News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mistress Vicky vs Mistress Caitlin

• 16 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Mistress Vicky vs Mistress Caitlin
« on: April 07, 2015, 10:00:31 PM »

Mistress Caitlin pics

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Mistress Vicky vs Mistress Caitlin
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 10:01:43 PM »

Mistress Caitlin

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 10:03:09 PM »

Mistress Caitlin

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 10:04:40 PM »

Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 10:05:36 PM »

Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 11:15:26 PM »

Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 11:20:03 PM »

Which woman will knock the shit out of the other and how will she humiliate her.

Story request, comments, predictions?????

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 05:43:09 PM »

My ex-wife and lifestyle S&M Mistress have hated each other for over 30 years now and I would love to see these two dominant, in charge women fight. There can be only one winner.

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 05:46:53 PM »
it looks like it will be a real nasty fight
Wrestling RulesCatfights

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 07:31:49 PM »

Mistress Caitlin   50 years old   5'1"   170lbs  36GG-28-38
 Mistress Vicky    40 years old    5'       100 lbs 32B-23-32 

When she started college Vicky’s older sister Christine’s roommate was Mistress Caitlin. They remained best friend’s ever since. Caitlin was invited to all holiday dinners and celebrations and spent vacations with Christine’s family. Vicky was 8-9 years old at the time and Christine and Caitlin were 18-19 years old. Vicky has never gotten along with Caitlin, they seemed to have a mutual jealousy & dislike for each other & over the years Caitlin has taunted & abused Vicky, but out of respect Vicky has never started any real trouble with her. Vicky has told Johnny that it was accepted at her house that Caitlin is an extreme exhibitionist & she would take off her blouse, or her dress & dance around in front of family & friends in her panties & bra, & sometimes she would take her bra off (Vicky's words) & expose her big, fat cow titties in front of everyone. As time went by (through Vicky’s teens) Caitlin would expose herself in front of Vicky's boyfriends & act very flirtatious, & as much as it pissed Vicky off, she didn't say anything out of respect.   

When Vicky went to college she became a Mistress. Caitlin kept abusing Vicky, joking about a skinny little girl like Vicky being a Mistress, and Caitlin was still flirting with any guys Vicky brought home.

Then when Vicky was in her early thirty’s Vicky met Johnny and it was love at first sight. Vicky got into a knock down/drag out fist fight with Johnny’s wife Debi and beat the shit out of her, humiliated her and she took Debi’s wedding ring off of her finger, and Vicky has been wearing that big, wide, gold metal wedding ring ever since. Caitlin was quite upset that Vicky was taking her thunder away from her, always talking about how she beat the shit out of the fat cow Debi and totally humiliated her in front of Johnny and a large crowd of people.  Caitlin became downright nasty and for a change Vicky was not backing down. 

Christine told Caitlin how turned on Johnny is about woman having knock down/drag out fist fights. Caitlin started flexing her muscles & telling Johnny how good she fights every time he saw her. She flaunted her big breasts in Johnny face and it seemed that she was really trying to provoke Vicky, telling Johnny he deserves a real woman with breasts instead of a skinny, flat chested bitch like Vicky. Vicky got right in Caitlin’s face and the two women started threatening and degrading each other. Caitlin laughed viciously and told Johnny that she can’t believe that a skinny, weak, pathetic little bitch like Vicky could beat anyone up and that if Vicky isn’t careful she would knock the shit out of her and take that precious wedding ring right off of her finger. It took several men to step between the two Mistress’ and separate them. There seemed to always be a great deal of tension every time the two Mistress’ met after that and there were a couple of other times that the two women had to be separated. Vicky has a very explosive temper, while Caitlin is very confident and confident that she could easily beat the shit out of skinny little Vicky, and bragged about taking complete control of Vicky and making a complete fool out of her.

A few years went by & economic times started to get harder & Christine called Johnny up & asked him if he could make a couple of videos for Caitlin & help her get back on her feet. Johnny went to Caitlin’s dungeon to shoot the video & Caitlin was the only one there. She had Johnny making video's of her in many different sexy outfits. Then at one point when they were taking a break, Caitlin started talking to Johnny about what a big mouth little Vicky is & how she has wanted to knock the shit out of Vicky for a long time now. She started laughing when she told Johnny that Vicky is a fuckin big mouth and how she would knock the stupid little bitch bloody & into a stupor, & then she would throw her on the floor & sit on top of her & beat her up until she became a crying, blubbering, pathetic little slave, & then take little Vicky over her knee like the weak, pathetic little girl she is & spank her ass until she teaches Vicky to be totally obedient to her. 

She was describing how she would humiliate little Vicky over & over again. The thought of tough, confident Vicky on her knees, in tears & begging for mercy had Johnny hard as a rock, & before he knew it Caitlin had unzipped him & had his cock in her hand, stroking him, as she described how she would punch her silly and make Vicky worship her.  To Johnny’s shame he made no attempt to stop her & Caitlin put Johnny’s cock into her mouth & in no time he had exploded & filled her mouth with his hot cum. He exploded so violently that his cum dripped out of her mouth, down her chin and right onto her enormous sexy tits. Johnny didn’t know, but Caitlin had a web cam record this and she sent Vicky the video.

Before Johnny could get home Vicky was calling his cell phone, screaming & asking him how he could go with a diseased old whore cow like Caitlin, & telling him how she is going to knock the shit out of this fat cow & show her that she's isn't such a tough Mistress once & for all. When Johnny arrived at home Vicky was screaming at him, & then she called Caitlin up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off, screaming  "Johnny is my husband, I wear Johnny's wedding ring & if I ever find out that you go anywhere near my Johnny again, I'll come to your dungeon & I'll knock the shit out of you with my wedding ring. Ill bash your fuckin teeth right out of that big mouth of yours with my wedding ring & I'll show Johnny and all of your slaves just what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow you really are." 

Caitlin waited for Vicky to say everything she had to say & then Caitlin started telling Vicky off, screaming, Johnny is mine now you flat chested little whore bitch. I’m warning you to stay away from me & Johnny. I’m telling you if you come to my dungeon to start fuckin trouble, I’ll knock the shit out of you & make you my slave. I’m warning you I’ll fuck you up your ass with a dildo & make you suck my ass hole clean. I’m telling you that I’ll fuck your husband right in front of you & make you eat your husband’s cum right out of my cum soaked pussy. You don’t know just how long I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger Vicky, & when I’m finished with you, I’ll have your husband & your precious wedding ring & you’ll be embarrassed & totally humiliated in front of everyone. 

Caitlin couldn’t wait & she called Christine up to invite her & the family to a big party at her dungeon that night. Things really come to a fuckin head when Vicky comes to Caitlin’s party at her dungeon to knock the shit out of Caitlin & bash her teeth in with her wedding ring, & Vicky finds a large crowd including her family & some of her friends as well. Caitlin has a few other Mistress’ & many of her slaves there as well. Vicky looks all around and she see’s Caitlin sit down practically right on Johnny’s lap, hanging all over him & acting really flirtatious. Vicky storms across the dungeon screaming, “Whore , you fat fuckin whore. Get the FUCK off my husband” Caitlin looks up at Vicky with this vicious little smile across her face & she says, “what was that Vicky.”   

Vicky holds her left fist up right in Caitlin’s face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring, & as long as I wear this ring, Johnny is mine, his cock is mine & you better keep that big, diseased fat cow body of yours away from him, you got it.” The buzz of conversation across the dungeon stopped dead & everyone started looking. Caitlin looked up at Vicky & she said, “Your husband? Maybe once, but he’s not your husband any longer.  & besides, if you ever speak to me like that again, I’ll have to teach you a lesson in manners…a very hard lesson, you smart mouthed bitch.” Vicky grows visibly angry. She so fuckin angry she starts shaking her fist in Caitlin’s face screaming, “you’re going to stay away from him, stay far away from my husband you fat fuckin whore, or I’ll bash your face in with this ring, & I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” 

Caitlin gets to her feet, shoving Vicky back a few steps, & Caitlin screams, “get that fuckin ring out of my face you stupid little bitch.  You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for this Vicky. I’m going to knock the shit out of you & take that fuckin ring. I’ll make you beg me to pull it off of your finger &,THEN i'LL BEAT YOU UP WITH YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FIST. I'll be your Mistress and you'll be my slave and I'll take great pleasure in draining each and every last ounce of your dignity right out of you, right in front of Johnny and your mother and father and sister, right in front of your friends and you neighbors. You don't know just how fuckin long I'v been waiting for this you fuckin big mouth”

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 11:36:39 PM »

What happened to all the comments, all the writers???

Only one great comment. thank you

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 01:30:04 PM »
Oooh, a great set-up for an explosive finale ... I'm EAGERLY cheering for Vicky to fuck Caitlin up real good! He! He!  ;D :D ;) Caitlin may be bigger, but hellavu lot more out of shape ...  :)

I'm sitting totally aroused in the audience, my pants already down, playing with myself as I watch the hot, sizzling fight unfold ... GO VICKY! GO VICKY GO!  :P ;) ... Can I please have a turn strap-on fucking the old cow, once you're done with the bitch?  ::) :D Oooh, while you're banging her asshole doggystyle, would love you to force her to give my big, fat clit a juicy 'blowjob' till I cream ... oooh yeah!  :P :D ;)

{alt}
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 03:06:03 PM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 11:54:20 PM »

Dear Sunny
Just imagine how I force that fat cow to make her lips vibrate inside of you, right against your hardened clit as she says, "MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOO," over and over again at the top of her lungs.

Vicky

Reply from Sunny

Ooooh gawd, yes, yes, YES!!! I'd love that lots, Vicky!

I'll be using her big fat cow titties as punching bags, while you (sunny) hold yourself right up over her and I make her lift her wobbly head up off of the ground and moo again, only this time she's gong to be "MOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOO," mooing even louder and her lips are going to be vibrating inside of you like as if she were playing the trombone, right on your hardened clit, and you're going to cum again. I would love to force this big, fat cow to lick and suck and eat you until you begged me to make her top, but I want you to never forget this eating, so I make her do it again, "MMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO, vibrating against you hard clit and you will cum again, and again until I say its enough, you got that. You're gong to remember what I did for you for the rest of your life as I scream, "moo cow, moo into Sunny's cxnt you big fat cow.

Vicky

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 11:49:47 AM »
... her lips are going to be vibrating inside of you like as if she were playing the trombone, right on your hardened clit, and you're going to cum again ...

Oooh Vicky darling ... am already oozing with slutty lust, and quivering in anticipation ... of those battered lips, and cheeky tongue of the old cow ... pleasuring my dripping hot cunny, and huge cock-like clit ... in front of everyone! Something I certainly won't forget ... He! He!  :P :P :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2015, 08:17:23 PM »

Can someone write a story, where the loser is beat up and the winner drains every last drop of the losers dignity  out of her in front of everyone.