News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Investment Bank Service

• 0 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Investment Bank Service
« on: February 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM »

Here is a story that I having been thinking about  in my younger  entrepreneurial days enjoy.

Investment Bank Service or IBS

As Brad sat down at his desk, he couldn't help but notice a strange odor wafting through the air. It smelled like...sweat? And something else. Something sharp and metallic. He glanced around, wondering if someone had brought in a gym bag by mistake. But no, everything seemed to be in its usual place. As he reached for his coffee mug, a familiar face entered his line of sight. It was his cleaning lady, Isabella. She always did a fantastic job, and he'd never seen her looking anything less than perfect. Until now. Her left eye was swollen shut, and there was a bruise spreading across her cheekbone. Brad's heart skipped a beat.

"Isabella," he said, his voice cracking. "What happened to you?"

She winced, clutching at her cheek. "It's nothing, senor Brad," she replied, her voice trembling. "Please, don't tell anyone. I just... I need the money."

Brad felt a pang in his chest. He knew she was one of the best cleaners he'd ever had, and he couldn't bear the thought of losing her. "Of course, Isabella," he said gently. "I won't say anything. But you should maybe take some time off, hmm? Let that heal up."

Isabella hesitated for a moment, then nodded gratefully. As she turned to leave, Brad couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the story. Isabella said Can I tell you something it's kind of personal O course I will my lips are sealed.  I joined this club where  women fight I nenr thought I could feel such power you know  just being a cleaning lady Looking at her I really never paid  close attention sure she is very pleasent to look at but her body was a mystery
 I never thought I could see her fight she's amazing the strength the power she has. I thought I was the strong one you know I'm from mexico I'm not a weakling but seeing her fight makes me feel weak in the knees. She paused and looked at Brad. You know you're not going to tell anyone about this right? I need this money.

Brad nodded, his heart pounding. "Of course, Isabella. Your secret is safe with me." He couldn't believe what he was hearing. A women's fight club? It sounded both incredible and dangerous. And somehow, the thought of his cleaning lady, this gentle, kind-hearted woman, engaged in such a brutal sport sent shivers down his spine.

"So," he said, trying to sound casual, "tell me more about this club. How did you get involved?"

Isabella hesitated for a moment, her eyes darting around the room before settling back on Brad's face. "Well," she began, "it all started with Gerrie. You know, the investment banker who I clean her loft and she noticed me one day as I was scrubbing the floor I was in a tank top and cutoffs not the usual work uniform. She told me she wanted to help people like me gain some self respect and confidence. With this club she would work with us and help improve our understanding of who we are. She started it a few months ago. She's... well, she's kind of like the leader. We call her La Loba."

"La Loba?" Brad repeated, frowning. "What does that mean?"

Isabella smiled sadly. "It's a nickname, senor Brad. Gerrie told us it meant 'The She-Wolf.' She said it was a symbol of our newfound strength, our fierce independence. And I have to admit, it's true. I've never felt more alive than when I'm in that ring. Fighting for myself, for my freedom." Her voice cracked, and she took a shaky breath. "It's addicting."

Can guys go watch this feeling Mr. Wilison raising in my sweats (thats the name my Ex gave my dick)
 I want to see this. I want to see her fight. I'm sure she would win with that power I've seen in her eyes. Can I ask you a favor senor Brad? Men are not welcome at the fights but we are allowed to video for our husbands or lovers. Please I want to video this for you? I won't tell anyone it's a secret between you and me.

Brad hesitated for a moment. Part of him was intrigued, but another part was afraid. Afraid of what he might see, afraid of how it might change the way he viewed Isabella. But then again, maybe it was better to know the truth about her, to understand the person she really was.

"All right," she said finally. "I'll keep it a secret. I'll... I'll see what I can do about getting you a recording." He couldn't help but feel a thrill of anticipation mixed with dread.

Over the next few days, Isabella disappeared for long stretches at a time. When she returned, she would be covered in sweat and bruises, her mood erratic. But she always had a smile for Brad, a quiet confidence that he found both infuriating and alluring. He tried not to pry, but he couldn't help wondering what went on during those absences.

Finally, one night, she returned with a small, battered camcorder. "Here it is," she said, handing it over to him. "I managed to film a few matches. Just be careful with it, okay?"

Brad took it and thanked Isabella for doing this for him. Brad was hoping that there would be a video of the leader Gerrie as he is wondering if this is the same investment banker he knows. He went home and plugged the camcorder into his TV and started to watch the video. The first video was a match between two women, one of them was Isabella. He was amazed at her skill and power, it was like watching a different person. She was fast and strong, completely in control of the fight. After the match, the camera panned to the side and showed Gerrie, the investment banker, cheering her on. Brad was shocked but also felt a sense of respect for her.

In the next match, he saw another woman fighting, she was much older and frail looking. The other woman was more aggressive and seemed to be toying with her. After a few minutes, the old woman managed to land a few blows, surprising everyone, including Brad. The crowd went wild and the old woman's trainer, a woman in his sixties, hugged her tightly. This match made Brad realize that these fights were not just about brutality, they were about empowerment and self-discovery.

He continued to watch more matches, each one more intense than the last. There were fights between women of all shapes and sizes, each one using their own unique style and strengths. Some were quick and agile, while others were slow and powerful. Throughout it all, Isabella was there, cheering on her fellow fighters, offering advice and support when needed.

Brad found himself drawn into this world, fascinated by the way these women came together, formed a sisterhood, and found purpose in something that society had tried to keep them down for so long. He started to hatch a plan and how he could use Gerrie to help out in this plan.
Gerrie was already investing in the fights and was looking for a way to make it bigger, more profitable. He had the connections and the resources. With some persuasion, Brad thought that he could convince her expand of this underground fight club.

Brad sent a text to Gerrie inviting her over  for a drink and to show her  some of his new art collection and o course his new project. He was oacing in his living room waiting for  her response. He thought it would be best to have her over where he could talk to her in private. He thought about what he would say to her. He wanted to make sure she understood what he was proposing and that it was a win-win situation for both of them.

Gerrie arrived at his apartment a few hours later. She was impeccably dressed in a tailored suit, her hair pulled back into a severe ponytail. As she stepped inside, she surveyed the room, taking in the artwork and the expensive furniture. Brad led her to the living room where they could sit down and talk.

"So, Brad, what have you been up to?" she asked, settling into a plush armchair.

"Oh, you know. Just been working on my art collection and  here let me show you this as he push a button on the remote to start Isabella's video on the big OLED tv. He made sure it was the fight between Isabella and Gerrie. I must say I never knew you look so hot Gerrie" he joked.

Gerrie glanced over at the TV, her expression a mix of surprise and annoyance. "What is this?" she asked, her tone icy. "Did you film that without my permission?"

"Oh, no, no," Brad said quickly, "I didn't film it. One of my friends did. I just thought it would be interesting for you to see. You know, to get an idea of the talent that's out there."

Gerrie narrowed her eyes, still not entirely convinced. "And what do you mean by expanding this underground fight club?" she asked, choosing to focus on the more important issue at hand.

Brad took a deep breath, trying to sell his idea. "Well, I've been thinking. This underground fight club is obviously something special. These women are incredibly skilled and dedicated, and the crowds love them. But I think we could do so much more with it."

He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. "I was thinking we could take this to the next level. We could make it a legitimate business, something that we could both benefit from. Imagine having a whole league of these fighters, I knowof some investors who are always looking for new  oppertunities and we are not talking chump change here but serious money."

Gerrie considered his words for a moment. "And what makes you think you can do that?" she asked. "These women are not just fighters, they are activists. They have fought long and hard for the right to compete, to be seen as equals. You can't just take that away from them."

No that's true but I think we can also help in getting them established in what ever venture they like to pursue with money and business development.  Here to prove it I been thinking that we could  go a few rounds to show my commitment to this project I have a  ring downstairs if your not scared of me smiling. I think we can offer them a lot more than just fighting. With my connections and your experience we can turn this into something truly special.

Gerrie raised an eyebrow, amused by Brad's attempt to show his commitment through physical prowess. She knew he was capable of defending himself, but she doubted he'd be much of a match for her. "You really think you can handle me, Brad?" she asked, a hint of a challenge in her voice. "Because I'm not just any fighter. I'm the best."

She stood up and walked over to him, her movements fluid and confident. "But you're right. These women are more than just fighters. They are part of a movement. And we need to be careful about how we proceed. We don't want to exploit them or take advantage of their hard work."

Brad nodded, understanding her concerns. "I agree. That's why I think it's so important to have someone like you involved. Someone who understands the culture and the history behind this. We can help these women achieve their dreams, whatever those dreams may be. And in the process, we can create something truly special."

Now do you want to accept my challenge or walk away tonight as he starts to get up and heads towards the stairs to the basement. You can't just sit there and expect me to take you seriously. Show me that you mean business.

Gerrie narrowed her eyes, considering Brad's words. He seemed sincere enough, but she knew that appearances could be deceiving. "Fine," she said finally. "Let's go downstairs and see what you've got."

As they made their way down the stairs to the basement, Brad led her to a spacious room with a ring in the center. The air was thick with anticipation and a faint hint of sweat. The ring was well-maintained, the mats clean and smelling of disinfectant. It was clear that Brad had put some thought into this setting.

"Alright," Brad said, removing his jacket and hanging it on a nearby hook. "Let's see what you've got." Brad grabs his lucky red speedo and he quickly drops his trousers and steps into his speedo making sure Gerrie gets a good look at Mr. Willson.

Gerrie see that Brad has hung up a bikini it's an american flag  motif  Gerrie removes her dress and bra and her thong I hope this is the right size as she presents Brad with a full frontal nude "What you never seen a naked woman" Brad smiling "Not one in that good of shape for a 40 year old bitch" She teasing with him MMM these 38D's are kind of special if you know what I mean giving him another wink She pulls the bikini top on it just barley covers her nipples giving him a great view of her dark areola surrounding her now erect nipples.

Gerrie steps in to her bikini bottom that just covers just trimmed pussy "At least you have good taste in sports wear" both now in front of each other giving the stare down look Gerrie atthe 40 year old 5'8" and 135 with a sophisticated mohawk haircut and 38D breast and very tight ass diffidently not your typical investment banker look  while Brad 6' and 178 looking pretty hot for a 69 year old man. "Well let's get this show on the road" both of them say at the same time.

Brad and Gerrie circle each other, sizing up their opponent. Despite their age difference, they both move with an agility that belies their years. The air crackles with tension as they exchange glances, each one aware that this isn't just another business meeting. This is a test of wills, a fight for the future of these women and their sport.

They exchange a few preliminary blows, feeling each other out. Brad, the older of the two, relies on his experience and technique, while Gerrie is more fluid and agile. It becomes clear that they are well-matched, each one pushing the other to their limits. Sweat begins to bead on their brows as they continue to circle, searching for an opening.

Brad keeps probing Gerrie's defenses tryingh to land a jab to her bobbing tits ora hook to her jaw. Gerrie is quick to counter every move making it hard for Brad to get any kind of rhythm. Gerrie decides to change things up and attempts to take Brad down to the mat. She lunges forward, wrapping her arms around his waist and lifting him off the ground. Brad tries to resist but Gerrie's strength and leverage are too much for him. With a thud, they both hit the mat.

Gerrie pins Brad's shoulders to the ground, her body weight pressing him into the mat. She leans in, her face inches from his. "Thought you had me there, didn't you?" she whispers, a cruel smile playing at the corners of her lips. Brad grunts in reply, his face flushed with exertion and frustration.

As they roll back and forth on the mat, their bodies slide against each other, the heat of their skin mingling with the sweat that glistens on their skin. Gerrie manages to scramble free, springing to her feet in a fluid motion. She takes a step back, assessing Brad as he struggles to his knees. His breath comes in ragged gasps, but there's determination in his eyes. Gerrie notices that "Mr. Willson is making it appearance known by protroding up in his speedo.

They circle each other once more, both aware that the stakes have never been higher. The fight has taken its toll on both of them, but they can't afford to give up now. As they exchange blows, the air grows thick with the sound of their grunts and the slapping of flesh against flesh. Brad makes a  quick move to punch and lift Gerries right tit up into her rib cage, causing her to cry out in pain and surprise. She retaliates with a hard kick to his gut, doubling him over. Brad recovers quickly, grabbing Gerrie's arm in a painful wrist lock.

"Mr. Willson", becomes increasingly aroused by the display before him. His erection strains against the fabric of his speedo, and he can feel the blood rushing to his face. He knows that this is more than just a business meeting; it's a primal struggle for dominance. A fight for survival. And he can't help but wonder who will come out on top.

As Gerrie and Brad continue to grapple, their bodies slide against each other in an erotic dance of power and control. Brad manages to break free from Gerrie's wrist lock, only to find himself on the receiving end of a sharp elbow to the nose. He stumbles back, blood streaming down his face. Gerrie, seeing her opening, lunges forward, wrapping her legs around Brad's waist and lifting him off the ground. With a powerful thrust, she drives him into the mat, pinning him there once more.

"Mr. Willson", transfixed by the display of dominance and raw emotion before him, can't help but feel a surge of adrenaline rush through his veins. Brad never been more turned on in his life. As the two fighters struggle on the mat, he can't help but wonder if he's seen this kind of passion before. He remembers his days as a young man, full of promise and vigor. He wonders if he could have ever be as strong and as fearless to Gerrie.

Gerrie maintains her hold on Brad, her muscles bunching as she strains to keep him pinned. Her face is flushed with exertion and triumph, and she can feel the heat from "Mr. Willson" gaze burning into her skin. Despite her exhaustion, she finds the energy to lean in closer, their lips mere inches apart. "You're not getting out of this one so easily," she pants, her breath hot against his cheek.

Brad grits his teeth, trying to ignore the pain in his ribs as he struggles against Gerrie's iron grip. He looks up downat "Mr. Willson" and he thinks "Mr. Willson": gives him a defiant nod, even as he feels himself starting to lose consciousness from the lack of air.

As they continue to fight, it becomes clear that Gerrie is the stronger of the two. Her muscles ripple beneath her skin, and she moves with a fluidity that Brad can only envy. He tries to focus on her weaknesses, but it's impossible; she seems to anticipate every move he makes. Finally  Brad taps the mat and barely able to talk "I submit "Mr. Willson" as he does so. Gerrie releases her grip on him and helps him to sit up, their bodies still close together.

"Mr. Willson" pointing start up in Brad's speedo is left to watch as Gerrie stands over Brad, her chest heaving from exertion. She looks down at him with a mixture of triumph and respect. "I hope this is what you needed," she says, her voice laced with sarcasm. "Because I don't think I could have given any more."

"Mr. Willson" can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as he watches them, remembering what it was like to be that strong and fearless. He remembers the feeling of his own body, young and powerful. He wonders if he could ever regain that strength, or if it's something that only comes with age and experience.

As Gerrie and Brad catch their breath, their bodies still close together, Brad smiles do you know what you do to this old man getting him all excited as he points to his massive hard on now on full display with some pre cum wetness surrounding it. Gerrie chuckles, her eyes glinting with mischief. "I'm impressed, This has also got me turned on as she starts to rub his stiff cock in his speedo through the material. Brad leans forward, his eyes fixed on the erotic scene before him.

MMMM now that you won Gerrie how do you want me to resolve your winning as he starts to softly circle her left areola with his finger. Gerrie moans softly, her breath quickening. "We'll have to discuss that later," she purrs, her voice low and sultry. "For now, just enjoy the victory."

She leans forward, pressing her lips against Brad's, their tongues tangling hungrily. Their bodies mold together, their skin warm and damp with sweat. Brad feels her hand slip down to cup his groin, and she begins to stroke him through his speedo, her fingers expertly teasing his sensitive flesh. He gasps into her mouth as the sensation sends waves of pleasure coursing through him.
Brad pulls Gerrie in closer to him as he uses his mouth and teeth to tease Gerrie'sright nipple and letting his left arm start exploring Gerrie's belllly button and lower back. Gerrie arches her back, her moans filling the room as she loses herself in the passionate embrace.

Their kisses grow deeper, more urgent, as they both struggle to breathe through the intensity of their feelings. Brad's cock, hard and throbbing in Gerrie's hand, feels impossibly hot and heavy against her palm. He can feel the wetness of his pre-cum on her skin, and it only serves to fuel his desire. Gerrie's fingers move faster, her thumb brushing over the head of his cock in a teasing, circular motion.

Brad reaches down, hooking his fingers into the waistband of Gerrie's bikini thong, and pulls them down her legs, revealing her soft, smooth mound. He groans as he feels the heat emanating from her core, and he lowers his head, taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it hungrily. She gasps at the sensation, her hips bucking forward, seeking more contact.

Her hand never stops moving on his cock, her thumb now circling the head, teasing the sensitive skin. She leans forward, her other hand fumbling with the tie of her bikini top, and then it's off, flung aside. Brad's lips find her other nipple, sucking and teasing it in turn as his fingers slip between her legs, parting her folds. She is wet and ready for him, and he thrusts his middle finger inside her, feeling the tight heat that surrounds him.

Gerrie moans loudly, arching her back off the floor as the sensation sends shockwaves of pleasure through her. Her hips begin to move in time with Brad's thrusts, her body in perfect rhythm with his touch. The air in the room is heavy with their labored breathing and the sound of skin slapping against skin. The feel of their sweat-slicked bodies pressed together heightens their senses, making every touch, every movement, feel exquisitely intense.

Brad rolling to her side he lifts and has Gerrie sitting backwards on him he starts to use his tongue to explore her wet labla folds. As Gerrie now lowers her head to start sucking Brad's cock. Brad starts thrusting his hips to meet the rhythm of Gerrie's movements. Their moans and grunts become more intense as the pleasure builds within them. Gerrie's fingers dig into Brad's shoulders as she feels herself getting closer to climax.

Their bodies slide against each other, slick with sweat and arousal. Brad pushes deeper inside Gerrie with each thrust, feeling her walls tighten around him. He can feel her orgasm building, and he knows he's not far behind. With one final thrust, he releases himself deep inside her mouth, his cock pulsing as he comes. Gerrie's body tenses and shudders with her own powerful orgasm, her cries filling the room as her inner walls grip him tightly as she floods his face with cum.

Their bodies still joined, they lie there panting, their hearts racing. Brad runs his fingers through Gerrie's hair, tenderly kissing her neck and shoulders. "I love you," he whispers, and she knows he means it. She wraps her arms around him, holding him close, feeling the warmth of their sweat and their combined pleasure between them.

After a few moments, they both sit up, taking deep breaths to regain their composure. Gerrie reaches for a towel to dry them off, her fingers trembling slightly as she runs it over Brad's chest. He looks down at her, seeing the love and desire still burning in her eyes, and feels a surge of emotion well up inside him. He cups her face in his hands and kisses her tenderly, his lips soft and reassuring against hers. Brad smiling says softly now that's quality investment bank service. Gerrie smiles back, feeling the warmth of his touch and the sincerity of his words.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.