News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(Story) Elisha Cuthbert vs. Jenna Dewan

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(Story) Elisha Cuthbert vs. Jenna Dewan
« on: December 05, 2013, 05:37:15 PM »
{alt}
imagen
{alt}
image upload
Elisha Cuthbert still felt hollow.  She defeated Hayden Panettere but she still felt different.  Ever since she and Rachel Bilson ripped into each other for a second time, Elisha had not felt the same.  She was missing something.  She didn’t know what it was but not beating Bilson was the worst thing to ever happen to her.  She gave so much and took so much not to come away with the win, to know Bilson was equal to her was her greatest defeat.

Maybe winning another fight would do the trick but who to fight.  She wanted a real challenge for herself but who should she challenge.  She always wanted to really fight Sophia bush, built similar to her and probably a challenge when conquered she would feel back to normal.

“Elisha, it’s been a while”

Jenna Dewan-Tatum was standing in front of her.  They worked together on a movie a few years back and Jenna was best friends with her good friend Emmanuelle Chriqui.  She got up to hug Jenna but Jenna put her arm up and stopped it

“Listen close because I am not repeating myself.  You get in touch with your Canadian slut friend Jessica Lowndes and tell her to fight me again.  You have 24 hours, punch these co-ordinates into the GPS on your phone.  Pray you delivered the message for me, you won’t like what happens if you don’t”

Jenna left and Elisha stayed there dumbfounded “won’t like what happens who does she think she is…”

The next day came and Elisha made her way into the woods and there was a clearing where Jenna Dewan stood waiting.  Elisha came up “I’m not friends with Jessica Lowndes, never met her but you did try to kill her.”

“Elisha you were given a task, you failed at the task… I like you but I’m pissed off about your slut friend trying to break my leg.  I waited a year due to pregnancy and getting back in shape, all that time I thought of one thing… Breaking that Canadian whore down, so tell me what I need to do now?”

“We avoided fighting on our movie set”

“We didn’t fight on that movie set because you wisely asked me to be friends… We can still be friends just take out your phone, call your other friend Jessica and insist she come here today and fight me.”

“She and I are not friends and I don’t fear you so what now.”

Jenna’s eyes narrowed and she walked closer to Elisha who stood her ground convinced that she had nothing to fear.  She was Elisha Cuthbert, she always found ways to win even when she was the underdog.

Elisha took a deep breath and  made her steps toward Jenna “We may not have fought back then but if you need me to kick your ass then I’ll show you why I’m Elisha gagh”  Jenna grabbed Elisha by the throat and punched her twice in the face and then easily threw her to the ground.

“Stay down Elisha, I think you already had enough.”

“I don’t lose fights; I’ll find a way to beat you.”

Elisha got up and fired a slap that was caught mid slap and Jenna moved in and easily lifted Elisha up onto her shoulders.  She walked over to a tree and slammed Elisha into it twice and then walked away dropping Elisha like a sack of potatoes.

“If you really want this and don’t want to verbally give her the message then I’ll make you the message.”

Elisha got up “I’ll beat you.”

Jenna’s face tightened and she uncorked a roundhouse kick to Elisha’s ribs dropping the blonde “You don’t get it do  you, you simply don’t have the skill or strength to fight me.”

She stayed back and allowed Elisha the choice of getting up ad fighting more or leaving the area now beaten with ease.

Elisha got up and looked down where she was parked and then back at Jenna.  She jumped into a punch that Jenna saw coming and stepped back and pushed Elisha away.  Elisha nearly fell down but stayed up and tried a funny looking kick which Jenna countered by sidestepping the sloppy kick and hitting the back of Elisha’s leg with her knee.

Elisha dropped grabbed at her heavily charliehorsed leg, she feared there was more damage to it and started tapping out.

“Do you see herb dean anywhere here, I gave you enough chances now you become my message to your friend Jessica Lowndes”

Jenna grabbed Elisha by her blonde locks and lifted her up to her feet.  She kept Elisha doubled over and was on Elisha’s left side where she began hitting right and left knees to Elisha’s stomach, ribs and breasts.  This was a beating no matter who delivered these kind of strikes but coming from a woman whose legs were as strong as Jenna Dewan made it even worst.

Never in her life had she truly been dominated by another woman but as she was lifted up in the air she knew she bit off more then she could chew.  Being thrown onto the ground all she could muster was “Please”

“Jessica Lowndes”

“Please Jenna I “   She did get a chance to finish as Jenna hit three short kicks to Elisha’s ribs

Jenna’s cell phone ran as she sat on Elisha’s back she pushed Elisha’s face into the soft ground and got up “Don’t move bitch.”

“Please I had enough your stronger.”

“Shut up it’s a call from the WBACCF… Hello”

Jenna listened and then ran and kicked Elisha so  hard that she rolled down the hill and into a pile of bushes.  “I said a rematch with Jessica Lowndes, I just kicked Elisha Cuthberts ass and want that Lowndes bitch again…. Ok so it’s a card of women who lost their fight but fans demand to see again and I face… She exchanged punches with Jessica and really wants to fight her as well so what do I care… Winner gets Jessica Lowndes… Tell Nikki Reed she has a fight and I will make an example of her.  Oh I didn’t know Sara Jean Underwood nearly lost to her but I’ll still do it.”

Jenna Dewan stood there looking down on Elisha sad that she had to make Elisha realize a truth about herself.  She might be able to hang with a certain level of women and defeat them.  Jenna knew after destroying Shenae Grimes and after the fight with Jessica Lowndes she was not the kind of woman to be trifled with.  She was going to show that to Nikki Reed

A text came in “You do know I’m tougher then you and might just scissor you unconscious. NR”

{alt}
image upload

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (Story) Elisha Cuthbert vs. Jenna Dewan
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 01:30:38 AM »
Glad you liked the story... Don't think Elisha will be dumb enough to challenge Jenna again though ;)