News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sweaty wrestling

• 21 Replies

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Sweaty wrestling
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2023, 02:33:06 AM »
I appreciate that Kama, especially from yourself. i always try and add sweat into role playing. I feel like it shows desperation and the desire to win in the fighters, also makes potential humiliation all the worse for the fighters.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2023, 03:18:29 AM »
I appreciate that Kama, especially from yourself. i always try and add sweat into role playing. I feel like it shows desperation and the desire to win in the fighters, also makes potential humiliation all the worse for the fighters.

Gent, if the women are into each other, maybe they like the other woman's sweat on them. I know I would, if I was wrestling a beautiful woman.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2023, 02:50:01 AM »
Very true my friend. Ive found sweaty sex far more exciting and intimate. I guess we agree sweat can make fights and sex better:)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2023, 09:45:03 AM »
Would you say sweaty women's wrestling could be enjoyed in the same way as oil wrestling? There's a debate going on in another thread where folks seem to take a hard stance on not pairing oil wrestling with catfighting and my argument is both are hot as hell to see women compete in so how can you love one and have complete disdain towards the other? Keep in mind when comparing the two I'm not talking about BS half-assed oil wrestling matches I'm talking for the most part competitive wresling matches in oil vs non oil wrestling/catfights
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 09:46:41 AM by jaybee »

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2023, 11:14:01 AM »
Would you say sweaty women's wrestling could be enjoyed in the same way as oil wrestling? There's a debate going on in another thread where folks seem to take a hard stance on not pairing oil wrestling with catfighting and my argument is both are hot as hell to see women compete in so how can you love one and have complete disdain towards the other? Keep in mind when comparing the two I'm not talking about BS half-assed oil wrestling matches I'm talking for the most part competitive wresling matches in oil vs non oil wrestling/catfights

Sweat is sweat. Oil is not in the same league, atleast for me. But I see some DWW videos in which the women took a shower before the match to make it seem like they were sweating. Oil wrestling matches are hot. No question about it. And a catfight is a catfight whether the women are well oiled or not.

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2023, 11:44:52 AM »

Sweat is sweat. Oil is not in the same league, atleast for me. But I see some DWW videos in which the women took a shower before the match to make it seem like they were sweating. Oil wrestling matches are hot. No question about it. And a catfight is a catfight whether the women are well oiled or not.
I get that technically it's different but it's kind of the same end result. The glistening bodies slipping and sliding is a large part of the appeal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 11:46:59 AM by jaybee »

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2023, 03:48:59 PM »

I get that technically it's different but it's kind of the same end result. The glistening bodies slipping and sliding is a large part of the appeal.

You do have a point, Jaybee. But there is something about two women starting off with normal bodies and thin films of sweat gradually appearing on their bodies in the middle of the fight and both of them completely drenched in sweat towards the end. That's why I say sweat is sweat. Not hating on oil at all. But bodily fluids are something else, Jaybee.