News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

For Mistress Anushka-Jessica Alba vs Boyonce fist fight from the poll

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: For Mistress Anushka-Jessica Alba vs Boyonce fist fight from the poll
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 04:08:59 AM »

Request for my good friend Mistress Anushka-Beyonce vs Jessica Alba

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 04:10:37 AM »

Jessica Alba- fights in this outfit

Jessica is 5'7", 130 lbs, 34B

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 04:25:04 AM »

Beyonce fights in this outfit

Beyonce-5'7", 130 lbs, 34C

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 04:27:25 AM »

It happened one Saturday night. We’re security at this famous club in New York. That night we had quite a few celebrities at the club and you can hear everyone talking about Street Fighter Jessica Alba. Jessica looked hot, she was wearing a short beige fish net mini dress. It just so happens that Beyonce was sitting at the very next table with some of her friends. She’s looks really hot and sexy too, wearing that little white see through mini dress with her black bra half exposed, stockings and her white high heels.

Everyone is drinking and the talking had gotten louder. I’m not sure exactly how it got started, but someone at Beyonce’s table for the nine hundredth time that night heard someone say something about Jessica being so tough and that is why she is the “Street Fighter.” It was then when someone made a comment about Beyonce being from the street and she could kick Jessica “the Street Fighter’s” ass. The next thing you know the two women are standing only 4 feet apart when Jessica screams, “You think you’re so tough you big fat cow. I’ll knock the shit out of you and then I’ll sit on that big fuckin mouth of yours and you can sing into my pussy.” Soon security was coming as the two women stood toe to toe exchanging threats and insults. Security got there just in time as the two women insanely starts to throw punches at each other.

Both women were enraged, and they were flailing their fists and kicking and trying to get away from the 5 big security guys that dragged them away from each other. The women weren’t calming down, they weren’t backing down, they just plain out wanted to slug it out right then and there. I can’t believe I can be this lucky as to be there when there two gorgeous women were about to have a fist fight. All I can think about is how to make sure I get to witness this. I hear one of the bouncers tell the ladies that there is a lower parking level that is rarely ever used and that there is a good area for them to fight. He made both women agree that they would fight with no interference, until the winner lets the loser leave. Both women agreed and I couldn’t believe it but a whole large, very excited crowd joined in and we all followed the bouncers and she crowd into the parking lot. There is a large crowd, maybe 100 people, there was even the press and I kept see the flashes flashing.

A crowd started to make a large circle around the two women. I stayed on the roadway that was going uphill to the next level and I had a great front row seat. Beyonce and Jessica stand in the middle of the 15 X 20 concrete area. There is about 5 feet separating them. One of the bouncers that accompanied them down to the lower level stood in between them and asked each woman if she is ready. He then said as I walk away I’ll count to 5 and the fight will start.

He walks away “1” “2” “3” “4” “5” and just as he got to five Jessica quickly darts forward and she sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into Beyonce’s nose. Beyone’s head swings back and Jessica grabs Beyonce’s dress with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her fist into Beyonce’s nose. Jessica’s fans are screaming, as Beyonce’s fans looked on with concern as first blood is rolling from her nose, and then “bang, bang, bang,” blood is really rolling from her nose. Jessica grabs Beyonce’s dress with her right hand too and she holds her up right in front of herself and she starts laughing right in Beyonce’s face as she screams, “Give up now you pathetic old cow before I really have to knock the shit out of you. Tell me how sorry you are for starting trouble with a real woman you stupid old bitch.”

Suddenly, without any warning Beyonce loses her temper and she lunges at Jessica, and Jessica isn’t ready for her. She grabs Jesicca’s dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard, and when Beyonce lets go of Jessica’s dress, Jessica stumbles backwards like a floppy doll on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the garage, and “bang,” her head does too. Jessica bounces up off of the wall, and as she does Beyonce steps forward and wraps her hands right through Jessica’s hair and she shoves her head back, “bang,” right against the hard cement. Beyonce screams, “I’m going to knock you silly you stupid little bitch.” She starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Jessica’s head against the cement, BUT suddenly Jessica raises her right knee up “boom,” right into Beyonce’s pelvis. Beyonce quickly realizes how lucky she was that the knee didn’t hit her cxnt as she lets go of Jessica’s hair and grabs her lower belly and backs away from Jessica.   

Jessica pushes herself off of the wall, and Jessica is seeing stars for a moment as she tries to stand straight up on her rubbery legs. Beyonce stands up straight and she holds her fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I’ll fuckin fight you Street Fighter, I’m going to knock the shit out of you and then I’ll take you right over my knee and give you the spanking you deserve.” Jessica raises her fist up too, and the two women just stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the other woman silly and send her home totally humiliated and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

Jessica uses her speed. She moves in closer and she sends her right fist at Beyonce’s face, but as Beyonce raises up to block Jessica’s punch, Jessica sends her left fist plowing ‘bang,” right into Beyonce’s nose. Then with her right fist she hits her. She smashes it “bang,” right into Beyonce’s nose again. Blood starts gushing out of Beyonce’s nose, and Beyonce is fuckin startled. You can hear Jessica’s fans screaming and you can see the very concerned look on Beyonce’s crowd.

Jessica laughs as she screams, “I am the Street Figher bitch, and I am going to knock the shit out of you, and then I’m going to make you lick my ass hole clean you fat fuckin whore.” Jessica pulls her right fist all the way back and she goes right after Beyonce. She sends her fist right at Beyonce’s face, but this time Beyonce is ready for her. Quickly she steps to the side and out of the way, and as Jessica goes stumbling right past her on her high heels. Beyonce spins around and she runs right after Jessica. She grabs her by the back of her fuckin hair and she shoves her forward “bang,” face first into the hard concrete. Then she spins Jessica around and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,’ hammering Jessica’s head against the cement, and Jessica just gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as she starts seeing stars, fuckin stars.

Beyonce holds Jessica’s head still, and she’s laughing and screaming right in Jessica’s shocked face, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up, and look at you Jessica, you can’t even fuckin fight. You thought you were going to make me your slave, humiliate me. I don’t think so slut, and now I’m going to have a really good time teaching you a fuckin lesson you big mouth,” and Jessica doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled. Beyonce starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking Jessica’s skull against the concrete, and the sound of the screaming crowd is reverberating through Jessica’s brains as beyonce is knocking her silly, AND

When Beyonce stops bashing Jessica’s skull against the cement, Jessica is like a limp, goofy little rag doll she’s so knocked silly. Jessica doesn’t even know where she is any more, but Beyonce is still really infuriated and she’s far from finished with this big mouth.  She grabs Jessica’s hair with her right hand and she starts smacking her face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s slapping Jessica’s face silly over and over again until she slaps Jessica right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing. Jessica’s eyes blink wide open and Jessica cries out, “PLEASE STOP, ENOUGH.” Tears are welling up in Jessica’s eyes, she’s never been beat up like this before.

Beyonce is starting to get off on beating SUPER GIRL, STREET FIGHTER,” whoever the fuckin she thinks she is up and now she really wants to humiliate her. She un-hooks Jessica’s bra and it falls right off of her chest. The crowd is screaming as Beyonce screams, “Look at those flabby, pathetic little golf ball sized tits of your Jessica. Beyonce grabs both of Jessica’s nipples and she twists them hard. Jessica screams, “AAAAHHHH,” as she raises up onto her tippy toes trying to get away from Beyonce.  Beyonce has Jessica by her hair and she pulls her right over onto her hands and knees. Beyonce is clearly winning at this point and Jessica is all bloody and black and blue. She’s all pummeled and she’s weak. Beyonce spins her over onto her back and she sits down right on Jessica’s stomach. Beyonce is laughing as she screams, “Fighter Girl, fuckin Street fighter, whoever you think you are. Tell everyone that you’re a stupid, weak submissive whore.”

Jessica has tears rolling down her cheeks and she cries out, ‘PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME.” Beyonce says, “When I’m finished with you slut, you’re going to wish you were dead you’ll be so embarrassed. I’m going to take every last drop of your dignity from you whore, and you’re going to beg me to do more.” Beyonce stands up and she lowers her panties screaming, “Look up. Look up at me you pathetic little whore.” Tears are overflowing out of Jessica’s eyes and Jessica starts crying out, “NO, OH NO PLEASE NO, I’M BEGGING YOU.” Beyonce turns around facing Jessica’s feet and slowly she lowers her ass down right onto Jessica’s face. Jessica starts feebly bucking and kicking and failing her hands. You can hear Jessica’s screams being muffled by Beyonce’s big, sexy ass.   

Slowly you can see Jessica’s bucking and kicking get weaker and weaker, and her hands start to go limp like a floppy doll in Beyonce’s hands. Beyonce is smothering Jessica with her ass, and Jessica can’t breathe. Jessica starts seeing black spots. She’s seeing fuckin stars and she’s starting to go unconscious, but Beyonce feeling all the last bit of fight being drained right out of Jessica, and Jessica starting to go limp, Beyonce raises her ass up off of her face screaming, “WAKE UP BITCH, YOU’RE GOING TO LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN.” Jessica has had all the fight drained right out of her. She has no more will, and she doesn’t care about anything except obeying what she is told to do, making Beyonce happy, and anything that will keep this big, tough woman Beyonce from knocking the shit out of her any more.

Jessica raises her head up off of the concrete and her head is all wobbly. Her eyes are swimming around in her head she’s so fuckin knocked senseless, and submissively she sticks her tongue right into Beyonce’s ass hole. I am rock hard, my cock is trying to bust out of my jeans as I stand there and watch strong, sexy Beyonce, sitting with her ass right over Jessica Alba’s face, watching tough little Jessica Alba being forced into licking Beyonce’s ass hole clean with her tongue,” BUT

The fantasy isn’t over yet. Beyonce makes Jessica lick her ass hole feverishly, over and over again like a fuckin dog licking its master. Then she raises up over Jessica and she turns around. She holds her wet, hot pussy right over Jesicca’s face, and Beyonce is laughing as she screams, “Now you’re going to make love to my pussy you stupid little bitch. You’re going to lick my pussy, you’re going to kiss my pussy, you’re going to worship my pussy until I cum right on your face.”

Jessica is totally submissive and she raises her wobbly head up off of the cement and she starts kissing Beyonce’s pussy over and over again. She’s kissing it more and more passionately. Beyonce screams, “LICK IT WHORE, LICK MY cxnt.” Jessica must have sucked a lot of pussy before because she was making hot, passionate love to Beyonce’s soaking wet, pussy. She’s licking her cxnt feverishly like a dog licking its master, and Beyonce’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and Beyonce starts laughing as she looks down and she sees Jessic’a nipples are rock hard and beet red on her little titties. Beyonce starts ‘OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploding over and over again all over Jessica’s face. The crowd is screaming and going crazy as Beyonce gets up off of Jessica and walks toward the bathroom with some of her friends…….