News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

These Bitches Can Really Throw Hands!!!!! One on One Fist Fights.

• 4 Replies

Offline ilovechickfights123

• God Member
Here is my latest Girl Fist Fight Compilation Video. These Girls are Tough and Not Afraid to Beat A Bitch's Ass!! @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiIJrSTT72I
Add me on Trillian if you like to chat about real fights

• God Member
Re: These Bitches Can Really Throw Hands!!!!! One on One Fist Fights.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 09:53:30 PM »
This Compilation is Over 9 Minutes Long With A Few Of The Best Chick Fights Online Right Now! Enjoy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 09:55:31 PM »
Comment Which Fight within this Video You Like The Best. And If You Know of Any Other Great One on One Fist Fights With Good Camera Quality, Send Me The Links Please And I'll Feature Them in My Next Compilation That I'm Working on.

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 10:19:32 PM »
My personal Fav. is the one @ 1:34 Where the Mexican Girl Gets Her Face Pounded in the Backyard. That one is classic, If only it were longer. She wouldve Got Her Nose Broken If She Woulda Kept Taking More Hits Like That To The Face!

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 10:25:14 PM »
The fight @ 3:00 Is Very Good Too. Thats Girl Thought She Was Sooo Hard Until She Got Her Face Smashed In That Parking Lot. Thats Why She Walked Away With A Bloody Nose. And its obvious that her and the other girl were once friends or something because she had her $10. Smh. But if she woulda tried that with another girl who had no love at all for her, she woulda got face cracked even worse than that. I can only image how she looked the next morning after those face shots.