News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Monique vs Andrea: Rivals brawl

• 12 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Monique vs Andrea: Rivals brawl
« on: April 13, 2024, 06:45:26 PM »
My name is Monique.  Many years ago, in my senior year in high school, I had a vicious catfight against a new neighbor of mine, a short girl named Andrea who had just moved into town. Although she was also a high school senior, and although we were neighbors, we didn't go to the same school.  She went to the town's public school, while I went to the nearby Catholic School, Saint Margaret Mary.

She was short, and so was I.  That was the reason we became rivals.  Well, the indirect reason.  The direct reason was the boy who we were dating rivals for:  a short public school junior named David, who was also the same height as Andrea and me--five feet even .... on our tippy-toes. 

Now, being girls, at least Andrea and didn't merit special attention at being 5'0".  I mean, that's short for a girl.  But at least it's in a normal range.  Only 2 to 4 inches shorter than the bottom quartile of our female classmates.  But David?  A 5'0" high schooler?  Whose growth spurt was obviously over?  That stood out.

It gave him a Napoleon complex.  And, since it was 1975, he refused to dance with, kiss, or date any girl taller than him.

Which until Andrea's arrival senior year, only left him one option.  Me.  We would flirt.  Then date.  Then I'd get tired of his Napoleon complex crap, and we'd break up.  Then we'd repeat the cycle all over again.  We had at least 4 serious breakups.

Until Andrea came along.  With her long beautiful straight black, an exact contrast to my shoulder length curly blonde hair.  And she was in the same school as him, so she saw him more during the school week than I did.

She waited until David and I went thru one of our inevitable breakups.  Then she pounced.  The grapevine found out that Andrea and David were kissing in the hallways at the public school. 

I knew I needed to act fast.  Nor because I was worried about them falling in love--David's overcompesating for his height would test Andrea's patience soon enough.

I needed to act because I was losing face in my neighborhood.

Because 1975 was an unenlightened era when it came to physical bullying.  There was no "telling the principal", .... or even your parents ....., if a taller girl was name-calling you or pulling your hair or intimidating you in the restroom or gossiping about you.  You were on your own.  You needed to stand up for yourself.

And if you were a short senior, there was no better way for a tall junior girl, ....or, a tall sophomore .... to make a name for herself than to take a shot at you, trip you, throw a spit ball, whatever..... and get you to retaliate.  Especially if she was confident with her hands (and knees and claws), and thought she could goad you into a Saturday night catfight.

If you were the short girl, like me, you need to prevent the initial provocation from even entering the instigators mind.

And when David and Andrea began kissing, I was doubly vulnerable.

<> Everyone could tell I was teary-eyed from a recent breakup.
<> Everyone could tell my ex's new girl was easily accessible--3 houses kitty corner--and I was doing nothing about it.

So I began waiting for my moment to confront my rival. 

And so did the other high school aged girls and boys on the cul de sac.

And we all knew the time of the "girl talk" ... the chat between Andrea and me .... would probably happen.

Between 2pm, when school got out, and 5pm, and the neighborhood dad's got home from work.

So the neighborhood porches were getting quite a bit of use, as the New England winter weather receded and spring seeped into the air.

Andrea would hang out on her porch.  I would hang out on mine.  And we'd wait for a spark.  A reason to approach the other.

Our friends tried to instigate something.  They's tell us they heard the other calling us a 'bitch'.  But that was obvious.  Kissing a boy do soon after a breakup still had a taboo in 1975 that it seems to have lost.

We'd fan out away from our porches, than our yards, daring each other to get close.  It was partly my fault it was taking so long.   I had never been afraid to fight another girl before.  Not that I had lost many catfights, but at least when you're short and lose to a bigger girl, you can blame the loss on your size.

And a draw was a de facto win.

Which is what most 1975 catfights were.  Close your eyes, go all out, and pummel each other until you're mutually exhausted.  And the crowd gets their fill of what they came to see.

But if I lost to Andrea, that eould be mortifying.

Because she was short, too.

And there would be no draw.  We would need to fight until there was a winner.

No longer how long it took.

So, with the stakes so high, I tried to gather as much competitor intelligence as I could.

I asked my friends who attended Andrea's school what scuttlebutt was about her fight prowess.

> Did she fight at her old address.

> Hell ya,,Monique!!  She had to!!  It was in Dorchester!

> I heard she was in a gang.

> I heard she got suspended 5 weeks.

> I saw at scar on her back one day.

Great.  Just great.  To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Monique vs Andrea: Rivals brawl
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 08:37:53 PM »
One Tuesday evening, as I was wrapping up some Catholic School homework and studying (reading Beowulf, ironically and appropriately--a fighting poem where status and respect are earned by combat deeds, and a willingness to fight), I heard the ringing of our landline telephone (the only type of phone which existed in 1975), and heard my Mom yell, "Monique!!!  Telephone!!! ..... It''s David!!!!".

My heart skipped a beat.  I mean, I knew David would contact me again someday.  He always came crawling back .... or at least he had 4 times before already.  But our breakup was still so recent, so raw.  And .... wasn't he dating ...  or at least flirting with .... Andrea?

I considered not taking the call.  But my female curiosity .... and Jealousy.... couldn't resist.  Why was he calling.

I pick up the upstairs phone (Catholic girls weren't allowed phone in their own room .... and a full-blow 'separate line' was much, much too expensive to even consider).

> Hello?  David?

> Hey, babe (the most common mid-70s term of endearment).

> What's up?  Not with Andrea?  (Shit.  Where did that come from?  I shouldn't tell him I know about them.  Be more discreet, Monique.)

> You already know the answer to that, 'Nique.  You can see her house from mine.  (Well, not really.  I only can from my parents' bedroom, and I'm never in there.  ..... Well, except the times David and I fucked in there.  Is that how he knows I can see Andrea's house from there?)

> Is that why you don't go over to her house.  'Cuz I'll see??  (Shit.  I did it again.  TMI, Monique.  Make David do the talking.)

> Well, yeah.  I don't want you, like, ummm, losing it and marching over to confront her.

> Because I'd hurt her??

> ....[chuckling].....

> Does she ask you to not come over?  Cuz of what I'd do??

> .....[more chucking] .... [I know David's sarcastic laugh, and I've never liked it]......

> David?!?!?  Did you call to laugh at me?  Because if you did,,I'm hanging up.  [He never liked me hanging up on him.  Not when we were fucking.  Not when we were fighting/arguing.]

> Monique.  I'm afraid of what ANDREA would do to YOU.

> Excuse me.  You .... must .... be .... fucking .... kidding.  SHE has  beef with ME??  What is it??

> She thinks after school, you're talking crap about her in the neighborhood, then hiding behind your friends.

> That's bullshit.  I don't say anything about her.  ..... But time out time out .... no mater what I'm saying or not saying [I don't want him to think I'm afraid of talking about Andrea] .... SHE'S hiding as much as me.  If she thinks I am, why doesn't she come talk to me about it??

> [A voice responds on the other end of the line.  But it's not David's.  It's Andrea's.]  I AM talking to you about it, bitch.  Right now.

> You're at David's, slut???  [I really really do need get better at the being discreet thing.  Andrea brings out the worst in me.]

> I'm in David's BED, loser.  We just fucked each others' brains out.  And we're talking about you.

> [My heart shatters.  David always came to my place to fuck.  How did Andrea get invited to his place?  But I need to hold things together.  Keep my poise.]  I guess he ALWAYS thinks about me when he fucks.  AND ALWAYS WILL.

> Yeah.  At how mediocre you were, Monique.

> Why don't you fight me so I can see YOU being mediocre at something, Andrea?

> You know where I live, sweetie.

> YOU know where I live.

> I sure do.  Bitch.

> [Andrea hangs up on me.  I wonder if David taught her that.]

I sneak a vodka shot from my parents' liquor cabinet and fall asleep, but wake up at midnight with heartburn.  Bored, I masturbate.  It feels better than usual.  It always feels good masturbating the night before I know I'll be in a catfight the next day.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 10:10:13 PM »
The next morning, my Mom is looking good and smelling good, as she's up-and-at-them for work.  Wednesday's are early dismissal day at both the public and private school districts, so since I need a ride home anyways from other seniors' parents, my mom goes out to lunch on Wednesdays with her coworkers and dresses up extra nice.

Or at least that's what she started doing back when she was in 9th grade.  This past year, I've gotten suspicious she's have a Wednesday Lunchtime affair, with someone either at or near her office.  She's always whistling when she comes home Wednesday evenings, and her hair isn't nearly as neat as when she left for work in the morning.  I keep meaning to confront-slash-ask her about it, but don't want to take away from her happiness. 

I know the joy of covert, once a week fucking.  I've had four rounds of it with David.

Is a Andrea getting it from him more than once a week?  Is that that why he started inviting her to his house?

How often do they do it? 

Do I want fucking from David again?  Or am I just trying to cock-block Andrea?

I'll figure that out after I kick the bitch's ass.

Early dismissal--we'll have extra time to fight this afternoon.

Did she remember that last night?  Is that why she picked a Tuesday night to call me?

I sure hope so.

Does she want us to have a long, long fight?  Go at it several rounds?

Since we're fighting to a finish.

> Monique, that new girl Andrea three door down is your age.  Maybe you and her should get to know each other better.

> Funny you say that,,Mom.  I was just thinking the same thing.  And so was she.

> Oh?...... [my mother can tell when I'm being sarcastic] ..... something I should know about you two girls?

> I'll tell you tonight.  After work. 

> I look forward to it.

> Not as much as me.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 12:22:36 AM »
At second period Phys Ed on Wednesday morning, as I got changed into my gym uniform, I noticed for the first time that my pussy .... and my underwear and skirt ..... was completely soaked.  The white color of our skirts had masked this throughout first period .... although I was unable to focus at all during 1st period English.  We were discussing Beowulf, and the brave knights drinking and carousing in Herot Hall, celebrating past victories over monsters and anticipating future ones over dragons.  I was thinking about my phone confrontation with Andrea the night before .... and the physical one coming this afternoon.

The other seniors in the locker room noticed me struggling to get changed into my gym clothes.

> Holy cow, Monique.  Why are you so ..... swollen?....

> ....and wet?

> Ummm.... ya .... I know..... I didn't realize.....

> I'm sure they won't make you do gym ..... it's just prisoner dodge ball today ....

> Want me to get the gym teacher, Monique?

> Ummmm .... [embarrassed .... I don't want to draw attention to myself] ..... can you?

At least five of my classmates run off.  Are they trying to help me? ....  or embarrass me?  Do they even know?

The remaining classmates "get out of Dodge" and run to the gym to check rubber balls at each other, leaving me with a wad of toilet paper and soaking lady parts.

The gym teacher, the attractive young Miss Francis, comes and sits next to me.

> Everything ok, Monique?  You're not in pain, right?

> No, no.  No pain.  ..... Ummmm, just the opposite.

> OK.  Ever experienced anything like this?

> Ummmm...... well, not this extreme, but .....

> ....But?.....

> But, yes..... when I'm about to catfight.

> Who are you about to catfight?  Not a good idea in school right before graduation, Monique.

> No , no .... not at school ..... this afternoon.  At home.

> I see.  ..... Is he worth it?

> How did you know it's over a boy?

> When you get to my age, Monique .... we've all been there .... or almost been there .... at least once.  .... Go ahead and take a shower.  ....

> Thank you, Mrs Francis.

> Save your energy for this afternoon's catfight. ..... Kick her ass.

> Thanks. .... I will.

To be continued.......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 03:00:57 PM »
We get released from school at mid-day, and my classmate Mary Ellen and her mom pick me up to drive me home.  My own Mom works all day on Wednesday's and get do school pickup.  That's true of other girls at my school as well, so there are odd pairings and matchings and car poolings to ensure everyone gets a ride home.  Sometimes you can notice which girls have had a falling out by a switch-up in the car pooling patterns.

Mary Ellen and I sit in the way-back section of her Mom's station wagon so her mom can't hear us gossiping about which girls at school have had a falling out.  We speculate about if the girls having the dispute have already had a physical catfight, or might be building up to one.

We give our opinions about who would win the catfight, if it happened.

We get sexually aroused talking to each other about catfights involving girls at our school.  We discreetly caress each other as we discuss catfights, trying to make sure Mary Ellen's mom doesn't notice us thru the rearview mirror.  We finger each others' pussy, first thru our skirts, then under them.  I get even more aroused, feeling Mary Ellen's pussy hair.

I tell Mary Ellen that this afternoon I'm catfighting a neighbor.  Mary Ellen thinks this news is to good be true.  But I explain to her about Andrea, how she called me from my 4-time-ex-boyfriend's bed last night.  About how the two of them had just fucked, and taunted me over the phone from David's bed.

Mary Ellen tells me she wants to watch my catfight with Andrea.

I decide it's probably not a bad idea to have someone at the catfight to watch my back.

Especially considering how vicious this catfight is going to be.

> Ask your mom then, Mary Ellen.

> I will.  Mom...... can you drop me off at Monique's?

> I suppose.  How will you get home later? 

> [I interject helpfully.]  My mom will drive her back.  She can have dinner with us.  [I'm hoping this will bribe Mary Ellen's Mom into letting Mary Ellen stay.]

> [It works.]  OK, then.  Are you two girls going to study for a test.

> [Mary Ellen shocks me with her candid reply.]  Don't tell anyone,,Mom, but Monique is going to catfight a neighbor.  I wanna watch.

> [Mary Ellen's Mom reaction is even more shocking to me.]   Ooooo.  A good old-fashioned after-school catfight.  I wouldn't mind checking that out myself, Monique.  ..... But I won't ruin it.  You girls fight nastier when there's no parents around.
  Mary Ellen can tell me about it later.

> [Mary Ellen and her mom talk about catfighting?]  You two talk about catfighting?

> All the time, right, Mary Ellen?  She tells me about hers.  I tell her about mine.

> Past catfights? Or current ones? .... Do you STILL catfight?

> Catfighting is for all ages, Monique.  Not just high school.  Right, Mary Ellen?

> That's right, Mom.  [I wonder if that's how my mom spends her Wednesday afternoons.  If that's why she comes home with wrecked hair.] Here we are.  Siya tonight, Mom.

> Siya, hun.  Good luck in your catfight, Monique.

Monique and I pile out of the station wagon and drop off our school supplies in my bedroom.  We kiss aggressively, tongues in each others' mouths.

> I can't wait to watch you kick ass, Monique.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 03:42:31 PM »
One of the surprising .... and arousing .... properties of my interactions with everyone the morning before my fight with Andrea was that everyone was using the word 'catfight' .... out loud .... to describe it.  In 1975, 'catfight' was still a taboo word to use in polite company.

When girls would talk about fighting, actual or planned, we would use euphemisms, like:
<> calling a bitch out
<> get rowdy
<> having a little girltalk
<> getting better acquainted
<> seeing what's what
<> having a chat, then seeing what happens.

Boys would use the word catfight, but in the exact opposite context of what Andrea and I had in mind this afternoon.  They would play the word for laughs, meaning that they had been at a party and seen two non-athletic girls lose their tempers in a spat and cluelessly, haplessly pull each others' hair, to no real effect.

Andrea and I were out to hurt each other.  Like rival biker chick's representing at a biker rally rumble or gang fight.

Now THAT was a catfight.

Of course I found it arousing.

Of course I wanted to make out with Mary Ellen to get prepared.

Of course I opened my legs when she finger-fucked me for the 20 minutes.

Of course I exploded on her hand.

> Shit, that felt good.  What can I do for YOU, Mary Ellen?

> Let me watch you catfight Andrea.

> OK.  Let's get dressed and go over there.

To be continued....

Offline kelllyclaws

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 12:30:12 AM »
Love reading your stories and can not wait to read about the catfight

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 07:44:09 PM »
Although women's wardrobes were much more limited in the 1970s than they are today, there was still a science to getting dressed for a catfight (the rules of which I was about to break, but more on that in a minute).

The science was to wear tight fitting clothes up top, so as to not let your enemy toss you around by your blouse or halter top....but short around the elbows, so as not to constrict your swinging motion.  You wanted your punches and jabs to have something behind them.

But for the type of fight I was about to be in, which would be heavy on the scratching, I didn't want too much flesh exposed, lest I get my arms and wrists raked and shredded.

I opted for a jogging sweatshirt (without a hood--no hoodies yet in 1975).  It would also keep me loose, pre-fight, in the damp April New England air.  Its final advantage was in being almost impossible to rip--Andrea and I would be wanted to destroy each others' clothes just to be vindictive.  And as a trophy to show David.

Damn, I so wanted to fuck him once this fight was over.

On the bottom, I wore my Catholic school leggings and skirt.  I wouldn't be needing them anymore once this school year was over.

Plus it would allow my to sit on Andrea's face everytime I pinned her during the fight.

And to ride her.

Like I enjoyed riding David.

Finally, a pair of Adidas.  To let me kick Andrea in the shins. 
And because:

All
Day
I
Dream
About
Scratching

I can't wait to scratch Andrea's eyes out.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2024, 06:15:47 PM »
Mary Ellen and I walk down my stairs and out of the house.  She offers me a handful of hairpins for my short-ish hair, but with the bobbed style I'm wearing there's not a lot I can do with it to tie it up.  I get some of the thickest parts pulled back, but then I question myself as to whether I'm just making bigger clumps for Andrea to target.

Because, regardless of how my rival wears her long black hair to our catfight, I'm going to be going after it like a hellcat.  Both to ragdoll her to the ground, but also to tear out entire clumps of it from the scalp.  This is a fight to disfigure my boyfriend's new sidekick.

Boyfriend.  I never thought of David that way before.  He was just a friend I fucked.

But as soon as he fucked someone else (Andrea), I realized I wanted to be with him.  Exclusively.

Andrea must want that, too.  That's why she called him.

And David must want one of us exclusively, too, or else he would have just kept sneaking around with both of us.

Which one of us does he want?
The one who is the better catfighter.  In our junior flyweight weight class--David's options are limited if he doesn't want a girl taller than him.

Just me.  Or Andrea.

That's the girl most men would want.  The one who fights hardest ... and best .... for him.

All three of us are about to find out who that is.

Is it her?
Or is it me?

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2024, 04:24:26 PM »
As Mary Ellen and I walk outside in the unpleasantly damp early spring air to Andrea's house, I wonder why there isn't the usual congregation of neighborhood juveniles and young adult hoping to see Andrea and I clash.  It occurs to me that there hasn't been enough elapsed time for our confrontational late night phone call to make its way thru the grapevine.  In 1975, there was no social media .... or even texting .... to serve as a medium to transmit information or gossip about a brewing catfight.  Even the juiciest news traveled slow.

But that's fine.  I don't want a big crowd for this fight.  This is between me and her.

And then.... a beat up rusty Buick pulls up in Andrea's driveway.  A tall young-20s tough looking (but still pretty.... -ish) girls pops out of the front driver's side.  Her haircut is very pretty ... expensive looking.  She walks up to me and confronts me.

> Pffft.  Guess I know which one of you two bitches is Monique.  You really are a short one, aren't you, munchkin.

> Taller than fucking Andrea.  She call you up to beat me up?

> Ummm, no, she saw you bringing your friend [nods to Mary Ellen] to your house.  I'm Andrea's cousin.  We're you two gonna jump her?

> I'll fight Andrea fair, anytime, anywhere.  Bitch.  My friend is just gonna watch.

> Well, now .... I'm gonna watch too.  I can't wait to see you bleed.  Munchkin.  [Why does she think that name inults me?]

Andrea's cousin leads us into the house.

Wow.  We're gonna fight inside?

She leads us down to the finished basement.  Classic 1970s shag carpeting.  Bean bag chairs everywhere.

Andrea is waiting for us on a leather couch.

> Andrea.  Look what I found outside.  The short blonde slut.

> Hey bitch.  We meet at last.  [Andrea's hair is down.  She's wearing a fuzzy felt jersey.  Both dumb moves for a catfight.  She's overconfident.]

> I've been waiting for this.  Get up.

Andrea charges at me.  Our claws sink into each others' hair.  I feel her nails in my scalp.

> I hate you, slut.

> I hate you more.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2024, 02:38:07 PM »
When catfighting on the gravelly, rocky ground of 1970s New England, staying on top when the fight went to the ground was imperative, or else your opponent would use her elbows and knees to drive you face and shoulders into the abrasive earth, slicing and grinding your flesh like a factory shop machine or paper shredder.

I was on top first in my finished basement fight with Andrea, but got no effective results for my efforts.  Our thick sweatshirt clothing left precious little exposed skin, and the shag carpeting dampened completely any abrasions we otherwise would have inflicted on each other.

Instead, I switched tactics and grabbed a double fistful of Andrea's hair, stood her up, and slammed her into the leather couch, hoping to mount her there.  Her feet protested and kick led me hard (and painfully) in the calves, causing me to lose my grip on her hair.  Before I could complete my mount, she stood, and drove her right fist directly into my nose.

> Fistfight me, you soft Catholic school girl.

> [Public school girls in a catfight with a Catholic school girl always underestimated us.  It was our Catholic secret weapon.]  I know how to throw hands, bitch.  [I throw a left-right combo at her mouth.  The best place to hit a girl to make her bleed is the mouth, not the nose.]

> You fucking bitch.  You'll pay for that. 

Andrea and I square up like Ali-Frazier in Manila.  Flesh on flesh, bone on bone sounds echo thru the basement.

As does another sound, in the opposite corner.

Mary Ellen is catfighting Andrea's cousin.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2024, 02:45:30 PM »
Although I had spent the past few weeks mentally preparing myself for Andrea and I physically wounding each other, now that the Main Event had arrived and blood was actually flowing (from her nose, and from my mouth), it was hard for both of us to stoically continue hitting each other.  Truth be told, "first blood" almost always signaled the ending of a 1970's bitchfight (in theory to give the hurt girl a chance to towel off; although Round 2 never seemed to start up after that), with honor satisfied, as if we were Antebellum South duelist from Biloxi, Mississippi.

Andrea grabbed a loose scarf from the floor and dabbed her nose to assess the damage.  It was pretty bad--there was a lot of blood, and it was evident to both of us that her nose was probably broken.  I could see the bridge of it was out of place, and she could feel it.

I used my tongue to make sure all my teeth were in place--they seemed to be.  But I could taste the iron in my mouth from my blood--it aroused my inner lioness.  I wanted revenge on Andrea.

But my hands .... and knuckles ... we're in too much pain.  I needed to rest.

And .... the elephant in the room was .... the catfight in the room.  A real actual live vicious catfight:  Mary Ellen vs Andrea's cousin.

They were fighting like hellcats, tearing hair from each others' scalps.  I was so proud of my friend, a high school senior holding her own against a college-age bitch.

But more than that....I was horny.  And so was Andrea.

We nursed our wounds on the couch, watching the catfight intently.

And both of us started masturbating.

It felt so good.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2024, 03:59:04 PM »
As I watched Mary Ellen fight, I remembered that growing up, she had long since moved on from under-the-bleachers after school hairpulling with classmates of ours.  She was the friend in our group who was always looking to rumble with girls from the other schools at Friday Night football games, or looking to cruise in the car the next town over, hoping to find mini-gangs of girls milling around smoking cigarettes.

And if that means those girls were 2 .... or 5 ..... years older than girls in our group, so much the better.  She could handle it.

Or was curious to see if she could.

And if that meant fighting with fists instead of rolling around .... fine by her, she welcomed the experience .... and the practice.

That experience and practice was coming in handy now, as Andrea's cousin tossed uppercut at Mary Ellen's jaw.  Mary Ellen was holding on the dear life, as Andrea's cousin's punches were legit hard enough to score an actual knockout if one landed directly.

Then what woud I do?

Would Andrea and her cousin then attack me 2on1?  Andrea had already drawn blood on me by herself....imagine how bad she could beat me up with someone's help.

> Go, Mary Ellen, fuck her up.

> Oh, FUCK YOU Monique .... , you're the only one getting fucked up.

> Tell that to your dentist next time you're there, Andrea.

> Fuck you.

> Fuck you.

Bickering with Andrea gets me even more turned on that I am already.  I slide three fingers into me, deeply.

I cum, watching Mary Ellen's face getting struck by Andrea's cousins hands.

I hope Mary Ellen hasn't bit off more than she chew.

I hope I haven't.

To be continued....