News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home Wrecker sisters

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Home Wrecker sisters
« on: April 04, 2024, 06:20:44 AM »
“I don’t see a ring on that finger Mary Jo.” Becky Ann snidely stated.
“That don’t mean you can just barge in here and try and steal Bobby from me!” Mary Jo shouted back.
The two sisters stood nose to nose. The fiery red head and brunette sisters clenched their fists until they heard Bobby clear his throat. “ you all done? Either throw down or quite down, please. My head is hurting from the drinking we did last night.”
Both shoot him a look but Becky Ann smirked and caught a quick glimpse of her sisters boyfriends “package.” He was rock hard and she could tell he was packing large.
Mary Jo caught her sister’s gaze turn to Bobby’s crotch and she shot her sister a dirty look before slapping Bobby. “ What the hell are you hitting me for?”  She looked down at his tenting jeans stating “ I hope your pecker breaks in those jeans!” He looked dumbfounded until he noticed his manhood bulge indead snaking very hard and he fought the resistance to adjust his “solder”.
Becky Ann chucked causing her sister to get even madder at her. “ You, ‘miss home wrecker’ better watch yourself.” Becky Ann put her hands up in defense and said “ all right, you win” turned around and added “ for now.”  Mary Jo barely heard the last comment and Bobby defiantly did. She winked at him as she excused herself back into the cabin.
Mary Jo wagged her finger and Bobby “ you would like to see that wouldn’t you?” She looked at his package and answered for him “ of course you would, you’re a man.” She rushed back into the cabin slamming the front screen door and do the same to the bedroom door.
Bobby did the only wise thing and stayed on the pouch. The only room not occupied by a women was the bathroom and he didn’t want to get cornered in there the way his girlfriend was feeling right now.
About an hour later Becky Ann came out to the front porch with a beer in her hand and a cold one for Bobby. She smiled and said “ you know how she gets. Jealous as hell.” Bobby chuckled “ yes, but you have stole some guys from her, in the past.” She smiled and sat down next to him “ Oh, so she told you about me?”
He nodded his head “ Yep, and the fights you two have had.”
She smiled and looked at his package as it began to grow again.
He caught her staring and she said “ well, I can see why she might be worried. You like watching to women fight over you?”
He almost blushed but tried to change the subject. She let him for a while. Talking about the weather and how the crops were doing. She bided her time until she noticed his tent disappear.
He was feeling more at ease when she put her hand on his knee and said “ you know, I would fight Mary Jo for you, if you wanted.”  She looked deep into his eyes and could tell he was fighting the urge to say something. She took a quick glimpse at his newly formed tent, smiled and said “It’s going to happen. You see, I’m horny and there ain’t no other dick around.” She reached over to grab that package and his hand caught her wrist mid bulge grab. Firmly he removed her hand and said “ I can’t be seen as being a reason to come between you two.”
She smiled and said “ you dope. Your just the meat, this has been how we sisters have always been. She stole one of mine along time ago. I just believe in paying back with interest.”
He looked stunned. She got up, taking one look at his tent and said “ you better get that taken care of quick or your balls are going to turn blue.”  Her cowgirl boots made noise as she walked back in and quietly closed the front screen door.
Later that evening he did come inside. There was only one main room in the cabin and it was getting dark and the mosquitos where getting bad. He came in to see them both drinking and watching tv.
Mary Jo looked up at him and said “ you finally decided it was safe to come back in?” She smirked and Becky Ann smiled, too.
He changed his gaze from one to the other and noticed both had changed clothes. Barefoot in short shorts with denium and flannel shirts tucked up to show those lean tiny waists. 
Mary Jo put down the beer and stood up. She pulled out a kitchen chair scraping it on the hard wooden floor and put it right next to the 10 x 10 rug that divided the dinette from the living room.
“Sit here, darlin’. Your in for a treat.” He smiled but was a bit confused. “ can I pee first?” He asked. Becky Ann chucked. He went to the bathroom and heard the two sisters talking and the distinct sound of the coffee table being moved. He came out, after washing his hands and asked “ what the heck are you two doing?”
Both girls looked at him and smirked “ don’t you know anything?” Beck Ann smiled. He looked even more confused. “Sissy and I have girl matters to discuss.” They both stood up straight after moving the heavy table and Mary Jo walked over and kissed Bobby and ordered him “ sit, and don’t interfere.”
Becky Ann walked over, bent forward just an inch from his face and smiled. She smelled of Vanilla and he felt her breath on his face. She turned to look back to her sister who was patently waiting standing there with her arms to her side. Becky Ann turned her head back to look him in the eyes taking a quick glimpse at his crotch. “ we are going to fight and you get to watch.”  He peered around Becky Ann to see Mary Jo just standing there. He gave her a questioning look and she said “ it’s got nothing to do with you. Well, not you specifically. But it’s a code we have. The only way we are going to get around this is to settle this sister to sister.”
Becky smiled wider “ you’re the prize.” She looked down and saw the tent in his jeans even larger. She missed his on his cheek and her left hand felt his throbbing manhood.  She stood up to witness that Mary Jo had seen the grope. “ ya happy now, Becky Ann.” Becky Ann smiled and said “ yes, I am. He is going to make a good prize, from what you’ve told me about how well he f*cks.”
Mary Jo added “ only for a night.”
Becky Ann nodded. “Like always”.
Both barefoot sisters came to the center of the floor with balled up fists and took boxing stances. They circled and quickly began to exchange blows. Most missed but a few glancing blows where made. He could tell both had boxed each other before. Both where right handed and Becky Ann favored her jabs while Mary Jo was partial to combinations.
He heard their breathing intensify as they slowly circled and Becky Ann got a good strike to Mary Jo’s chin causing her sisters head to crank back. Mary Jo quickly recovered to Becky Ann chucking “you let your guard down, sissy.” 
No soon had she began to brag on her lucky hit that Mary Jo shot a fist into Becky Ann’s left breast. “ You talk too much, little sissy.”   
Becky Ann nursed her left tit as Mary Jo did the same to her jaw.
“You know, boxing isn’t my favorite part.” Mary Jo smirked “ just warming ya up, sweaty.”
A few jabs later and Becky Ann rushed her sister pushing her back several feet until mary Jo caught her balance and was able to push back. The two sisters where equal in weight and size and they each grabbed onto the other’s arms as they had a mini test of strength pushing match.
Both sets of bare feet thudded hard on the wooden floor as they pushed each other around. Firm legs showed every muscle as they struggled body to body. Those breasts where jiggling as each pushed hard. Red and brown hair bobbing with each push. Grunts of exertion as each pushed with all her 20 something might.
Soon Beck Ann tried hooking one of those pretty little feet around her sisters calf but Mary Jo was waiting and stopped pushing at that moment and pulled Becky Ann forward. They both fell to the floor with a loud thud as shoulders and hips hit the floor.
Each extended a shapely leg as they tried to mount the other. It took 3 attempts before Mary Jo managed to get her leg higher than her sisters and she pushed herself onto Becky Ann.
Becky Ann tried to back away but Mary Jo was now centering herself on her waist. Becky Ann wrapped her thighs tightly trapping Mary Jo’s other leg to keep her from completing the mount.
They began to fight with hands. Mary Jo trying to pin Becku Ann’s and Becky  Ann gaining control of one then both wrists of her sister.
Mary Jo let Becky Ann keep her arm control and tried to pull her leg out from between Becky Ann’s clamped thighs. “ You ain’t going no where. You know my legs are strong!” Becky Ann breathlessly taunted.
“I could just kick you in your pussy.” Mary Jo breathlessly taunted back.
“Do it, if you want, but don’t forget. Once you start fighin’ dirty, it’s all fair game.”
Mary Jo continued to try and pull her leg out but wasn’t having much luck. Becky Ann had hooked her bare feet together and had a vice grip on that trapped leg.
Mary Jo started fighting for arm control again and managed to break one hand out of Becky Ann’s grip but slipped in her balance and ended up crashing into Becky Ann. Both letting out a little “ohmp!” as the pressure of Mary Jo’s body slammed into Becky Ann’s.
Arms free both wrapped them around each other. Mary Jo felt Becky Ann tilt her hip and soon she felt her sister try and roll her off of her.
Becky Ann almost did it but Mary Jo threw her arm out and stopped the roll but was met with several rabbit punches to her side.
She quickly fought to get control of that arm.
Becky took her other arm and soon had a fist full of brown hair and began to pull. “OW!! Ok, hair pulling is on the table.”  She reached down and soon had a fist full of red hair. Becky looked her in the eye. Pain was registering on her face but she growled “ you know I like it rough.”
Soon both sets of hands where in hair and they two ended up rolling to the right. Not once but three times until they ended up side by side. Soon bare legs came into play as they began to knee each other. Most shots where kneecap on kneecap but Bobby got the impression each was trying for a crotch shot.
Each wrapped legs around the other to keep the knee assault from continuing and they lay side by side.
Each pulling hair with all their might causing the others head to crank back.
Bare stomachs pressed together as breasts smashed together and hips, thighs and legs where coiled together.
Soon Bobby noticed Becky’s one hand release hair and Mary Jo yelled “ Don’t think about it, bitch!”
Becky Ann grunted “ come at me!” Mary Jo yelped and soon her hand disappeared between their bodies and Becky Ann let out a uncontrolled yelp. “See how it feels?”
Bobby moved just enough to witness both girls now sqeezing the crap out of the others breast. Right under the shirt, neither girl was wearing a bra and those petite hands where digging nails into breast flesh.
Both broke apart just far enough to get their other hands in the battle and soon all breasts where being attacked.
Each let out a yell of pain as he saw a trickle of red on each girls tit. Those nails where going deep.
“You better let the f*ck go!” one yelled. “ Or what, you gonna kick my ass?” The other barked back.
Mary Jo yelled “ fine!, catfight rules!!” She let go of Becky Ann’s one tit and Beck Ann let go of both of Mary Jo as she started yelling “ NO!”. She tried restrining Mary Jo’s hand as he watched his girlfriend force her hand down Becky Ann’s short short jeans. “Let’s see if you shaved for the occasion.” She taunted her sister.
Soon Becky Ann screamed and slammed her knee up right into Mary Jo’s crotch.
Mary Jo rolled to one side and Becky Ann rolled to the other laying on their backs.
Bobby was treated to the scene of both women partly topless with red marks all around each b cupped breast.
Mary Jo was nursing her crotch from the cxnt punt her sister had just preformed and Becky Ann was nursing her “womenhood” from the assault her sister nails had done on her “ babymaker.”
Moments later Mary Jo looked at Bobby “ ya happy, yet?”
 Becky Ann looked at her sister and then fallowed her gaze to Bobby and his still bulging manhood.
She smiled and said to him in a very pained and shakey “ sorry, about that. I doubt your going to get any action from that pussy, tonight. I think I put it out of commission.” 
Mary Jo looked over to her sister and hissed “ your pussy isn’t going to work very well tonight, also.”
They looked at each other and Mary Jo said “ we done? Are you good?”
Becky Ann looked at her sister and said “ dang it, Mary Jo. You were never one to share.”
Mary Jo stated “ not without a good reason.”

The end.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
Re: Home Wrecker sisters
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 07:36:59 PM »
Great story. Were they naked?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Home Wrecker sisters
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 09:00:27 AM »
Outstanding!