News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for an interactive pro wrestling poll match!

• 3 Replies

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
Looking for an interactive pro wrestling poll match!
« on: August 11, 2021, 12:09:51 AM »
Hi! I'm Susie Q, the Niagara NightBird, babyface pro wrestler! I thought it would be fun to try doing a poll here.

An interactive pro wrestling match with a crowd watching and cheering and booing and all that fun stuff. I'm not talking about a ginormous Wrestlemania size crowd, I mean like a match in an indy show in a Rec Center or school auditorium or social hall. Both of us posting moves during the poll telling a story and making the match come to life!  ;)

I'm only 5'0 tall and 100 pounds so I'm looking for an opponent on the small side for a poll match. In a regular match I'll take on all sizes but in a poll where people are voting, I'd probably get slaughtered going up against someone like 30 to 50 pounds bigger than me. You can be a heel or a babyface or a tweener, doesn't matter. Let's have fun!

Thanks!

Susie Q
FIve feet tall and 100 pounds of smiles, sunshine and SweeTarts
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 03:18:47 AM by Sweet Sassy Susie Q! »
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline PArecprowrestler

• Recreational Pro Wrestler from PA
Re: Looking for an interactive pro wrestling poll match!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 03:24:53 AM »
I guess that makes me an automatic spectator.  I'm surprised no one has taken you up on this match, yet.
I do underground recreational pro wrestling in real life.  No feds or promotions, just arranged meetings with people to wrestle.  I do have a bit of ring training and hope to get more in the future.  I have done some cyber pro too.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 03:24:47 AM »
I’m 5’3” 118lbs…a tweener.  Check out my profile if you’d like to chat and are still interested in this

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 02:56:05 PM »
I am a heel 5'4" 125 lbs