News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Videorealcatfights Ripoff

• 9 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Videorealcatfights Ripoff
« on: February 11, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »
Want to bring to ur attention that I think the Video Real Catfights Site is a Ripoff....and here is why.  I recently paid $16 to them to" purchase" a video......but it turns out that for the money.....u get access to an embedded video link that let's u watch it.....BUT u cannot download the clip to your computer......u get access to that link for 3 or 4 days after which.....iits over........so u pay top dollar and essentially get a few days to watch it.......how lame is that....
 :'(  there are too many good sites out there for that kind of money u get a great clip......that u get to watch.......forever......for my money......this site is deceptive in that it leads one to believe the clip is being purchased when in fact.....its just being rented.......and....obtw......the quality sucks......really a disappointment....... >:(

Philippines1

Re: Videorealcatfights Ripoff
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 05:43:17 AM »
Hi Waslick, I'm sorry to hear about you getting burned like that. You've inspired me to now offer a free, full-length catfight video to anybody who feels that they've been ripped off or otherwise disappointed by the product or service of any producer or website. So, if anybody emails me with their tale of how they got cheated, screwed, mislead or otherwise burned out of their hard-earned money, I'll be happy to send them a free video to try and help out. PhilippinesFilmer@gmail.com

Offline edwardsm123

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 10:46:07 AM »
Have a look in your tempory internet files it will be in there

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 06:57:39 PM »
Did you try to "grab" it with Real Player or similar software?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 07:15:14 PM »
thanks for the technical work arounds guys....guess my point is that the site clearly talks about purchase, not rental......until you have spent your money.....that's cold......
Now that the 3 day subscription has expired, I cannot get back at the web page......it looked to me that they had it pretty well locked down from any simple ways to download the video......but I do appreciate the efforts.
I'm just wanting to put out there that this particular site is certainly not in keeping with the standards set by the vast majority of the the catfight producers on the web........sigh....

Offline cffan14

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 03:27:02 PM »
most of those sites are rip offs, i remember brutal catfight and how long the intros were only to lead up to some of the worst catfighting ive seen, then for kicks a sex scene that lasted longer then the fight.
same thing with catfight central you drop 20 bucks a month only to get content in video clips and u cant even access their past fights, and etc., but wat tops it all off if u do want to some of their older fights instead of giving them to you of free..... nope u get a members discount smh wtf.... so why did i just give you 20 bucks, oh because im a sucker!!! but i will not go quietly ppl watch out some of these site fuck u up the ass...

More ppl should share more free catfights/wrestling on xvideos or apetube and stop surporting these crooks  >:(

Philippines1

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »
I too got suckered by both CatfightCentral and BrutalCatfight years ago. Other producers, who seemed to really deliver as advertised, were CrystalFilms and DWW. Even when CrystalFilms would still frustrate me by remaining zoomed in way too for for too long causing me to miss the actual action, at least they provided me with plenty of good catfights, brawls, etc. Dww was always pretty much excellent in terms of product, but their website got so huge that it began to feel too overwhelming in terms of various options for ways to watch their videos. I suppose having lots of different options for streaming, downloading to pc and having dvd shipped is good, but I still began to get headaches. Really liked their Black Sea Amazons (or something like that).

Offline cffan14

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 11:13:08 PM »
does anyone know if there's a site like Killertube or etc. still up? or any sites worth my money other then US, KAG, and etc.?

Philippines1

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 06:10:28 AM »
I'm not familiar with Killertube. Could you please describe it to me? People have requested for me to begin making US/KAG-style videos, but for now I'm taking it one step at a time, trying to not get too far ahead of myself since I'm a one-man outfit.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »
Killer tube went away about a year ago.....it was good.....