News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The fight that ended it

• 1 Replies

Offline Ashley2000

The fight that ended it
« on: April 20, 2024, 06:45:08 PM »
Maria sat at her kitchen table.  She tried to hold back the tears, but at 27 years old, she just couldn't do it.  It was her 5th year of marriage and as she watched the hidden nanny-cam video again, she slammed her fist down in frustration.  Her dream marriage was unraveling just like her sister and her friends had warned it would. The video showed Tom, her husband, fucking the blonde whore down the block who was only 24 but still fucking lived with her parents.

She wasn't going to take it.  She needed the affair to end so she could decide if she wanted to move on or not.  She had been in her share of fights, was actually rather tough, and the blonde was a barbie doll type anyway and probably had no skills.  She stormed out of her house and marched down the street to the house.  There were no cars in the driveway so she wasn't sure if anyone was home, but she banged on the door anyway.

To her pleasure, the blonde opened the door.  "Maria, what are you doing here?" asked Alison, raising her eyebrows in surprise.  She had clearly been in her backyard laying out as she was only wearing a bikini which made Maria conscious of the fact that she had a great body but then so did she, and she was only wearing her gym clothes which was a sports bra and lycra shorts...

"You're fucking my husband." she spit out.

Alison went to deny immediately, but Maria immediately waved the thumb drive.  "Video you dumb bitch."

Alison said, "Okay, whatever, but you need to leave. "

Maria said, "Fuck that, you need to keep my husband's dick out of your crab-infested cxnt."

Alison opened the screen door.  "Get off my porch you fucking asshole, I know you're angry, but that's between you and your husband.  I am not getting into a conversation with you about it."

"That's right you're not, I'm not here to talk. "

Alison laughed, "What are you here to fight me?"

Maria crossed her arms.  Alison raised her eyebrows and stepped out onto the porch.  Maria was about two inches taller and bigger in the chest.  The blonde didn't seem concerned.  "Yes" Maria said.

Alison said, "You don't want to do this, bitch."

Maria took a half step forward and dropped her arms, their breasts were almost touching.  Alison shrugged.

All hell broke loose.

Maria's punch never connected because Alison's hit first. Three punches to the side of Maria's head and then the two women tumbled off the porch onto the grass.  Alison's bikini top was gone in seconds and Maria's top was up and over her tits in a similar time frame as they rolled about the grass.  Alison was stronger than Maria expected and the blonde quickly gained control on top and began to pound Maria.  Maria fought back, but she was defeated in only about a minute and then Alison got up and yanked her forward by her hair and kicked her in the face and chest several times leaving her battered in her front yard.

"Don't come back bitch, or I'll fuck you up worse," sneered Alison, topless and breathing hard.  "And I'll fuck your husband whenever I want."

Maria curled up in a fetal position crying to herself quietly.  The next day she moved out and filed for divorce.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: The fight that ended it
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 09:38:40 PM »
Great little story. It's a shame the wife lost, but that's how it goes sometimes.
I know the wife is getting a divorce, but if you ever do a sequel I'd love to read it.