News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ren Stevens and Tawny Dean from the show Even Stevens fight as adults.

• 0 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
You've got to have an imagination to appreciate this story. It involves two characters from the TV. show, Even Stevens. Both were minors on the show, which went off the air more than ten years ago, but they are now adults. The first, Tawny Dean, was played by Margo Harshman, who has become a beautiful woman.  She has had a moderately succesful career since Even Stevens. The second, Ren Stevens, was played by Christy Carlson Ramono, who has also become a beautiful woman. She, too, has had success as an actor. My problem is that the actresses are not as pretty or as interesting as I imagine their characters from Even Stevens becoming. So this fight is not between the actresses; it is between the Even Stevens characters who are now adults (in  their mid twenties) and who are quite different from the actresses who played them.

Ren Stevens is an entrepreneur and runs a successful chain of fitness and yoga studios in central California. Rich, beautiful and successful, she is also a rising star in the California Democratic Party. Nothing can stop her meteoric rise in business and politics. Except one thing, Tawny Dean.

Tawny Dean had always been Louis Steven's  reasonable goth friend in high school. Ren had always thought her cute and smart. But when Ren had graduated from high school, Tawny had developed an infatuation, not with Lewis, her school friend, but with Ren, Lewis's older sister. Tawny visited Ren at the University of California at Berkley on weekends and visted the Steven's home when Ren went home on  weekends, and not to see her old friend Louis, but to talk, see and be infatuated with Ren Stevens.  Tawny even enrolled at Berkley to be close to Ren Stevens. She majored in the visual arts and poetry, and specialized in drawing, painting and writing poerty of her idol and the object of her affection, Ren Stevens. So pestering was Tawny during this time that Ren took out restraining order on the pretty goth girl. And Lewis, then in community college, disowned his childhood friend.

When Ren moved to San Francisco and opened her first Steven's Fitness and Yoga Joint she thought that she had escaped the pesky, resilient Tawny Dean.

So now, it's been five years since Ren has seen or heard from Tawny. She is about to lead her evening yoga session for women when Tawny Dean walked into the studio.

"Well, if it's not the one and only, the beautiful, Ren Stevens. I see you are a successful business woman." Tawny walked past the yoga women and to the front of the studio where she admired the object of her one time fixation.
Tawny thought: "Ren is still beautiful, especially her long legs and fit round ass" but Tawny's face was filled with hatred and contempt. "Always thought you were perfect didn't you, Ren. Always too good for your brother and me, huh, Ren? I'm sure these fine women admire your fine ass, Ren Stevens." 

"Tawny, leave at once. You don't belong here." Ren realized she sounded stiff and uptight. But, in looking at Tawny, Ren realized how pretty the alternative girl still was. The same pale pretty face with dark hair and blue beautiful, if crazed and hate-filled, eyes. But Tawny had gained weight. She wore green yoga tights that were thick around her thighs and butt.

'Tawny, I'm not to blame for your weight gain."

"You always were conceited, Ren Stevens; always better than everyone else;  always pristine." Margo, scowling, pushed Ren. Ren fell on her ass. 

But then she popped up imidaitely and, in a frenzy of rage, punched Tawny's face with a right cross. As she was punching Tawny's face, Ren thought about how nice and pretty Tawny had been in high school, and how good she had been to Ren's brother, Louis. But, now, Ren was consumed with kicking ass.

"CRACK!" Tawny's head snapped back and  she flew back and fell on her ass.

Ren ran over to her and, pulling on Tawny's t-shirt, yanked the alternative woman up.

"Leave me alone!" Tawny cried out as she swung wildly at Ren Stevens.

"Leave you alone? You're a creep, Tawny." Ren jerked Tawny back and delivered an uppercut to Tawny's soft gut.

"PLUUUP!" Ren's fist sank deeply into Tawny's guts.

Tawny jacknifed, her face falling forward and her butt back. Her mouth opened sickly.

Tawny, unexpectedly jumped up like a wild woman at Ren. Tawny's hands scratched at Ren's face.  "I'll kill you, you arrogant bitch."

But Ren reacted like a professional fighter. She delivered a hard right hook to Tawny's ribs.

"THUNK!" And then a left "THUNK!"

Tawny's body shook from the blows. Then Ren jabbed Tawny with a right jab. "POP!" Tawny's head snapped back again. And another jab. "POP!" And again. POP!" As Tawny's head snapped back and she moved back, Ren stepped closer.

The yoga women,  already Ren Stevens fanatics, stood watching, impressed as their leader pummeled this weird pretty woman.

Ren, as she boxed Tawny,  felt mixed emotions. She couldn't help but think about how cool smart and pretty Tawny had been, but Ren's rage overwhelmed her.  She stepped in and kicked Tawny between her legs.

"OWCHIE!" Tawny reached between her legs in pain and bent forward. Ren grabbed the top of Tawny's head and yanked it down as she drove her knee up into Tawny's chin.

"CRACK!" Tawny's head snapped back and she fell back on her ass again.

"OWCHIE!" Tawny cried out as she writhed in pain on the floor.

Ren grabbed Tawny's  hair and yanked her standing.
"Stop it, Ren." Tawny squelled like a child as Ren drug her to a chair.

Finally Ren reached behind Tawny, grabbed the elastic band of her yoga tights and yanked up.
"IIIIIEEEE!" Tawny cried out as her big ass was wedgied.

"You really have let yourself go, Tawny. Look at your fat, squishy and wedgied butt. What would Louis think about you now, Tawny Dean?"

"Please, no! Please, no!" Tawny pleaded as Ren sat down and placed Tawny face down, ass up and back over her lap.

"Now you leave me alone. I never want to see you again." Ren spanked Tawny's big tighted ass over and over until Tawny agreed to leave Ren Stevens alone.

When the spanking was over and Ren let the crying woman up, Tawny was rubbing her own butt and bending forward.
Ren stood quickly and booted Tawny's ass. "Now get away from me." Ren yelled out.
Tawny squelled out and, holding her butt,  ran though the yoga women and out of the door.