News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What’a Your Catfight Media (Videos/Sites/Stories) Holy Grail?

• 10 Replies

Offline PS4951

What’a Your Catfight Media (Videos/Sites/Stories) Holy Grail?
« on: January 01, 2024, 10:43:03 PM »
As the title implies, what’s a site/video/etc. that you knew existed or even had at one time, that has just been one of those things that got lost to the passage of time?

My personal one has to be Catfight Central. I found them early on and it informed the stuff I liked going forward. I know that there’s a Clips4Sale store with like, eight of their videos, but they did well over 100, probably well over between the scripted and “Coliseum” matches. They would have some of the industry names mixed in (Tanya Danielle, Goldie Blair, Jewel Marceau), but most were just in-house and local, so after they stopped, they didn’t seem to go to other producers.

Site itself is gone, and last I heard they have no plans to ever release their catalogue, which seems like wasting a potential cash cow.

Anyway—just had that thought the other day, was wondering if anybody has a similar “gone but not forgotten”.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: What’a Your Catfight Media (Videos/Sites/Stories) Holy Grail?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 11:37:01 PM »
Keep hoping Tillytown will develop into something more ambitious. 

Or that Nikki Darling will find an epic Suitefights rival.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 02:50:30 PM »
The entire phat pharrah catfight catalogue. He apparently made a very similar product to Suitefights and had the legendary mila rose catfighting again and again. Sadly he deleted his videos and i missed out on buying them. A complete list of his Catfights would be wonderful

Offline Jack7inches

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 08:03:45 PM »
There was a video of a real streetfight between this petite black girl and big white girl and at one point the two separate and the black girl completely strips off her clothes until she's just wearing her thong, which the white girl proceeds to tear off.  It was called "white girl strips her naked" and I've never been able to find it again

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 08:29:05 PM »
Keep hoping Tillytown will develop into something more ambitious. 

Or that Nikki Darling will find an epic Suitefights rival.
Time for Nikki Darling and Bella Luxx to settle. No time limit catfight!!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 08:30:47 PM »
The entire phat pharrah catfight catalogue. He apparently made a very similar product to Suitefights and had the legendary mila rose catfighting again and again. Sadly he deleted his videos and i missed out on buying them. A complete list of his Catfights would be wonderful
Bella Ink vs Mila Rose still available.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2024, 09:29:24 PM »
Oh man

I would pay for:

The bikiniwrestling.com Patricia vs cassandra video

Krissy vs Tai from ringmaster

More holly videos (since most have vanished except her recent ones)

Holly vs Jamie from femwin

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 04:30:58 PM »
I forget the exact name but there was a web site that provided a wonderfully complete list of sexual contests along with pictures. It included contests for men, women and even couples.Sort of an illustrated dictionary if you will. I miss it.

Possibly related, I lost a bunch of stories that I am having trouble finding again. One was a pussy fight between restaurant employees over the bartender. Another I think was titled "The Duel" where 2 women battle using only strap-on dildos. Their hands are cuffed behind their backs. Anyone know where these or other old stories might be found now? Thanks.

Offline lid624

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2024, 05:26:32 PM »
I am going reiterate the Catfight Central site. I loved the guest artist section. One artist in particular, MrTZZ. The attached pic is not his work, but it is similar in style. He did comics and short videos that were excellent. I wish I could find his art somewhere (especially a comic titled House Of Boxing).

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2024, 03:11:43 AM »

Back in the 90s, Barb's Combative Women Website was always my first stop when I logged on.  It was awesome!

Offline locked

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2024, 03:34:47 AM »
Yeah, Barb's site was like a step in another dimension when I found it. Was an incredible place for us fans finally being able to discuss FF with others. 

As far as specific producers, Premier Productions was aways my first stop.

As far as writers , years ago there was a writer that went by  'A.FAN'   and wrote about incredibly sensuous competitions between office rivals, etc.  I now only have one of his stories saved but had quite a few. Would love to find his his others again.