News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Until Death Parts Us

• 16 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Until Death Parts Us
« on: March 14, 2024, 03:50:52 PM »
Tania was quiet in the car. She kept her head turned, eyes out the passenger window.

“I didn’t know she was going to be there,” Darius said at last.

“Ok.”  Tania’s voice was soft, and distant.  When they were home, she disappeared into the bedroom. 

Darius poured himself a drink.  He didn’t know whether to follow her, or not.  Apologize?  Or not?  He was staring out the window when the bedroom door opened again. 

Tania was in black lace, backlit by the bedroom lamp. Her bra displayed her breasts like encased jewels. Her panties rode high on her hips to accentuate her legs but swooped low to barely cover her sex.  She lifted her chin, her lips parted and gleaming, freshly painted with scarlet.  Her curls gleamed, tousled to the edge of wild.  One hand nudged her breasts together, out of their lace cradle to bare her dark nipples.  They jutted at Darius, thickly engorged.  One hand slipped between her thighs, into her sleek panties.  He watched her fingers work.

“I’m your wife now, not her,” Tania said. Her voice alone would have made him hard, if he wasn’t already straining in his slacks.  She turned back to the bedroom, and the tilt to her ass made him throb.  “Come be reminded of that,” she purred. 

“What the hell, Keisha??”

From the sofa, she stretched, languidly as a panther in the sun.  His angry text had given her all the notice she needed to be waiting in repose, her apartment unlocked for him.  Her shoes were glossy black stilettos - his favorites but she wore nothing else.  Turned on her side, her hip rose in a perfect, sinuous curve. Her breasts shifted with gravity but no one would call it sag. 

“Don’t tell me,” she said.  “The little wifey was pissed.  I bet she fucked you like it was your wedding night.”  She opened her legs to him, her upper one bent at the knee.  Her thighs were smooth with supple muscle.  Her pussy gleamed.  “But it wasn’t like our wedding night, was it, Darius?  Or even like …. Thursday?”

“Come on, baby…..she’s gonna find out.”

She slipped from the sofa, so cat-like.  Her breasts swayed as she crawled to him, her back arched.  “Find out what?” she purred.  With manicured nails, she traced his cock through his pants.  “Say it.” She took him out, half-hard, and caught him in her mouth.  He groaned as he thickened on her tongue.  Her head bobbed until he was fully erect and then she released him with a gasp, her hand taking over. 

“Your ex is fucking you,” she said for him.  “And I know that bitch isn’t woman enough to have drained you like I do.”

Darius groaned, helplessly.  Or, maybe, it was just that he wanted to be helpless. 

“Did you know we would be at that party?”  Tania sat stiffly at the sidewalk table.  They were two women at brunch, but the waitress gave them a sidelong look. 

“I did,” said Keisha.  “So?”

“Don’t be sniffing around Darius.”

Keisha smiled.  “Are we insecure in our marriage?”

Under the table, Tania’s heel found her instep.  Keisha cocked her head to the side. Her smile didn’t flicker. 

“Where do you buy your sheets?” she asked. 

“No.” Tania shook her head.  “I’m not playing your game.”

Keisha sipped her mimosa.  “Suit yourself.  But - tell me - did he wash them last week?  Does he usually do that?”

Tania’s heel dug in.  Keisha’s smile vanished, but she didn’t pull away. 

“I knew you’d be at that party because he told me,” she said.  “Pillow talk.  Your pillow, in fact.”

“You’re lying,” Tania said.  Keisha shrugged. 

“He came to see me yesterday,” she said. “Not for the first time.  Just the first time since your sheets.”

Tania closed her eyes, then opened them.  “Stop.”

“Stop……what - fucking him?” Keisha put down her crystal and leaned forward.  “I know this sounds like a playground taunt, Tania, but why don’t you try to make me?”

“Shut your fucking mouth,” Tania said tautly.

Keisha sat back. Under the table, she turned her foot.  Her heel dragged across Tania’s ankle. 

“Anything else, ladies?” The waitress hovered at the edge of their circle of tension, afraid to enter.

“She knows what I want,” Keisha said, and stood.  “Thank you for brunch, Tania.”

They were watching television in bed when Tania slipped her hand between his thighs.  She stroked him erect, curved up through his now-open robe.   She wanted to see what his body would say.  It would be more honest that his words. 

“I saw Keisha today,” she said.  “I know.”

He went still, but his erection didn’t flag. If anything , it thickened.  She had wondered, if this happened, how she herself would react.  She shifted, dipping her head.  She felt his hand in her hair as her lips slid down his shaft.  She was wet.  She shrugged off her robe and mounted his lap, shuddering as he filled her. 

“She told me to try to stop her,” Tania said softly.  She squeezed him on the word stop.

Darius couldn’t meet her eyes, but it wasn’t his eyes that she was measuring.  She felt his cock throb in her.

“Should I?” Tania said.  Her hips flexed; her belly undulated.  Her voice sharpened.  “Should I fight your ex-wife?  Your mistress?”

Darius shook his head.

Tania arched her back, pressing down on him.

“Why not?”  Her voice was hoarse now, her orgasm not far away. She brought his hands to her breasts and made him dig his fingers in.   “You can watch.  You can watch us fight, Darius ……  you must’ve imagined it, yes?  The two of us?”

She clung to him as he thrust into her.  She milked him as he came, as she came twice herself.

When it  was over and she could speak again, she said:  “Go to her.  Go to that fucking whore and tell her.  Fuck her one last time if you want - I don’t care.  Just tell her.”

“Tell her….what?”

“Loser leaves.  Leaves you.  Leaves town.”

“Baby - no.”

“If you don’t tell her, then I’m leaving.  I mean it, Darius.  Your side-piece bitch challenged me, and I want this.  I want to fight. Tell her, or else.  She needs to know that I’m the better woman.”

Keisha laughed. “I didn’t think she had the guts.”

“Come on,” Darius said.  “This is crazy.  We have to stop.  We have to end this.”

“No,” she said.  “You tell her - you tell your wife - that I will rip her tits off her.  That i
I will ruin her pussy.  That I will beat her to fucking pulp and kneel on her throat while i take your cock.  Do you hear me?”

“Jesus,” he said.

Her face loosened.  “We still love each other,” she said softly.  “Before, it was just that the time was wrong.  Then that bitch came along.  Baby - this is our chance.”

He was silent.  He had no words.  Her face hardened again.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.  “I’m the better woman,” she said, and led him to her bed.

A friend managed furnished apartments for short-term use, and handed over keys without questions.  It was a two-bedroom, with minimalist furniture and sterile walls hung with cheap prints.  It was a soulless place, functional, but no one’s home.  Neutral, in every sense of the word.  Each woman wordlessly went to a bedroom while Darius undressed and waited in the main room.  They had both insisted that he be there, and that he be naked.  He was the prize in their game, the spoils of their war, a chess king to claim when all other pieces were gone.

It seemed like time slowed, but it was only a few minutes before the two doors opened, nearly simultaneously.  Tania and Keisha emerged. They were naked too - sleekly, darkly, naked. Darius thought how primitive it was, how fundamental, to be naked in a sparse apartment that could as well have been a cave, bare dirt rather than cheap carpet.  They had left the pretenses and trappings of civilization behind them, alone now in a world shrunk to three.  His cock stirred awake as they looked to him for a long second, then to each other.  They walked slowly, taking measured, graceful steps that flashed the curve of their hips and set their breasts to a soft sway. They were so alike in so many ways: height, weight, the hourglass shape of their bodies, their flawless skin, their jet hair.  Could anyone blame him for not choosing one over the other?

“You had your chance with him, and you couldn’t hold him,” Tania said.

“I could say the same about you,” Keisha answered.  “But I didn’t come here tonight to argue.”  She pressed her bare breasts into Tania’s.  “You asked for this, remember, bitch.”

The ignition was instant. Tania’s arm whipped around, muscles hard.  The slap turned Keisha’s head, her braids dancing.  But she caught Tania’s extended arm before she could draw it back, caught it at the wrist, and twisted it.  Tania bent forward, her elbow and wrist suddenly contorted, her mouth opening in pain, her breasts dangling.  Keisha uppercut her in the chest, a hard, chopping punch that spread her breast flat and crunched through it into her ribcage.  Tania mewled, trying to pull free.  Keisha jerked on her twisted arm then released it, shoving Tania hard, both hands in her chest.

“Did you think I was just gonna pull your hair, bitch?” Keisha said.  “I told him, now I’m telling you.  You’re going to crawl out of his life.” She slapped Tania, backing her up another step. 

Tania hit her in the body, a chopping hook up under her ribs.  The groan that burst through Keisha’s lips was an animal sound.  Tania lunged into her, slamming her back into the wall.  One of the prints fell, the glass breaking.  Tania’s feet dug into the carpet as she pressed her body into Keisha’s, her forearm across her throat.  “Pull my hair now, cxnt,” she hissed.  Her knee wedged between Keisha’s thighs.   Keisha beat at her, her shoulders and sides, but Tania bored in.   She dragged her nails down Keisha’s breast, through her areola, then down the side of her stomach.  “You like his cock in your pussy….now it’s my turn.”

Keisha screamed as Tania viciously stabbed three fingers into her, her hand rigid and curved.  She jammed the heel of her hand under Tania’s chin, forcing her head back but barely budging her body.  Tania clawed her, twisting her hand back and forth, nails raking her vagina.  Keisha thudded against the wall, writhing under the punishment.   She screamed again, this time a high note of pain and panic.   Tania dragged her fingers out, stabbed them in, dragged them out, bloodied.  “Found your g-spot,” she said.  “Fuckin whore.” She stepped back enough to hit her in the body again as she slumped against the wall, Keisha’s breasts juddering from the impact. 

“You couldn’t hold him,” Tania said again. “You’re not woman eno -”

Keisha’s fist split her mouth open.   Tania staggered back, and Keisha pursued her like a demon launched from hell.  She battered Tania’s body, each blow blasting air from her lungs in a mist of blood from her mouth.  It was a dance of pain, Keisha moving forward, Tania backwards, fists ripping into her tits and stomach.  Tania couldn’t breathe.  Blood poured down her cleavage from her torn lower lip.  She tried to block the rain of punches, tried to tie up Keisha’s arms.  She failed.

Instead, Keisha trapped her arm again, and this time, she tried to break it.  Tania dropped to her knees, her arm and shoulder bent.  Darius saw that Keisha had wrenched her fingers back, her wrist at an angle nearly unnatural.  Keisha spat into Tania’s face, the gob of saliva spattering across her cheek.  She buckled her rival’s body with a knee into her side, under her trapped arm.  Tania jerked, then sagged.  Her knees were spread wide; the pad of her lower belly nearly brushed the floor.   

“That’s right, bitch.  On your fuckin knees,” Keisha hissed. She drove her knee into Tania’s side again.  The sound of it was cruel and cold and brutal.   Tania’s head hung forward, her curls just long enough to obscure her face in shadow.   Keisha’s spittle ran down her breast.  “He wants me back, Tania.  You know it’s true.  He’s glad I came back. He wants me to win.  He wants you gone.” Keisha said. “Here is what I’m going to do, cxnt. I’m going to beat you.  I’m gonna beat you so fuckin bad that you won’t ever come back.” 

She sank her fingers into Tania’s scalp and dragged back her head.   Darius saw the flash of his wife’s eyes.  Pain, but also rage.   Keisha saw it too, too late.  Tania’s free fist whipped in an arc between Keisha’s legs.   The crunch of knuckles on pubic bone was stone-on-stone.  Tania’s arm flopped free as Keisha fell to her knees, her face a mask of shock.  Her braids flew, chaos, as Tania simply flung her skull forward into her face. The savage crunch of that dwarfed the other sounds, the sounds of pain and effort and force.  Keisha collapsed, her heavy breasts canted out, her body curled sideways at the waist.   

“Jesus Christ,” Darius moaned.  Tania was no better off.  She was bent forward, motionless, on all fours.  Crimson drops fell from her face to the carpet.   At the sound of his voice she turned her head but he wasn’t sure she saw him.  She crawled to Keisha, pushing her fully onto her back, and straddled her stomach.  Darius saw her pussy streak wet on his ex-wife’s abs.   He moaned again as Tania’s hands closed on Keisha’s throat.  Keisha’s palms hammered the floor as her air was cut off, then burrowed under Tania’s arms to her breasts, the red of her nails disappearing entirely into Tania’s flesh.

Tania’s head rolled back, the muscles in her back knotted.  Keisha forced her breasts up, using their resistance to drive her claws deeper, stretching the skin and connective tissue along their undersides, trying desperately to lift Tania’s crushing weight off her windpipe.  Tania’s spine bent more, her shoulders back, her hips tilted.   Keisha was bridging now, forcing her stomach up into Tania, dragging it through her spread-open pussy.   It was raw strength against strength, and even from the bottom, Keisha was slowly peeling Tania off of her.  Tania’s dark nipples were pointing straight up, black cupolas on bruised brown hills.  Keisha’s thumbnails lifted and stabbed down into them, scorpion tails slicing deep enough to draw blood.   

Tania wailed, finally lifting Keisha’s head and slamming it back down.   Keisha bucked sideways, and the mutual hold was lost as Tania toppled.  They lay still for a long minute.  Tania cradled her breasts, one leg still across Keisha’s belly.   Keisha sucked in air and shuddered, her head thrown back.    Both women were bleeding.  Both were sobbing.   Darius watched silently, massaging his erection, waiting.  They slowly crawled apart, pulling themselves up against the solid furniture.   Whatever dream either of them had harbored of easy domination of the other was blasted apart.  They faced each other again, and now their hate was visceral.  The door to hell was open.

Keisha pushed off the sofa, lunging forward.  Her foot snapped up and sank deep into Tania’s belly, then dragged down.  Tania doubled over, her eyes wide with pain.   She twisted sideways as Keisha drove her palm into her temple, then straightened only to take a second savage kick in her stomach.  Keisha shoved her, staggering her back into a dining table.  The edge caught Tania just above her ass, her upper body flung back.  She hung there for a heartbeat, then slid to her knees.  Keisha caught her by her hair, blood-streaked fingers twisting into her curls. 

“You fuckin choke me, bitch?” Keisha’s voice was a harsh croak.  She dragged Tania’s head back, forcing her gashed breasts out.  “I’m not just takin him, bitch, not now, oh no.  I’m takin you, too.  No man will want you ever again.”

“Fuck you,” Tania choked out through clenched teeth.  Keisha twisted her head around and drove her cheekbone against the table edge. 

“Your pretty face.”  Keisha spat in it again, saliva swirling with blood.  “Your big black tits.  You like it when he cum on them? I love when he cums on mine. So fuckin hot.”  She lifted Tania by her hair until her breast rested on the table, then crushed it with the heel of her hand.  Tania’s scream was blood-chilling. “I’m gonna bust your tits open, Tania.  You won’t ever feel a cock between them again.  You won’t ever nurse a child.”

Tania’s nails shot into Keisha’s face; raking through her eyes. Keisha howled as Tania braced and threw her weight into her.  They crashed to the floor together, a tangle of flailing limbs.  Keisha was blind with tears, her eyes burning.  Tania pushed her to the bottom and forced her thighs wide with a claw in each one. 

“You FUCKIN WHORE!” Tania screamed, and drove her knee into Keisha’s pussy. Her lush ass flexed as she drew back her leg and hammered it in again.  Keisha arched, writhing in agony.  Tania smashed her knee in again, and again.  “You fuckin whore,” she sobbed.  Darius rose in shock as she shoved her rival’s thighs flat to the floor in an exaggerated split and dropped her face to her pussy. 

“OHHH GODD NO SHE’S BITIN MEEEEEE!!”  Keisha frantically beat at Tania’s head, jerking at her hair.  Tania lifted her face a few inches, and shook it, with Keisha’s thick labia in her teeth.   Darius closed his eyes….and spurted hot cum in an arc across his wife’s back.  Keisha gripped Tania’s hair and did the only thing she could do.  She slammed her pelvis forward rather than trying to tear away.  Tania’s hands slipped off her thighs and Keisha jammed her foot into her tormentor’s guts and shoved her away. 

This was beyond all reason.  The two women lay apart, sobbing.  Something had switched off in their minds, some governor or brake, some guardrail from total savagery.   Now there was nothing between them and the precipice. Certainly not Darius, who now collapsed back in his chair, his cock drooping but still half-hard.  Keisha stirred first, checking her fingers that she had clutched to her pussy, moaning at the sight of her blood smeared on them.  Tania lay curled on her side, holding her stomach.   Keisha began to crawl, and murder was wild in her eyes.   Tania forced herself up to her hands and knees to meet her, sobs hitching her every breath.   

They reared to their knees and clashed.  Claws raked livid lines down backs and around ribs.  Any inhibition from biting had been thrown away by Tania’s vicious sexual assault; she wailed now as Keisha buried her teeth in her neck.  In close quarters, Keisha slammed her belly into Tania; she ground their breasts and nipples together.  She locked her arms around her foe, a fist in the base of her spine.  Tanya’s face was a slack mask of pain.   Buried in their massed breasts, Keisha’s nipples stabbed into hers, forcing them inward.  She shuddered in the bear hug; Keisha’s constant body attack had softened her.  Her breasts were in agony.  She tried to headbutt her tormentor again but Keisha hid her face and squeezed harder.

Again, it was Keisha who spoke.  She knew her words hurt. She used them like fists, her voice muffled against Tania’s neck, her words a litany, a recital of pain. 

“I’m crushin her, Dar……her tits are going soft, turning to jelly.  Her nipples aren’t hard anymore……mine are pushing hers way down into her.”

She jerked her hold tighter still.  Tania moaned from deep in her soul as something gave in her breast, the one Keisha had clawed the worst, the one she’d crushed on the table top.   Keisha felt it too, the shift, then the hot oily milk oozing from Tania’s nipple, pinned under hers like a crushed cigarette under a heel. 

“”She’s leaking, Dar…..I ruptured something in her…..I told you I would..”

“SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP TALKIN TO MY HUSBAND!!”

Tania’s scream ended with her fists smashing into Keisha’s ears, a cymbal clash of rage and pain.   The two women came apart as Keisha’s arms went soft, Tania’s breasts sliding free.  One sagged, swelling hotly, fluid first spurting then dribbling from her raw nub.   She swung her fists again, this time laced together, this time as if she was throwing an axe, into the center of Keisha’s face.  Keisha turned away and went to her knees, blood streaming from her nose over her mouth to spatter on her chest.   Tania collapsed too, cradling her chest.   

They knelt together as if in prayer, the only sound the ragged in-and-out of their breathing.  Darius’s eyes lingered on Tania’s back, his cum mostly dissolved in her sweat, white traces against her skin, down her spine into the cleavage of her ass.   The side of her swollen breast bulged past her heaving ribs.   Her hair was matted and wild.   Over her shoulder, Keisha faced him but he wasn’t sure she saw him.  Not really, not any longer.  Her eyes were dull with pain.  Her face ran with blood.  Her thighs, too. 

His brain told him to stop them.  This was brutal beyond his imaginings.  His lips moved to say the words but he knew his words would do nothing, and his body held nothing but animal lust and desire to see the question through.   The alpha cat - his wife or his ex?  Even steel on steel had to break, eventually.   They stirred again, and his lips were still.

Again, like before, Keisha simply lunged.  Her body was her battering ram, her tits were her fists, into Tania’s chest.  Tania took the impact, punch-drunk.  She rocked back on her ass, head lolling.  A freshet of bloody milk squirted from her raw nipple and across her thigh. 

“Your tit is busted, Tania.”  Keisha’s voice was slurred but the note of triumph was clear.  “Now I do the other one.”  Tania shook her head, the word No framed by her lips.  It could have been defiance, or it could have been a plea.  Keisha’s fist plowed through her other breast, either way.  Tania’s torso twisted as the impact ran from her sternum to her ribs, her breast driven outward.  She slumped forward, onto all fours.  Keisha raked her back with all ten nails.  Tania’s head came up, her shoulder blades drawn together, and Keisha slipped behind her, pulling her back into her, an arm locked across her throat.  “Gonna milk your cow good, Dar,” Keisha said, and sank her fingers into Tania’s breast.

Tania made an inhuman, strangled sound.  Keisha’s fingers worked deep, the tendons in her hand rigid, the muscles in her forearm flexed.  Tania’s titflesh bulged, nearly enveloping Keisha’s fingers.  Her grip moved, rippling, kneading, stripping Tania breast from rib cage to quivering nipple.  Tania’s lips were drawn back from clenched teeth, a hissing sound of suffering forced through them.  From ribs to nipple, from ribs to nipple.   Tania’s skin darkened from bruising, capillaries burst each time Keisha’s fingers moved.  Her nipple thickened, engorged with whatever Keisha was forcing into it - milk, blood, lymph, pain, death. 

Keisha’s hand cramped, but she clenched her teeth as well and endured it.  The sensation of Tania’s body shuddering in her clutches was exhilarating.  It was sexual.  Keisha shifted, her pussy now riding the swell of Tania’s ass. She thought it was victory that she held in her grasp; that it was submission that she was wringing from her rival.   Her torn and battered pussy was still capable of pleasure.  Her hips ground it lewdly into her choking captive. 

Tania fought for air. She fought her rising panic.  She fought the spiraling agony building in the root of her nipple.  She fought the humiliation of feeling the wetness of the woman who wanted her man being smeared on her.   She couldn’t break Keisha’s strangleholds by force.  Not the one on her windpipe, not the one on her breast.   

She could wedge her hand behind her.  She could reach between Keisha’s thighs.   She could pinpoint the thick and raging clit of her mortal enemy.   

Keisha’s rhythmic breast torture faltered for a moment.   Her moan in Tania’s ear was ragged and torn.  What ……. Fuck……. Keisha’s hand surged again and Tania spasmed.  Her nipple throbbed, on the verge of exploding.   Her eyes were wild, unseeing, only dimly registering motion as Darius lurched toward them.  Tania closed two fingers on Keisha’s clit and squeezed, rolling it, pulling it.   

Keisha’s hand crushed a milk gland deep in Tania’s breast and hot torment sprayed from her nipple. 

Tania’s fingers tore Keisha’s orgasm from her and her head snapped back, a scream frozen in her throat, her body convulsing, her juices gushing, streaked with blood.

Darius spurted, across Keisha’s face and throat.   

Keisha’s head rocked forward, and the back of Tania’s skull met her with devastating force. 

Eventually, they stood again. Every tragic opera has a final movement, an overture of suffering.  They fought, exhausted beyond stamina and hurt beyond endurance, with their fists.  Simply standing there, face to face.  Incapable of defense.  They beat each other, mercilessly, until they fell again. 

One found the strength, somewhere in her wrecked body.  She found the will, somehow, in her tortured mind.  She stood first; she dragged her rival up by her hair.  With an arm between her legs, she lifted her, almost without resistance.  She staggered the few steps needed, then drove her down across the solid oak coffee table.   Her body hung there, legs sloped to the floor, head and arms dangling, consciousness hanging too, the slimmest of frayed threads.   

“She’s had enough.”  That was his voice.  She didn’t turn to him.  “Don’t.  No more.  You’ll kill her.”

Why shouldn’t I? she wanted to say.  With one foot, she shoved the body off the table.  By the hair, she pulled her up to her knees a final time.   She displayed her.

“Say it.  To him.”

Torn lips moved, soundlessly at first.  Then “…..no …more……”

His cock was hard again, achingly so.  She dragged her to him, a shambling knee-walk.  She straddled his lap.  He pumped up into her.   She held the other’s head to make her watch through her tears. Then, to make her drink from the cup of her pussy, his seed and her juices.   

“Say it.”

“P-please… no…..don’t make me.”

She shook her head.  “Say it.”  She twisted her head back harder. 

It was complete.  She saw it in her eyes.  Submission.  Brokenness.  With lips wet with blood and defeat, the lesser woman confessed.   

He’s yours. You won. You are better than me. 

They left her there, curled on the floor, softly crying. 

They knew the baby was conceived in that moment of violence, but they never spoke of it.   It was born, and grew, and thrived.  A month after his fifth birthday, the mother kissed him goodbye on his first day of kindergarten.  She turned to go as his teacher led him away, and her smile died on her lips. 

A woman stood at the gate. 

The walk was dreamlike.  No one noticed them, everyone was focused on their own rites of passage, life uninterrupted. 

“I’m back,” the visitor said to her, eyes flicking over her shoulder for a second to the child before he disappeared through the school door.  “I’m back…..and I want what should have been mine.”  The mother waited, her heart cold.  The visitor found the words she wanted. 

“After all…..I made a vow.”

Online Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
Re: Until Death Parts Us
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 11:24:07 PM »
Ok, that was violent and intense yet oddly satisfying
Just the three of us

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 12:40:16 AM »
Ok, that was violent and intense yet oddly satisfying

That’s basically what I’m aiming for, so thank you!

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 08:36:10 AM »
What a drama, what a tale! Thank you, bcw8! Love you drawings, but missed your stories.

Honestly, it only left me partially satisified as I'd love to know how that encounter six years later turns out.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 09:15:40 AM »
As always when bcw8 writes, a perfectly crafted story.  Descriptive, intense, beautiful.  You can see and feel everything that happens.  Well done!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 10:34:13 AM »
What a drama, what a tale! Thank you, bcw8! Love you drawings, but missed your stories.

Honestly, it only left me partially satisified as I'd love to know how that encounter six years later turns out.

Thank you.  And, “always leave the audience wanting more,” yes?

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 10:35:24 AM »
As always when bcw8 writes, a perfectly crafted story.  Descriptive, intense, beautiful.  You can see and feel everything that happens.  Well done!

Thank you, Phoenix - and your private notes are spot on and very much appreciated!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 12:38:21 PM »
When I was a young girl, I heard a preacher say that the Lord does not recognize divorce for any reason and your vows can never be broken until death. You are morally bound to your first spouse, even if you haven’t seen him/her for decades. Your subsequent remarriages are invalid and are counted as adultery. That sermon creeped me out so much I almost wanted to never marry.

Perhaps Keisha went to such a church.

Btw, I’m still with my first husband  :)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 12:50:55 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 01:36:16 PM »
Absolutely superb. Delighted to see you back and posting stories. Your art is good but the tales are exceptional! Hope you keep on writing more!

Offline D69again

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 04:05:43 PM »
Great story with vivid detail. Since the ending was like a Choose-your-own-adventure book, in my dreams it is Keisha (woman of my dreams) who won the battle.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 05:16:33 AM »
Trying to unwind the riddle of which woman won.  Both women were married to him and made a vow. So if his ex won she could be back for more, or if the the wife won, now the ex she could be back.  The word uninterrupted used seems to apply the people around the women and when you say the wife waited for the visitor's next words was that suppose to indicate no change in status?  Clearly there was a decisive winner and the domination of the loser was excellent but what obvious clue am I missing?  Which woman won?

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 05:25:47 AM »
I’m not sure which one did win but I was thinking Keisha but that might be wrong. Either way it’s definitely not finished either way.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2024, 05:48:55 AM »
So predictable SNW.  ;) Always rooting for the homewrecking trampire  ;D.  So the ending is ambiguous, makes me feel a little better.
I will grant you that at time it seems like Keisha may have been ahead on points but there was plenty of rough give and take between the women. Though I prefer Tania, given BCWs storytelling history you may well be right.  Aaaaarrrrgghhh  Artists...what they do to us with their literary license.  Great story BCW just keep on doing it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 05:55:20 AM by rocknrick22 »

Offline DFD28

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 10:43:51 AM »
So happy to see new bcw8 story.
Thank you very much! Thoroughly enjoyed this as well.

But I'm still hungry for more!!!

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2024, 01:58:29 PM »
Outstanding story--suspenseful, extremely violent and emotional. 

One of bcw8"s major skills is the intensity he brings to his stories, both in the pre-fight and the actual battles. You can feel the tension and contempt these two women have for each other.   You can feel the danger, the anger and desperation they have as they fight.  While the title refers to the vows each woman took, I did feel a dread and fear that one or both of these women could die or be very seriously hurt in this battle. 

Who won?   I don't know.   Little clues seem to make me think Keisha won, but those clues could be imaginary and I could be totally wrong.   I like the mystery of how it ended.   If you want to do a sequel, fine.   But in my imagination these three people (now four with the birth of the son) are perpetually in conflict into the future--until death parts them. 

One of your best stories, bcw8 (and that is saying something given all of the great stories you have posted here since you burst onto the site almost four years ago with your stories).    Thank you.