News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sharing my bad luck

• 6 Replies

Offline The Indian Guy

Sharing my bad luck
« on: December 17, 2021, 07:27:28 PM »
I shared my fantasy with the wife and she came out to be least interested. How did you overcome this disappointment if you have gond through this?

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
Re: Sharing my bad luck
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 12:35:37 AM »
Yeah, don't push, there's the secret. Don't push it

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 08:44:07 AM »
Patience is the key I guess

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 08:48:00 AM »
Keep it to yourself. Don't tell your wife. It might cause problems. ;D

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 04:32:48 PM »
Told already ????
What problems?

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 06:02:10 PM »
I have been asked this a lot, the answer is there is no simple answer, as a married couple you should be able to share anything and everything, but just because you do does not mean your spouse will go along with it, do not limit this reaction to cat fights . If your going to express your interest it is best to 1) not include her as being in the fight, why? Suggesting you want her to fight suggests you want to see her hurt, let’s face facts it’s not everyone and for 2 women to fight means a lot of damage win or lose. 2) if you do express the interest tone it down to “ friendly rule supervised competition) it still may not go over well but she might be less likely to roll her eyes or be offended you want her to get scratched and punched, suggesting “ competition with rules for safety” at the very least might let her ponder it. Lastly never over press the issue just like any adult fetish/ hobby it’s not for everyone . Oh and if you do express it or want to ask her what her fetish is first, show interest in her it goes a longer way then being all about you .

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2021, 08:24:32 PM »
I shared my fantasy with the wife and she came out to be least interested. How did you overcome this disappointment if you have gond through this?

Well commenting because being a fellow Indian could learn from your experience. Its really a tricky fantasy where men will have the pleasure of witnessing the things they imagine while the women will have to put her body as well as emotions are at stake.

Unless any lady shows signs of being aggressive, bold, outspoken, competitive in nature supported by a fairly tough n agile built, chances feel very rare of she being interested but more above date some negative or unwelcoming response may make it more disappointing. I hv never gathered courage to directly speak about this interest to any girl IRL. And perhaps when a fair degree of population is conservative and hesitant to explore chances are very low to find someone who shares this fantasy.