News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexy Couger Traci vs. Catfight babe Lauren

• 12 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Sexy Couger Traci vs. Catfight babe Lauren
« on: January 30, 2010, 02:18:10 AM »
Lauren, one of our popular members from the forum, has kindly agreed to allow me to create a poll featuring her and an older woman called Traci who she absolutely hates due to this woman flirting and sending sexy photos of herself to Lauren's boyfriend's mobile phone.

Traci has also told Lauren's boyfriend that she could take Lauren in a catfight.

Please vote for who you think would come out on top if these two sexy women ever met IRL and got into a vicious and brutal catfight with each other. I know Lauren is very interested to hear what the forum members think of her chances in a catfight with her enemy Traci, so please do take a little time to write a comment to let her know.

Thanks

Pollman

p.s.

Here's what Lauren wrote on the subject of potentially fighting Traci in real life. This quote from Lauren has been taken from the following message thread:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,6121.0.html

Lauren wrote:

"Another reason for asking the question in a separate message thread about the appeal of seeing a young woman vs. mature woman in a catfight  is that my boyfriend has a colleague at work who he would like to see me in an arranged catfight with. I am 25 and she is 40. I’m taller than her by about 4” inch as she is only about 5” foot in height, (midget bitch!)  but according to what she has told my boyfriend, she allegedly knows how to fight and keeps herself in shape at the gym. He has spoke to her about his interest in catfights and how he would love to see me catfighting another woman within a rules catfight. His colleague (Traci) has told him that she thinks she would beat the crap out of me in a catfight, as she knows what I look like from a few photos of me my boyfriend has shown her. I will admit that when my boyfriend told me what she said it genuinely pissed me off, and being a woman I know why she said this, she said it to both impress him and flirt. I personally now feel uncomfortable with the fact that he has shared his kinky interest with another woman who has both indulged him and flirted with him. I would like to one day fulfil his fantasy and be involved in an arranged catfight with another woman whilst he watched. But the interaction with this older woman called Traci at work is a little too close to home for my comfort, and I don’t like the idea of her flirting with him on this subject. He’s my boyfriend, and that’s something only I should be doing with him.

What makes things worse is that this Traci has over the last few months sent him a couple of ‘sexy photos’ to his mobile phone of her in a pose with text messages such as: ‘Do you like?’ and ‘I’d easily beat your girlfriend Lauren in a catfight’. I think she looks a complete slut and a cow in her photos to be quite honest, so I don’t see the attraction.

To be honest, this is not fun, and it has caused several serious arguments between me and my boyfriend now and he has asked Traci to stop sending these photos to him which she has now stopped doing thankfully. I’ll be honest, I am very very tempted to post some of these photos of Traci here on this forum just to spite the little bitch, but if I do and she finds out, she’ll only do the same to me and start posting my photos around the Internet which I would hate. Though I do have several of her photos that I’ve lifted from her Facebook page which Josh was on her Friend’s list before I told him to delete her. I suppose for those of you who really want to see what she looks like, (as I know this will inevitably peek some of you guys curiosity) I could always send you this 40 year old bitch’s photo by private message if you really are that curious to see her. Just get in contact if you want it.

I think up until these incidents of this old cow Traci flirting with my Josh, I was willing to let him set up an arranged catfight between me and her. However, I think he has now screwed it for himself as he has told her what I have said about her and that I have told him that I would seriously fuck her up if I ever met her, and also that Traci (I’ve recently found out this) is still flirting with him about catfighting .

Now, I don’t want to lead you guys on making up this fictional bullshit story about me and another girl who are going to potentially catfight each other and then so conveniently it never takes place, or if it did, conveniently no cameras were there to either take photos or film it. I know I’m a bit of a flirt at times on here with the boys, but it’s all done innocently and for a bit of fun really. However, the thing with this Traci is for real, but I think it would be a very bad idea to fight her as I know now we both genuinely hate each other, and a fight between us would just end up as a brawl and someone would get hurt and that’s what I want to avoid.

I regard myself as pretty good at fighting, I don’t go looking for fights, I’m not a violent person or trouble causer. I haven’t been in a catfight for several years now and those I have had are few, but I did beat the other girl in all these fights. I have only ever lost one fight in my life and I can assure you it was not a very pleasant experience and was very upsetting when it happened.

Regarding Traci, looking at her photos she is short, much older than me and I personally think I would kick her fucking head in. Though, asking a few people who know her, including my boyfriend, they say she can be a nasty and violent person after a few drinks, and that I should keep away from her. I will admit, if I’m going into a catfight with another woman, I want to ensure that I will win. That bad blood that exists between me and Traci since recent events makes it unwise for us to fight each other recreationally with rules as my boyfriend knows it would end up being a violent brawl. So, this fight is never going to happen, unless of course it happens for real, if one day we ever accidentally meet and she says something nasty to me in which case I’d fucking kill her! Though I will admit, she has a reputation of being a nasty little bitch herself, and I want to avoid ever meeting her as things could turn pretty nasty between us.

But this is it, my boyfriend still fantasises about me going at it with Traci in a catfight as it is the younger woman vs. ‘couger’ element that really appeals to him; though I hope he doesn’t fantasize about her beating me?

Lauren xxx"

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:02:18 AM by pollman »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Re: Sexy Couger Traci vs. Catfight babe Lauren
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 03:50:12 AM »
I voted. Decided to gamble that Traci would cum out on top of Lauren in this one(sorry Lauren).
ps. That's one big gamble, but i'm feeling lucky today.

teddyk

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 05:42:52 AM »
If these creatures actually knew each other and fought my money would be on the elderly midget.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:55:50 AM »
I went with Lauren in what I see as a great brawl.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »
Go Traci! :)

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 06:13:32 PM »
I also pick Lauren in a great fight. I think Lauren gets the upper hand and seriously fucks Traci up.

James1

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 07:55:04 PM »
There is only ever going to be one winner in a real life catfight between these two and that's LAUREN all the way!

She is 50 times sexier then that slag Traci and she would easily take her in a catfight and seriously fuck her up!

Come on Lauren, you got my vote and am sure you'll get more than Traci!

James

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »
I just voted for Lauren. I do think traci is sexy and Lauren should be worried about her boyfriend and Traci. i think lauren would beat her in a nhb catfight to a finish. Lauren, what would you take from traci as a trophy, her panties maybe?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »
I am unclear why so many of you are voting for Traci.  Lauren is younger, bigger, apparently stronger (at least she has larger muscles), and it sounds like she has more emotionally at stake than Traci.  I would suspect that Traci wouldn't even show up (just taking advantage of Lauren's boyfriends interest to try to get some action).  And if she did, she would be in my mind the heavy underdog here.  Maybe she has more experience, but unless it is 10x as much as Lauren, I don't see it being enough.  Just my two cents.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

cloppa_castle

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 07:36:06 PM »
I voted for Lauren - she would win by a mile...plus she is far more attractive as well!

Cloppa

cloppa_castle

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 09:21:46 PM »
Yes very suprised Lauren at the lack of support! Come on everyone support our Lauren - god forbid the girl is fighting to save her relationship from a Cougar attack! Most men on here would be delighted for their girl to fight for em...so with that thought in mind get voting for common sense!

BTW Lauren does your BF come on here as it would be interesting to hear his views on this etc..?

Cloppa

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 03:35:58 PM »
If these creatures actually knew each other and fought my money would be on the elderly midget.
Teddy K is one of the reasons I like to read these things...lol  He always has something funny to say.

Offline Dougie

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 09:21:25 AM »
To bad i caught this poll to late because i believe you would destroy Traci if the two of you ever decided to settle your differences with a NHB CATFIGHT and of course you would show no mercy to your Hated Rival.