News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight in the sky

• 24 Replies

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: Catfight in the sky
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2010, 11:03:30 PM »
I thought I would 'bump' this story up. First its very well written, I'd like more stories to have proper grammar as Patrick's does. Second, the scene -a Concorde- is the most unusual one and one of the most imaginative ones, I've ever seen for a cat fight story. Third the cast, -could you want a better one? Even the villains are hot and sexy women.

But most of all the plot, based on what is every airline passenger's fear- a hijack, but this time a hijack by such a talented group of villains. And the way the plot is carried out, the tension, the sexual excitement Patrick generates in the story makes this one of my favourites. 

...well... as Admiral Harryman Nelson once said, modesty prevents me from adding anything to that...

Except... THANK YOU... VERY MUCH !

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 07:00:13 AM »
The Concord and wild plot... well, I always try to use and think up such plots and locations... I mean, two women fighting in a living room, over a man... as classic as it is, it's been done a million times already... and, also, such locations and plots give stories more "fizz", at least, from my (writing) point of view.

Where would you see a sequel (of this story) going, peccavi ?

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 08:45:10 AM »
alot if Cameo's here , very nice , if there is a part 2 , would like to see the Sexy Stewardesses used & abused in cuba & if possible , have Carling Basset get involved & get her butt kicked , she was so adorable
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 12:10:53 PM »
Thanks for the good words...

Yeah, that was my first idea, at the time, for a sequel... they get the Concord down in Cuba and the highjackers and/or other latina or communists put the crew through hell.

Carling Bassett mixed into that ? ... hmm, now THERE'S a thought...

{alt}

http://www.tennis.info/images/ITC3/Exhibition/Carling4946.jpg

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »
It was a good idea to bump this story. It really was an excellent story with a lot of back-and-forth-fight (I personally like one-sided catfights more, but a good back-and-forth-fight, which is described in such detail is also a lot of fun to read and its not so fast at the end as many one-side-mssacres). And there is so much potential for more fights and at least of the villains, we surely dont know everybody yet, and of the passengers we dont know anybody yet. But writing all this story with all the fights possible surely woul be a lifetime-job. ;)

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 05:52:05 AM »
Thanks, if I'd gotten good, and this much, feedback in the first place, I probably would have written a sequel

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 01:49:13 PM »
Good stroy Pat!

JT

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 06:27:31 AM »
Merci !  :)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »
my choice for Throwback Thursday (and yes I know its a day late)
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 12:58:26 PM »
Why ?????????????????????????????