News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Very hot teams willing to challenge Heather and Stacy from team thread

• 8 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Have to admit, ended up having some VERY impressive, and sexy teams. Willing to join, to take on Heather and Stacy.

From this we have regular poll here, for another team. To get chance to hook up with them.

THE REMAINING TEAMS WILL BE PLACED IN a tournament.

That said cast your votes, and lets see which team wins here. Which teams will have to face off, in a tournament.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Nudging this, as very active and running ...
TWO story items hanging with this thread ..

Storm

Offline Keisha

Katterina and I are the natural choice to give these two the beat down of their lives.
{alt}
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Keisha and Katt .. have to say ladies, that is definately one of the BEST vote getting photos, I have seen here.
You ladies definately deserve kudos for that.

Hmmmm just thought, as the poll runs for awhile. Some of the other teams might try and add their own version, to get votes.

As usual . I am in suspense until the end, as I do NOT add any votes, in polls I create. YEAHHH sometimes it is hard, especially when I have some buddies in the running.
Still, trying to keep it fair.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

gretchenringer

I'm not sure it matters, the sisters are unbeatable 2v2

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
 I had to go with CarinaTits and Olga for the big-time Boob Spectacular match.  ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Hello;

Okay sorry have been kind of tied up with few things.
Yet getting back to this, hoping you will all forgive me for running behind here.

SECOND fight for Heather and Stacy .. a very tough looking duo of Keisha, and Katterina  !!

Will get to this soon as I can. Hopefully the next weekend, will see this story set.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
THIS STORY POSTED to that forum ..

Heather and Stacy VS Keisha and Katterina is now posted ...

WITH my thanks to all 4 ladies as well as my appreciation, for being part of this.

Storm