News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Book-Fantasies of many fcf women

• 41 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: The Book-Fantasies of many fcf women
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 02:17:50 AM »

Bobbi

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 02:19:03 AM »
April

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2015, 02:20:52 AM »

Part-12
My pussy is already soaking wet having watched my own Supreme Mistress Bobbi totally knock the shit out of that old cow Caitlin, and I had one orgasm after another watching tough Mistress Caitlin being forced to worship my beautiful, sexy Mistress, and have every last drop of her dignity drained out of her. Mistress Bobbi screams, “Slave April, get that pathetic old cow up off of the floor and clean her up. I have much more in store for her.” My pussy is vibrating, it's gurgling from the excitement. This is the first time my beautiful Mistress has given me such an important task. I help the cum covered Mistress Caitlin up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs I walk her into the cage, the very same cage with the shower. I make Caitlin lie down on the floor and I'm feeling very important now as this weak, pathetic old cow bitch is totally in my control. I spray her down with the hose, even before she takes her clothes off. Then I tell the stupid bitch to remove her clothes, but she's can't. She seems to be much too weak to take her clothes off on her own, so I start to help her get her clothes off of her.
Suddenly I feel her big, strong arm around my neck. I start trying to pull her arm away from my neck, gurgling out, “Get FFF,” but Caitlin's grip around my neck is getting tighter and tighter until everything goes black.

The next thing that I know is Mistress Caitlin is tying me up onto something. I think I am in time to free myself, but as I try to move and cry out, “GET OFF OF ME,” I realize that she has my wrists bound and I'm tied to a bar. Caitlin pushes a button and  I'm raised up I'm suspended with  my feet off of the floor. I'm naked and Mistress Caitlin screams, “You are with Mistress Bobbi, and now you are going to be punished twice. Once by me for being with her, and once by her because you were too stupid to keep control over me.” I cry out, “please let me go.” Caitlin laughs viciously and she starts opening draws and she pulls out two vibrator's. She holds one vibrator up to my anus and she slowly slides it into my ass hole. This vibrator has a belt and she attaches the belt around me, strapping that vibrator right into my ass hole. Then she turns it on and “RRRRRRRR,” it starts vibrating my whole body. I'm screaming and crying out, “LET ME GO, YOU BETTER LET ME GO.” Caitlin laughs as she takes the other vibrator screaming, “YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO BITCH.” and she slowly slides it into my pussy. She starts fucking me with the vibrator while “RRRRRRRRR,” the other vibrator is in my ass hole. Then she turns the vibrator on and now both vibrator's are “RRRRRRRRRRR,” inside of me. Cailtin attaches the other belt, and now I have “RRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR,” two vibrators strapped inside of me. Caitlin starts twisting and squeezing my nipples and I'm crying out “OOOOHHHH, PLEASE, OOOOHHH.” The door opens and several people walk in, and everyone is watching Caitlin dominate and humiliate me with the two vibrators.

I recognize Sage as she walks right up to Caitlin screaming, “What are you doing with April.” She starts to try and free me, but Caitlin grabs Sage's hair and she pulls her away from me.” Sage screams, 'AAAHHH MY HAIR LET GO,” as Caitlin grabs her shoulder and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Sage hard, “bam,” right cross her face, swinging Sage's head to the side from the full force of Caitlin's hard slap. Caitlin screams, 'I've been hoping to run into you Sage, you see bitch. I'm going to,” but before Caitlin can finish telling Sage what she wants to do to her, Sage takes her rght fist and she plows it, “boom,” right into Caitlin's fat cow stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Caitlin's flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of Caitlin, and Caitlin puts her hands to her aching belly as she bends over gasping for air. Sage must have been taking notes, because as Caitlin is bent over in pain trying to catch her breath, Sage sends her other fist, her left fist plowing “bang,” uppercut into Caitlin's jaw. You can hear Caitlin's teeth knock together and chatter in her head , and Caitlin is seeing fuckin stars as her head swings straight up in the air and Caitlin stumbles backwards on her high heels. Sage doesn't give Caitlin a chance. She goes right after Caitlin. She grabs Caitlin's dress with both of her hands, and she shoves Caitlin back hard. Caitlin's dress rips right off of her body in Sage's hands as Caitlin goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Sage walks right up to Caitlin and she laces her hands right through Caitlin's hair and she shoves her head back, “bang,” right into the concrete wall. Caitlin's head bounces up off of the cement, and Sage starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Caitlin's head over and over again into the concrete, and Caitlin gets this totally shocked and startled look on her face as Sage cracks her fuckin skull against the wall until Caitlin can't take it any more and I can see Caitlin's face turn beet red.

Suddenly Caitlin launches herself off of the wall, wrapping her arms around Sage, she tackles Sage to the ground, and Caitlin is on top. Sage grabs Caitlin's hair and she pulls Caitlin right off of her. Caitlin has her hair and the two women start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the cement like a catfight. Both woman's huge, sexy bra's are pressed and rubbing against each other. I can feel how wet my throbbing pussy is getting and “RRRRRRR, RRRRRR,” the two electric cocks are vibrating my insides and making my pussy soaking wet. I can tell just how tired and weak Caitlin is, both because Bobbi knocked the shit out of her, and because Sage is beating her up. The two woman's big bra are rubbering together and Caitlin manages to sit up and she gets onto Sage's stomach. Caitlin reaches behind her and she opens her bra and her huge, sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming. The sight of Caitlin's big tits bouncing, and slapping together, and her nipples all hard and erect has me so wet, and those vibrator's “RRRRRRRRRRRR,” are like one. Sage bucks and kicks and she manages to pull Caitlin off of her and when Sage gets on top, she opens her own bra and she exposes her own big, sexy tits. The crowd is screaming at the sight of Sage's big, hard, sexy erect fuckin nipples. I starts “AAAAHHHH, AAAHHHH, AAAHHHHH,” breathing hard and I'm starting to sweat. I almost cum when Sage grabs Caitlin's hair and she leans down over her, letting her own large breasts, dominate Caitlin's huge tits. Sage's big, hard nipples are knocking Caitlin's hard erect nipples out of the way. Sage moves up and she holds her big, sexy tit right over tough Mistress Caitlin's face screaming, “Kiss my nipple you fat old whore.”

I start “OOOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWEEEE,” dry squirting as I see Caitlin raise her wobbly head up off of the cement, and I can see her fukcin eyes swimming around in her head as her lips go right up to Sage's huge sexy nipple and Caitlin's kisses her nipple. Caitlin has had a 180 degree change in her attitude. She submissively raises her head up again and she starts kissing Sage's big, sexy hard erect nipple over and over again. Sage screams, “lick it cow, lick my nipple you subservient slut.” Sage is forcing the Grand Mistress to worship her big sexy tits. She's forcing the original Breast Mistress to now worship her breasts. Caitlin's tongue slides out of her mouth, and Caitlin starts licking Sage's beautiful, sexy nipples. She's worshiping Sage's sweet, hard, erect nippled tits, and making love to her breasts, just like so many submissives had made love to her tits in the past. “RRRRRRRRRR,” The vibrator's are pulsating inside of me and I can't stop it. I start “OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE,” exploding over and over again. Squirting and squirting all over again.   

Sage hears me exploding and she moves up on Caitlin's face, holding her pussy right up over her and she's laughing as she screams, “Kiss it cow.” Caitlin raises her wobbly head up and she kisses Sage's pussy. She's totally submissive to Sage and she starts kissing her pussy over and over again. Sage screams, “Lick it cow, lick my cxnt.” Caitlin, tough Mistress Caitlin starts licking Sage's pussy. She's licking her and licking her. Sage screams, “Moo cow, fuckin moo.” “MMMMMOOOOOOO,” Caitlin starts to moo right in Sage's pussy, “MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO,”. Caitlin's lips are vibrating inside of Sage's soaking wet pussy, and Sage starts OOOOWWWEEEEEEE, “OOOOWWWWWEEEE,  OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” exploding over and over again. She's squirting and squirting right on Caitlin's tongue. The crowd is screaming and cheering.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2015, 04:30:56 AM »

Sexxy April

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2015, 04:40:40 AM »

Sage

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2015, 04:41:55 AM »

Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2015, 04:43:02 AM »

Bobbi

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2015, 04:44:51 AM »

Part 12a My last chance for freedom

Bobbi enters the room and the whole room has gone silent. Bobbi says, “As you all know, I am now the  new Grand Mistress. The Supreme Mistress. Sage take April out of her bondage. Sage lowers the suspension and takes the cuffs and the ropes off of me, and I am free, or at least I'm no longer bound. Bobbi laughs and announces, “We are going to put on a very special show tonight. I know April has told me at one point how upset she has been because Mistress Tiffany allowed Mistress Vicky to dominate and humiliate you without having a fight. You especially expressed your anger that Mistress Vicky dominated and humiliated you with her wedding ring. Yes, April you have told me on several occasions how you would like nothing better than to beat Mistress Vicky up and take her wedding ring off of her finger, and how you would like nothing better than to knock the shit out of Mistress Vicky with her very own wedding ring, and then humiliate her over and over again with that ring.” Also you have already beat up Sage, but as you can see, Sage is a winner now, and I would love to see you fight sexy Sage too. So tonight you will fight Mistress Vicky, and tomorrow night you will fight Sage, and if you win both fights, you will be set free.” The crowd is cheering and cheering.

Instantly I was remembering how this bitch, this tiny, weak little whore, fucked me with her wedding ring. I have been infuriated ever since and I have wanted to pull that fuckin wedding ring off of her finger and beat her up with that ring. Even more, I want to fuck her into orgasm after orgasm with that big fuckin wedding ring on my finger. I have been fantasizing about marching the little bitch around like a fuckin puppet on my finger, with her very own precious wedding ring inside her soaking wet pussy, and I really want to make this whore bitch squirt and squirt in front of a large crowd. I want to show Mistress Bobbi that I deserve my freedom. I want to show Mistress Bobbi that I deserve to be her favorite Mistress, not this pathetic, skinny little slut slave.

THERE I SAID IT. I had not been able to say it before, BUT, YES, I am beautiful, I am special, I deserve to be pampered, to be worshiped. I should be able to leave when I want and come and go when I want. My pussy should be licked, and kissed. My pussy deserves to be worshiped.

AND
Yes, That RING. That big, gold, metal wedding ring. I walk up right next to Vicky, and I say, “I'm going to take your wedding ring. I'll make you fuckin beg me to pull it off of your finger bitch, and then I'm going to fuck you over and over again until you beg me to stop, but Bitch, I'm not going to stop.” I'm going to humiliate you whore, and take every last drop of your dignity from you.” A crowd starts to form around us and you can hear the chatter. Mistress Vicky puts her hands on her hips and she laughs as she screams, 'Don't you remember the last time. You squirted over and over again all over my wedding ring and then I made you suck it clean.” Our faces were starting to turn red, and Mistress Bobbi steps in between us and says, “Yes ladies and gentleman, tonight, this is going to be a really good fight. Tickets are available.” 

The gym is separated into a seating area and a cement pit housing a locker room. The large crowd is already seated and they announce each of us, one at a time as we walk from separate sides to the middle of the cement area where the announcer is standing. The crowd is cheering louder as we get closer and closer together. The announcer puts the microphone up to Vicky's face screaming, “The last time that you two ladies met, you dominated and humiliated April, can you tell us a little about what happened.” Vicky says, “I taught that whore to respect my wedding ring. I fucked her up her ass hole and her pussy with my ring, made her fuckin squirt like the whore that she is, over and over again. Vicky is crazy and she holds her left fist up and she starts showing me the ring, that big, gold metal wedding ring, the one that I masturbated her and humiliated her with, screaming insanely, Look at this ring bitch. I'm going to make you orgasm on this ring again whore.” 

Vicky loses her temper and she doesn't wait for us to be announced any more. She starts punching me in my face with her big, wedding ring. She's “bang, bang, bang, bang,” punching my nose with her wedding ring, and punching my mouth, and I have blood rolling from my nose from Vicky's big ring, and my lips split open under that wide, gold metal wedding ring, and blood is rolling from my lips. I put my hand to my face and seeing all of the blood, I lose my fuckin temper, and  just as I go plowing into Vicky. I grab Vicky' white blouse with both of my hands and I shove Vicky back hard. Vicky' blouse rips right off of her chest in my hands, and Vicky's little bra is exposed in front of everyone as Vicky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a weak little rag doll until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the gym, and “bang,” her head does too. Vicky bounces up off of the wall and I'm not prepared for how crazy Vicky is. Vicky comes right at me, leaping up, she wraps her legs around my waist and she grabs my hair and she starts wrenching my head back and forth insanely, like as if she is a limp little doll. Tearing chunks of fuckin hair right out of my head, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels under the weight of her, until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my back with a bang, and Vicky is right on top of me.

Vicky is like an enraged lunatic and she holds that left fist up on my face, screaming, “Look at it bitch. Now I'm going to bash your face in with my wedding ring you whore.” She smashes that ring, “bang,” right into my nose, and I can hear the metal of Vicky's big ring smack against the bone of my nose, and now blood is really rolling from my nose. Vicky shows me that fuckin wedding ring again and she screams, 'Look at it. I'm bashing your face in with my wedding ring.”

My hands are free, and it's like all of a sudden I have the epiphany. I raise up onto my tip toes and I slug Vicky right on her chin. You can hear Vicky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings back, but as it's coming back forward again. Vicky smashes me with her left fist. She knocks that fuckin big, wedding ring “bang,” right into my teeth again. That skinny fuckin little whore busts my lips open with that fuckin wedding ring and blood is rolling from my lips and I'm spitting blood out of my mouth. I hit her again. I smash my left fist “bang,” right into little Vicky's chin again, and again the stupid little bitch is seeing fuckin stars as her head snaps back. Vicky's head comes back forward again, and as it does I bash my left fist “bang,” right into Vicky's chin again. Vicky's head snaps back and Vicky is fuckin startled. I reach out and I grab Vicky's left hand and I hold it up in the air, and I just yank that fuckin ring off of her finger. I pull Vicky's wedding ring right off of her fuckin finger. Vicky looks at her left hand and she see's her wedding ring missing and she cry's out, “MY RING.”

I laugh and I grab Vicky's pathetic little bra and I start pulling Vicky forward into my fist. I'm “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with my fist. I'm bashing Vicky's nose in with her very own big, gold metal wedding ring on my fist, and blood is gushing from Vicky's nose as her head is snapping back and forth and back and forth like a floppy little rag doll. Vicky has blood and tears streaming down her cheeks and it's mixing with her black eye makeup and she starts crying out, “ENOUGH, PLEASE ENOUGH. I HAD ENOUGH.” BUT

I've been waiting a long time now to beat this whore up with her ring, and I show it to her again. I show this skinny, pathetic little whore her wedding ring again, and I'm laughing as I scream, “Tell everyone
that you thought you were such a tough Mistress. You thought you were going to beat me up and drain all of my dignity out of me, but you were wrong. I beat you up, and now you're going to beg me to fuck you with your wedding ring.” Vicky is even more pathetic than I thought, and she starts crying out, “I thought I was a tough Mistress. I thought I was going to beat April up and drain all of her dignity out of her, but I was wrong. April beat me up. Please fuck me with my wedding ring April. I'm begging you, please fuck me with my very own wedding ring on your finger.” I can't get it out of my mind how tough little Mistress Vicky fucked me and made a fool out of me with her wedding ring, and I can't help but laughing, because now I have on Vicky's precious wedding ring on my finger, and now I'm going to fuck tough Mistress Vicky senseless in front of everyone.

I scream, “take off your bra you skinny little whore, and then lower your panties.” Tears start overflowing out of Vicky's eyes. She's crying and crying like a little baby, but she doesn't move a fuckin inch. I grab Vicky's shoulder and I spin her right around. Then I unhook her bra and two foam rubber pads drop out and fall right to the floor, and Vicky's boy like chest is exposed in front of everyone. I start laughing, everyone starts laughing as Vickys little breasts are exposed in front of everyone. I scream, “You better lower your panties bitch, or I'll really knock the shit out of you.” Vicky is scared and she's totally humiliated, and her face is beet red as Vicky grabs a hold of her panties and she slowly slides them down. I spin Vicky back around to face me again and I show the little bitch my big D cup breasts screaming, “do you see these. This is what a real woman's tits look like you weak, pathetic bitch, now kiss my nipples. I feel Vicky's lips touch against my left nipple, and it sends a stream of heat, and my pussy starts vibrating. Vicky wraps her lips around my nipple, and I can feel the little sluts tongue as she teases my nipple. Then she kisses my other nipple and by now, my pussy is dripping wet. 

I show the stupid little bitch her wedding ring, that very same golden wedding ring that she masturbated me with over and over again, and I start  laughing as I scream, “Now beg me to make you cum on your wedding ring whore.” My pussy is tingling, vibrating as I see the totally embarrassed, humiliated look on Vicky's face, but Vicky is totally scared of me now and she cry's out, “PLEASE MAKE ME CUM ON MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” Hearing the pathetic slave bitch call me Mistress has my pussy wet. I'm already thinking of her tongue inside of my pussy, licking and licking me into sweet orgasm after sweet orgasm, and that is making me even wetter, even hotter inside of my cxnt. I have the little bitch facing me and I hold my finger, my middle finger, the one with Vicky's precious wedding ring on it right up in her face screaming, “GET READY WHORE, GET FUCKIN READY TO CUM ON YOUR RING YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH.”  I slide my finger down her pelvis until it's right on her cxnt and I she moans, “OOOHHH,” and then I slowly slide it into her. The friction of her metal ring sliding into her pussy makes her pussy all moist and then I start fucking her with her wedding ring. I'm masturbating the little slut with her very own wedding ring on my finger. I'm living out my hottest fantasy ever since she fucked me silly with her ring. The wetter Vicky's pussy gets, the wetter my pussy gets. The crowd is screaming, and what happens next is even more unbelievable, even hotter than I ever fantasized. Vicky's nipples get all rock hard and erect on her little titties, and she starts jumping up and down and breathing hard, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” I laugh and I scream, “Look at how excited you get when I fucked with your wedding ring you whore. Vicky is really getting more and more excited. Her body is glistening in sweat and she's panting and making sexy noises, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” I wrap my right arm around her body and I grab her left nipple in my fingers and I squeeze. I'm squeezing and twisting Vicky's rock hard nipple and Vicky starts screaming, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, FUCK ME MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.” I start plowing my finger, harfer, deeper into Vicky's soaking wet pussy and Vicky is making wild animalistic noises, “EEEEEYYYYEEESSSS, EEEEYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS,” and then she starts “OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” dry squirting. She's leaping up and down and up and down as I'm slamming my finger into her cxnt. Vicky's drenched pussy has juices squirting out and rolling down her legs as she starts screaming like a wounded animal. She's flopping around, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEEE,” and she's giving everyone a really good show, but Vicky really doesn't care, she's squirting and squirting and she isn't stopping.

I pull my finger out of Vicky's soaking wet pussy, and Vicky is in a wild frenzy. She doesn't know what to do. She's sticking her fingers into her cxnt and she's crying like a little baby and begging me, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY RING MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING.” I'm laughing and laughing, everyone is laughing as Vicky sticks her ow finger into her cxnt and then she pulls it out crying out, “PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THAT RING MISTRESS, I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.”

I spin the pathetic little bitch around and I slide my hand right up Vicky's tight, sexy, hot ass until I feel her soaking wet pussy. Then I plunge that ring right back into her pussy again. Vicky is jumping, leaping, dancing on my finger and she's laughing and crying and screaming, 'YES, YES PLEASE, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE MISTRESS FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” She starts “OOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” dry squirting again. Howling like a wounded animal. She completely in a frenzy, flailing around and crying and laughing as “OOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEEE,” squirting and squirting and squirting. I never saw anyone get this crazed, this insane when they are forced to cum on another woman's finger.  The whore is addicted to getting fucked with her qwedding ring. I am envisioning her sitting at home all dfay and all night fantasizing and masturbating herself with her very own wedding ring, AND NOW I HAVE IT. I HAVE ON THIS WHORE'S WEDDING RING, I NOW I REALLY OWN THIS BIG MOUTH. TOUGH MISTRESS VICKY IS REALLY MINE NOW.

I pull my finger out of Vicky's pussy and an ocean of Vicky cum and hot juices overflow out of her boiling hot puSsy. My fingers are full of her cum and her juices and I hold my hand in Vicky's face, and Vicky is still in a frenzy. She is besides herself xcrying out, 'PLEASE MORE, I”M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME MORE. PLEASE MY RING. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING.” I laugh and I scream, “Lick my hand clean, lick your wedding ring clean you fuckin little whore.” Vicky is like a fuckin dog, licking my fingers, licking my hand, she puts my finger, the one with the ring right into her mouth and she's sucking it like a cock. She's sucking her wedding ring on my finger clean. The crowd is in total shock as they watch how passionate Vicky is licking and sucking her wedding ring.”

In pull my hand away from her and I scream, “You want me to fuck you with your wedding ring you pathetic little whore, then lay down on your back. Vicky is moving desperately at top speed as she lays down on her back on the cement floor. I see her rubbing her pelvis and starting to insert her fingers into her cxnt, and I pull her hand away and I'm laughing as I scream, “DO YOU WANT TO FUCK YOURSELF WHORE, OR DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU WITH YOUR WEDDING RING.” Vicky is sliding her fingers up and down her stomach, with her middle finger stretched far out, and she's crying like a little girl, crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS, I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” I slowly start to remove all my clothing, nice and sexy like a stripper. Vicky is fucking her stomach with her finger, and her tongue is flicking up and down and up and down, she knows she is going to have to worship my cxnt, and she can't wait. I know that right now she would do anything I ask in order to get that ring back in her cxnt. She's humping air and flapping her tongue. I remove all of my clothes and my pussy is soaking wet just watching her flopping around like a little fish out of the water, desperate to lick my cxnt. My nipples are already hard and erect and I lower myself down right next to her and I order her, “Kiss my nipple slut.”

Vicky starts kissing my nipple at top speed, over and over and over again. She's frantically kissing my nipples. I scream, “slower whore, and stick  my nipple into your mouth and suck it.” I feel Vicky's lips wrap around my nipple and my nipple is bigger and harder and more erect than I can ever remember it being. I slowly slide my finger, sliding Vicky's wedding ring down her stomach, and I start up and down and up and down on her pelvis. Vicky's body is flailing around and tears are overflowing from her eyes as desperately she's crying, “PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE MY RING,” and the vibrations of her lips on my big, hard nipple is making my pussy quiver, and I'm shaking in excitement. I raise up and turn around facing pathetic little Vicky's feet, and I hold my ass and my pussy up over her face screaming, “TELL EVERYONE that you're my suck slave and that you are addicted to my pussy.” Vicky is still in a frenzy, she is humping air, and writhing and crying like a little girl, and she starts crying out, “I am Mistress April's suck slave and I am addicted to her pussy.” I touch her pussy gently with that ring, and Vicky tries to insert my finger into her cxnt. I pull my finger away and order the stupid little bitch, “Kiss my cxnt whore.” YES I CAN MAKE VICKY DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING THAT I WANT NOW. THIS IS MORE THAN I BEAT HER UP AND CAN FORCE HER TO DO WHATEVER I WANT. I OWN THIS WHORE'S cxnt AND SHE WILL DO ANYTHING I TELL HER TO DO, ANYTHING.”

I make her start kissing my cxnt over and over again while I massage her pelvis back and forth and back and forth with her wedding ring. This wedding ring brings a lot of power, and I own the ring, and I am very powerful now. The sexy little bitch is kissing my pussy over and over again and I can feel my juices overflowing out of my pussy onto the little whore's face.  I can't help but think about sexy Sage, and fighting her next. I can't help but think about how very hot and sexy it was beating her up the last time, and thinking of her big, sexy tits. I move my left hand up and I rub the wedding ring hard right over Vicky's big, hard erect nipple, and Vicky's nipples gets even bigger and ever harder, and even more erect. Then I bring my hand back down to Vicky's pelvis and I'm fucking her pelvis with the ring, and Vicky is crying, and aching and begging me, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.”

I can't take my mind off of Sage's big, sexy, beautiful tits and thinking about how I never got the chance to make the sexy plump cow moo into my cxnt. I was really fantasizing about her sexy lips vibrating inside of my pussy while I squeeze those big, hard sexy nipples of her. My body is jerking, shaking, writhing from the thought of that big, sexy hot cow mooing into me like a cow. I scream, “MOO INTO MY cxnt COW.” Vicky raises her head up off of the cement and I can feel her lips on my lips and she lets out a loud, long, “MMMMMOOOOOOOO.” I'm aching now. I'm fantasizing Sage's big, hard, erect nipples, and her big, beautiful, sexy tits. I'm fantasizing her lips on my pussy. I scream, “stick your lips inside my pussy you fat fuckin whore, and moo inside of me until I squirt. Lick me out you whore.” Vicky sticks her lips inside of my pussy and I'm dripping in sweat now, and I'm panting and making sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” I plunge my finger right inside this skinny little slut Vicky's soaking wet pussy. I'm plunging that ring in and out of her soaking wet pussy, all the while she's  MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOO,”  mooing and mooing as I jerk her off, masturbate the little slut's pussy with her wedding ring.” Vicky's quivering, vibrating lips are making me feel so fuckin hot, so fuckin excited, I start “OOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE,” dry squirting. Tears start dripping from my eyes, and I'm “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHm AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” screaming, howling like a wounded jungle animal, all the while fantasizing that this is sexy, hot beautiful Sage eating my cxnt. All the while thinking that I already beat Sage up and I beat Vicky up and I am going to be the Mistress. I can make women eat me and lick me and make hot passionate love to my pussy.”

That ring is sliding in and out of her cxnt. YES, I CAN'T WAIT TO MASTURBATE THAT FAT FUCKIN WHORE SAGE WITH MY NEW RING. I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE PUT HER INTO A FRENZY WITH THAT RING JUST LIKE I'M DOING TO FUCKIN SEXY, TIGHT ASS LITTLE VICKY RIGHT NOW. MAKE HER “MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” LONG, LOUD, Hard right into my cxnt and I, I will cum, I will explode, I will squirt “OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, just like I am on Vicky's lips. Vicky start “OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWEEEEE, exploding and exploding on her wedding ring, my wedding ring. The crowd is going crazy as I lie on top of little Vicky, my chest is heaving up and down and up and down and I am almost having trouble catching my breath. I never knew of orgasms like this before, but I al about to become the Mistress, and I am about to teach every woman I want to lick me into orgasm and I want to fuck them into a frenzy with my new fuckin wedding ring.” Finally I get up off of Vicky and my legs are all wobbly, but I see sexy, hot, beautiful Sage standing there watching and I show her the wedding ring screaming, “You're next to suck  me off you fat cow.”  The crowd is going crazy.............

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2015, 04:47:28 AM »

Submissive Slave Tiffany

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2015, 04:48:51 AM »

Part 12a My last chance for freedom

Bobbi enters the room and the whole room has gone silent. Bobbi says, “As you all know, I am now the  new Grand Mistress. The Supreme Mistress. Sage take April out of her bondage. Sage lowers the suspension and takes the cuffs and the ropes off of me, and I am free, or at least I'm no longer bound. Bobbi laughs and announces, “We are going to put on a very special show tonight. I know April has told me at one point how upset she has been because Mistress Tiffany allowed Mistress Vicky to dominate and humiliate you without having a fight. You especially expressed your anger that Mistress Vicky dominated and humiliated you with her wedding ring. Yes, April you have told me on several occasions how you would like nothing better than to beat Mistress Vicky up and take her wedding ring off of her finger, and how you would like nothing better than to knock the shit out of Mistress Vicky with her very own wedding ring, and then humiliate her over and over again with that ring.” Also you have already beat up Sage, but as you can see, Sage is a winner now, and I would love to see you fight sexy Sage too. So tonight you will fight Mistress Vicky, and tomorrow night you will fight Sage, and if you win both fights, you will be set free.” The crowd is cheering and cheering.

Instantly I was remembering how this bitch, this tiny, weak little whore, fucked me with her wedding ring. I have been infuriated ever since and I have wanted to pull that fuckin wedding ring off of her finger and beat her up with that ring. Even more, I want to fuck her into orgasm after orgasm with that big fuckin wedding ring on my finger. I have been fantasizing about marching the little bitch around like a fuckin puppet on my finger, with her very own precious wedding ring inside her soaking wet pussy, and I really want to make this whore bitch squirt and squirt in front of a large crowd. I want to show Mistress Bobbi that I deserve my freedom. I want to show Mistress Bobbi that I deserve to be her favorite Mistress, not this pathetic, skinny little slut slave.

THERE I SAID IT. I had not been able to say it before, BUT, YES, I am beautiful, I am special, I deserve to be pampered, to be worshiped. I should be able to leave when I want and come and go when I want. My pussy should be licked, and kissed. My pussy deserves to be worshiped.

AND
Yes, That RING. That big, gold, metal wedding ring. I walk up right next to Vicky, and I say, “I'm going to take your wedding ring. I'll make you fuckin beg me to pull it off of your finger bitch, and then I'm going to fuck you over and over again until you beg me to stop, but Bitch, I'm not going to stop.” I'm going to humiliate you whore, and take every last drop of your dignity from you.” A crowd starts to form around us and you can hear the chatter. Mistress Vicky puts her hands on her hips and she laughs as she screams, 'Don't you remember the last time. You squirted over and over again all over my wedding ring and then I made you suck it clean.” Our faces were starting to turn red, and Mistress Bobbi steps in between us and says, “Yes ladies and gentleman, tonight, this is going to be a really good fight. Tickets are available.” 

The gym is separated into a seating area and a cement pit housing a locker room. The large crowd is already seated and they announce each of us, one at a time as we walk from separate sides to the middle of the cement area where the announcer is standing. The crowd is cheering louder as we get closer and closer together. The announcer puts the microphone up to Vicky's face screaming, “The last time that you two ladies met, you dominated and humiliated April, can you tell us a little about what happened.” Vicky says, “I taught that whore to respect my wedding ring. I fucked her up her ass hole and her pussy with my ring, made her fuckin squirt like the whore that she is, over and over again. Vicky is crazy and she holds her left fist up and she starts showing me the ring, that big, gold metal wedding ring, the one that I masturbated her and humiliated her with, screaming insanely, Look at this ring bitch. I'm going to make you orgasm on this ring again whore.” 

Vicky loses her temper and she doesn't wait for us to be announced any more. She starts punching me in my face with her big, wedding ring. She's “bang, bang, bang, bang,” punching my nose with her wedding ring, and punching my mouth, and I have blood rolling from my nose from Vicky's big ring, and my lips split open under that wide, gold metal wedding ring, and blood is rolling from my lips. I put my hand to my face and seeing all of the blood, I lose my fuckin temper, and  just as I go plowing into Vicky. I grab Vicky' white blouse with both of my hands and I shove Vicky back hard. Vicky' blouse rips right off of her chest in my hands, and Vicky's little bra is exposed in front of everyone as Vicky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a weak little rag doll until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the gym, and “bang,” her head does too. Vicky bounces up off of the wall and I'm not prepared for how crazy Vicky is. Vicky comes right at me, leaping up, she wraps her legs around my waist and she grabs my hair and she starts wrenching my head back and forth insanely, like as if she is a limp little doll. Tearing chunks of fuckin hair right out of my head, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels under the weight of her, until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my back with a bang, and Vicky is right on top of me.

Vicky is like an enraged lunatic and she holds that left fist up on my face, screaming, “Look at it bitch. Now I'm going to bash your face in with my wedding ring you whore.” She smashes that ring, “bang,” right into my nose, and I can hear the metal of Vicky's big ring smack against the bone of my nose, and now blood is really rolling from my nose. Vicky shows me that fuckin wedding ring again and she screams, 'Look at it. I'm bashing your face in with my wedding ring.”

My hands are free, and it's like all of a sudden I have the epiphany. I raise up onto my tip toes and I slug Vicky right on her chin. You can hear Vicky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings back, but as it's coming back forward again. Vicky smashes me with her left fist. She knocks that fuckin big, wedding ring “bang,” right into my teeth again. That skinny fuckin little whore busts my lips open with that fuckin wedding ring and blood is rolling from my lips and I'm spitting blood out of my mouth. I hit her again. I smash my left fist “bang,” right into little Vicky's chin again, and again the stupid little bitch is seeing fuckin stars as her head snaps back. Vicky's head comes back forward again, and as it does I bash my left fist “bang,” right into Vicky's chin again. Vicky's head snaps back and Vicky is fuckin startled. I reach out and I grab Vicky's left hand and I hold it up in the air, and I just yank that fuckin ring off of her finger. I pull Vicky's wedding ring right off of her fuckin finger. Vicky looks at her left hand and she see's her wedding ring missing and she cry's out, “MY RING.”

I laugh and I grab Vicky's pathetic little bra and I start pulling Vicky forward into my fist. I'm “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with my fist. I'm bashing Vicky's nose in with her very own big, gold metal wedding ring on my fist, and blood is gushing from Vicky's nose as her head is snapping back and forth and back and forth like a floppy little rag doll. Vicky has blood and tears streaming down her cheeks and it's mixing with her black eye makeup and she starts crying out, “ENOUGH, PLEASE ENOUGH. I HAD ENOUGH.” BUT

I've been waiting a long time now to beat this whore up with her ring, and I show it to her again. I show this skinny, pathetic little whore her wedding ring again, and I'm laughing as I scream, “Tell everyone
that you thought you were such a tough Mistress. You thought you were going to beat me up and drain all of my dignity out of me, but you were wrong. I beat you up, and now you're going to beg me to fuck you with your wedding ring.” Vicky is even more pathetic than I thought, and she starts crying out, “I thought I was a tough Mistress. I thought I was going to beat April up and drain all of her dignity out of her, but I was wrong. April beat me up. Please fuck me with my wedding ring April. I'm begging you, please fuck me with my very own wedding ring on your finger.” I can't get it out of my mind how tough little Mistress Vicky fucked me and made a fool out of me with her wedding ring, and I can't help but laughing, because now I have on Vicky's precious wedding ring on my finger, and now I'm going to fuck tough Mistress Vicky senseless in front of everyone.

I scream, “take off your bra you skinny little whore, and then lower your panties.” Tears start overflowing out of Vicky's eyes. She's crying and crying like a little baby, but she doesn't move a fuckin inch. I grab Vicky's shoulder and I spin her right around. Then I unhook her bra and two foam rubber pads drop out and fall right to the floor, and Vicky's boy like chest is exposed in front of everyone. I start laughing, everyone starts laughing as Vickys little breasts are exposed in front of everyone. I scream, “You better lower your panties bitch, or I'll really knock the shit out of you.” Vicky is scared and she's totally humiliated, and her face is beet red as Vicky grabs a hold of her panties and she slowly slides them down. I spin Vicky back around to face me again and I show the little bitch my big D cup breasts screaming, “do you see these. This is what a real woman's tits look like you weak, pathetic bitch, now kiss my nipples. I feel Vicky's lips touch against my left nipple, and it sends a stream of heat, and my pussy starts vibrating. Vicky wraps her lips around my nipple, and I can feel the little sluts tongue as she teases my nipple. Then she kisses my other nipple and by now, my pussy is dripping wet. 

I show the stupid little bitch her wedding ring, that very same golden wedding ring that she masturbated me with over and over again, and I start  laughing as I scream, “Now beg me to make you cum on your wedding ring whore.” My pussy is tingling, vibrating as I see the totally embarrassed, humiliated look on Vicky's face, but Vicky is totally scared of me now and she cry's out, “PLEASE MAKE ME CUM ON MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” Hearing the pathetic slave bitch call me Mistress has my pussy wet. I'm already thinking of her tongue inside of my pussy, licking and licking me into sweet orgasm after sweet orgasm, and that is making me even wetter, even hotter inside of my cxnt. I have the little bitch facing me and I hold my finger, my middle finger, the one with Vicky's precious wedding ring on it right up in her face screaming, “GET READY WHORE, GET FUCKIN READY TO CUM ON YOUR RING YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH.”  I slide my finger down her pelvis until it's right on her cxnt and I she moans, “OOOHHH,” and then I slowly slide it into her. The friction of her metal ring sliding into her pussy makes her pussy all moist and then I start fucking her with her wedding ring. I'm masturbating the little slut with her very own wedding ring on my finger. I'm living out my hottest fantasy ever since she fucked me silly with her ring. The wetter Vicky's pussy gets, the wetter my pussy gets. The crowd is screaming, and what happens next is even more unbelievable, even hotter than I ever fantasized. Vicky's nipples get all rock hard and erect on her little titties, and she starts jumping up and down and breathing hard, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” I laugh and I scream, “Look at how excited you get when I fucked with your wedding ring you whore. Vicky is really getting more and more excited. Her body is glistening in sweat and she's panting and making sexy noises, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” I wrap my right arm around her body and I grab her left nipple in my fingers and I squeeze. I'm squeezing and twisting Vicky's rock hard nipple and Vicky starts screaming, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, FUCK ME MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.” I start plowing my finger, harfer, deeper into Vicky's soaking wet pussy and Vicky is making wild animalistic noises, “EEEEEYYYYEEESSSS, EEEEYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS,” and then she starts “OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” dry squirting. She's leaping up and down and up and down as I'm slamming my finger into her cxnt. Vicky's drenched pussy has juices squirting out and rolling down her legs as she starts screaming like a wounded animal. She's flopping around, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEEE,” and she's giving everyone a really good show, but Vicky really doesn't care, she's squirting and squirting and she isn't stopping.

I pull my finger out of Vicky's soaking wet pussy, and Vicky is in a wild frenzy. She doesn't know what to do. She's sticking her fingers into her cxnt and she's crying like a little baby and begging me, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY RING MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING.” I'm laughing and laughing, everyone is laughing as Vicky sticks her ow finger into her cxnt and then she pulls it out crying out, “PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THAT RING MISTRESS, I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.”

I spin the pathetic little bitch around and I slide my hand right up Vicky's tight, sexy, hot ass until I feel her soaking wet pussy. Then I plunge that ring right back into her pussy again. Vicky is jumping, leaping, dancing on my finger and she's laughing and crying and screaming, 'YES, YES PLEASE, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE MISTRESS FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” She starts “OOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” dry squirting again. Howling like a wounded animal. She completely in a frenzy, flailing around and crying and laughing as “OOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEEE,” squirting and squirting and squirting. I never saw anyone get this crazed, this insane when they are forced to cum on another woman's finger.  The whore is addicted to getting fucked with her qwedding ring. I am envisioning her sitting at home all dfay and all night fantasizing and masturbating herself with her very own wedding ring, AND NOW I HAVE IT. I HAVE ON THIS WHORE'S WEDDING RING, I NOW I REALLY OWN THIS BIG MOUTH. TOUGH MISTRESS VICKY IS REALLY MINE NOW.

I pull my finger out of Vicky's pussy and an ocean of Vicky cum and hot juices overflow out of her boiling hot puSsy. My fingers are full of her cum and her juices and I hold my hand in Vicky's face, and Vicky is still in a frenzy. She is besides herself xcrying out, 'PLEASE MORE, I”M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME MORE. PLEASE MY RING. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING.” I laugh and I scream, “Lick my hand clean, lick your wedding ring clean you fuckin little whore.” Vicky is like a fuckin dog, licking my fingers, licking my hand, she puts my finger, the one with the ring right into her mouth and she's sucking it like a cock. She's sucking her wedding ring on my finger clean. The crowd is in total shock as they watch how passionate Vicky is licking and sucking her wedding ring.”

In pull my hand away from her and I scream, “You want me to fuck you with your wedding ring you pathetic little whore, then lay down on your back. Vicky is moving desperately at top speed as she lays down on her back on the cement floor. I see her rubbing her pelvis and starting to insert her fingers into her cxnt, and I pull her hand away and I'm laughing as I scream, “DO YOU WANT TO FUCK YOURSELF WHORE, OR DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU WITH YOUR WEDDING RING.” Vicky is sliding her fingers up and down her stomach, with her middle finger stretched far out, and she's crying like a little girl, crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS, I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” I slowly start to remove all my clothing, nice and sexy like a stripper. Vicky is fucking her stomach with her finger, and her tongue is flicking up and down and up and down, she knows she is going to have to worship my cxnt, and she can't wait. I know that right now she would do anything I ask in order to get that ring back in her cxnt. She's humping air and flapping her tongue. I remove all of my clothes and my pussy is soaking wet just watching her flopping around like a little fish out of the water, desperate to lick my cxnt. My nipples are already hard and erect and I lower myself down right next to her and I order her, “Kiss my nipple slut.”

Vicky starts kissing my nipple at top speed, over and over and over again. She's frantically kissing my nipples. I scream, “slower whore, and stick  my nipple into your mouth and suck it.” I feel Vicky's lips wrap around my nipple and my nipple is bigger and harder and more erect than I can ever remember it being. I slowly slide my finger, sliding Vicky's wedding ring down her stomach, and I start up and down and up and down on her pelvis. Vicky's body is flailing around and tears are overflowing from her eyes as desperately she's crying, “PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE MY RING,” and the vibrations of her lips on my big, hard nipple is making my pussy quiver, and I'm shaking in excitement. I raise up and turn around facing pathetic little Vicky's feet, and I hold my ass and my pussy up over her face screaming, “TELL EVERYONE that you're my suck slave and that you are addicted to my pussy.” Vicky is still in a frenzy, she is humping air, and writhing and crying like a little girl, and she starts crying out, “I am Mistress April's suck slave and I am addicted to her pussy.” I touch her pussy gently with that ring, and Vicky tries to insert my finger into her cxnt. I pull my finger away and order the stupid little bitch, “Kiss my cxnt whore.” YES I CAN MAKE VICKY DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING THAT I WANT NOW. THIS IS MORE THAN I BEAT HER UP AND CAN FORCE HER TO DO WHATEVER I WANT. I OWN THIS WHORE'S cxnt AND SHE WILL DO ANYTHING I TELL HER TO DO, ANYTHING.”

I make her start kissing my cxnt over and over again while I massage her pelvis back and forth and back and forth with her wedding ring. This wedding ring brings a lot of power, and I own the ring, and I am very powerful now. The sexy little bitch is kissing my pussy over and over again and I can feel my juices overflowing out of my pussy onto the little whore's face.  I can't help but think about sexy Sage, and fighting her next. I can't help but think about how very hot and sexy it was beating her up the last time, and thinking of her big, sexy tits. I move my left hand up and I rub the wedding ring hard right over Vicky's big, hard erect nipple, and Vicky's nipples gets even bigger and ever harder, and even more erect. Then I bring my hand back down to Vicky's pelvis and I'm fucking her pelvis with the ring, and Vicky is crying, and aching and begging me, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.”

I can't take my mind off of Sage's big, sexy, beautiful tits and thinking about how I never got the chance to make the sexy plump cow moo into my cxnt. I was really fantasizing about her sexy lips vibrating inside of my pussy while I squeeze those big, hard sexy nipples of her. My body is jerking, shaking, writhing from the thought of that big, sexy hot cow mooing into me like a cow. I scream, “MOO INTO MY cxnt COW.” Vicky raises her head up off of the cement and I can feel her lips on my lips and she lets out a loud, long, “MMMMMOOOOOOOO.” I'm aching now. I'm fantasizing Sage's big, hard, erect nipples, and her big, beautiful, sexy tits. I'm fantasizing her lips on my pussy. I scream, “stick your lips inside my pussy you fat fuckin whore, and moo inside of me until I squirt. Lick me out you whore.” Vicky sticks her lips inside of my pussy and I'm dripping in sweat now, and I'm panting and making sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” I plunge my finger right inside this skinny little slut Vicky's soaking wet pussy. I'm plunging that ring in and out of her soaking wet pussy, all the while she's  MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOO,”  mooing and mooing as I jerk her off, masturbate the little slut's pussy with her wedding ring.” Vicky's quivering, vibrating lips are making me feel so fuckin hot, so fuckin excited, I start “OOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE,” dry squirting. Tears start dripping from my eyes, and I'm “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHm AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” screaming, howling like a wounded jungle animal, all the while fantasizing that this is sexy, hot beautiful Sage eating my cxnt. All the while thinking that I already beat Sage up and I beat Vicky up and I am going to be the Mistress. I can make women eat me and lick me and make hot passionate love to my pussy.”

That ring is sliding in and out of her cxnt. YES, I CAN'T WAIT TO MASTURBATE THAT FAT FUCKIN WHORE SAGE WITH MY NEW RING. I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE PUT HER INTO A FRENZY WITH THAT RING JUST LIKE I'M DOING TO FUCKIN SEXY, TIGHT ASS LITTLE VICKY RIGHT NOW. MAKE HER “MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” LONG, LOUD, Hard right into my cxnt and I, I will cum, I will explode, I will squirt “OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, just like I am on Vicky's lips. Vicky start “OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWEEEEE, exploding and exploding on her wedding ring, my wedding ring. The crowd is going crazy as I lie on top of little Vicky, my chest is heaving up and down and up and down and I am almost having trouble catching my breath. I never knew of orgasms like this before, but I al about to become the Mistress, and I am about to teach every woman I want to lick me into orgasm and I want to fuck them into a frenzy with my new fuckin wedding ring.” Finally I get up off of Vicky and my legs are all wobbly, but I see sexy, hot, beautiful Sage standing there watching and I show her the wedding ring screaming, “You're next to suck  me off you fat cow.”  The crowd is going crazy.............

The Final Chapter-A Mistress is Born

I'm standing there looking at my ring, my new, shiny gold metal wedding ring, and then I look at myself in the mirror. “YES, A VERY BEAUTIFUL. SEXY, HOT MISTRESS I WILL MAKE.” SOON I WILL NOT HAVE TO BEAT ANYONE UP TO MAKE THEM MY SLAVE. SOON MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE WILL BE FIGHTING OVER WHO'S MISTRESS I WILL BE, AND OVER WHICH ONE WILL WORSHIP ME.” I have to laugh as I think how they will all be fighting over who is going to make me orgasm, and then I will have my choice of picking the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful to worship me. Talking about the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful, I can't help but think about how I beat Sage up the last time. How if that sexy little whore didn't get sick I would have made her lick me into orgasm after orgasm. I don't know why, but I haven't been able to stop thinking of the very sexy rounded bowl of Sage's chubby belly. I can't stop fantasizing about lying down on top of that sexy belly and having our tits rub together. Oh my god, my pussy is dripping just thinking about this sexy whore.

It's time for us to fight. I put on my sexy white micro mini dress and high heels and I walk down to the fight area. As soon as I enter I see Sage and she gives me this sexy look, licking her lips. My pussy start to vibrate as I look at her wearing a very hot, sexy. Low cut white, button midriff blouse, revealing her big, sexy tits and the rounded bowl of her stomach. She's wearing this black micro mini skirt and I look at her sexy, muscular legs and my finger starts itching. It's the finger with my ring, my big, wide, thick gold metal wedding ring. The very ring that I have been fantasizing fucking Sage with. Sage is looking at me so I hold up my left hand and I show the cow bitch the ring. I show her my middle finger, the one with my ring and I give her the fuckin finger laughing and screaming, “I'm going to make you cum on this ring over and over again you fat fuckin whore.” Sage is infuriated, her face turns bright red and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, I'm going to knock you silly you bitch, and then I'm going to take your wedding ring.” I laugh!!!!!

The place fills up and Mistress Bobbi gets on the microphone and she says, “Tonight we have the pleasure of seeing these two sexy, hot women fight each other again. The last time they had a fight, Sage was sick, and the fight did not go to completion. Tonight the winner of this fight will no longer be a slave, she will be a Mistress, and she will have all the rights of freedom that a  Mistress enjoys, while the loser will be a slave. It is my pleasure to introduce Sexy April. The crowd is cheering and cheering, and April is going to be fighting Sexy Sage. The crowd is cheering once again. Sage and I walk into the fighting area and we raise out fists up like two men ready to fist fight. We start to circle each other, checking each other out until I step forward and I send a roundhouse kick right at Sage. My foot connects with her cheek and Sage is spun halfway around in a circle from the force of my kick. Sage is shocked, she never saw me use my martial arts before.

I punch Sage “bang,” right in the nose with the ring, making her nose bleed, I'm so pissed off I really want to punch Sage's face in. I laugh and I show Sage my left fist screaming, 'I'm going to knock your fuckin face in with this ring cow, and then I'll humiliate you.” I pull my left fist back to punch Sage in the face with my wedding ring again, but this time Sage reaches up and she grabs my wrist in mid air,
and with her own left fist she plows it “bang,” right into my chin, snapping my head back. Then I can feel her right hand as it grabs me by my white dress and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering my chin with her fist. This fat fuckin whore is punching my chin over and over again, and my head is back and forth, and back and forth. My head is swinging back and forth like a floppy doll under Sage's hard punches.  Sage jerks me forward and she grabs my dress with my her left hand too, and Sage is crazy and she starts screaming right in my shocked face. “You think you're so fuckin tough you big mouth. You think that just because you beat me up when I was sick, that you can kick my ass now. I'm going to beat you up April. I'm going to knock you silly, AND TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS WEDDING RING RIGHT OFF OF YOUR FINGER, AND THEN I'LL SHOVE YOUR PRECIOUS WEDDING RING RIGHT INTO YOUR cxnt AND FUCK YOU WITH YOUR VERY OWN PRECIOUS WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER.” BUT

I'm crazy too, and I start trying to get away from Sage, screaming, “GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT COW.” BUT I don't realize quite how punched silly I am, and my knees almost buckle under me, and I don't know why, but I start giggling as I have to hold my hands up in front of myself trying to maintain my balance. Sage still have a hold of my white dress, and she shoves me back hard, so hard that my dress rips right off of  my body as I stumble backwards on my high heels like a little floppy doll on my high heels until “bang,” I smash right into the cement wall. I'm totally shocked, I never expected this fat cow could fuckin fight so good. I bounce up off of the wall, and I'm already starting to see fuckin stars, and now I'm standing there on my wobbly legs, in my little white bra and my little white lace panties, and now everyone in the crowd is screaming. I can see a cocky look come across Sage's face and Sage can tell that I'm starting to get punched silly. Sage starts laughing as she screams, “Now I'm going to use those sexy tits of yours as punching bags April. She grabs my bra and she rips it right off of my chest and the show of animal strength makes my pussy gush with my juices. Sage raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling my breasts, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, back and forth. Then she stops punching my breasts and she un-clips her bra and her bra falls to the floor. I can feel my hot juices start dripping down my legs as I see Sage's big, sexy tits, and her huge, hard erect nipples. The crowd is screaming and screaming now.

She wraps her arms around me, and I'm not capable of offering any resistance now, even if I wanted to, and Sage starts slapping our breasts together, sliding her big, arrow head size nipples all over my tits, and dominating my hard nipples. Sage is dominant and cocky now and she sticks her tongue right into my mouth, and she starts tongue kissing me like a man, and her nipples atre poking into my breasts, and making my nipples rock hard and beet red. Sage pushed me back a few steps and Sage looks so fuckin hot with her huge, hard erect nipples sticking straight out, and her big sexy tits are bouncing and swinging from side to side. Sage screams, 'Lie down on your back slut.” I don't hesitate and I lower myself down and I first I sit and then I lie down on the cement. Sage sits down on my stomach and her big, sexy tits are swinging and bouncing and flopping around right in my face. Sage leans forward and she starts swinging her tits from side to side, and then when she lowers herself down a little more, her big, juicy tits are slapping my face from one side to the other, back and forth. This is my fantasy. This is what I want. This is what I need. This is what I ache for. Sage, big, beautiful, sexy Sage, is slapping my face silly with those big, sensational, sexy tits. Sage is laughing and smiling that big, sexy smile and she screams, 'You're loving this aren't you April. You want to be dominated by my big, sexy tits, don't you bitch.” Tears of joy start streaming down my cheeks and I cry out, “YES MISTRESS. YES, I WANT TO WORSHIP YOUR BIG, BEAUTIFUL SEXY TITS.” I'm salivating for Sage's big, beautiful juicy tits, and I really want to worship her hig, hard erect nipples.

I raise my head up off of the cement, and my eyes are swimming around in my head, and my head is all wobby as I start to kiss first Sage's big, hard left nipple, and then her big, sexy right nipple. I lick them, and tease them, and kiss them. I'm making love to Sage's big, beautiful tits, and I'm worshiping her big, hard erect nipples. Sage laughs as she screams, “Now give me that big, wedding ring of yours SO THAT I CAN FUCK YOU WITH IT.” 

SAGE OWNS ME. I raise my left hand up and I cry out, “PLEASE TAKE  MY WEDDING RING.
PLEASE TAKE  MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER MISTRESS. PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS.”  SAGE GRABS MY LIMP LEFT HAND AND SHE HOLDS IT UP IN THE AIR, AND THEN SHE GRABS THE FINGER, THE ONE WITH MY WEDDING RING AND SHE PULLS IT RIGHT OFF OF MY FINGER.” I start crying out, “PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY RING MISTRESS. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER MISTRESS.” Sage puts the wedding ring on her own left hand, right on her middle finger. Then she gets up off of me and she walks over to her pocketbook and she takes out a big, strap on dildo, and she straps it onto herself. This super hot, big titted slut lies right back down on top of me and she plunges that big hard erect rubber cock right into me. Sage is fucking me with that dildo. Our breasts are rubbing and our nipples hard and erect and dueling. This sexy slut sticks her tongue into my mouth and we start sucking each other's tongues. We're making hot, passionate love. She's plowing me with that cock. Sage is in charge and she's going to make me cum. She's in and out and in and out, over and over again, and I can feel myself starting to vibrate between my legs. And sexy, beautiful, tough Sage fucks me like a man until I start “OOOOOOWWWWEEEE,
OOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, dry squirting. Sage raises up and she's still fucking the shit out of me, and she starts swinging her tits left to right and left to right, and Sage starts slapping my face silly with her big, sexy tits. She's smacking my face back and forth and back and forth. Then she pulls my head back and she screams right in my shocked face, “now you're going to worship my big, sexy tits, kiss my nipples. I start kissing Sage's nipples, and my pussy is soaking wet. Sage's big, hard, sexy nipples are rock hard and beet red and ready to fuckin burst and I make love to first one of Sage's big, hard nipples, and then the other.

Sage grabs my hair and she holds me up, screaming right in my face, “Now April, you only have one more humiliation before I am finished draining every last drop of your dignity out of you. Then Sage shows me that wedding ring, and then she puts it on her pointer finger of her right hand, and she shoves it right into my pussy. Just the fact that she just plunges her finger into my cxnt, and that she just shoved that wedding ring into me has me very excited. Sage is laughing and she's screaming, “you love getting fucked with your wedding ring, don't you April.” I'M SUCH A FUCKIN WHORE.” Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I'm starting to cum right on the bitch's finger, right on my fuckin wedding ring. Sage is plowing my wedding ring into my cxnt. She's fucking me with my ring, and she grabs my big, hard erect nipple with her other hand and when she squeezes my nipple. I start crying out, “SAGE I LOVE YOU, I'M YOUR SLAVE SAGE, I FUCKIN LOVE YOU,” as I start “OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEE,”  having one explosion after another after another................................................

Sage sits down with one foot to my left side and one foot to my right side and she wraps her powerful legs around my neck. She puts me into a headlock with her muscular thighs and she traps my face in her crotch, buried into her panties. She's squeezing my neck harder and harder with her thick, strong thighs, and my mouth flops open for me to breath, and my hot breath is blowing right up into Sage's moist pussy, right through her moist, silky panties. I'm smothering in Sage's love triangle and my tongue comes flopping out of my mouth. My tongue is pushing the material of Sage's panties into her cxnt and Sage's pussy is starting to fill up with her sweet juices. Sage lets go of my neck with her legs and she raises up and she rips her panties right off of her body. I'm gasping in large gulps of air as slowly I feel Sage lower herself onto my face, and this time she moves up and she lowers her soaking wet pussy right onto my nose. Up and down she start, bouncing up and down and up and down on my nose. She's fucking herself with my nose and my nose is filling up with her hot juices. I have to open my mouth to take in any air at all, and my tongue comes flopping out of my mouth. Sage raises up off of my nose and my nose is still full of her juices. She turns around facing my feet and when she lowers herself down, she lowers her ass hole right onto my nose. Now she's fucking her ass hole with my nose, and my mouth is flung open and my tongue is sticking out as I'm trying to breath. I curl my tongue up so that I can make it reach into my Queen's pussy, and I start licking her, backwards. Nose and tongue, nose and tongue she's fucking my face. Apparently she's seen this before and Sage screams, “So you think I'm a cow April, you have the nerve to call me a cow in front of all of these people. Let's show everyone just which one of us is the cow. Moo into my ass hole. “MMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” she doesn't have to ask me twice. I will do anything to please my tough, hot, sexy Mistress. My blonde Goddess, my delicious queen. I'm “MMMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOO,” mooing and mooing over and over again, while I flop my tongue out and strive to lick her pussy backwards. The vibrations of my lips in Sage's soaking wet pussy is making Sage shudder, and vibrate, and Sage starts to “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breath hard and I look up and I can see Sage's big, sexy tits bouncing and shaking like jello, and her nipples are big and hard and really erect now. I'm flittering my tongue back and forth inside of Sage's wet pussy, and I'm “MMMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOO,” mooing and the vibrations. Sage starts “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE,” she's dry squirting. Then she raises up and she spins around, lowering her sweet, wet pussy right into my vibrating lips, “MMMMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO,” and she starts squirting. She's having hard convulsions and flopping back and forth and I can see her big tits smacking together and swinging, and her nipples, “OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE,” we both start squirting. I have never cum like this before. Every inch of my body is trying to squeeze out that little whole between my legs and Sage's cum and hot juices are drowning me, but I really don't care, as I “MMMMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO,” OOOOOWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, I'm exploding and exploding and exploding over and over again.

End 2

Yes, Sage and Bobbi own me now. They own my pussy and my mouth, my lips and my tongue, and my pussy is constantly soaking wet. Sage makes me crawl to the door of another room. We stop at the door and she starts patting me on my head saying, “Good doggy, you're my doggy now.” She opens the door and says, “heel doggy.”  I crawl into the room and I'm not only totally shocked, but I'm totally turned on as I see my Mistress. My hot, sexy, beautiful blonde Mistress in bondage, and tough Mistress Bobbi is in charge. My pussy gets soaking wet instantly. Sage is excited too. I can see the big wet spot forming between her legs on her panties. She walks right over to Bobbi and she looks at me and she says, “get over here doggy.” I crawl over so that my face is right at the edge of the bed. Sage takes her pointer finger and she puts it right up to Tiffany's anus. Tiffany cringes and I can hear a noise “MMMM,” but her mouth has a ball gag in it, and I can't understand anything she is trying to say.” I think Sage is going to shove her finger up into Tiffany's ass hole, but instead, she slowly slides it up Tiffany's tiny little blue panties. Tiffany is cringing again and she's “MMMMM,” trying to communicate, but she can't. Bobbi takes the fingers of her right hand and she slides her pointer finger of her right hand from the top of Tiffany's blue panties, right into her crotch. They start teasing Tiffany's pussy. They're teasing and jerking and up and down and up and down, and Tiffany is desperately “MMMM, MMMM.” Then both woman, as if on queue, lean forward and they each stick one of Tiffany's big, hard erect nipples into their mouths, and they start sucking on and licking Tiffany's rock hard nipples, and all the while their fingers are up and down and up and down, masturbating Tiffany's pussy. I can see Tiffany's panties getting soaking wet, and the fingers, Bobbi's fingers and Sage's fingers are sliding up and down and up and down and plunging in and out and in and out. Tears start streaming down Tiffany;s face and Tiffany's whole body starts shaking, and I can tell there are volcanic eruption exploding inside of her, but she's tightly bound to the bed and she can barely fuckin move, and she's “MMMMMMM, MMMMMMM, MMMMMMM,” over and over again exploding over and over again.

Bobbi and Sage stand up straight and Bobbi starts laughing as she says, “Slave April, watch what happens when Mistress Sage fucks your old Mistress Tiffany with your wedding ring.” Bobbi grabs her pocketbook and she puts it on the king side bed, and then she removes a pair of scissors and she cuts Tiffany's panties open, right by her crotch. Sage doesn’t' hesitate. She shows everyone that big, gold metal wedding ring on the pointer finger of her right hand and then she slides that ring right into Tiffany's already moist pussy. Sage starts masturbating Tiffany. Bobbi removes her panties and she sits down right in Tiffany's big, sexy tits. Bobbi removes her bra and then she laughs right in Tiffany's face as she says, “You're not going to be able to lick your Mistress into orgasm with that ball gag in your  mouth. She removes the ball gag from Tiffany's mouth. Bobbi holds her sweet pussy only inches above Tiffany's face and she laughs as she screams, “Now you're going to stick your tongue out whore, and you're going to lick me into orgasm, now lick your Mistress' pussy slave.”

My pussy is soaking wet as I watch Sage, with her big sexy tits, plunging that big metal wedding ring in and out and in and out of Tiffany's wet pussy, and Tiffany flopping her tongue back and forth, trying to lick Bobbi's pussy, but she can't. She's still in bondage, tied up so that she can't move her head up to lick Bobbi's cxnt. Bobbi lowers herself down, and Tiffany's tongue is sliding up and down and up and down on the outside of Bobbi's smoking hot pussy. Sage is really jerking off Tiffany's cxnt, and Tiffany is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and you can see the sweat glistening on her body. Bobbi lowers her cxnt down right on Tiffany's face and Tiffany is licking Bobbi pussy over and over again, feverishly, like a dog licking it's master. I'm looking at beautiful, sexy Tiffany with her tongue stuck out right into Bobbi's hot cxnt, and Bobbi's nipples are rock hard and erect, and ready to burst. Then I look at Sage, plowing that big, gold metal ring in and out of Tiffany's wet cxnt, and I am shivering, trembling in excitement, and I am trying to fantasize being in Tiffany's place. Bobbi screams, “Slave April pick up that rope on the table and tie Tiffany's tits. Put Tiffany's big, sexy tits into bondage. I grab that rope and I start wrapping it around Tiffany's big, sexy tits. The rope makes Tiffany's tits even bigger and her nipples harder and more erect. Bobbi screams, “Lick Tiffany's nipple slave, suck on Tiffany's big, hard erect nipples. I start licking and kissing and sucking Tiffany's nipples, first one, then the other.

Tiffany is screaming, howling like a wounded animal. “OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” right into Bobbi's pussy. Bobbi starts “OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE.

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 12:24:56 PM »
Very nice stories!
All blondes are trash!

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2016, 10:56:52 AM »
You both did an outstanding job putting this all together!