News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 19 -- Alessandra versus Analise

• 0 Replies
This poll is the nineteenth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in London.  The participants are:

Alessandra (5'8 135 pounds 24 y/o) lives near Madrid.  Alessandra works as a marketing consultant for an international business with offices around the world.  She frequently travels for work.  She is a former soccer player and spends a considerable amount of time in the gym working out, particularly when she travels.  Alessandra's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "Domination.  I have dominated opponents in sports and in my job.  I always play to win and refuse to lose."

Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) lives on the outskirts of Paris.  Analise works in a financial services firm.  In her free time she travels and hits the gym.  She has done some competitive swimming in her teens and early 20's and still swims on a regular basis.  Analise's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am big and I am strong.  I have no competition that can beat me.  French makes better lovers and better fighters.  I will win."

Both girls arrive at the fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 
Alessandra slowly dresses in her simple black bikini.  The simplicity of the suit adding to the impressiveness of the image Alessandra displays as the bikini fits her perfectly toned and tanned body.  She has her long jet black hair loose and flowing even though it's probably wiser to tie it back to reduce the possibility of hair pulling against her.  Her conditioning for the battle is very good as she stretches and loosens up her tight and toned body obviously on display.  She watches the video of Analise and shakes her head obviously irritated by her comments.  "She is a big mouth.  I will tear her apart.  I am the best fighter in the Club and she will be my victim tonight."

Analise is preparing for the fight at the same time in a small room near Alessandra.  She pulls on her light blue bikini and leaves her long dark hair flowing down her back.  Wanting to show off her gorgeous figure and pretty features Analise is more concerned with her vanity than the practicality of preparing for a fight.  Having won easily last time, Analise is confident and prepared to fight.  She runs through a warm-up routine clearly appearing to be someone in great physical condition.  Her body tight and firm from all the swimming she does to stay in shape.  The interview crew calls her to the small interview room.  Watching the video of Alessandra, Analise gets angry.  "This arrogant bitch thinks she will dominate me.  NO WAY!!!!  I'm going to hurt her badly.  Bring her on." 

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Analise and Alessandra.  "Tonight is going to be an awesome fight.  I don't know who is going to win this tonight.  They are both in great shape and they are almost identical in size.  I think it will come down to experience.  Analise has done this before so I think she will win a close one. "  The second commentator begins "Well I have to agree with you on it being a great fight tonight.  That's about all I plan to agree with you on.  Analise beat up a smaller and much less capable girl last time.  Tonight will be a whole different type of fight.  I think she will be shocked when Alessandra takes the fight to her and won't be able to hold up.  I think Alessandra wins this one and wins it convincingly."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Neither saying a word as they stare intensely at their opponent trying to win the stare down.  The atmosphere remains quiet and intense as both fighters stay focused and prepared to fight.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Both suddenly rush the other.  Analise throws a punch right at Alessandra's body and Alessandra does the same. 

Both fighters land their punches on their opponent with a loud thumping sound and then continue on throwing several more punches at each other as they stand toe to toe.  Neither makes muck of an effort to protect herself from the opponent as they both stand in and try to knock their opponent off balance. 

The sound of the punches landing on the bodies of Alessandra and Analise is only interrupted by the grunting and gasping of the two fighters as they take shots from their opponent. 

After a lengthy exchange, Analise instead of throwing a punch lunges forward and plants both hands on Alessandra's body and shoves her hard causing her to stagger back and almost trip to the ground.  Analise pursues her thinking surely Alessandra would be knocked to the ground.  Instead, Alessandra is able to recover and meets Analise's pursuit with hard punches back at the French girl. 

They continue the exchange of blows, but now Alessandra's punches seem to be coming quicker than those thrown by Analise and the tide starts to swing in her favor. 

Finally, Analise breaks down and staggers back trying to separate from Alessandra as she converts from throwing punches to trying to protect herself now. 

Alessandra screams out confidently "You all mine now!!!" as she pursues her opponent.  As Analise tries to protect herself, Alessandra is able to launch a hard kick into the lower legs of Analise which generates a scream from the French girl as she drops to the floor in a heap. 

Alessandra dives atop her down opponent and wraps her arms around Analise's head trying to secure her in a chokehold as the struggle moves to the floor.  Analise appearing to be slightly overwhelmed at the moment struggles to prevent Alessandra from locking the hold on her neck. 

The crowd suddenly on its feet cheering as the Spanish girl starts to overwhelm Analise.

Analise bucks her lower body trying to toss Alessandra off of her body as she squirms trying to prevent Alessandra from locking on the hold.  Alessandra slides off of Analise but continues to maintain her grip on the French girl's head. 

Analise rolls slightly in her grip and shoots her hands into Alessandra's chest squeezing both her tits as she tries to counter Alessandra's attack.  Alessandra's face twists in pain and she screams out finally letting go of Analise's head. 

Analise uses her grip to roll Alessandra right to her back as she throws a leg over Alessandra's lower body pinning her to the floor.  Alessandra's hands now struggling to break Analise's grip on her chest. 

Analise loses her grip on her opponent's chest but manages to use the momentum of the move to slide her body the rest of the way over the top of Alessandra's and mount her on the floor.  Hands locked now as both struggle for control of the fight. 

Analise slowly overpowering Alessandra by using her leverage of being on top.  Alessandra starts to buck her lower body and is able to topple Analise off to the side. 

The fighters separate and get to their knees facing one another.  Analise hisses "you are not a match for me." and Alessandra glares at her saying nothing.  Analise lunges first and as her body crashes into Alessandra's the Spanish girl twists in an attempt to fling her opponent to the floor.  They struggle for a moment but Analise is caught off balance by the move and is ultimately flung to the floor with Alessandra's body crashing down atop hers. 

Analise gasps out as the wind is driven from her body and Alessandra quickly pins her arms to the floor taking advantage of the gasping Analise.  Alessandra straddles Analise and begins lifting and driving her ass down into Analise's belly continuing to attack Analise's ability to breathe.  The strategy a good one for her as Analise is unable to fight back as she wheezes and gasps for breath. 

After three of four hard slams to Analise's body, Alessandra slides up dropping her knees on Analise's arms pinning them to the floor.  With her hands now freed up, Alessandra wraps them around Analise's throat and begins to choke the gasping and huffing French girl. 

Fingers wrapped tightly around Analise's neck Alessandra bears down on her snarling at her "You are no match!"  Analise twists and tries to bridge up to force Alessandra off of her to free up her hands from being lodged under Alessandra's knees as she gasps and chokes ACCCKKKK! 

The choke and the prior attacks on her belly taking a toll on Analise as her struggling slows under the mean Alessandra.  As Analise slows her struggles Alessandra releases the choke and slaps the French girl in the face. 

"You think you are so bad ass don't you!!" screams out Alessandra.   She climbs off the downed Analise and turns to the crowd and the camera raising her hands over her head. 

Analise rolls over and begins to get to her knees trying to crawl away from Alessandra on all fours.  Alessandra lets her get a couple of feet and steps forward putting a foot on her ass shoving her forward knocking her to the floor on her face. 

"Where are you going pig?" she calls out.  Stepping around to the side of Analise, Alessandra puts a foot on her ribs grinding it in as she pushes Analise rolling her over to her back.  Analise reaches out to shove the foot away but Alessandra has already moved another couple steps up to Analise's head as she reaches down grabbing her long flowing black hair. 

Stepping back a couple steps Alessandra pulls the long hair as she slowly drags Analise about 3 feet by her hair.  Analise screams out as her scalp is tortured by the hairpull and her upper back gets a slight dose of rug burn from the carpet. 

"My hair no more" cries out Analise as Alessandra stops dragging her and steps over her body dropping the hair.  She quickly drops down pinning Analise's arms under her legs again as she sits down in a reverse face sit type position shoving her firm ass right into Analise's face. 

"Payback time" hisses Alessandra as she puts both hands straight down onto Analise's tits and squeezes down forcing a loud scream out of Analise.  "Please no more" she screams out as the fight is clearly gone from a dominated and stunned Analise. 

"You thought it was ok to do this to me . . . How's it feel" snarls Alessandra as she slowly turns her hands as well as squeezes forcing yet another long cry of pain from the French girl.  "Please stop please no more you win" cries out Analise pleading for Alessandra to stop. 

Alessandra smiles for the camera and lets go of Analise's tits as she hooks her bikini top pulling it up showing off Analise's bare chest to the crowd.  The crowd on its feet cheers on Alessandra remembering how Analise brutalized the English fighter last time. 

Alessandra hearing the cheers slides her ass back further mashing it down on Analise's face as she sits atop the battered French girl.  UNNNFFFFFF groans out Analise as her face is mashed under Alessandra.  Alessandra leans up off her face and hooks her fingers into Analise's bikini bottom and then pulls up on it dragging it up into Analise in a painful wedgie as Analise screams out again. 

"Please I give please no more" cries out Analise.  Frustrated by being helpless and hurting badly as Alessandra tortures her body the tears start to flow down the French girl's face.  "Stop Stop Stop" she pleads as Alessandra laughs and the crowd cheers. 

Alessandra stands up suddenly grabbing Analise by the hair pulling her up to a sitting position holding her head and turning it to the camera.  "Get a good look at what happens when you challenge me" Alessandra crows out to the camera and the crowd.  Then she tosses Analise to the side leaving her sobbing in a heap on the floor as she waves to the crowd and camera on her way out of the room. 

Analise lays on the floor for a long period of time before finally getting to her feet and leaving quietly.