News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Potential Molly Jane vs Fyona Ryder catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Potential Molly Jane vs Fyona Ryder catfight
« on: December 25, 2023, 09:00:23 PM »
Anyone know these ladies?? Twitter activity regarding a catfight between these two.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Potential Molly Jane vs Fyona Ryder catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 03:44:14 AM »
Anyone know these ladies?? Twitter activity regarding a catfight between these two.

Fyona fought 3 Suitefights style catfights for Tillys company all the way back in 2018 and retired after a rough fight with Davina. Again a model that wasn't particularly fond of the physical damage. If it's her fighting either she had a massive change of heart and decided to catfight again or much like Mira was coaxed back into the business with an offer to do an oil wrestling match for good money and less wear and tear on your body. I haven't the slightest idea who Molly Jane is. As far as Fyona goes I'd LOVE to see her covered in oil. Back in 2018 she was stacked AKA curvy. She'd definitely be one of Suitefights bigger girls and by no means am I calling her fat. Basically I'm saying she's got a great pair of tits and a nice bum  ;D

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 04:07:36 AM »
I am familiar with Fyona Ryder. She fought a tough Goldie Blair and beat her. Now she is back on Twitter as a new lady, Molly Jane called her out for a catfight and vows to put Fyona in her place. Even going after her pussy to beat her. Fyona indicated that Molly is gonna get hurt and the Twitter activity between the two has gotten extremely testy and hot. From the pics, fFyona is slightly larger. Molly looks bad ass. Don't know anything about Molly, but she seems extremely confident. This hopefully will happen as the ladies are fuckin' serious, Hope a producer steps up and gets this catfight a reality.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 05:33:29 AM »
I am familiar with Fyona Ryder. She fought a tough Goldie Blair and beat her. Now she is back on Twitter as a new lady, Molly Jane called her out for a catfight and vows to put Fyona in her place. Even going after her pussy to beat her. Fyona indicated that Molly is gonna get hurt and the Twitter activity between the two has gotten extremely testy and hot. From the pics, fFyona is slightly larger. Molly looks bad ass. Don't know anything about Molly, but she seems extremely confident. This hopefully will happen as the ladies are fuckin' serious, Hope a producer steps up and gets this catfight a reality.
Did more detective work on Molly. She does look pretty tough. She also looks to be involved with or interested in the Lingerie Fighting Championship (LFC) that means she's at least willing to get a little rough. Fyona seems to have gotten thicker in all the right places ;). If she's willing to put up a good fight (Molly as well) and not just collect a check it could be interesting... I guess. I did like all her Tillytown fights.

SPOILER ALERT....

She made light work of Tilly and though she put up a fight soundly defeated Goldie as well.