News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #6 Fight Hype: Jennifer Lawrence vs. Teresa Palmer

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #6 Fight Hype: Jennifer Lawrence vs. Teresa Palmer
« on: March 20, 2013, 04:04:05 PM »
Jennifer "You want me to hype this, you want me to give  you s omething.  I'm to mad, all i'm going to give is a beatdown to Teresa Palmer

Teresa "I'm confused, i won't lie about that.  Kristen and I are friends and we agreed as did Olivia for the fight then she called me and said Jennifer wants to hurt me and will hurt her (Kristen) if she dosen't make the fight hen she gets hurt.  I don't like that I've long liked Kristen, she's a sweet girl and when people are around the two of us they don't dare challenge her because they'll deal with me.  Truth is this is something I looked forward to my first fight.  It should have happened years ago but the brunette got scared and backed away.  I've tried to fight that bitch on so many occasions but she avoids me.  Now I have a truly difficult first fight against a woman stronger then me, against a woman who I respect.  The bitch I should I have fought probably ran into her closet when she seen me on her TV now though i'm fighting Jennifer and to the brunette bitch who fears me don't worry I won't call you out just yet