News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TOC-rnd 3

• 2 Replies

Offline rappin

• God Member
TOC-rnd 3
« on: January 14, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »
Do I need to put the match ups?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: TOC-rnd 3 (Match-ups?)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 11:10:46 PM »
Well, yeah! I COULD make a difference if you have an easy/hard opening match - compared to whoever you face in the final. (Obviously, if you don't make the final it's not going to matter to those who threw away their votes when they thought you had a chance.

I am hereby filing an OFFICIAL PROTEST (because everyone knows the commissioner of the Celebrity Fight board must rule on any/all protests filed, right?)

Stratus is/was a professional "athlete" and fitness competitor while Lawrence, Cuoco, Alba are all "actresses". Seems a bit unfair (it's almost like the contest is slanted toward helping Trish win!?)

Another thing (while I'm waaaaaay up here on the top of my high horse) I'd like to see votes for these kinds of tournaments broken down into rounds, so if someone (moi!) votes for a woman who's eliminated in the 1st round, I'd get another chance to vote for the final....because someone picking a name (at random) has just about as good chance of hitting a name for the final (50-50) and this way each woman would start back at zero with people deciding "do I like her as much against THIS girl, as I did when I didn't know who she was facing?".

Just a thought....and one that has little chance of happening because of the work involved for someone who (pretty much) probably just wants to throw out four or six names and see what kind of reaction it gets).

So, everyone can stop reading now and forget I said anything.

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: TOC-rnd 3
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 04:16:18 AM »
OK. They are 1 vs 2 and 3 vs 4