News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Huniliation of Amanda

• 5 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
The Huniliation of Amanda
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:27:09 AM »
A lady called Amanda asked me to write a story in which she would be the queen of a biker gang, until she's beaten up and humiliated in a fight with a girl who is much smaller than herself. She provided the basic plot and left the rest to me.. I did a picture to illustrate her humiliation. The story is published here with Amanda's consent. You can see her profile here,
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=44686

I create illustrated stories of very one-sided, and violent, cat fights which are for sale on my site. I don't think it would be right to put a link on this thread, but it's on my profile, as are examples of my art. My work is perfect for those who love a pretty girl being beaten up by another pretty girl. And now, this is Amanda's story.

Amanda's Fight
The roar of the motorbikes shook the peace of the small village, and people looked up, startled by the noise. The bikers stopped outside the villages only cafe, about twenty of them in number, half being men, each with a woman accompanying them on their bike. Ruud, the leader of the group, was first to alight. A strong and handsome man, he extended a hand to his lady, a strikingly pretty blonde named Amanda, who smiled as she held his hand while stepping off their bike. Amanda thought everything, even something so simple as stepping off a motorbike, must be done with style, for she was queen of the motorbike clubs girls, and they must be constantly made aware of that. Her appearance was, as always, perfect. A white fitted blouse accentuated the curves of her breasts, her black pens were tight like a second skin, and and leather boots made her legs look graceful. She was confident, knowing men lusted after her, while all the girls envied her, and to some extent feared her, she intimidated them just by her presence.
She and Ruud led the others into cafe, swaggering, laughing noisily, and the handful of locals seated in the cafe were slightly alarmed, which amused Amanda. “Looks like they don't often see tough people like us here,” she joked to Ruud, who smiled in agreement. After seating themselves, they ordered some beer and hamburgers, laughing and joking as they ate. A couple of guys threw bits of food at each other, protests about their behaviour from the other diners being dismissed with abusive language, while Amanda took delight in taunting a waitress. Called Cindy, she was small, clearly unsure how to deal with the rowdy bikers, and seemed shy. “Hey hun,” Amanda called to her, “ever been fucked? No? Not surprised.” Amanda laughed maliciously.
Cindy looked hurt, she stared at the floor. “Don't get upset.” Amanda continued, “not your fault you're so ugly no man would want you, you can't help being born like that.”
All the bikers laughed. There was another waitress, a dark haired girl, who pleaded with Amanda to stop teasing Cindy. The biker queen stood up, with an aggressive stance that scared the waitress. She froze as Amanda picked up a bottle of tomato sauce and emptied it over her face, then fled, crying, as Amanda and her friends laughed. Cindy looked angry, and was about to protest at this mistreatment of her friend, but was stopped by a man who rushed from behind the cafe counter. He pulled her back, and shouted furiously at Amanda. “You and your friends, get out. Don't even pay the bill, just get out of here, now!”
Amanda stood with her hands on her hips, staring at the man. “I can see the family likeness, you must be that little sluts father, you're as ugly as she is.” With that she took a bottle of beer from the table and poured the contents over him, all the bikers laughing.
“Get out, all of you,” he spluttered.
“You want to try and throw us out old man?” Retorted Amanda.
He knew he couldn't. “I'll go and get cleaned up,” he told Cindy, “and I'll call the police,” he added in a whisper.
Cindy shook her head. “No, I'll settle this.”
Amanda was really enjoying herself. Turning to the local people, who all looked shocked by what they'd seen happen, she raised her hands triumphantly. “Hey, you lot are lucky we've come to liven your crumby little town up,” She grinned, winked at Ruud, and then turned as she felt a hand pulling on her shoulder from behind.
Smack! Cindy's fist connected hard on Amanda's mouth, making her recoil with a cry. For a few seconds she covered her mouth with both hands, till she'd recovered enough speak. “You dirty little bitch, I'll kill you for that!”
There was a brief silence, the bikers astonished by Cindy's actions, till Ruud spoke. “Don't be to hard on her Amanda, just knock the little bitches teeth out.” He laughed, and some of the bikers did, as they looked forward to watching Amanda beat the diminutive waitress up. Cindy, this petite young girl, looking so vulnerable as she stood there in her white waitresses dress, was about to get a thrashing she'd never forget, they all thought. Amanda, for her part, had regained her composure. “You want to fight then bitch!”
“Yes. But none of your friends interfere, just you and me. Okay?”
“She won't need us,” it was Ruud who replied, “little girl you don't know what you've let yourself in for!” He added with a grin. Amanda winked at him again. “When I've dealt with her I'll be ready for a different kind of physical activity, know what I mean?” Smiling, Ruud nodded.
“Okay little slut,” Amanda swaggered toward Cindy, “I'm gonn'a rip your tits off! If you've got any! Let's take that dress off you, and get a look at your pathetic little figure.” She reached out to grab the smaller girl, but what happened next was to take her by surprise. Cindy grasped Amanda's wrist with one hand, and with the other took hold of the fingers of her opponent, quickly forcing them backwards. It hurt, and before Amanda could try and free herself, Cindy forced her arm upward, with Amanda's hand pressed down and backwards, applying painful pressure to wrist and elbow. While she was distracted by the discomfort, Cindy spun her round by her arm, then released her grip, and with a kick in the ass sent Amanda sprawling over the nearest table!
“Looks like she knows a bit of judo, or maybe wrestling moves. Best be careful.” Ruud advised.
“I don't care what she fucking knows,” screamed a furious Amanda. “I'm going to rip her fucking hair out!”
In an angry rage she ran at Cindy, throwing a punch at the girls head. Now Cindy was no expert at judo, but she had attended a few lessons, and knew how to see a punch coming. Nimbly dodging Amanda's blow, she buried a fist in her opponents stomach, good and hard, right in the solar plexus! Doubled over, hurt and struggling to breathe, Amanda was unable to resist as Cindy once again delivered a kick to her sweet ass that sent her careering helplessly across the room till she collided with a table. Supporting herself with one hand on the table, with her other hand holding her painful midsection, Amanda fought to get her breath back. One of the biker girls, who'd long resented Amanda's arrogance, laughed. “Maybe you're not as tough as you think you are,” she giggled. Amanda glared at the girl, but she couldn't deny that she was being made to look pathetic by a girl half her size, and a glance at Ruud showed he was concerned. And Cindy's next action astonished her, for she was singing, and dancing like a little ballerina. Seeing Amanda staring at her she grinned broadly. “Just practising my dancing, let me know when you're ready to continue.”
This was to much! Amanda snarled, let forth a stream of foul mouthed abuse and hurled herself at her diminutive tormentor, aiming a kick at the other girls crotch. Again the smaller girl was to quick for Amanda, and stepped back, evading the blow. And now there was another change in Cindy's behaviour, for she stood straight up, like a soldier standing to attention, with both her fists clenched. The expression on her face was not anger, or aggression, but resolute, and her words chilled Amanda.
“So you want to fight dirty, trying to kick me in the crotch, well I can fight like that to.” She glanced at Ruud. “You'd better find another girl, as I'm going to make sure she isn't capable of making love for some time.”
Amanda was scared. The little girl she thought she could easily thrash was a dangerous fighter, and how she wished she hadn't tried to kick her between the legs, as now Cindy was determined to do that to her. In an unconscious movement she put a hand in front of her crotch, protectively. She wanted to run, but she couldn't. She'd been humiliated in front of her friends, she just had to beat Cindy, as if she lost she'd never be queen of the bikers club any more, she'd probably lose Ruud, and all the girls who she knew secretly hated her would now laugh at her. She had to fight on. But god, what if Cindy kicked her in her womanhood! The thought terrified her. No longer prepared to rush at Cindy, she stood with her outstretched in front of her, ready to repel her diminutive opponents attack. Cindy smiled, sensing her fear. “Not afraid of a little girl like me surely?” she grinned, “you're so much bigger than I. Or is it that it's just your mouth and your ass that's big?”

The fight gets rough
Amanda watched, a little fearful now, her hands in front of her body as Cindy approached. Grinning mischievously she fainted a left hook, and as Amanda moved her hands to block it, smacked her right fist into the blonde's cheek. It hurt, but not enough to stop Amanda retaliating by swinging her right fist at the smaller girls face. Cindy though, had quicker reactions than her opponent, and the blow merely glanced her jaw, and now she carried out the dirty tactics she'd threatened, by grabbing Amanda's breasts, one in each of her hands, her fingers digging in like claws. Squealing in distress, the big blonde was helpless as Cindy used this breast hold to drag her around the restaurant, the onlookers, bikers and locals alike, gasping in amazement. Then some began laughing, there were cries of  'she's dragging that boastful bitch around by her tits', and Cindy loved how she was humiliating the biker queen in front of the other bikers. Amanda meanwhile had tears in her eyes, the pain her boobs was sickening, and it was to turn out there was no relief when Cindy released her. For as a whimpering Amanda put her arms protectively over her pain filled breasts, the smaller punched her in the stomach really hard, doubling her over in agony, and then once again sending her sprawling with a kick in her pretty ass, this time sending her careering across the floor till she landed in the lap of one of the local men. He was a fat, unshaven man, who leered at Amanda lustfully. “You're a pathetic slut,” he laughed, “you'd be worth a fuck, but not much else!”
Amanda wanted to give him a kick in the balls, only she had her diminutive tormentor Cindy to worry about. She was standing a few feet away, grinning, laughing at her, and her words were chilling. “I'm not finished with you yet, you've not suffered enough!”
Telling herself not to panic, Amanda thought that if she rushed Cindy surely she could make her greater size and strength count. So, keeping her eyes focused on her opponent, Amanda ran at her, throwing punches when she was close. Cindy had to quickly step back, just avoiding the bigger girls flailing fists, and countering by bringing her foot up between her attackers thighs. There were cries of delight from some of the onlookers. “Right in the cxnt!” Somebody yelled, while others laughed. Amanda staggered back, holding her bruised crotch. It hadn't been a hard kick but it hurt, and she could see everyone was laughing. Everyone but Ruud, that is, who was grim faced. What made it even worse was that a biker girl called Rose had moved to sit beside Ruud, and had put an arm around his shoulders, as if to comfort him, but Amanda knew she was making a play for him. Rose was a man mad tart, most of the bikers guys had fucked her, and now she was taking the opportunity to seduce Ruud.
Smack! Cindy brought Amanda's mind back to the fight with a punch to her face. For once she didn't feel the pain, she was consumed by fury, at Cindy, at Rose, and the humiliation she was suffering in front of everyone. With a snarl she grabbed at Cindy, who wasn't quick enough to avoid her this time, and Amanda got both hands round her throat. “Now you fucking little bitch, I'm going to strangle you, unless,” she added with a sneering laugh, “you want to give in.”
What Cindy did was hurl her right fist, with all the strength she had, into one of Amanda's breasts, and as the bigger girl cried out in anguish, hit the other breast with her left.
There were loud cries of  'right in the tits', and a lot of laughter. Amanda was not only  being beaten up, but made to look pathetic. The local people were loving her humiliation, even some of her fellow bikers were. As was Cindy! Laughing, she pulled at Amanda's blouse, intending to remove it. Though in a lot of pain, the bigger girl tried to stop her, till Cindy's fist hit her with an uppercut that rocked her head back, making her dizzy, and before she could fight back any more, her blouse was in Cindy's hands.
“Ooh,” Cindy grinned, “bet you're proud of your boobs, so let's let everyone see them.” With that she again punched Amanda in the stomach, and as the winded girl doubled over, undid her bra. “Take her bra off!” Someone amongst the crowd shouted, which is precisely what Cindy did. Amanda didn't know what to do. She put her arms over her chest to hide her breasts, as all the men leaned forward, staring at her, eager to get a look at her boobs.
“Oh shy are we?” Cindy teased, “you're going to have to show your tits to the world if you're going to defend yourself, or I'll just hit you, like this.” She thumped Amanda in the face. Instinctively the biker girl put her hands to where she'd been hit, and there was a loud cheer from many of the men as they ogled her breasts! Even worse, a giggling Rose taunted, “You're enjoying showing everyone your tits, you big slut!”
“You fucking bitch, I'll kill you for that!” An enraged Amanda screamed at her.
“Really?” It was Ruud who now spoke, “looks like you can't even beat up a girl half your size!”
Unable to stand the thought of losing Ruud and no longer being queen of the biker girls, Amanda knew she'd got to fight on. But how? Cindy seemed far to good a fighter for her to beat. She picked up a chair, and threw it at the smaller girl. It hit, but didn't cause Cindy a lot of pain, and she retaliated by throwing punches at Amanda's face. She got her arms up and managed to deflect them, but that left her breasts swinging free, a target Cindy couldn't resist. She pulled her fist right back, so when she delivered a right hook to Amanda's left breast it was a really powerful blow, landing with a loud smack, knocking the mound into Amanda's other boob. As she cried out in agony there were cries of delight from the audience.
Cindy acknowledged the applause. “Shall I take her jeans off?” she asked them, and there were many cries of yes. Cindy looked at Amanda. “You should never have poured beer over my father. I'm going to make you show everything you've got.” She turned back to the audience. “Get your camphones ready guys!”

Amanda's Total Humiliation
At least a dozen of the onlookers began taking photos of the bare breasted Amanda, and she knew the internet would soon be awash with pictures of her boobs. She cried with humiliation, this couldn't be happening! One of the locals, a fat, unshaven man, was using his phone to take a photo of her, and she tried to grab it off him, but with his other hand he had a feel of one of her breasts, grinning gleefully. Amanda recoiled and looked at Ruud, she expected him to come over and punch this guy, but he was unmoved, and his arm was round the shoulders of Rose. This was to much for Amanda! Ruud now couldn't care that some fat slob had touched her up, and it was the fault of that little minx Cindy. If she'd learnt that her diminutive opponent could out fight her, her rage made her forget it, and with a cry of fury she ran at Cindy, swinging both fists. But this uncoordinated attack had no success, Cindy dodging Amanda's blows, and retaliating with a hard kick to the bigger girls shin. The pain made Amanda cry out, and drop her hands to hold the bruised leg, and the next thing she knew she was reeling from an uppercut that Cindy delivered to her chin. Her teeth rattled and she was dizzy, while Cindy took hold of the front of her jeans. “Now bitch,” Amanda's tormentor spat, “let's have a look at your ass!” Cindy undid the fastener on Amanda's jeans and began pulling them down her thighs, and when the bigger girl attempted to stop her, she tripped her so that Amanda fell to the floor, face down. Cindy seated herself atop her back pulled the jeans down as far as Amanda's boots. There were whoops of laughter from the crowd, while the battered and beaten Amanda struggled, without success, to get free.
“Shall I spank her ass? Cindy asked the crowd, most of whom replied with a loud cry of yes!
“Let's take her thong off first,” added Cindy. Horrified, Amanda struggled, pleaded, but to no avail as Cindy ripped off the garment, the delighted crowd laughing and cheering. They laughed and Amanda wailed as Cindy's hands hit her bum again and again, each blow making a loud slap. The blondes struggling hit a table and knocked a burger from it, and as it fell to the floor Cindy had an idea. With an evil grin she grabbed the burger, rubbed it against Amanda's ass then stuffed it in her mouth! How the audience laughed! Cindy still wasn't finished with Amanda, and pulling her to her feet, took a jar of mustard and and rubbed the contents on the other girls pussy. Amanda squealed, not just from the sting to her private, but from the worst feeling of humiliation she'd ever experienced, surely it couldn't get any worse! But it could. Seeing that one of the biker gang had been so engrossed in watching the fight he'd forgotten to eat his meal of burger and chips, Cindy pushed Amanda back so her ass landed firmly on the food. Again the blonde was tormented by the whoops of laughter from all around!
“Looks like she enjoys our cooking,” laughed Cindy, grinning toward the onlookers, “let's give her some more.” With that she poured mayonnaise over Amanda's hair, then onto her boobs, then did the same with some ketchup. To tired and battered to resist, the bigger girl could only whimper meekly at this latest humiliation! She looks at Ruud. “Help me.” She pleads.
“You got yourself into this.” Ruud replied. “And you lost. I'm leader of this gang, and I can't be seen with a loser like you as my girl.”
A smugly grinning Rose stood up and approached Amanda. “Don't feel so bad honey, you can't help being pathetic.” She then kneed the blonde right in her private, with all the force she could. It was a brutal blow, Amanda's ovaries would ache for weeks! She gasped in agony, and would have fallen to her knees, had it not been for Rose now hitting her with a right hook to the jaw that sent her spinning round, and then sinking to the floor. “Good punch!” Complimented Ruud. His admiration for Rose hurt Amanda as much as the blows she'd just received, while Rose, exhilarated by Ruud's praise, picked her up and dumped her, ass first, back in the burger and chips. Taking the burger from beneath Amanda, Rose then stuffed it into the blonde's mouth! “You're pathetic!” She spat, while many of the gang laughed and praised Rose. “It's Cindy who deserves the credit for putting this cow in her place,” Rose said with a grin, taking hold of the waitresses hand and raising it triumphantly. “We thought Amanda was tough till this little girl showed us what a stupid bitch she really is.”
“Time to throw out the trash.” Laughed Cindy, and with that she grabbed Amanda's hair with both hands, dragging her toward the door. Cindy wasn't strong enough to pull Amanda along, but the blonde had to go with her or risk having her hair pulled out! Grimacing with pain, the bigger girl could only let herself be dragged to the door, suffering bruising bumps with the cafe furniture as she was pulled along the floor. Once outside, as Amanda lay hurt and humiliated on the ground, Rose approached with an evil smile.
“You don't deserve to wear those boots slut!” Rose ripped the boots off Amanda, and her jeans as well, leaving her naked for all to see, and how the audience enjoyed it! Grinning and laughing they mocked the beaten blonde girl. And Amanda was beaten, for though she still had enough strength to have resisted Rose, her spirit was broken. Amanda was more than humiliated, she'd completely lost her self respect! And Rose wasn't finished with her. Heavy overnight rain had left a large pool of mud outside the cafe, and Rose dragged Amanda to it, then dumped her in the mud. There was more laughter from everyone, with Rose now holding aloft the boots Amanda once wore. “These are mine.” She cried out. “I'm queen of the bikers now!” Ruud hugged her. “That's right baby, you're top girl now.” He confirmed.
“What did you ever see in this blonde bitch?” Cindy asked, throwing a handful of mud into Amanda's face as she spoke. She still had Amanda's thong in her hand, and dipped it into the mud, then stuffed it in the blonde's mouth. “You're a queen all right, queen of the sluts!”
A laughing Ruud looked down at Amanda. “What did I see in you? Hey Cindy, if you want to join us you'd be welcome.”
Cindy shook her head. “No thanks. You've got a new queen, I'm queen of the cafe.”
Ruud grinned, and he and Rose wished Cindy the best, before they and the whole biker gang roared off on their bikes. Cindy told Amanda to get her clothes from the cafe. “If I ever see you near here again, I'll beat you up much worse than I did today.”
Amanda had lost the fight, and the gang of which she'd been queen. She'd been beaten up by a girl much smaller than herself, she hadn't even managed to put up a good fight as little Cindy had made her look ridiculous! Even worse, she knew that some of the onlookers had taken pictures on their phones, no doubt those pictures would soon be on the internet and the world would know how she'd been humiliated. People would recognise her, and laugh. 

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
Re: The Huniliation of Amanda
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 11:27:14 AM »
Good story! Thank you for sharing.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 05:42:19 AM »
Beautiful story. I would love to pay you to write some stories for me.

Offline Amanda44

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »
John i want to thank you for writing this story for me. I had contact with more members of this site who promised to write a story but never did. You kept your word and you wrote this great story and even made a beautifull picture/drawing of it!

I wanted to feel the humiliation to get my ass kicked. Well it worked. Hahaha

And to everybody who reads this. Irl iam not such a lousy fighter as in the story  ;)
Irl Cindy would not have stand a chance haha.

But as i say i liked the result and i am honered to be the head figure in a cf story.

And the next time iam in a story i think it is better that i win. Before my reputation goes down hahaha. So if someone else wants to write a story with me in it? Please contact me.

Kisses to you all.

Am

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 05:34:06 PM »
nice story. I love when the proud cocky woman gets her ass kicked hard....

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 11:47:19 PM »
It was a lot of fun doing that story for you Amanda. I see that over a thousand people have viewed this thread, so it's getting a big audience.