News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Very good Mature Wrestling Match!!

• 8 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Very good Mature Wrestling Match!!
« on: October 11, 2016, 08:28:18 PM »
Cheers!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Very good Mature Wrestling Match!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 11:18:00 PM »
Hey Tony;

Thanks for the post.  I love seeing two mature women wrestling/fighting.  What's even better, to me anyway, is seeing that one or both of the women are married.  I don't know why, but there's just something about seeing two married women involved in a hair pulling fight or good wrestling match.  So I always check to see if one or both are wearing wedding bands.  Here in the states, wedding bands are usually worn on the 3rd finger of the left hand.  I don't know if that's true in most other countries or not.

Offline wolfboy

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Love this match, think their first match on tpc 93-3 (I think) is even better than this one!

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 04:02:04 PM »
Excellent! Two trough, mean and mature wrestlers, it doesn't get any better. And when the winner (won't say who so I don't spoil the ending) puts on her leather coat, trashtalks a bit more and leaves...

TPC was one of my favourite producers. Does anyone remember the matches with pro wrestler Luna Vachon? Another genuinely tough woman.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 07:16:38 PM »
This is excellent!  What company produced it?

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 03:24:03 PM »
Hell of a match, surprised by who won!

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 02:51:28 PM »
Watched this movie together with my Sandra and we both loved this matures submission fighting a lot!
Also asked my wife if she probably could handle one or both of the fighters and i found her reaction quite suspicious... " mmmmm... guess so... ". Not too sure I find myself.
Personally I think that my Sandra would have her hands way more than full with each one of 'm... would love to see her take them on in thong.
Maybe Sandra wouldn't be the strongest nor the most dominant fighter but surely the most beautiful and sexy! Guaranteed, as you can check in our pics!  :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:53:03 PM by Hitcliff & Sandra P. »
Love is... teamwrestling!

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 08:48:14 PM »
Hell of a match, surprised by who won!

Festelle was always a bit loose with the rules. Lena's opponent was winning pretty handily until Lena decided to try to break her opponent's arms :)

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 08:25:27 AM »
Indeed, with her opponent 3 nil up I thought the match was as good as over.  In the comments it said these two had previous matches, anybody any idea who won those?