News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Little Black Dress: Katie Holmes vs Danica McKellar

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Little Black Dress: Katie Holmes vs Danica McKellar
« on: May 27, 2015, 07:32:12 PM »
Katie and Danica, two of the most physically aggressive "MILFs" in celeb catfighting today, are battling one another in a penthouse brawl, each wearing a designer little black dress.  Which brunette beauty conquers the other?

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:32:37 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline ValGlorious

Re: Little Black Dress: Katie Holmes vs Danica McKellar
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 09:24:42 PM »
I like this match-up, and I LOVE the attire.   :-*

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 12:54:39 AM »
katie
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 06:46:39 AM »
Of course, I love the fighters, the concept and the attire (Who doesn't love a LBD?), but I am rooting for Katie Holmes in this one.   Nothing against Danica McKellar - who I'll always have a special spot for - but I've always thought Katie Holmes is extremely underrated and she's one of my favorite brunettes.    It's really a win-win either way though since they are both fantastic and I'll look forward to seeing how this one turns out!    Nice matching here!!!

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 02:19:43 PM »
I agree with lookout that this one a win-win for all of us.  These 2 might not be hottest one and both bit underrated.  But those to in those LBD sure gets me going.  I have to go with Danica on this one.  If anyone seen those pic of her abs and legs from working on as part DWTS she built.  Got to give her that edge over Katie.  I seen pic of Katie in bikini and not that impressed.  But still one hot matchup.