News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy Shelly fights almost ex-wife Debi

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Sexy Shelly fights almost ex-wife Debi
« on: July 29, 2013, 02:38:36 AM »

I am going to get into a fist fight with Johnny's almost ex-wife Debi.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Sexy Shelly fights almost ex-wife Debi
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 02:41:39 AM »

This is Debi. She thinks she's so fuckin tough.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 02:43:47 AM »

Debi wants to fist fight me in fron of all of her freinds and neighbors and her husband. She has threatened to humiliate me.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 03:18:04 AM »

Six months ago I met Johnny and even though Johnny is older than the men I usually date, he’s good looking, a real nice guy and a very hot lover, and he treats me better than any man ever treated me before. He makes me feel so special, so beautiful, so sexy. I finally found out what love at first sight feels like. You hear stories of guys telling you that they are going through a divorce, and they have to go home every night to their wife who they are supposed to be divorcing, but Johnny didn’t go home to his wife. As a matter of fact, Johnny didn’t even want Debi to know where he lives. Johnny told me that Debi is a dominant, cocky, nasty spoiled bitch who always wants to get her own way. He showed me pictures of Debi and when they first met she was a striking woman, but over the years she seemed to have put on quite a few pounds and quite honestly she looks like a big, fat cow now. Then Johnny got the letter from his attorney that the divorce would be final in a month.

Johnny introduced me to most of his friends and although many of them used to be Debi’s friends too, everyone seems to dislike Debi, most of them, even the wives saying that when they first met Debi she seemed nice, but as time went by she seemed to get nastier, more demanding, more crazy, more violent. I mean no one really seemed to like her and everyone seemed to be very happy that Johnny had found himself someone that was making him so happy.

Part-2

Somehow when Debi received the divorce papers in the mail, Johnny’s address was accidently included, and Debi started to show up at Johnny’s house begging him not to divorce her. She tried to seduce him and she wouldn’t take no for an answer. She started following him around and stalking him, and always when I wasn’t around. I was getting angrier and angrier and finally I started telling Johnny how I would love to get my hands on his big fat cow ex-wife and knock the shit out of her. Johnny was really turned on and the sex we had was better than ever, but Johnny seemed quite concerned and told me how tough Debi is and he urged me not to fight her if the opportunity ever comes up

It was crazy because Johnny was staying at my house most of the time, yet when he went home, Debi would show up right after he got home, yet when I went over there, she never showed up. I was infuriated and I really couldn’t stop thinking of beating the shit out of this bitch. I found myself thinking of all the ways I could humiliate this fat cow, and how much I would love to do it right in front of Johnny. He thinks that big fat cow is so fuckin tough.

Part-2

It’s 3 days before the divorce is to be final and Johnny and I are invited to this big party out in his friend back yard. Johnny felt quite secure that Debi had no idea of the party and there was no way that she could find out. I on the other hand really wished that she would find out and that she would show up at the party. By now I really want to knock the fuckin shit out of that  big, fuckin fat cow and

Things really start to get interesting when the night before the party, Debi calls me up on the telephone to tell me off, screaming “You skinny slut, you fuckin whore. I’m married to Johnny. I wear Johnny’s wedding ring. I hear that you’re going to Pete and Linda’s party tomorrow night, with my husband, MY FUCKIN HUSBAND. I’M GOING TO THAT PARTY, AND IF YOU HAVE THE FUCKIN NERVE TO SHOW UP AT THAT PARTY WITH MY HUSBAND YOU FUCKIN WHORE. I’MM KNOCK YOUR FUCKIN FACE IN WITH MY WEDDING RING AND I’LL TEACH YOU TO RESPECT MY MARRIAGE, YOU GOT IT.”

HOW DARE THIS COW TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, HOW FUCKIN DARE HER. I WAS SEETHING AS I WAS LISTENING TO THIS FUCKIN BIG MOUTH, AND I WAS GETTING ANGRIER AND ANGRIER, UNTIL I HEAR THIS STUPID FLABBY BITCH THREATEN TO BEAT ME UP, WITH HER WEDDING RING? THIS FAT FUCKIN COW, SHE FUCKIN THINKS THAT SHE IS GOING TO PUNCH MY FACE IN, WITH HER WEDDING RING.”

I’m fuckin infuriated, but I wait for Debi to say everything she has to say, and then I start telling fuckin Debi off, screaming, “You fat cow, you have your fuckin nerve, but Debi slams the phone down. She fuckin hangs up on me. I’m fuckin shaking in anger. The fuckin nerve of this cow fuckin threatening to beat me up, to bash my face with her wedding ring.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 03:21:22 AM »

I wanna rip that fuckin wedding ring right off of Debi's finger and then I'll bwta her up with her very own wedding ring on my finger.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 03:23:38 AM »

I tell Johnny, and he tells me that we’re not going to go to the party. I mean, I’m happy that he cares, I’m happy that he loves me, I’m very happy he doesn’t want to see me hurt, BUT I’M NOT ABOUT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE FEELING THREATENED BY THIS FUCKIN COW. I’M NOT ABOUT TO MISS OUT ON MY FUCKIN LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS BIG MOUTH. I CONVINCED HIM THAT WE WERE GOING TO GO. I TOLD HIM THAT IF THAT FAT COW THINKS THAT SHE’S SO FUCKIN TOUGH THAT I WOULD KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL SHE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS ANY MORE, AND THEN I WILL HUMILIATE HER. I SPENT THE NIGHT LOOKING UP WAYS TO HUMILIATE THIS COW. I WENT ON SO MANY S&M WEB SITES AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF ALL THE CHOICES I HAD.

Johnny and I had been so hot and passionate since we met, BUT THAT NIGHT, REALLY PISSED OFF AND TELLING JOHNNY OVER AND OVER AGAIN HOW I WAS GOING TO BLACKEN HER EYES, AND BREAK HER FUCKIN NOSE, AND KNOCK ALL OF HER TEETH RIGHT OUT OF THAT BIG FUCKIN MOUTH OF HER HAD US MUCH MORE EXCITED THAN WE HAD EVER BEEN. I ACTUALLY DIDN’T THINK WE COULD GET ANY MORE EXCITED, BUT WAS I WRONG. I GOT EVEN ANGRIER WHEN I REMEMBERED HOW SHE THREATENED TO KNOCK MY FACE IN WITH HER WEDDING RING, AND I TOLD JOHNNY HOW BADLY I WANT TO PULL THAT FUCKIN RING RIGHT OFF OF HER FINGER.

BUT IT WASN’T UNTIL I TOLD Johnny how I would take Debi’s wedding ring and shove it up her ass and fuck her up her ass with it. I thought off all the S&M and when I told him I would strap on a big dildo and fuck her up her ass with it, while I make her moo like a fuckin cow and show him just what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow she really is. Johnny started going off. He was like a bull trying to knock someone off of it. He was bucking and kicking and twisting around. He was laughing and crying and howling like a wounded animal, needless to say, this was the most explosive orgasm Johnny ever had. Johnny wasn’t the only one. Johnny told me how much he would love to see me make that fuckin fat cow moo into my cxnt and lick my ass hole clean. I erupted like never before……..

Part-4 
Things really come to a fuckin head, it’s Saturday night and the party is going really good. People are drinking and talking, there’s a DJ and the music is playing and people are dancing. Everyone is having a really good time when who shows up but Debi, and she has the fuckin nerve to bring along her very best girlfriend Barbara. Johnny and I didn’t see Debi when she walked in. Johnny and I are sitting on a lounge chair and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.  I return from the bathroom just in time to see Debi, all dressed up in her white low cut mini dress and high heels, sit down practically right on Johnny’s lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. I walk up just in time to hear Debi say, “Why don’t you just dump that skinny little whore and take me home tonight.” I put my hands on my hips and I say, “what was that Debi.” Debi gets this nasty little smile across her face as she looks up at me and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear the says, “I’m having a fuckin conversation with Johnny you skinny little slut, so why don’t you just get out of here before I slap you silly.” All of a sudden the DJ turns the music very low and it seems like everyone at the crowded party has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two of us. I’m not only embarrassed, but pissed off too and I scream, “How dare you. Who do you think you are talking to me like that.”

Debi gets to her feet and she shoves me back a couple of steps. Then she holds her left fist up right in my face and she starts showing me her wedding ring, her big, wide gold metal wedding ring screaming, “Do you see this ring. Do you see it. This is my wedding ring, and as long as I wear this ring, Johnny is mine, his cock is mine, and you better keep that skinny slut body of yours away from him, you got it.” Now I’m just as angry as Debi and I scream, “You’re husband doesn’t want a old fat cow like you any more, he wants a young, sexy beautiful woman like me, he left you and now he’s going with me, so why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” Debi takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps me “bam,” hard right across my face. My hands fall off of my hips as I’m spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of Debi’s hard slap. For a second all the sounds are reverberating as I can hear the crowd cheering and I’m fuckin shocked as I put my hand to the big red handprint on my left cheek, but before I have a chance to think, Debi grabs my shoulder with her left hand and she spins me right back around to face her again, and as she does she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks me “bam,” hard, right across my face again. This time I’m seeing fuckin stars for a second as I spin halfway around in a circle and I’m standing there with my back to Debi once again.

Debi starts screaming, “You skinny, flat chested whore, I’m going to slap you silly until you don’t even know where you are any more. The crowd is really cheering as she grabs my shoulder and she spins me abruptly back around to face her again, and she shows me her wedding ring again screaming, “I’ll knock your teeth out with this ring whore, and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” I can see Debi pulling her left hand back to hit me again, but I definitely hit Debi first. Before Debi has a fuckin chance to hit me, I send my left fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Debi’s fat cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into Debi’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” I knock the air right out of her, and Debi’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Then with my right fist I hit her. I send my right fist plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Debi’s jaw. You can hear Debi’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Debi is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Debi is fuckin startled, and now it’s Debi who’s seeing fuckin stars for a second

I’m still really infuriated and I run right after Debi. I grab her dress with both of her hands and I shove Debi back hard, I hear Debi’s dress tearing as I rip her dress right off of her body, and Debi goes stumbling backwards on her high heels. I go after her again and I leap right onto her, wrapping my legs around her waist. I grab Debi by her fuckin hair and I start wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. I’m tearing chunks of hair right out of fuckin Debi’s head, and Debi is screaming, ”AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of me, but just as Debi is about to lose her balance she manages to spin me around and the two of us fall right over onto the cement with a bang,” and Debi is right on top of me. She knocks the air right out of me and “OOOFFF,” I’m coughing and gasping for air.

Debi sits up on my stomach and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks me “bam,” hard right across my face, swinging my head sideways from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks me, “bam” backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction. Debi grabs my hair with both of her hands and she yaks my head up off of the cement. Then she leans forward and she starts screaming in my face, “I’m going to slap you silly you fuckin little whore bitch, until you don’t even know where you are any more.” Then she holds her left fist in my face screaming, “I’ll punch your fuckin teeth right out of your mouth with my wedding ring and teach you to respect my marriage. I’ll make you lick and kiss this ring and show everyone,” but I’m infuriated and all of a sudden I lose my temper and I reach up with both of my hands and I grab this fat cow by her fuckin hair, and I buck and I kick and I manage to pull Debi right off of me. Debi is caught totally off guard and I roll on top of Debi, but Debi reaches up and she wraps her hands through my hair and she pulls me off and the two of us start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the ground like a catfight. First Debi is on top, then me, and then Debi gets back on top of me. She lets go of my hair with her left hand. She’s still holding my hair with her right hand and she takes the open palm of her left hand and she slaps me hard, “bang,” right across my face again screaming, “Where do you think you’re going you whore. You’re not going anywhere you stupid, weak little bitch. I warned you to stay away from my husband.  I’m bucking and kicking and crying out, “Get off of me cow.”

Debi’s fuckin face is beet red and she cracks me “bang,” right across my face again. She snaps my head to the side from the hard smack. Then with the back of her fuckin hand she cracks my face again. She smacks me backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction. Debi’s big gold wedding ring knocks my lips into my teeth and she splits my lips open blood is rolling from my lips.” Debi’s face is bright red and she looks crazed as she screams, “You wanna keep on fighting bitch, I’ll slap your face bloody,” She holds her left fist in my face, and she shows me that fuckin big, metal wedding ring again. This fat fuckin whore starts shaking her fuckin fist in my face screaming, “stick your tongue out you whore, lick my wedding ring, kiss this ring on my finger. Show everyone just how much respect you have for my marriage.” I’m getting scared, I can’t get this big, fat cow off of me. I’m bucking and kicking and trying to free my hands. I can hear the crowd cheering, but I can’t do a fuckin thing.

Debi takes the ring, once again that big metal ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into my nose. I can feel the fuckin metal of that ring knock against the bone of my nose, and blood starts rolling from my nose. Debi is beating me up. This big, fat fuckin cow is knocking the shit out me with her wedding ring, just like she said she was going to do. Just like Johnny warned me that she would do.”  I manage to free my right hand, and I take my long, sharp fingernails and I start grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Debi’s face. I’m not about to lick and kiss this fat cow’s wedding ring and I’m screaming, “get off of me you fat fuckin whore.”  Debi insanely balls her left fist up and she balls it “bang,” right into my nose again. Blood is really rolling form my nose now and its starting to fill up in my mouth.,” I stop tearing at Debi’s face, and I’m fuckin startled. Debi is beating the shit out of me, and then she starts showing me that ring, once again that big fuckin ring screaming, “stick your tongue out whore, lick my wedding ring.”

Tears are welling in my eyes. I can’t imagine how pathetic I look in front of Johnny, and in front of all of his friends. I almost decide to submit, but I just can’t do it. I start grabbing at her face, trying to rip open her fuckin face with my long, sharp fingernails. I manage to rake my nails down Debi’s face. I leave bloody red trail marks down her left cheek, and Debi screams, “AAAHHH, YOU BITCH,” as she grabs  my hand and she starts struggling hard trying to hold it down to the ground. I move my hand up over my head trying to get Debi off balance, but Debi is much bigger and stronger than me and she manages to overpower me, and she leans down, holding my arm down to the ground. “OH NO,” I think to myself, that’s it, she’s got me. This big fat fuckin whore is going to humiliate me.” WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO, OH NO.” I TURN MY HEAD AND MY FACE SMACKS “BOOM,” RIGHT INTO DEBIS’ HUGE BREAST.

I CLAMP MY TEETH DOWN RIGHT ON  DEBI’S BIG LEFT BREAST. I’M BITING DEBI’S BIG FAT COW LEFT TIT, RIGHT THROUGH HER BRA. Debi’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” as she leaps right off of me trying to get to her feet, but Debi trips, and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground rubbing her aching breast. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Debi’s huge white bra and Debi is screaming, “My tit, you bit my tit you fuckin whore. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you, you skinny little slut.” I sit up and slowly the two of us get up to our feet to fist fight again. I’m wiping the blood from my face, while Debi can’t let go of her bloody tit. I raise my fists up screaming, “alright Debi, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I’ll fuckin fight you. Come on cow, put your fists up and fight me.’

Debi loses her temper again. Her face is beet red and she screams, “You fuckin little whore, you bit me. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Debi sends her right fist plowing roundhouse, right at my face, but I lean back and Debi’s fist goes right past my face. Her punch misses me completely. Debi is slightly off balance, but this only seems to infuriate Debi even more. She screams, “You fuckin little cxnt, I’m going to fuckin kill you., but I step back and away from Debi and then I HOLD UP MY FISTS LIKE A MAN SCREAMING, “COME ON DEBI, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. COME ON YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH, PUT YOUR FISTS UP AND FIGHT ME.” Debi holds her fists up too and the two of us stand there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the other woman silly and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. Debi is standing there flat footed, while I raise up onto my toes and I start dancing around Debi faking lefts and rights at her face until I go right at Debi with my left fist, but as Debi raises up to block my punch, I send my right fist plowing “bang,” into Debi’s chin. You can hear Debi’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Debi stumbles back a couple of step.  The crowd is cheering.

I have my fists raised like a man and I scream, “Come on you fat cow, I thought you want to beat me up so bad.” Debi steps forward and she jerks her right fist all the way back and she brings it right up over her shoulder. She sends a wild haymaker, full force right at my face, but Debi is slow, and I quickly manages to step to the side and out of the way and Debi goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. I spin around and I run right after Debi. I wrap my hands right through her hair and I shove her forward, “bang,” face first right into the brick wall of the house. Debi’s face bounces right off of the hard bricks, but Debi is still enraged and she spins around and she sends her right fist roundhouse right at my face. Debi’s punch misses me again and

Debi is starting to look tired. The big fat cow is breathing hard and she’s out of breath, and HER BIG FAT COW TITS ARE HEAVING UP AND DOWN IN HER BRA. I grab Debi’s bra and I shove her back hard letting go of her bra, and DEBI’S HUGE BRA JUST GOES SLIDING DOWN AND IS HANGING OVER HER STOMACH. The crowd starts screaming and screaming.” I start laughing as I hold my fists up again screaming, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you wanted to beat me up so bad, and look at you Debi you big fat cow, you can’t even fight.” Debi is holding her hands out in front of herself as she tries to catch her breath, but I’m not giving this fat fuckin wore a moment. I swing my right fist all the way back, and then I send it swinging up full force. I send it plowing “bang,” uppercut right into Debi’s jaw. You can hear Debi’s teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head, and Debi is seeing stars, fuckin stars as her head swings straight up in the air, and Debi is stood straight up on her feet, and Debi falls right over onto her back on the ground and Debi is fuckin dazed.

I sit down right on Debi’s big, fat cow tits and I jerk her head up off of the ground, and I start laughing as I see Debi’s eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head. I scream, “Alright Debi, now I’m going to take your wedding ring. You’re going to fuckin beg me to pull it off of your finger. Now let me hear you beg.”  Debi is weak and she’s fuckin startled, but Debi is normally quite dominant, she’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and feebly she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “No, never, I’ll never give you my wedding ring you fuckin little slut. Get off of me. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” I GRAB DEBI’S HAIR WITH BOTH OF MY HANDS AND I WRENCH HER HEAD RIGHT UP OFF OF THE GROUND, AND THEN I SHOVE HER HEAD BACK DOWN HARD AND “BANG,” I SMASH HER HEAD AGAINST THE FUCKIN CEMENT SCREAMING, “YOU’RE NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, NOW ARE YOU READY TO BEG ME TO TAKE YOUR WEDDING RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER, OR DO I REALLY HAVE TO KNOCK YOU SILLY.”

Debi’s face is beet red both in anger and the humiliation of having the shit knocked out of her in front of Johnny and all of her friends, and weakly Debi is bucking and kicking and crying out, “PLEASE, GET OFF OF ME, NOT MY RING, PLEASE STOP.” I’M STILL HOLDING DEBI’S HAIR AND I WRENCH HER HEAD UP OFF OF THE GROUND AND I START LAUGHING AS I SCREAM RIGHT IN HER FUCKIN FACE, “How dare you tell me when to stop. I’ll tell you when I’m finished with you, and I’m far from finished with you yet. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring, but you were wrong Debi, you’re not so fuckin tough. I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to take your fuckin wedding ring. Now beg me to take your ring Debi, or I’ll really knock some fuckin sense into you.”

Debi’s eyes are starting to fill up in tears, and Debi’s attitude has definitely been adjusted now.  She realizes that I have knocked the shit out of her and that she’s at my mercy, and that she has no other choice but to beg me as she starts crying out, “Please, I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry. You win, you can have Johnny, just please, I’m begging you, please let me go.” My pussy is getting moist. The more I take control of this big fat cow, the wetter my cxnt is getting. I’m thinking of how extremely hot Johnny and I was just the night before as I told Johnny how I was going to dominate and humiliate this fat fuckin whore. I shove Debi’s head down “bang,” right against the concrete. I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking this fuckin big mouth’s skull over and over again against the hard cement until first tears start rolling from Debi’s eyes, and then she holds her left hand up in the air and she starts begging me, “PLEASE TAKE MY RING. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER.”

I let Debi’s head flop back down onto the concrete and I scream, “YOU WANTED TO GIVE ME A HARD TIME DEBI. NOW I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU A FUCKIN HARD TIME. FROM NOW ON YOU ARE TO REFER TO ME AS MISTRESS WHEN YOU WANNA TO SPEAK TO ME. NOW BEG YOUR MISTRESS TO PULL YOUR WEDDING RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER.”

Part-5

My pussy is getting all hot and soaking wet now as I start laughing at tough this fat cow thought she was, and how beat up and submissive she looks now as feebly she holds her left hand up in the air and she starts crying out, “PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE PULL MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER MISTRESS.”

THE CROWD IS SCREAMING AS I GRAB THAT BIG FAT COW’S LEFT HAND AND I HOLD IT UP IN THE AIR. THEN I GRAB THE FINGER, THE ONE WITH HER PRECIOUS WEDDING RING ON IT AND I START WRENCHING, TWISTING YANKING AT THE RING UNTIL I PULL IT OFF. I RIP DEBI’S WEDDING RING RIGHT OFF OF HER FINGER. DEBI CRIES OUT, “NOOOOOO.” AS SHE FEELS THE RING LEAVING HER FINGER. I PUT DEBI’S Wedding ring on my own left hand, right on my middle finger and then I hold my left fist up in Debi’s face and I starts showing Debi her wedding ring, and screaming at Debi just like Debi had done to me only minutes earlier. “DO YOU SEE THIS RING. LOOK AT IT DEBI. THIS IS YOUR WEDDING RING, AND IT’S ON MY FINGER NOW.” DEBI IS CRYING AND SHE CRIES OUT, “MY RING.”

I laugh and I say, “that’s right Debi. I have your husband and now I have your precious wedding ring too, but I’m definitely not through with you yet.” Debi cries out, “NO, PLEASE ENOUGH.” NOW I’M GOING TO ADJUST DEBI’S ATTITIUDE AGAIN. ONLY THIS TIME I’M GOING TO ADJUST IT WITH HER WEDDING RING.” I PUNCH DEBI, “BANG,” RIGHT IN HER NOSE, RIGHT WITH HER VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FIST, I BLOODY THIS FAT COW’S NOSE WITH HER RING SCREAMING, “QUITE APPARENTLY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. I’M YOUR MISTRESS, AND YOU’RE MY SLAVE. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP AND DOMINATE ME, BUT I BEAT YOU UP COW. LOOK AT WHO HAS YOUR WEDDING RING NOW YOU STUPID FLABBY BITCH, AND NOW I’M GOING TO DOMINATE YOU AND HUMILIATE YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.”

Debi is totally embarrassed, and she’s already really humiliated. She’s crying like a baby and her face is beet red. Debi loses her temper again and she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “NO, NEVER, GET OFF OF ME YOU WHORE.” Feebly she starts throwing punches and trying to scratch at my face. I LEAP UP OFF OF DEBI AND I GET TO MY FEET. I’M INFURIATED AND I START SCREAMING, “ALRIGHT COW, YOU HAVEN’T HAD ENOUGH YET. THEN GET UP AND FIGHT. COME ON YOU STUPID FLABBY WHORE, GET UP AND FIGHT ME SO THAT I CAN REALLY KNOCK YOUR FACE IN.”

Debi sits up and then she turns over onto her hands and knees. Then  she starts to crawl away from me on her hands and knees, and slowly she gets up on her feet and she starts stumbling away from me crying out, “ENOUGH, YOU WIN ENOUGH. YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, YOU CAN HAVE MY WEDDING RING, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME.” I RUN RIGHT AFTER DEBI SCREAMING, “WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING COW. I’M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” I grab Debi’s shoulder and I spin her right back around to face me again. THEN I HOLD MY LEFT FIST RIGHT IN DEBI’S FACE SCREAMING, “YOU STUPID FAT COW. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. NOW YOU’RE GOING TO STICK YOUR GONUE OUT AND LICK THIS RING. YOU’RE GOING TO KISS YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER, AND YOU’RE GOING TO SHOW JOHNNY AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS JUST HOW MUCH YOU RESPECT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HUSBAND. NOW KISS THIS RING.”

Tears are streaming down Debi’s cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and desperately Debi starts crying out, “JOHNNY PLEASE HELP ME. BARBARA, PLEASE HELP ME BARBARA, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME,” BUT NOT ONE PERSON WOULD MOVE A FUCKIN INCH TO HELP THIS FAT HELPLESS COW, THEY ALL JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH AS START BEATING DEBI UP AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME, I START BEATING HER UP WITH HER VERY OWN PRECIOUS WEDDING RING ON MY FIST. I PULL MY LEFT FIST BACK AND “BANG,” I SMASH IT RIGHT INTO DEBI’S TEETH. YOU CAN HEAR THE METAL OF DEBI’S VERY OWN WEDDING RING BANG AGAINST THE ENAMEL OF HER TEETH, AND DEBI’S LIPS SPLIT OPEN UNDER HER RING, AND BLOOD IS ROLLING FROM DEBI’S CUT OPEN LIP.

Debi is crying even harder and she cries out, “ALRIGHT, I’LL LICK THE RING MISTRESS. I’LL KISS MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FIST MISTRESS.” I TAKE THE RING, ONCE AGAIN DEBI’S VERY OWN GOLD METAL WEDDING RING AND I SMASH IT “BANG,” RIGHT INTO HER TEEHT AGAIN. YOU CAN HEAR DEBI’S TEETH CHIP AND CRACK UNDER HER VERY OWN WEDDING RING, AND DEBI’S LIPS JUST BUST OPEN UNDER THE RING, AND BLOOD IS ROLLING FROM HE RLIPS AND IT’S STARTING TO FILL UP IN HER MOUTH.

DEBI IS SUBMISSIVE TO ME NOW. DEBI IS SCARED, SHE WASN’T PREPARED FOR HOW CRAZY I AM. She falls right over onto her knees right in front of me and she she’s crying like a little girl as she reaches up and she grabs my left hand and she holds it right up to her lips and she starts kissing the ring. She’s kissing her very own wedding ring on my fist. Then she starts spitting blood and bloody pieces of teeth right out of her mouth and she’s sputtering, and blubbering and crying like a pathetic baby, crying out, “I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” Debi holds my left hand right up to her mouth again and she starts licking the ring. She’s licking her wedding ring on my finger, over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. The crowd is cheering and cheering. The power I’m feeling, I’m totally and completely in charge of this fat cow at this point, AND DEBI’S TONGUE IS MAKING SPASMS SHOOT UP IN BETWEEN MY LEGS. I CAN FEEL THE HOT JUICES BOILING DEEP INSIDE OF ME AND MY PUSSY IS DRENCHED WITH MY HOT JUICES.

I pull my hand away from Debi’s lips and I scream, “Get up cow. Get up you fat fuckin whore so that I can really make a fuckin fool out of you.” Slowly Debi gets up onto her rubbery legs, and Debi is stumbling, and swaying, forward and back, and she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and Debi starts giggling and she gets this silly little smile right across her face as she tries to stand up in front of me.  I start laughing as I scream, “Look at you Debi. I punched you silly.” Debi is laughing and she just has this goofy little grin right across her face.”

I raise my fists up screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you Debi, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those big, saggy fat cow tits of yours.” I start punching Debi’s big, fat cow tits, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I’m using Debi’s big saggy cow tits as punching bags. Feebly Debi is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “please Mistress, I’m begging you please stop.” THE CROWD IS SCREAMING, THEY MUST BE GETTING OFF JUST AS MUCH AS I AM AS I PUNCH DEBI’S BIG TITS, AND DEBI’S HUGE SEXY TITS ARE SOLID, AND THEY’RE SO FUCKIN SEXY AS THEY BOUNCE LIKE JELLO UNDER EACH PUNCH. I PUMMEL DEBI’S TITS UNTIL DEBI’S TITS ARE ALL SWOLLEN AND BLACK AND BLUE, AND THE CROWD IS REALLY CHEERING FOR ME.” THE EXCITEMENT OF THE CROWD ROOTING ME ON, AND THE POWER I AM FEELING IS WAY PAST ANYTHING I EVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE. I’M PUNISHING THIS BIG FAT COW. I’M TEACHING THIS BIG MOUTH A FUCKIN LESSON SHE WILL NEVER FORGET.

THEN I REALIZE IT. THIS IS A LESSON THAT THIS STUPID BITCH DESERVES. THIS IS THE LESSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUGHT BEFORE SHE FUCKED UP SO MANY PEOPLES LIVES. THIS IS THE FUCKIN LESSON THAT SHE WANTED TO TEACH ME, AND NOW I’M GOING TO TEACH IT TO HER AND SEE JUST HOW THIS FUCKIN COW LIKES IT.   

I’M GOING TO MAKE HISTORY NOW. NOT ONE PERSION THAT IS HERE TONIGHT IS EVER GOING TO FORGET WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEE TONIGHT, AND I’M GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITNESSING THIS FIGHT IS GOING TO HAVE A REALLY GOOD SHOW.

I HOLD MY LEFT FIST UP RIGHT IN DEBI’S FACE AND I START SHOWING DEBI HER RING, AGAIN HER BIG GOLD METAL WEDDING RING ON MY FIST, AND I’M LAUGHING AS I SCREAM, “ALRIGHT DEBI. NOW I WANT YOU TO BEG, FUCKIN BEG ME TO SHOVE THIS RING UP YOUR ASS AND TO FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS WITH YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER.”

The crowd has gone silent. IT’S SO SILENT YOU CAN HEAR A PIN DROP. Every single person in the crowd is really excited and they can’t wait to see what is going to happen next, AND DEBI IS JUST STANDING THERE. SHE CAN’T COMPREHEND WHAT I JUST ORDERED HER TO DO. Debi is fuckin crying, and her tears are streaming down her face, and mixing with her blood and her black mascara, She stands there crying, with this puzzled look on her face.

I’m crazed and I really don’t care. I take my fist, my left fist and I ball it up hard and tight. Then I show Debi her big, shiny gold metal wedding ring screaming, “with your own wedding ring cow.” I take Debi’s ring, Debi’s very own metal wedding ring and I send it plowing, full force “bang,” right into Debi’s nose, and you can hear the bone crack and break under the ring, and the silence. The whole crowd has gone silent. The only sound you can hear is Debi, crying and crying like a baby. I scream, “SAY IT.”

MY cxnt IS SHAKING, IT’S FRUCKIN VIBRATING AND I CAN FEEL THE BOILING HOT AIR AND HOT JUICES SPLASHING OUT. MY FUCKIN PANTIES ARE DRENCHED IN MY JUICES, AS I STAND THERE AND WATCH HOW PATHETIC DEBI LOOKS ARE SHE CRIES OUT, “FUCK ME MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME UP MY ASS WITH MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER MISTRESS.” The Crowd starts cheering me as I start laughing and I spin Debi around to face the crowd. I’m standing right behind Debi and I take the middle finger of my left hand, the very same finger with Debi’s very own precious wedding ring is on, and I hold it right up to Debi’s anus. I grab Debi’s hair with my right hand and I shove my finger, I plow Debi’s very own gold metal ring right up into her ass hole. Debi’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out this bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH,” as she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to fuckin dance off of my finger screaming, “get it out, Please get it out, I’m begging you mistress take it out of me,” BIT I HAVE MY RIGHT HAND WRAPPED TIGHTLY THROUGH DEBI’S HAIR AND MY FINGER SHOVED RIGHT UP INTO DEBI’S cxnt AND DEBI JUST CAN’T GET AWAY.

I start taking Debi out. I’m marching this big, fat cow around in front of everyone at the party, right in front of Johnny, and right in front of the people, and right in front of the friends, and Debi is totally humiliated, she could never even have thought she could be so humiliated in her very worst nightmare. I march Debi around until I drag Debi right in front of her very best girlfriend Barbara, and I start laughing as I scream, “LOOK AT HER BARBARA, LOOK AT YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND DEBI. SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BEAT ME UP WITH HER WEDDING RING. SHE DOESN’T LOOK SO TOUGH WITH HER VERY OWN PRECIOUS WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER SHOVED UP HER cxnt, DOES SHE BARBARA. THIS FAT FUCKIN COW, AND NOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO FOR YOUR GIRLFREIND DEBI. YOU’RE GOING TO MOO FOR BARBARA, MOO FOR YOUR VERY BEST GIRLFREIND DEBI, MOO FOR BARBARA AND TELL HER JUST WHAT A STUPID, PATHETIC, WORTHLESS FAT COW YOU REALLY ARE. NOW LET ME HEAR YOU MOO.”

Barbara is crying, and tears are streaming down Debi’s face as she lets out a feeble little “moo.” This pisses me off and I yank hard at Debi’s hair and I take my finger and I shove it higher, herder into her cxnt screaming, “YOU BETTER MOO A LOT LOUDER THAN THAT, AND KEEP MOOING UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN STOP YOU STUPID FLABBY WHORE, OR I’LL RIP THIS FUCKIN RING RIGHT OUT OF YOUR ASS HOLE AND I’LL REALLY KNOCK YOUR FACE IN WITH IT.”

Debi is on her tippy toes trying to get away from me, but she can’t. I start laughing as I see this panick stricken look come across Debi’s face as she realizes that she has no other choice, and Debi takes a long, deep breath, and she’s looking right into her very best girlfriends eyes and Debi says, “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO.” I start plunging my finger in and out of Debi’s ass hole. I’m fucking this big, fat pathetic cow with her very own wedding ring on my finger and the crowd is screaming. Debi is mooing over and over again at the top of her lungs like a cow right in front of Barbara, “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO,” I scream say it Debi.” DEBI SAYS, “I’M A COW BARABRA. I’M A STUPID, PATHETIC WORTHLESS FAT COW BARBARA,” AND THEN SHE STARTS TO MOO AGAIN, “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO.”

I’m walking Debi around the crowd and Debi is mooing and mooing, “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO,” mooing over and over again and crying out, “I’m a fat cow, I’m a stupid, worthless fat cow.” Then I drag her right in front of you Johnny, and I’m holding your tough fat cow wife up right in front of you and I start laughing as I scream, “LOOK AT HER JOHNNY. LOOK AT YOUR TOUGH FAT COW WIFE JOHNNY. YOU THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. SHE DOESN’T LOOK SO TOUGH NOW, DOES SHE JOHNNY. NOW MOO FOR YOUR HUSBAND DEBI. MOO FOR JOHNNY AND TELL HIM JUST HOW TOUGH YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE. TELL HIM HOW I YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP WITH YOUR WEDDING RING, BUT YOU WERE FUCKIN WRONG. THAT’S RIGHT DEBI, TELL JOHNNY HOW I BEAT YOU UP, AND I FORCED YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR WEDDING RING. TELL HIM THAT I’M YOUR MISTRESS AND YOU’RE MY SLAVE AND HOW SUBMISSIVE YOU TO ME.”

I’M STILL FUCKING DEBI’S ASS HOLE WITH HER WEDDING RING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND DEBI IS TOTALLY PATHETIC AS SHE SAYS, “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO AND THEN SHE CRIES OUT, “I THOUGHT I WAS TOUGH JOHNNY. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BEAT SHALLY UP WITH MY WEDDING RING, BUT I WAS WRONG JOHNNY.  SHELLY BEAT ME UP, SHE KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME JOHNNY, AND NOW I’M SHELLY’S SLAVE. I SCREAM, “GET DOWN ON YOUR HAND AND KNEES IN FRONT OF JOHNNY YOU FAT COW AND LICK YOUR WEDDING RING CLEAN.” Debi is totally submissive to me now and she gets down onto her hands and knees right in front of Johnny, right in front of the people, right in front of the friends, and she grabs my left hand and she holds it right up to her mouth. Then she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring clean. She’s totally embarrassed and humiliated, licking her very own precious wedding ring on my finger over and over again, right in front of everyone.

Debi’s warm, moist tongue slurping at her wedding ring, passionately making love to my finger is making my pussy scram, and cry. My cxnt is shaking, it’s fuckin vibrating. The more I humiliate this fuckin fat cow, the hotter I’m getting. I want to fell this cow’s tongue in between my legs. I want Debi’s tongue slurping away deep inside my cxnt just like its slurping away at my finger. I pull my hand away screaming, “Lay own whore, lay down on your back you fat fuckin whore. I’m not even finished with you.” The crowd is going crazy as Debi lays down right on her back, right in front of everyone. I grab Debi’s panties and I pull Debi’s panties off her. Debi screams, “AAAHH NOOOO,” as  I sit down right on Debi’s big, fat cow tits. I show Debi her wedding ring, again her big metal ring screaming, “Now Debi you big cow. You are going to beg me to masturbate you with this ring. You’re going to beg your Mistress to shove your very own precious wedding ring right into your cxnt and to fuck you and to make you cum on your very own wedding ring right on my finger. Now let me hear you beg.”

Debi is crying and crying hysterically and she starts crying out, “PLEASE, I’M SORRY. MOO, MOO, MOO, I’M YOUR SLAVE, I’M HUMILIATED. I AM TOTALLY HUMLIATED. YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, YOU CAN HAVE MY WEDDING RING, JUST PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GO.”

This stupid fat cow bitch. I can’t believe she is still giving me such a hard time. I raise up and I turn around facing her feet and then I move back, and I sit my ass down right on Debi’s face. I smother this big, fat cow’s face with my ass, and Debi is desperately trying to breath, and she can’t. She starts kicking her legs and flailing her fists and she’s trying to knock me off of her. I grab Debi’s wrists to hold her hands still, and Debi is getting panicky and I can feel her breath and the warmth of her mouth up my ass. Debi is breathing out, but my ass is covering her face and she can’t take a breath in. Debi is getting weaker, her kicks are getting weaker and weaker, and her hands just start flopping around limply in my hands, and she’s starting to see black spots.

I RAISE MY ASS UP OFF OF DEBI’S FACE AND I spin back around to face her head and I SIT BACK DOWN ON DEBI’S HUGE BLACK AND BLUE TITS, AND DEBI IS DESPERATELY GASPING PRECIOUS GULPS OF AIR INTO HER LUNGS, AND SHE’S STILL SPUTTERING BLOOD. Debi is crying and she’s blubbering like a little baby and frantically she starts crying out, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER MISTRESS.”

I FEEL SO DOMINANT. I FEEL TO TOUGH. I FEEL SO STRONG, SO FUCKIN POWERFUL. I’M RUSHING AND RUSHING AND I FEEL LIKE A ROCK STAR MESMERIZING MY AUDIENCE AS I HOLD THAT RING, ONCE AGAIN DEBI’S VERY OWN WEDDING RING RIGHT IN DEBI’S FACE AND I’M LAUGHING AS I SCREAM, “I GAVE YOU A FUCKIN CHANCE FOR YOU TO FUCK ME WITH YOUR RING DEBI, BUT YOU WANTED TO GIVE ME A FUCKIN HARD TIME. NOW I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME.” I RAISE UP AND I spin around facing Debi’s feet again, and I HOLD MY ASS JUST INCHES OVER DEBI’S FACE SCREAMING, “NOW DEBI, YOU’RE GOING TO LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN BITCH. STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT AND LICK IT WHORE.”

DEBI RAISES HER WOBBY HEAD UP OFF OF THE GROUND, AND DEBI’S EYES ARE STILL SWIMMING AROUND IN HER HEAD AS SHE STICKS HER TONGUE OUT AND SHE STICKS IT RIGHT IN MY ANUS.

I FEEL IT. I feel Debi’s warm, wet hot tongue start sliding in and out and in and out of my ass hole. Debi is licking my ass hole over and over again feverishly like a dog licking its master. I lean forward, AND I TAKE MY FINGER, THE ONE WITH DEBI’S PRECIOUS WEDDING RING ON IT, AND I SHOVE THAT RING RIGHT INTO DEBI’S WET, HOT PUSSY. I START MASTURBATING DEBI. I’M FUCKIN DEBI OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH HER VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER. I’M JERKING DEBI OFF WITH HER BIG, HEAVY METAL WEDDING RING, AND DEBI, SHE’S LICKING MY ASS HOLE CLEAN WITH HER TONGUE.

I HAVE REDUCED THIS FAT COW TO NOTHING, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER NEIGHBOR’S, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FRIENDS. I GRAB DEBI’S, BIG, HARD ERECT NIPPLE WITH MY RIGHT HAND, AND DEBI’S HAS SWEAT ROLLING DOWN HER FACE, AND HER NIPPLES ARE ROCK HARD AND BEET RED, AND DEBI IS “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” MAKING THESE SEXY LITTLE NOISES. I’m so fuckin turned on, but I’m not finished humiliating this big fat cow yet. I scream, “ALRIGHT DEBI, NOW YOU’RE GOING TO MOO AGAIN. ONLY THIS TIME YOU’RE GOING TO MOO RIGHT INTO MY ASS HOLE.”

Debi starts to “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO,” OVER AND OVER AGAIN RIGHT INTO MY ASS HOLE. SHE’S MOOING, AND LICKING AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND I’M FUCKIN THIS BIG FAT COW WITH HER WEDDING RING. MY DOMINANCE AND COMMAND OF THIS STUPID FLABBY COW AS MY PUSSY SHAKING, VIBRATING. I CAN FEEL THE VOLCANO READY TO EXPLODE, BUT DEBI IS GETTING OFF TO. She’s “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” AND THEN SHE STARTS “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, HAVING ONE EXPLOSIVE ORGASM AFTER ANOTHER, RIGHT ON MY FINGER, RIGHT ON HER WEDDING RING, AS SHE’S “OOOOOHHHHH, MOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, OOOOOHHHHHH,” SHE’S MOOING AND CUMMING AND MOOING AND CUMMING, AND THEN

I spin right around to face Debi’s head and I hold my wet, hot pussy only inches from Debi’s face and I’m feeling spasms exploding over and over again inside my body. I’M SO FUCKIN HOT AND EXCITED AND I AM IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF DEBI. I SCREAM, “ALRIGHT DEBI, KISS MY cxnt. KISS YOUR MISTRESS’ SWEAT BEAUTIFUL cxnt YOU COW.” DEBI RAISES HER WOBBLY HEAD AND SHE KISSES MY PUSSY. SHE STARTS KISSING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THE CROWD IS SCREAMING, AND I SCREAM TOO. “MOO DEBI, MOO INTO JOHNNY’S PUSSY YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, BECAUSE THAT IS THE CLOSEST YOU’LL EVERY GET TO JOHNNY’S COCK AGAIN.” DEBI DOESN’T HESITATE AND SHE START TO “MOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO,” OVER AND OVER AGAIN RIGHT INTO MY cxnt, AND THE VIBRATIONS OF DEBI’S LIPS INSIDE MY cxnt, AGAINST MY CLIT IS DRIVING ME COMPLETELY OUT OF MY BODY, RIGHT OUT OF MY MIND.

I’M DRIPPING SWEAT, MY NIPPLES ARE SO FUCKIN HARD THEY ARE TRYING TO BURST THROUGH THE SKIN AND I’M “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” I SCREM “LICK ME WHORE, LICK YOUR HUSBAND cxnt YOU SLUT.” DEBI’S TONGUE IS SLURPING AWAY AT MY PUSSY. SHE’S LICKING MY cxnt FEVERISHLY LIKE A DOG LICKING IT SMASTER.

PRE-CUM, PRE-CUM, PRE-CUM. I START CRYING. TEARS ARE STREAMING DOWN MY FACE. I’M CUMMING AND CUMMING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THE VOLCANO IS ERUPTING, “OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, BUT NOTHING IS CUMMING OUT. I START SCREAMING LIKE A WOUNDED ANIMAL “OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW, OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW, OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, AS I’M HAVING EXPOLOSION AFTER EXPLOSION AFTER EXPLOSION.  THAT COW ALMOST DROWNS IN MY CUM AND MY JUICES AS I FINALLY STOP AND SLOWLY ROLL OFF OF HER AND I CAN HEAR THE CROWD SCREAMING AND SCREAMING………..

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 07:10:03 PM »
This was a great story. Loved it! Keep them cumming. :P This Debi needed a good old ass beating. Ex's should stay just that Ex's.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 12:26:11 AM »
debi should have won then kick that loser ex of hers in the nuts.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 10:32:18 AM »
debi should have won then kick that loser ex of hers in the nuts.

I agree ;D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 09:45:42 PM »

Shelly wasn't the only one exploding at the end of the fight.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 09:48:44 PM »
Go Shelly