News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Royal Flush

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Royal Flush
« on: January 02, 2024, 09:31:54 PM »
"Royal flush!"
My Uncle Tom grinned from ear to ear and slapped his thighs with joy.
He had won the poker game. My wife Christine and I heaved a sigh of relief while he received a kiss from his wife Susanne.
"Christine is mine," Aunt Susanne said smugly.
We were all clearly drunk from our couples' poker game. At first we had played for some pocket money, but when mine had run out, I had placed my wife Christine as a bet for fun.
Throughout the poker game, the atmosphere was already a little heated, because despite her 57 years, Aunt Susanne had a plump cleavage and exuded a mature, brutal eroticism. My wife Christine teased me and my Uncle Tom in equal measure by wearing casual dungarees tonight, but no bra underneath. Only a tight black top stretched over her plump breasts, which seemed quite swollen, because tonight our almost one-year-old had a babysitter and therefore couldn't drink any of her breast milk.
"What does that mean? I'm yours?" Christine hadn't yet realised the seriousness of the situation.
Susanne grabbed one of her braces and pulled her a little closer to her face. "That means I'm challenging you. Now! In your husband's boxing ring!"
Tom's and my jaws dropped in equal measure.
Christine asked in disbelief: "You want to box against me?"
Susanne first looked at Uncle Tom, whose nod of the head she took as an agreement to reveal her secret.
"Not quite. I want to fight you. I've wrestled against other women before. Sometimes it's turned into a real catfight."
Christine and I looked at Aunt Susanne in disbelief, while Uncle Tom simply enjoyed our shock.
"You....you fighting...."
"Exactly. Against other women. And it often gets quite hot on the mat," my busty aunt completed my sentence. "Clothes don't always stay in place."
"And I've only had the chance to fight in a real ring twice so far. I want to take it and challenge your beautiful wife. But maybe she doesn't dare?"
Christine had already had a few glasses of wine and said with a slight slur: "Of course I'll take you on, Mrs Bust Wonder! I'll send your old bones to the old people's home!"
My Uncle Tom and I murmured. Then I turned to my wife and whispered: "Do you think that's a good idea? You've had a lot to drink and your breasts...."
Even though I didn't finish speaking, Christine understood me very well. "Oh no. They're a bit full, but they'll take a bit of roughhousing."
So the moment of truth arrived. Susanne and Christine disappeared into the bathroom to freshen up, leaving Tom and me behind. We went to our basement, where I had converted one of the rooms into my fitness temple.
There were punching bags, fitness equipment and a small old boxing ring, which was at least enough for me to spar with. At the age of 32, I was very well trained. I had been boxing as an amateur for 20 years.
"Uncle Tom, I had no idea about Aunt Susanne's hobby."
He laughed. "Well, you don't tell the family that straight away. But Susanne has been fighting ever since she was a teenager. And at some point, her fights became a little more outspoken. When the internet came along, it was of course much easier to organise. There are lots of like-minded people on a few forums."
We sat down with our beers. I sat on a weight bench, Uncle Tom on a stool next to the ring. And so we waited in silence, and at least I was quite nervous, for the "girls".
Then Aunt Susi came down the basement stairs and all that came out of my mouth was a whispered "fuck". All she was wearing was a sexy lingerie bodysuit. It was made of black lace and red velvet and the cups showed more than they covered. Her plump tits were gently constricted and her seductively large areolas and nipples were bare. The plump front bounced and wobbled with every step she took towards us.
Grinning, Aunt Susi bent over and slipped through the ropes.
"A real 90DD and 82kg fighting weight." Uncle Tom didn't need to say any more. My cock was taut at the sight of my mature aunt and she seemed to know exactly what was going on. She did have her "problem areas" such as a rather big belly and fat hips with a matching bum covered in cellulite and dimples, but that was exactly what made her so attractive. She wasn't a model, but her ripe curves still made all men's cocks go weak.
Aunt Susanne bent forward and stretched and she knew exactly where my eyes were. "Do you like what you see," she whispered.
"I don't," interjected my wife, who had just come into the cellar. "No young man wants to see a pile of rotten meat like that!" She meant it playfully, but the comment still stung. The air was boiling!
Christine was only wearing her dungarees and her tits underneath were more exposed than covered. The sides were peeking out and the left dripping nipple was already exposed. Now it was Uncle Tom's turn to drop his jaw.
My wife's tits were an empty C cup, but full as they were, they were closer to 80D or even DD. The creamy white veiny udders almost seemed to burst with breast milk. She confidently entered the ring and told Susi to let the fight begin.
"Come on old woman! Show me what you've got!"
Aunt Susi just grinned, interlaced her fingers and cracked her knuckles. Then she raised her arms and my wife and she circled each other.
My heart rate skyrocketed and I had no idea what they were about to do in the ring. Wild hair pulling? Throws? Bending the spine almost to breaking point?
"OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" It started in a flash with Aunt Susi driving all the air out of my wife's lungs with a swift knee kick. She hit so fast and hard that it lifted Christine up on her toes and her facial expression was a mixture of pain and surprise.
She held her stomach in disbelief and staggered back, still bent over.
"Come to mummy little girl!" Susi teased her opponent, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards her in a headlock. My wife's head was trapped and pressed against her aunt's voluptuous, rocking breasts. With every second that passed, her face grew redder. Then a twist from the hips followed and my wife flew through the air briefly before hitting the ring floor hard. Her tits bounced and leaked milk while she moaned and held her back.
Aunt Susanne just grinned, joined her on the floor and in no time she had Christine caught in a leg scissors. Her ripe, naked thighs nestled around Christine's stomach and squeezed mercilessly.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Christine's boobs had slipped out of her dungarees and quivered as she strained to escape the prison. She tried desperately to free herself. Unsuccessfully.
Christine moaned while Uncle Tom eagerly memorised her ordeal. She gasped and fought a hopeless battle until she resorted to an act of desperation. Her left hand shot to the side and smacked into her aunt's plump tit!
SMACK! "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" In shock, Susi opened the scissors just a little, holding her breast that had bounced out of the already tight open cup of her bodysuit.
Christine slipped and turned, but not enough to get free. When Susanne pulled the leg scissors back on, it was no longer her stomach that was trapped, but her chest.
"OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
I was wriggling and feverish and my face was as contorted with pain as my wife's. Her overfull milk tits bulged under the pressure of her thighs and milk squirted out in fountains.
"Well, who's going to attack the breasts here," Susanne said mischievously. "But if you want a boob war, you can have it!" Then she squeezed even harder and Christine's eyes almost popped out of their sockets in pain. Her sensitive nursing breasts were about to explode.
"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"You can knock off," Uncle Tom shouted at her.
"Fuck you!" That was the short answer.
But Aunt Susanne was very pleased that my pretty young wife was far from ready to give up. She opened the leg scissors a little, only to have her strong thighs slapped together again immediately afterwards.
SMATTTT!!!!! The scissors hit her plump breasts with a clapping sound and the slippery breast milk on her breasts made it pop even louder.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SMACKKKK!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Christine moaned louder and louder and Uncle Tom couldn't stand it any longer and opened his trousers. His stiff member was already dripping with lust and he began to jerk off at the sight of the hot fight.
"Uncle Tom! How dare you! That's my wife you're jerking off to!"
He laughed. "So what? Why don't you jerk off to your horny aunt? She'd love that!"
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Aunt Susanne just let her legs snap shut again and squeezed even more breast milk out of my wife, who gasped loudly and shouted excitedly: "Yes, sweetie. Get your cock out and enjoy me giving it to your wife hard!"
Christine's tits were bright red by now and I could no longer control myself. I gave up my self-control and took my big, stiff cock out too and jerked myself off, blushing.
The situation escalated when Susanne reached into my wife's dungarees with her arm and grabbed her crotch. Christine reared up with a screech, slammed her elbow hard into Susanne's tit and wriggled out of the loosened leg scissors. She rolled to the side, exhausted.
Her mature opponent was holding her breasts, her face contorted with pain, but she held out her other hand triumphantly. It was glistening with my wife's pussy juice.
Christine got to her feet faster than Susanne, who savoured the moment. Bad mistake! She threw herself on her back and rammed Aunt Susi tits-first into the ring floor. "OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" Susi's lungs emptied of oxygen and Christine skilfully pressed her to the ground. They wrestled with arms and legs, but Susi stayed down, cursing.
Then Christine suddenly sat on her back, grabbed her under the chin and yanked her head back.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She bent her opponent's spine neatly backwards.
I jumped to my feet excitedly and moved closer to the action. "YES Chrissi! That's awesome! Give it to her!"
For the first time, my wife had the upper hand. Her tits dripped steadily onto Susi's back as she elicited the most painful noises from her throat. Aunt Susanne moaned and grunted and her tits had long since lifted off the ground and were dangling sweatily beneath her. What a sight!
Uncle Tom and I jerked off while satisfaction spread across my wife's sweaty face. Her biceps tensed rhythmically as she bent her opponent's spine degree by degree.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Susanna's bare DD crashed heavily into the ring floor as my wife's hands slipped from under her chin.
"OOPSIE Aunt Susi. I'm sorry about that."
Christina got up from their backs and strutted across the ring. "I see you're having fun." She winked first at me, then at Uncle Tom. "Do you want to see more?"
My wife didn't wait for an answer, but simply took off her dungarees and presented herself to us completely naked except for her skimpy thong. Her upper body was glistening with sweat and breast milk, the little bit of fabric on the front of her thong was soaking wet and traced her labia.
I was pretty sure that the following kicks she landed on Aunt Susanne's body were half show and half serious. Her back, bum and belly quivered as the soles of my wife's bare feet smacked into her.
SMATTT...SMATT...SMATTT....
A fierce kick to the stomach sent her aunt's upper body up with a gasp, followed by a shin kick that hit her across her bare tits. The impact split her soft natural breasts into two hemispheres, while Susanne crashed back onto the ring floor. Her udders wobbled seductively while Aunt Susi moaned in pain and tried to support her sideways with her hands.
Christina bent over and let her breast milk drip from her licking teats onto her opponent. "What's wrong aunty? Want to squash my boobs and can't stand it yourself?"
My wife's trash talk almost drove me to the brink of orgasm and I moaned loudly. Uncle Tom also looked over at me lustfully and had to slow down his wanking movements to avoid squirting immediately.
Meanwhile, my wife grabbed her opponent's sweaty hair and pulled her to her feet. She then threw her, moaning with exertion, into the corner of the ring facing us. WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! The whole ring shook as much as her plump ripe curves! Shockwaves ran through her plump arse, thighs and fat boobs.
Aunt Susanne had hooked her arms over the upper ring ropes to keep from falling to the floor and was breathing heavily. Christine stood up in front of her, clenched her fists and struck: right in her stomach. The body did little to protect her and so her fists sank into her opponent's belly fat again and again.
SMATTTT....WAPPPPP.....CLOPPPPPP......
Susi's body swayed in the corner of the ring and her belly shook under the boxing blows. Her thick, sweaty breasts swayed lustily to the beat. But my eyes were also glued to my wife's wiggling arse cheeks.
She worked on Susanne for almost an entire minute until she provocatively licked her left nipple and made it rock hard. Her right hand found its way into her opponent's private parts, pushed aside the damp fabric of her bodysuit and sank her fingers into her pubic hair.
At first Tanti Susi moaned with excitement, then she cried out in pain. Christine triumphantly held a tuft of pubic hair in her right hand.
"Oh damn! I'm about to cum!" Uncle Tom was already rolling his eyes, but my wife turned to him and shouted, "No! Not yet! You'll squirt in the loser's face later!"
Christine had become an animal, a bitch, a fighting fury. Tom and I stopped jerking off and gave our stiff cocks a short break. Christine, meanwhile, took her aunt's tits under fire. Several hard uppercuts tore the plump bosom slapping up to her chin before it bounced wetly back into shape on her ribcage.
SMACK!
WHAPPPP!
CLOPPPPPPP!
Aunt Susanne rolled her eyes and screamed with every hit. Her knees went weak and she struggled to hold herself up.
Christine wanted to end the match. She put some distance between herself and her opponent and went to the opposite corner of the ring and took a running start. Her plump milk tits leaked and bounced wildly as she ran. She clearly wanted to land a bodysplash. But just as she was about to hit her opponent's body, Susanne turned to the side.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An epic thud of her crotch and face followed and the whole ring shook. Christine staggered in shock and slid down the padding to her knees. "Honey! No!" I was just as shocked as my wife, only not as dazed. There were two milk-wet marks on the corner cushion where her udders had been smashed in and two damp marks downwards where the tit flesh had slid along.
Susanne grinned with satisfaction, came behind Christine and grabbed her blonde hair.
"No! Stop!" But Susanne just grinned cheekily at me. Then she gained momentum and rammed my wife's forehead into the cushion once, twice, three times.
Christine groaned and slumped down further. Susanne turned her round and my wife was now half leaning into the corner, looking at me with glazed eyes.
Full of confidence and apparently halfway recovered, Susanne came over to me, placed her beautiful ripe DD tits on the top ring rope and whispered: "Your little bitch isn't bad. I've taken a beating, but now it's time to milk her udders."
Susi cracked her knuckles again and attacked.
She lashed out with her right leg and kicked my wife's left tit with full force from above.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! The left tit deformed with a loud smacking sound, squirting out huge quantities of breast milk in a fountain and reddening even more than before.
"FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! Left.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! On the right.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP! Left.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Right.
Susanne worked on my wife's udders alternately until both breasts were bright red and a greasy layer of tit milk covered her breasts, upper body and her own feet.
Christine held her own breasts, whimpering, and protected them with her arms from further attacks. She rolled to her side and lay there moaning and swearing. "You cxnt. You fucking cxnt!"
"There you go! Such words from such an innocent mouth?" Susanne grinned and shook her head.
Then she lifted my wife up and less than two seconds later, her almost naked, sweaty body hit the centre of the ring.
WHAMMMMMMMMM!
Christine held her spine after her curves had taken a spectacular beating. But Aunt Susi grabbed her again, pulled her to her feet and swung her into a knee kick that smacked into her naked belly and knocked all the air out of her lungs.
SMACK!"UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" My wife rolled her eyes, but immediately found herself in a headlock. But this time not to choke her, but to position her perfectly for a few knee lifts. Uncle Tom and I were almost up to our eyeballs in cum, we were so aroused. We fought against our lust and the following attack didn't make it any easier.
Susanne rammed her knee into my wife's now slightly bouncing breasts, which had already spread several glasses of breast milk around the ring and were no longer as enormously plump and veiny as they had been at the start of the fight.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! To the beat, Susi's thigh smashed into her tit flesh, hitting it hard against her ribs and milking the young mother's breasts in the most brutal way. The force of the blows not only deformed her breasts, but also lifted her entire upper body.
Christine screamed and moaned and was close to the end.
She could no longer keep her on her feet under her own power. Susanne wrapped her around her waist from behind, heaved her about a metre into the air and rammed my wife's pussy onto her outstretched knee as she fell.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
cxnt Buster!
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Christine rolled her eyes, held her cxnt and tilted to the side from her knee, moaning. Twitching, she lay in the centre of the ring and couldn't stop Susanne from grabbing her by the legs and Uncle Tom began to count her off.
"One...two....kick out!"
"What the fuck!" I couldn't believe it! My wife had raised her shoulder and kicked her legs free to avoid defeat. Aunt Susi also looked at us in disbelief. "Well someone seems to want another dessert."
She grabbed my completely helpless wife, pulled her to her feet and threw her into the ring ropes. She landed awkwardly, boobs first, and the result was that her tits poured milk over us in thick, hot jets.
"God...no....fuck this is awesome!" Uncle Tom and I wiped drops from our faces while Susanne attacked her opponent, who was hanging on the ropes. She punched her in the stomach and breasts, then heaved Christine across her shoulders into a backbreaker.
"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" A long screaming whimper was the result as her back arched alarmingly. Her sweaty, battle-scarred body was a dreamlike sight.
Aunt Susanne, who carried her in this grip, exuded an erotic brutality. Her face showed the effort it took to dominate my wife like that and I had great respect that she was able to do it at the age of 57.
Christine's expression was one of pain and it took less than twenty seconds for her to wave her arm in panic. "She's had enough darling," shouted Uncle Tom.
"Ok, then down with her!"
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Susanne let her opponent fall backwards off her shoulders. The ring shook one last time and my wife lay defeated and panting in the centre of the ring.
"Quickly! Cum all over that cxnt!"
Uncle Tom and I hurried to get into the ring and the humiliation Christine had planned for her aunt now hit her.
It only took seconds for Tom to moan and spread his cum all over my wife's face. The sight of this gave me the rest and I had to lean on Susanne's shoulder and grabbed her sweaty tit as a huge climax awaited me.
"OH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
My cream shot into my wife's cxnt with enormous pressure and mixed with Uncle Tom's juices. And the best thing: Christine opened her mouth greedily and without being asked, stuck out her tongue and received my semen hot and excited....