News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Alexa vs Vika

• 88 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Alexa vs Vika
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2022, 07:10:58 PM »
I, actually, did like the fight very much. It is possible that tempers flair during a catfight, it is the nature of the beast, sometimes it happens. I would love to see a rematch ... maybe a woman to woman hairpulling only to avoid any other move that could be controversial and prompt tempers to flair up.

I would sponsor the above in a minute. Who else?

Let them fight like real women in the old fashioned way, pulling hair until one submits.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2022, 07:12:25 PM »
Where can you buy the fight?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2022, 07:21:31 PM »
Where can you buy the fight?
Wait until Steve posts it on Clip4sale. Sponsorships are closed atm. Also wish Jess would come back. Same height as both Vika and Alexa.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 08:52:34 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2022, 07:33:50 PM »
I just hope to get a copy soon. Anyone else not get their copy?
Did you check your spam/junk folder? Also, were you getting it free because of the sponsorship for the Aubrey-Brooke fight? If so, you had to reply to an earlier email and submit the gumroad form buying the fight for $0 via free voucher to get a link for the download in a later email. At least that's what I did.

I, actually, did like the fight very much. It is possible that tempers flair during a catfight, it is the nature of the beast, sometimes it happens. I would love to see a rematch ... maybe a woman to woman hairpulling only to avoid any other move that could be controversial and prompt tempers to flair up.

I would sponsor the above in a minute. Who else?
I still blame Alexa most for tempers flaring. She was in a pissy mood after the nose bleed and definitely feels like she couldn't end it with a dominant win like she normally does so we got what we got.

#SPOILER#
After the final stoppage Vika looks dejected/confused and asks "what am I doing wrong" and Alexa responds with "you're choking me the fuck out with your elbow" before that she told her "stop choking me you dumb bitch"... She's lucky Vika has no mean streak or things would've really escalated. And yes I agree 100% with Steve to stop the match because if they restarted and things went south again there was a very good chance Alexa might start throwing real punches. I know it would've been awesome for us fans, but as a producer you have to keep it safe and make sure someone new like Vika would want to comeback in the future. Just my thoughts.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2022, 08:12:26 PM »
I just gotta say something and I apologize in advance if this sounds more hostile than needed, but some of you sound detached from reality. It's especially annoying that this contingent typically is those who haven't bought or watched the fight yet. For those that watched it, it seemed very realistic that this could escalate in a situation that potentially a) the police get involved b) serious injury could occur or c) this could evolve into a situation that could ruin the reputation of Suitefights and potentially be disastrous for future productions. While I want a rough and rowdy fight as much as the next person, it's dumb as fuck to not acknowledge the reality of the situation. While it's a fight, the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved has to be paramount. So far, everyone who watched it and has weighed in is basically very positive on the fight. This also isn't a situation where anyone is being misled in the least.

A Suitefights fight is a production that features beautiful models fighting and slapping topless (or more) filmed in 4k with pristine production quality. These aren't 240p youtube clips of some back alley fight filmed vertically on a phone. Just some of you come off as completely entitled bitching about something you have zero risk or stakes in complaining that models didn't fight to a bloody screaming finish each fight. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck who wins the fights, I just care that an honest effort was put forth by both fighters. This production is another winner.

To change the subject a bit and provide a tiny nitpick - I did miss the "transition" video that usually happens after the fighter interviews. Usually, it features some quick BTS scenes with some music playing along with the models introductions and undressing before the faceoff. We sometimes get some classic introductions in these (my favorite: Mira's entrance from behind as she went up the stairs to stare down Rosalee). This time, it was a bit jarring going straight from the interview to just Alexa sort of standing there awkwardly already topless waiting instructions. Like I said, this was very minor, but I missed it. These sort of things really build up the atmosphere to the viewer and create a "big fight" type of feel. As long as I'm on that, I also do prefer the initial stare downs to be done in dresses as well. One of my favorite examples of this is Alexa and Jess staring each other down in their sexy cocktail dresses. There's just something that does it for me seeing these beautiful models looking ready for a night out on the town staring each other down with intent to win and then stripping in front of one another.

Edit: Another thing as I was doing "research" for my post and I know for many reasons it's almost a certainty to never happen, but Jess vs Vika would have been an insanely fun fight. Similar body types and fighting styles and I don't think either would want to give an inch to another. Loved that no matter how many times Jess fought, she still always felt like an "amateur. So far, Vika seems very similar.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 08:23:16 PM by Keith Stat »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2022, 10:05:30 PM »
A lot went on in this one! As mentioned, it's a shorter one and I have zero problems with the fight being stopped. It was pretty obvious this fight was on the verge of getting out of control. For those that want a very intense fight, this is an easy recommendation. It's still a rough as hell catfight with Suitefights' production quality. Think Sarah Brooke vs Lexi as sort of a comparison.

A lot of drama in this one as well! Saying that - I really don't think there should have been all that much drama! While I want everyone to fight fair (and rough!) within the rules, I honestly didn't see anything overly egregious in this one. Vika's "fouls" were rather incidental and corrected within seconds. She apologized even if she didn't even seem sure what she was apologizing for. Unfortunately for the production, each time Alexa deemed that Vika was "cheating," she was doing so in a unconstructive manner that just made it an awkward situation. Others might have a different view on things, but I felt Vika was basically "fine" and Alexa's outbursts were mostly out of her own frustration.

With that said, my opinion of Vika was sky-fucking-high after her classic with Carmilla. And frankly, she was superb here as well. She's of course gorgeous, but her enthusiasm for catfighting and palpable excitement for this fight was endearing. Her talking about the primal excitement she got out of "submitting" Carmilla just reinforced that she is exactly who I want to watch. I mean, she slapped the absolute fuck out of Alexa and she seemed so pleased with herself. She also seemed "excited" for Alexa when she slapped her nearly as hard back. She's competitive, enthusiastic, beautiful and with a fun bubbly personality to go with it. I was bummed that she likely did not have the experience she was expecting and I hope that it doesn't leave a sour taste with her. Any future Vika fight is a 100% easy sponsorship.
Very well written, I agree with everything.  Vika is amazing and I'm sure she will do more matches, she's 1 in 1,000.  I'm a big fan of Alexa too, but perhaps next time she can turn the tides physically instead of verbally being upset/complaining and well, I just hope she is ok with doing more matches because she brings plenty to the table so to speak as well. 

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2022, 10:09:42 PM »
Just watched the fight.  Fears that Alexa would overwhelm Vika were completely unfounded.  This was a very evenly matched fight.  Alexa was getting upset with frequent complaining/shouting by the end, which isn’t good in a hotel room, which I think played a role in stopping the fight. 

Vika tore Alexa’s panties off, and Alexa really went after Vika’s tit’s and pussy.

I’d have loved to see the fight continue until a winner, and I think Vika would have won.   Personally I think Alexa decided she didn’t want to continue fighting and started looking for any excuse to stop.  I think Steve correctly recognized this and it also played a role in his decision to stop the fight.

I’m glad I bought this fight, and would love to see a rematch in a secluded location with an agreement to not stop until one woman gives.

100% and yes, people can comment or "complain" but we also have no idea what was said after the camera cut off the last time.  Hard to really know what was possible, too many assumptions going on here.  Broken record, but I know first hand how different the assumptions made here were from reality concerning the last fight. 

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2022, 10:48:53 PM »
Tbh I think the more discussions heated or not about this fight means the fans are invested in the products long-term potential  That's a good thing in my books.
Ddot

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2022, 11:18:53 PM »
Tbh I think the more discussions heated or not about this fight means the fans are invested in the products long-term potential  That's a good thing in my books.
In general yes, but it's basically fewer than 7 of us discussing it lol.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2022, 11:50:22 PM »
In general yes, but it's basically fewer than 7 of us discussing it lol.
Its more than that. also, doesn't mean others aren't looking without commenting
Ddot

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2022, 03:02:06 AM »
Watched the fight a few times now and Alexa clearly wanted an out. She came up against someone willing to wrestle her a bit and the Paris Love fight showed that she doesn't like that. Also, Alexa got some pretty decent pussy and tit grabs and Vika rode them out without too much of an issue. I genuinely think Alexa realised she was in deep water and didn't want to swim. She complains of a choke very early on that clearly wasn't a choke, and complains about her neck getting twisted, which was a natural result of hair pulling.

I realise there were some reasons Alexa might not have been in the best place mentally for this fight, but the fight does raise some questions about her chances fighting girls willing to get close and grapple with her a bit. I'd previously liked the idea of her fighting Sarah Brooke, but honestly feel she'd get schooled like Angel or Evonn did.

You couldn't really say anybody won here, but Vika definitely didn't lose, and didn't look like she was going to either. Nor did she ever seem rattled by Alexa getting riled up. She asks at the end what she did wrong, and honestly, the answer was simply that she was more than Alexa thought she'd be up against and possibly more than she could handle too.
  Couldn't agree more Alexa in my opinion knew Vika had her sussed out and it was only a matter of time before she tapped. So she wanted out. I dought Alexa will want the rematch Vika would though. I wasn't there but i felt it should have been allowed to continue dispite the raised temper from Alexa. Give her more time to compose herself if need be but allowed to reach it's conclusion.  I hope there is a rematch

Offline AlexaBrooke

• Catfighter
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2022, 03:52:37 PM »
Nose piercing was my fault.
Rules was added right before the fight no cxnt busting, no body punches, no choking and no knees. HER RULES at the last minute.
That is why I had my outbursts about choking. I don’t care about the forearm to the face, it was the forearms to the throat choking which is a rule she wanted added that there was to be no choking. So yes I called her out on that several times. I wanted to keep going as always but that not my decision to make. I gave my opinion. And yes I want a REMATCH ASAP! Have a great day and thank you for sponsorships.
I'm Alexa Brooke. I'm 27 yrs old 150lbs and 5"10. I reside in NC and have found a passion for catfighting.
Twitter @AlexaBrookeBaby

Offline Katff

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2022, 04:30:46 PM »
Rules was added right before the fight no cxnt busting, no body punches, no choking and no knees. HER RULES at the last minute.
That is why I had my outbursts about choking. I don’t care about the forearm to the face, it was the forearms to the throat choking which is a rule she wanted added that there was to be no choking. So yes I called her out on that several times. I wanted to keep going as always but that not my decision to make. I gave my opinion. And yes I want a REMATCH ASAP! Have a great day and thank you for sponsorships.

Why agree to rules well before hand and change them last minute? It was only going to cause confusion, along with you having to maybe change your game plan somewhat.  I mean it seems  A LOT was changed just before hand. She shouldn't have agree to them in first place then! What a mess.

And yes, I knew you and Vika would both want a rematch ASAP, but that ASAP should seriously have been 15 - 20 mins later, after both of you have had a time out and properly ironed out the rules once and for all. Not now waiting months on end for a rematch.

Offline AlexaBrooke

• Catfighter
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2022, 05:03:45 PM »
It was rules she wanted changed and put in at the last minute. So it was either I agreed to them or the fight would not have happened because I was already at the hotel. So out of respect for Steve and the fans I agreed to them so the fight would happen but then I see on this forum I’m getting trash talked by people who have no idea the details. The change of rules was not ideal for me because it takes away everything I do minus face slapping so to change it at the last minute throw everything out the window.

Why agree to rules well before hand and change them last minute? It was only going to cause confusion, along with you having to maybe change your game plan somewhat.  I mean it seems  A LOT was changed just before hand. She shouldn't have agree to them in first place then! What a mess.

And yes, I knew you and Vika would both want a rematch ASAP, but that ASAP should seriously have been 15 - 20 mins later, after both of you have had a time out and properly ironed out the rules once and for all. Not now waiting months on end for a rematch.
I'm Alexa Brooke. I'm 27 yrs old 150lbs and 5"10. I reside in NC and have found a passion for catfighting.
Twitter @AlexaBrookeBaby

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2022, 06:21:48 PM »
Thanks for letting us know what happened and going through with the fight despite the changes. Much respect Alexa
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 06:23:39 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot