News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Peccavi vs Debby: Office Battle (2006) by peccavi

• 1 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Peccavi vs Debby: Office Battle (2006) by peccavi
« on: April 25, 2014, 04:15:05 AM »
Since it is Throwback Thursday, I found this story and decided to share it with you guys. It comes from a great author and member here. Enjoy

I left the factory after saving a bit of money. I had been there since I left school, even when I was going to night school. People asked me why I was leaving to go to an office job where the money was lower. I said, "It may be at the start but when you are still working on your base rate job I will be a manager." Well that was my dream. I had to make it happen. 

"But" Maria who worked next to me on the chicken line said on my last day "the people there won’t be your sort of girl. They will all be rich or wannabe rich. None of them will like you- you come from the wrong part of town, you went to the wrong sort of school for those middle class bitches who have never got their hands dirty." 

Sadly what she said was true. Yes the office was cleaner and I was going to get a career but only, as I soon found out, if I changed. No longer could I speak my mind or swear or even organize the staff. Like my Dad said "the middle class all want to be bosses and sit their ass on nice seats so they will lick the boss’s ass till they are one themselves".

I knew from the start I would have to change if I wanted to fit in with the women at work. They looked at my small and inconspicuous tats, heard my accent and decided I wasn’t 'their type of person'. But what ended any hope of being accepted without a lot of changes I had was when Will picked me up and spilled the beans that I was going to fighting training. "You mean self defense don’t you?" said one of the women "Debby does that maybe you could take your girlfriend to the same classes"

He shook his head "I mean real fights Jenn fights for money, it’s on a circuit." I came down the steps having heard the conversation and the girls just parted to let me through as if I was a leper.

The next day I was counseled by my supervisor. Shit I hated that and her too! As if I was going to brawl and fight all the girls at work just because I fought at Amazon clubs. Quite the reverse if they but knew it. I didn’t want to fight someone who would go screaming to the police or someone who would use a weapon and do me some real injury if we were fighting. And believe me that was a real chance.

But of all the women in the section- apart from my supervisor- whose job I was after as soon as I had got some qualifications - I disliked pretty petite Debby with the long hair, the nice husband, the little pastel auto who drove in from the suburbs each day - the El wasn’t good enough for her. Hell at least I did my bit to keep down greenhouse gases by standing up on the South Shore every day and it was cheaper than running an auto anyway. Somehow or another she found about what I had been like at school and told me "you won’t get far here girl. Some kid at school just like you bullied me. That’s why I took up self-defense. The bully picked on me once too often and ended up flat on the ground with my boot in her back. Don’t think you won’t end like that."

Damn bitch I hadn’t said anything to her except hello and please and thank you. She was picking on me not me on her. And she had said it in the tearoom where all the girls were one morning. All I could say was "look I haven’t done anything here" and slink away for I saw they all thought I was some lower life form.

The tension finally erupted after I had been there three months. I had been simmering all day. Debbie was just getting to me. She was so polite it was rude, she kept on in this oh so nice voice ‘making allowances’ for me, because I was new, because I came from a poor family, because I didn’t understand the procedures. Damn it I knew what I was doing and the only reason I was making little mistakes was because Debbie was needling me so. After a while I couldn’t take it anymore and just before lunch I stepped up to Debbie "look Debbie, I am sure you mean well," I had to bite my tongue while saying this because the bitch didn’t mean well at all, what she wanted was to get me wound up and damn it she had ‘but I don’t really need to be treated as if I am a baby." 

"But you are so new here and I am only trying to help you" she turned to me and flashed a smile so radiantly white she looked like she was modeling for a toothpaste commercial. 

"Look you need to be taught a lesson." 

"Why so I know my alphabet, I know how to spell I know how to work here and what’s more I know my manners, which is more then I can say for some people here."

"Are you talking about me" my temper was rising. 

"Oh I wouldn’t dream of talking about someone who didn’t know right from wrong. I wouldn’t be that rude." 

"I am warning you, don’t make me fight you.’ 

"Oh yes the tough bitch would like a fight wouldn’t she. I think you need a lesson in manners after all ladies don’t fight, but then you’re hardly a…" Debbie smirked coolly at me, the slut was so annoying. 

I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached over her desk grabbing her by her long brunette hair pulling her to her feet and slapping her face hard. I kneed her in the belly and thinking that was enough to shut the slut up said in my sweetest voice "I so hope you have learnt your lesson" but my voice broke off and I screamed as the bitch kneed me in the cxnt. I clutched at my groin and staggered backward in pain, in shock. I was not going to lose to this trash I was so not going to lose. But she grabbed my arm and twisted it up behind my back bending me over and forcing me to lie face down on a desk. 

Still holding my arm she began slapping my ass "You do need a lesson don’t you Jenn you fat nasty bitch" she said "And I’m just the person to give you one." 

Hang in here Jenn I thought to myself control yourself the humiliation is one thing but the longer she smacks your ass the more confident she will get and I will get an opportunity. And I did for she moved closer to me and I lashed out with my knee catching her in her belly. She grunted and let go. I got up. I was more than a bit shaky but not going to let this bitch get away with it. Debbie looked so surprised; I guess she thought she had it won when she got me on the table. She was wrong. She was going down. I grabbed her tightly. I used my weight to thrust her backwards my body pressed against hers so she couldn’t knee me again my arms tightly around her waist pinning her arms to her side. I kept pushing till I got her against the wall then let her go and pressed her body into the wall using my shoulder. Thump! Yes! She gasped and groaned. She couldn’t take much of that. I did it again this time squeezing her hard up against the wall She was gasping and panting. Another time! I pressed hard yet again lower this time, my shoulder against her tits. She was trying to punch me in the sides but her punches had no impact. Crunch! I stepped back hoping Debbie would step away from the wall so that I could push her back even harder. But instead she stayed against the wall. I made to push in and the bitch brought her knee up into my cxnt again. I screamed and fell back. The pain was horrible; I collapsed on the floor rolling in agony. The slut grabbed me by my hair pulling me up so my head was level with her tits and jammed her knee in my guts and let me go again. I crumpled to the floor again. I wanted to vomit. I had never been so hurt in all my fights and this was Debby a bitch who had no brains. 

I rolled away hiding under a spare desk some distance from hers. She waited a few moments expecting me to come out then as I stayed huddled under the desk almost literally licking my wounds she began to taunt me calling me coward but there was no way I was coming out till I felt better. ‘If you want me come and get me" If she didn’t then I would be able to recover a bit more if she did I would get her at a disadvantage. 

She chose to try to get me. She crouched down and moved in trying to grab at some part of me and she did, she garbed one of my legs but in doing so she had to come quite close and I kicked my other foot out. I t hit her nose and it spurted blood. She fell backwards but came up again yelling "you bitch" and holding her nose as the blood rolls in between her fingers she swung a punch straight into my nose. But I had already moved my head back a bit; it was easy to see what she was planning because the desk sheltered me and made her moves difficult. I copped the punch –it hadn’t much force and I lashed out with another kick from my legs protruding out from the desk into her ribs as she was bent forward trying to punch me again. 

She grabbed her ribs as my kick went home then grunting reached out, grabbing my legs hauling me kicking and lashing out with my arms out from under the desk. One of the kicks collected her in the guts. I was coming out fighting! I rolled round to get on my side then pushing myself up with my hands I staggered to my feet still in pain and still shaky from her blows. And my kick wasn’t that strong, it was a bad angle and I was groggy. It didn’t stop her from slamming my jaw with her fist. Even though I saw the move- it was hard for her to hide or feint when she wanted to hit my head as I got up, my head snapped back and my teeth felt as if they rattled in my gums. I tried to kick out and succeeded in catching her off balance, as she was still committed to the blow. I got up and stood there watching her go down on the floor. I wanted to rush in and kick her while she was down but I found I couldn’t, she had hurt my cxnt so much it hurt too much to move fast or even to take a few steps. I was still nauseous. I needed to recover and stood back. Rethinking my tactics I decided I would let her come to me and called out. "Come on bitch not so smart now are you?"

Debby got to her feet slowly and rubbed her back then came slowly towards me; she kept glancing at my feet and then my hands. She must now know I like kicking as much as she seems to. She swung her arm back and cracked it forwards across my face with a hard open backhand. I tried to dodge some of the swipe but took it on my cheek. Thank god it wasn’t a punch for I think that a punch might have ended me. As she committed herself to the swipe I punched at her left tit but that hardly seemed to stop her, she spat angrily at me then grabbed my blouse, pulled me toward her and brought her knee up toward my cxnt. 

But she had tried that move too often and now I was prepared for the cxnt-busting move she had made twice before. I wasn’t to be fooled again. Rather I had stepped back before the knee landed which it did with but little force, still enough to hurt me again. I screamed. But it was not enough to knock me out of the fight- not even enough to stop me grabbing Debby’s leg and heaving it up and holding it high in the air my hands clutched beneath the knee. I managed to bring my own knee up in the bitch’s now wide open cxnt. But she almost outsmarted me again by hopping on one foot and turning sideways so my blow- my hoped for knockout blow only grazed her, but still enough to knock her to the floor. 
I let go of her knee too sore to capitalize on my advantage at that moment I stood trying to recover happy only that Debby wasn’t t attacking me at the moment I stand waiting her next move. She got up slowly herself rubbing her back and staring at me bitterly as she too recovered. I didn’t want a standoff I was sure she didn’t have the staying power I did so I yelled out "come on girl bring it on you tough slut" while I took up a defensive stance. I spat on the floor "if you dare bitch!”

My challenge worked for Debby yelled out "ok bitch" and rushed at me grabbing a hold and pushing me up against the wall and swinging wildly at my face slapping as hard as she could. But because she slapped wild, because I had got her angry, her blows were uncoordinated and didn’t do much damage. They hurt but didn’t stop me from grabbing her round the waist and pushing hard wrestling her to the ground. Those extra pounds sure came in useful some times. With my arms around Debby holding her and pinning her arms to her sides she crashed to the floor hitting her head. I had dazed her and I held her there my arms now pinning her shoulders down. And to smash her properly I brought my knee up into her groin as I pressed down try to hold her down with my weight. She moaned, her head lolled back and she closed her eyes. I got her I thought and crowed “give in bitch give in!” 

But she wasn’t finished yet for she leant her head forward clamping her teeth into my right boob. Her deep bite made me squeal in pain and try to get away from her. I smacked at her head "stop it bitch". Punching at her as I tried to get myself away from her as her fingers dug into my other tit. It hurt so. Still l was determined not to give up yet. I pulled her hair I tried to pull her head away. It didn’t work she bit deeper; I could feel myself bleeding. I bounced hard on her belly twice and she opened her mouth wide to breathe, I glanced down at my mauled breast noticing the blood flowing freely from Debby's bite. I was disgusted with her. I bounced again and heard air whoosh out of her lungs. Such a good sound! I grabbed at her head and thumped it into the floor then while she was stunned I grabbed at her arms pinning both under my knees and yelled out "give up bitch give up."

Debby muttered “yes." This time, bitch” through gritted teeth.

I stood up and went to wash myself clean. 

After that work settled down for a while. No one annoyed me much and I went on with my courses hoping to get promotion, indeed I was such a good employee the other girls said I was a lickspittle that I kissed the boss’s ass. Debby left and went to Florida with her husband. I’m sure she got a well-paid job where her talents –such as they are- were put to good use.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Peccavi vs Debby: Office Battle (2006) by peccavi
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 12:16:29 AM »
It was a pre-first board crash story and I liked it. Jenn deserves the credit, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."