News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

When Wrestling Becomes a REAL Brawl.

• 6 Replies

karen arnold

When Wrestling Becomes a REAL Brawl.
« on: October 15, 2016, 02:24:35 PM »
Moments before the fighting starts, they mouth something to each other, to me it looked very much like a challenge to fight was issued and accepted.

https://youtu.be/fBWEAuTYrSM
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:26:36 PM by Young Mum »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: When Wrestling Becomes a REAL Brawl.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 03:46:34 PM »
That definitely looked real, but with pro wrestling, it's hard to tell.

I know that pro wrestling, at least in the states, is choreographed and practiced, and the wrestlers know how to draw blood to make it look real, but it's not.  But those two women really looked like they were fighting.

Thanks for the clip.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 10:19:10 PM »
I follow pro wrestling a bit. This despicable act was pure assault. The blond wrestler was mad because she was scheduled to lose to the brown haired chick. She didn't like that and she legit assaulted the girl. It wasn't a challenge or even a fair fight, the brown haired girl tried to continue 'working' the match, only for more injury. The blond ended up fired over the incident and has been black balled last I checked. I think the ref also got in trouble for allowing it to try to continue. It was a ridiculous situation and never should have happened.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 11:13:03 PM »
This was a Shoot fight.  The bigger Blonde girl was forced to retire due to her actions in this match.  The only thing is in Japan they treat a retirement from the ring with honor as a celebration.  She wasn't even given a final match to my knowledge.  Fights in the ring can happen if someone is being too stiff, but they are usually quickly dealt with.  Most beefs are settled backstage.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 12:16:54 AM »
More than likely a friend, trainer, or manager.  Japanese wrestling is much different than American wrestling so it could honestly just be someone who was just pissed off that she disrespected the business like this.

Offline The Italian

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 04:41:05 AM »
This was REALLY a serious assault: Yoshiko (the blonde wrestler) attacked for Act Yasukawa breaking her cheek, nasal and orbital bones.
Sadly Act Yasukawa, who has already suffered problems at her right eye (blindness cause by Graves' disease) was forced to retire.
By the way Act Yasukawa's story is very sad, since for all her life she was plagued by illnesses and injuries.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 04:29:52 PM »
I want to say act yosukawa did return later though to a great ovation and is still involved somehow.