the panicked face of Hewitt. The latter had only time for a short squeal of fear before the supple flesh engulfed her features and cut off her air.

Desperate to avoid being defeated – and by a move she very much considered her own trade-mark – Jennifer struggled with all her might. The two curvaceous, glistening bodies thrashed on the floor, each straining to the limit against the other.It did not take long to become obvious that this fight belonged to Lacey. No matter how much Jennifer heaved and twisted and kicked, the Breast-Smother remained firmly in place, depriving her of much needed air and pushing her closer and closer to the brink of defeat. Soon her movements began to slow as her oxygen-starved body weakened and she began to lose consciousness.

But Lacey had other plans than simply smothering her opponent into oblivion. She knew she had won, but intended to milk the opportunity for all it was worth. She raised her body a little allowing Jennifer to take in a couple of breaths, then spoke.

“Alright, partner, I think we’re done here! Everyone can see I own your sorry ass now, so let’s end this! I know I ought to smother you out – you certainly deserve it more than anyone – but I’ve decided I’d give you a break. You know, for ole times’ sake.”

“Here’s the deal,” Lacey announced breezily, her magnificent, sweaty breasts still hovering directly over Hewitt’s reddened, equally sweaty face, “You lick my boobs right now and admit loud and clear that I’m the better woman and I’ll leave you be. If you don’t, I’ll just put you out; it’s that simple. What’s it gonna be, Champ?”

“Okh…okh…okay!” A limp and depleted Jennifer rasped out, still fighting for breath.

“Okay then, bitch, do it!” Lacey commanded, lowering her breasts even closer to Hewitt’s face, her grin broader and cockier than ever as she reveled in her moment of triumph.

Jennifer hesitated briefly, then her tongue flicked at a stiff nipple and prodded the pliant titflesh. Lacey closed her eyes momentarily, experiencing a near-orgasmic thrill from not only having defeated the “great” Love Hewitt but having reduced her to an obedient slave to boot. She had waited years for this, but the wait was more than worth it.

An instant later, Lacey’s expression changed from one of sheer bliss to one of unspeakable agony and piercing shriek burst from her mouth. Hewitt had sunk her teeth into Chabert’s breast and was clamping down hard.

Overcome by the searing pain in her sensitive tit, Lacey was unable to offer a counter when Jennifer suddenly heaved up and rolled her over.

Coming fresh from what she considered the most humiliating experience in her life, the incensed Jennifer hammered away at her surprised foe, channeling all her hatred, rage and remaining energy into a furious barrage which left Lacey lying flat on her back, dazed and confused.

Panting and sweating, Jennifer dropped heavily on the supine Lacey, pinning her. Chabert squealed and struggled, but the damage had been done and she did not have the strength to throw Hewitt off. Sitting firmly atop her bucking rival, Jennifer threw down some hard punches and slaps into Lacey’s face, effectively quieting her.

“You bitch! You fuckin’ cheatin’ bitch!” Lacey whined, her eyes teary as she was suddenly overwhelmed by the unexpected turning of the tables and felt her battered and spent body was completely unable to cope with the woman on top of her. Jennifer laughed. A loud, harsh, nasty laughter, which, coupled with the cold gleam in Hewitt’s eye, bode nothing good for Lacey.

“And then you wonder why I treat you like a little girl!” Jennifer said, shaking her head. “You ARE a little girl and that’s all you’re ever gonna be! But, since I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for you, I’ll explain a few things about the realworld that you obviously haven’t learned – whether ‘cause you’re too stupid, or too naive, or both!”

“The first thing you have to remember, hon, is this: It ain’t over till it’s over! A fight ends only when one woman has given up or is unconscious – just like you’re gonna be in a minute! Also, showboating – it may look good but it gets you nothing but pain! But I’m sure you’ve already figured that out yourself!”

“So, yeah, Lace…you have grown. And you are good…kinda – I’ll give you that. But never, not even in your wildest dreams, are you going to be half the woman I am! Here, let me show you why!”

It was now Jennifer’s turn to set her “girlz” free and she did so slowly and deliberately, casually tossing her removed bra to the side. Looking straight down at Lacey, Hewitt taunted the pinned woman by giving a little shimmy of her shoulders which caused her full, heavy breasts to shake and jiggle in a brazen display of supremacy.

“No!” Lacey said in a hoarse whisper, knowing fully well what was coming.

“Nighty-night, Lace!” Jennifer said with a contented smile. “And don’t mess with me again; I may have to really hurt you next time!”

With that, Jennifer slammed her slick tits on Lacey’s face with an audible smack and wrapped her arms around Chabert’s head to complete the Breast-Smother. Unable to breathe, Lacey squirmed and twisted frantically, but it was no use. Jennifer kept the Smother in place, weighing her victim down, her legs having Grapevined Lacey’s to prevent the younger woman’s escape.

The lack of oxygen quickly took its toll on Lacey’s worn-out body. Her movement’s became jerkier and more uncoordinated, then gradually slowed down and finally stopped altogether as unconsciousness claimed her and she lay still in defeat beneath her conqueror.

Jennifer maintained her position a little longer, just to make sure her opponent was truly out. She then released her hold and climbed unsteadily to her feet. She was breathing heavily and sweating profusely and she shook all over from the physical and mental stress of the battle, but on her face there was the satisfied smile of a victress. Planting one foot firmly on Lacey’s chest, she raised her arms in triumph, soaking up the spectators’ applause with her head held high, having no doubts in her mind that she had earned the honor. It had been one of her most difficult fights ever. She had suffered both pain and shame and she had come within a whisker of being defeated, but she could not care less about any of that now. She had won and that was all that mattered.

Having asserted her dominance, Jennifer gathered her bra from the floor, then picked up Lacey’s bra for her trophy cabinet and left the room without giving her beaten rival another thought, save for the brief notion that she would now have to find another tag team partner.

{alt}

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Lacey Chabert (Story by the Amateur)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 05:48:06 AM »
Beauty, great story and characterization for both... I always seen Lacey as someone who just can't beat Jennifer

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 06:35:54 AM »
Whoa! Amazing story!!!!! Smiled Love wins again!  :-* :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 12:22:17 PM »
Go Jen

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 09:03:41 PM »
I really enjoy the Amatuers work... Where can we find new stuff ?

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 11:04:56 PM »
Seems like the perfect, and only plausible, way for Jen to win.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.