News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A J Lee vs Awesome Kong

• 0 Replies

Offline Knicks

• God Member
A J Lee vs Awesome Kong
« on: November 07, 2013, 12:50:44 AM »
Here is the first fight Kong vs Sasha Banks. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,35412.msg266457.html#msg266457

Awesome Kong vs. A.J. Lee

This matchup will be an anything goes match with weapons liking around the floor for anyone to use.  This match will have Awesome Kong and A J Lee who wants revenge after what Kong did to her friend Sasha Banks.

Awesome Kong is waiting in the ring standing at 5’10” and well over 300 pounds wearing all black leather to cover her black skin and intimidating as hell.  She is just pacing the ring staring at the entrance waiting for her opponent. 

AJ is announced and runs down the ring full of energy.  Her long brown hair flowing as she slides into the ring and heads to the turnbuckle as the crowd cheers her entrance.  AJ jumps off the turnbuckle and faces her opponent not finally realizing how big Kong is.  AJ stands at 5’2” wearing short nylon tights and tight nylon top that covers her small breasts but show off her flat muscular stomach. Her tanned skin slightly sweaty glows under the ring lights and her brown hair worn loose.

“Where is my opponent” Kong says looking over the shorter wrestlers head. 

“Very funny you bitch” AJ says.  “I am going to beat you from post to post after what you did to Sasha and make you never wrestle again.”

“You think you can fight me.  I am going to beat you, then have my way with you just like I did to my pet Sasha. Ring the bell” Kong says as she starts to circle the smaller wrestler.

AJ starts to circle then runs at the bigger wrestler and as Kong goes to grab her, AJ slides under her, gets up and delivers a drop kick to Kong’s back knocking her off balance.  While Kong stumbles, AJ runs into the ropes and delivers another drop kick to Kong’s shoulder making her stumble again.  AJ is trying to use her speed to keep Kong off balance.  AJ gets behind Kong and kicks her twice in the knee and then rolls out of the way as Kong tries to turn around and hit the smaller girl.  “You’re starting to piss me off girl” Kong screams rubbing her leg.  The wrestlers start to circle again and AJ runs at Kong and acts like she is going to slide again.  Kong bends over to grab her, but instead AJ jumps over the bending Kong and waits till Kong stands up. AJ jumps on Kong’s back and slips her thin muscular arms around Kong’s massive neck and puts her in a sleeper/choke hold.  Kong grabs for her neck trying to break the hold as she is losing air and starts to stumble. 

Kong stumbles until she falls back first into the turnbuckle which crushes the smaller girl and AJ loosens her grip slightly.  Kong steps forward and again falls backward into the turnbuckle again crushing the smaller girl between the post and 300 pounds of muscle.  AJ toned arms slide off Kong’s neck and her body falls off Kong back as Kong steps forward leaving AJ leaning on the turnbuckle.  Kong turns around and charges at the turnbuckle and for the third time crush AJ knocking all the wind out of her and making AJ slide down to her ass with her head leaning on the bottom turnbuckle.   Kong then grabs the rope and starts to stomp AJ’s whole body with her huge foot.  AJ tries to move her hands to protect her body but Kong’s stomps are too strong and continue to stomp on the girl as AJ finally is able to roll out of the ring and landing hard on the floor. 

AJ lands on the floor with a grunt and lies on her front trying to catch her breath and holding her stomach.  Kong follows AJ out of the ring and grabs the smaller girl by the hair and pulls her up to her feet.  “Get ready to feel pain you never felt before” Kong says and then throws AJ into the guard rail back first.  AJ lies there on the floor holding her back as Kong again picks her up and holds her across her large chest.  Kong then runs right into the steel post slamming AJ’s back into the post at full speed.  Kong steps back and does the same maneuver making AJ scream out as her back is being destroyed.  Kong then slams AJ back first onto the steel steps letting her roll down the steps landing on her stomach.  AJ with her eyes tightly closed reaches her hands around to rub her hurting back and sobbing in pain making her ass rise and fall slowly. 

Kong grabs a kendo stick and starts to stalk the smaller woman who is lying on the ground.  With the stick, Kong starts to poke AJ first on the head then going down her sleek back finally sticking the stick down the back of AJ tights.  AJ rolls over to her back quickly when she feels the stick start down her tights.  Once AJ turns to her back and looks up, Kong raises the stick and nail AJ in the stomach leaving a long red mark.  AJ quickly covers her stomach with her hands and knees and then Kong hits AJ’s tiny covered breasts.  AJ screams in pain, and curls into a ball onto her side.  Kong sees this and again slams the kendo stick down on AJ’s side breaking the stick in two pieces and making AJ scream in pain again covering the long red mark across her side.  Kong looks at the shattered long thin stick and thinks I can use this later and throws it in the ring.  She then walks over to AJ as the crowd screams for more violence.  Kong picks up the already defeated AJ and then drops her crotch first right onto the metal guard rail pussy first.  AJ screams and falls off the rail into the fans.  AJ is at the foot of some fans and they bend down to pick her up.  They help her up but rub her pussy and feel up her breasts as they hand her to Kong who manhandles AJ and again throws her into the steel steps back first and all AJ can do is collapse and hold her body in pain. 

Kong finally throws AJ into the ring as well as a garbage pail, a folding chair, another kendo stick and some string and then rolls into the ring.  AJ rolls into the ring and lies on her back with her only movement being her stomach slowly rising and falling from the pain Kong inflicted on her back.  Kong walks to AJ and steps on her long brown hair, bends down, and pulls AJ’s arms up making AJ arch her back and scream from the pain of her hair being pulled out and arms being torn out of her socket.  Kong let’s go of AJ’s arms and then slowly lifts AJ’s tight top so her breasts are sticking out.  While still standing on AJ’s hair, Kong grabs AJ’s small boobs and pulls up like she is going to rip off AJ’s breasts.  AJ back arches again and this time a louder scream comes from the poor girl until finally Kong let’s go and AJ curls into a ball cradling her breasts in agony.  Kong then forces AJ onto her stomach, runs to the ropes and on the return jumps up and lands her 300 pound ass on AJ’s lower back absolutely crushing the tiny girl already destroyed back.  Kong still on AJ’s back pulls up both of AJ’s toned arms and lays them across Kong’s monstrous thighs and slides her massive hands around AJ’s delicate chin and pulls back into a camel clutch.  AJ’s back is pulled into an awkward angle and her bare breasts poking out for everyone to see.  Kong slides her hands down AJ’s delicate neck and latches onto AJ’s perfect breasts.  Her huge hands swallow AJ’s small breasts and Kong just molests then making AJ scream in pain.  Kong is just pulling and squeezing AJ’s breasts like silly putty and smiling the whole time.  Kong finally let’s go of AJ’s breasts which are now misshapen and bruised from the abuse and pushes AJ’s arms off her legs and lets AJ fall face first to the mat. 

Kong leaves AJ for a second and picks up the garbage pail and wedges it in between the top and middle turnbuckle for later.  Kong goes back to AJ whose only movement is the rising and falling of her small ass from her slow breaths.  Kong reaches down and grabs AJ’s nylon top and finishes the job of tearing it off and leaving AJ completely topless for the whole crowd to see.  She then picks up AJ in a reverse bear hug wrapping her huge arms around AJ’s tiny waist, crushing her flat stomach and forcing out any air in her body.  AJ shakes her head back and forth and slaps Kong’s huge arms but is too weak to break the grip.  Kong shakes the smaller girl in the middle of the ring and then raises AJ up and drops to one knee and extends the other knee and drops AJ pussy across her knee making AJ grunt in pain.  Kong keeps her grip on AJ’s tiny waist and backs into the opposite corner of were the garbage can is and then at full speed runs at the opposite corner and crushes AJ chest first into the turnbuckle and garbage pail and backs away leaving AJ’s arms draped over the top rope to keep her standing.  Kong goes and grabs the string from before and ties AJ to the top rope head lying on the top turnbuckle, breast leaning on the rubbing against the cold garbage can and bare and bruised back facing Kong.  Kong then leans on the tied up AJ and starts to move her hands on AJ’s sore breasts, playing with her tine brown nipples, slide her hands down AJ’s flat stomach and places her humongous hands on AJ’s sore pussy.  “Soon this will be mine the same way I had Sasha” Kong said menacingly in AJ’s ear.  Kong then backs away and grabs the second Kendo stick and does a baseball swing right at AJ’s back making AJ scream and leaving a huge red mark across AJ’s sexy back.  Kong again hits AJ a few more times making AJ’s tanned back turn red.  “Wow that felt good.  Let’s see what else I can hit.”  AJ’s head is leaning on the turnbuckle eyes closed with tear stains across her pretty face begging for Kong to stop.  Kong comes closer and starts again to feel AJ up and starts to slide her hands down the back of AJ’s tight nylon short.  She then hooks her meaty fingers and slowly pulls down the tights as AJ wakes up and begs Kong not to do this in front of the crowd.  When AJ’s shorts come off, the crowd screams as they see AJ’s smooth shaven pussy that is red from the action earlier.  “Let’s give this baby ass some nice color” Kong says and grabs the kendo stick and starts to whack AJ’s tight ass.  AJ starts to scream until she almost passes out from the pain in her ass.  Kong is taking full swings turning AJ’s once white ass leaving long red marks across it as well as a few shots that hit her thighs a bright red.  Kong takes one more shot at AJ’s ass and finally broke skin making little drops of blood stain the mat and AJ’s head hit the turnbuckle almost passed out from the pain. 

Kong throws down the stick and unties AJ letting her collapse to the mat on her back barely moving.  Kong then picks AJ up by her sweaty long brown and makes her crawl on all four to the corner with her bleeding ass sticking up for everyone to see and bruised tits just hanging there.  She then picks AJ up and places her sore ass on the middle turnbuckle and put each leg over the rope to make AJ sit there, ties her hands to the top rope so she does not fall over and leaves her pussy lips spread wide so everyone can see.   “Time for a little fun, ok sweetie” Kong says lightly patting the passed out AJ’s cheek.  She then takes one meaty finger and slowly rubs it up and down AJ’s pussy.  AJ starts to stir with moaning in pleasure.  With her other hand Kong pulls AJ’s hair gently back and starts to kiss her on the neck and give her a hickie.  AJ moans start to get louder as Kong inserts a second finger and increases the speed of her fingers as her lips lower and starts to suck AJ’s bruised breasts.  AJ moans get louder until she screams as and cums all over Kong’s hand as Kong smiles.  “Feel better now princess” Kong says as she strokes her cum soaked hand in AJ’s brown hair.  “Well don’t” Kong says as she takes a step back and punts AJ in the pussy making her slide forward but stay up right from the string and head drop down with her long hair covering her face.  Kong then unties the broken girl letting her fall face first on to the mat and laying on her stomach with her bright red ass in the air.  Kong then rolls out of the ring and grabs AJ’s legs and puts on either side of the steel post.  AJ legs spread wide, hands above the head and not resisting letting Kong do whatever she wants and can’t fight back.  Kong then pulls the smaller girl to her and forcing AJ’s wet pussy right into the steel post waking her up and screaming.  Kong pushes her back and does the same maneuver and after the second time AJ moves her hand to her hurting pussy trying to curl into a ball but can’t because Kong still has hold of her legs. 

“Please stop” AJ begs while on her stomach.  “You can do whatever you want just leave my pussy alone.”

“Fine I will give your pussy a break for now” Kong says and then drops one of AJ’s legs and slams her other knee right into the steel post almost breaking it in half.  Kong lets go of AJ’s legs and lets the crying girl curl into a ball.  Kong comes back into the ring and moves the folding chair into the middle of the ring, then walks over to AJ who has not moved and picked her up and again makes her crawl to the steel chair. Kong picks up the broken piece of kendo stick and then sits down and places AJ stomach down on her lap like she is ready to spank her already beaten ass.  AJ is lying on Kong lap with her hands and hair hanging down sweeping the floor.  “Now have you been a bad girl or good girl princess” Kong says stroking AJ’s hair.  AJ does not respond so Kong spanks her once with the broken stick making AJ yelp. 

“I’ve been bad” AJ screamed and Kong again spanks her really hard making her small red ass jiggle.

“I wish you said you were a good girl” Kong said and spanks her again this time getting mostly AJ’s strong thighs. 

I am a good girl, please stop.” AJ screams out.

“So you lied to me” Kong says and punches AJ in her hurt knee.  “You know what happens to liars”

“No I am good, please don’t hurt me” AJ pleads to Kong.

“Ok, you’re a good girl and good girls get rewarded.”  Kong then takes the broken stick and stuffs it in-between AJ’s ass cheeks and then moves one of her meaty fingers to AJ’s pussy and again inserts it roughly in the girl’s pussy making AJ scream in pain.  With her other hand, Kong reaches down and roughly grabs AJ’s breast squeezing it painfully.  AJ hips start to move up and down as Kong inserts two more fingers in the tiny girl’s pussy making her scream louder in pain and pleasure.  Kong is being even rougher with AJ’s breast.  AJ is starting to moan in pleasure ignoring the pain all over her body and then finally AJ has a second orgasm in the middle of the ring.  Kong takes out her cum covered hand and wipes it across AJ’s sweaty back and pushes AJ onto the mat and knocking out the stick up AJ’s ass.  Kong then fold the chair up and places on the mat next to AJ.  “I’m done with you for now, but I will want some pleasure in return later, ok princess” Kong says to the dazed girl.  AJ lying on her back eyes closed, once tanned perky breasts drooping to the side all bruised, flat tight stomach slowly rising covered in ugly red blotches, pussy soaked in sweat and cum and knee swelling from the steel post shot.  Kong reaches down and grabs AJ by her cum soaked hair and places AJ’s head between her huge black thighs making AJ’s red and bleeding ass stick out.  She then wraps her huge hands around AJ’s tiny waist and lifts her up into a power bomb position with AJ’s bare pussy in her face.  Kong sticks her tongue out and starts to lick AJ’s pussy.  She then throws down AJ, back first on the steel chair, knocking the girl out leaving her spread eagle in the middle of the ring.  Kong then runs into the ropes and on the return jumps up and lands all 300 pounds of her ass on AJ’s unprotected stomach crushing her. Kong tells the ref to count and finally this match is over.   Kong then picks up the broken girl and throws AJ over her shoulder and starts to walk backstage.  When she gets there she sees Gail Kim watching the tape.  “if you want next just say the word” and then goes to her locker holding the passed out AJ.