News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler (story)

• 5 Replies

Offline dirtyfun

Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler (story)
« on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:07 AM »
Trish: http://www.canim.net/model-manken/images/trish-stratus-1024x768-5016.jpg
Stacy: http://greenobles.com/data_images/stacy-keibler/stacy-keibler-11.jpg

Good evening ladies and gentlemen we are coming to you live here tonight on RAW. My name is JR and I’m companied by none other than King, Jerry Lawler. And King boy do we have a match tonight, in this match there can only be a victor when one person is backed into a corner and the other backs up their rear end and rubs it in the opponents face. We are talking about a stinkface match.
King: Not just the match but I’m excited for the puppies we got tonight.
JR: No doubt King it is Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler. Trish wearing one of her own Trish Stratus tank tops and cargo pants. Stacy wearing  short jean skirt and a black T-shirt.
King: Blondes, boobs and of course the right ass-sets for this match. Enough talk though their match is about to begin.
   The ref is standing in the middle of the ring separating the two girls, the bell rings and both Trish and Stacy go in for the hair pull. Trish having a little bit more strength over Stacy backed her up to the ropes. Stacy using her long legs kicked Trish off of her.  Again they both went for hair pulling, viciously trying to take one another down. They were set on settling this vendetta.
JR: To catch ya’ll up to speed folks a couple of weeks ago on RAW we hosted a bikini competition.
King: One of my favorite times to be ring side and I’m glad it escalated this far.
JR: I’m sure you are King, Stacy Keibler won the competition and that did not settle well for Trish.
King: No it did not Trish attacked Stacy but well now, we have a stinkface match!
   The hair assault continued until both realized their going to have to outsmart the other if they want to win. Trish had the advantage of experience but Stacy had the advantage of reach. Trish reached out her right arm for strength lock, when both parties grab hands the goal is to out-strength the other. Stacy agreed to the lock and grabbed onto Trish’s hand, Trish quickly started to use her weight against Stacy but Stacy had a plan. She pulled Trish throwing her off balance, pulling Trish towards her left leg. Stacy using her leg kicked Trish in her mid-section, the impact was so hard Trish flipped over Stacy’s leg.
   Stacy let the advantage go to her head and jumped on Trish pulling her hair. Trish had experience in this before and trapped Stacy’s right leg and arm. Trish raged Stacy off of her while putting herself on top.  Stacy tried defending herself but didn’t stand much of a chance against Trish pounding on her. Stacy wore at and Trish began making face contact again and again, the ref had to pull her off. Stacy began to pull herself up with the ropes, Trish decided to help Stacy to her feet. Irish whipping her to the other ropes Stacy bounced back, Trish tried doing her signature kick for the knock out but Stacy dodged.
   Stacy barely hanging in there managed to bear hug Trish and attempted a belly to belly suplex but never even lifted Trish off the ground. Trish gave a laugh and an evil seductive smile, she started to bear hug Stacy. Stacy didn’t have much left and let go of her hold on Trish to try and break out of Trish’s hold. “Look at you, so pathetic.” Trish said while still giving Stacy a seductive smile, Trish began to grind herself against Stacy. Swaying her hips side to side and Stacy’s followed her movements, Trish then began to teasingly hump Stacy and said “Memorize everything here, because when I’m done I’m going to put you in the corner and repeat these movements. Except instead of our pussies rubbing together, it’ll be my ass on your face.” Stacy began to go limp, Trish pulled down Stacy’s skirt for the crowd to see revealing Stacy’s black thong.
“Nice ass, maybe I wouldn’t have minded being in between those cheeks any other day but there’s no way you should’ve won that competition.” Trish claimed, she set Stacy down in the corner and began to turn around. She backed up and was inches away from Stacy’s face, Trish backed all the way up and Stacy’s face vanished in Trish’s ass. Trish stopped and got off, “This is no fun if you’re not struggling and unaware of what’s going on.” Trish turned around and slapped Stacy. The shock snapped Stacy back to reality, her eyes widened at the sight of Trish’s ass so close to her. Stacy began to plead and beg Trish not to do it, Trish pulled and slid off her pants and shirt revealing her velvet bra and thong. Stacy then franticly began to beg no but was cut off once again her face being engulfed under Trish’s ass.
   Trish playfully swayed her ass on Stacy’s face, then started to sway harder and faster making sure all her ass got over Stacy’s face. The crowd could see Stacy’s face sometimes at the end of one of Trish’s grinds, but her face would re-emerge back into Trish’s ass.  Trish paused and pressed her right cheek against Stacy’s lips, her ass was so big it started to form around Stacy’s mouth and nose but you could still see her face. Trish then removed her thong and placed Stacy’s face in between her butt cheeks. She didn’t move but enjoyed the sight of watching Stacy flail her arms and legs until the came to a stop. Trish put her cloths back on and began to walk out the ring
   Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner TRISH STRATUS! Her theme song began to play as she exited, Trish looked back and saw Stacy still lying in the corner. This would be a night Trish will always remember and will re watch anytime she hits a bad mood.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Re: Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler (story)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:00:25 AM »
Awww! Nice victory! XD

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 03:02:02 PM »
the long legged Jobber known as Stacy Keibler played with , boy is stacy a Jobber , a jobber with long legs  ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline MrMarkH

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 05:47:56 AM »
Great story, it might be cool next time for a little more back and forth between combatants other wise fantastic

Offline Katie0

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 02:00:46 AM »
I'm so glad you had Trish win.

Offline Ravenstein

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 07:30:12 AM »
I used to watch WWE and I remember that Stacy, whether its because of the show she's told to put up or its real, has a soft belly. Every time someone collides her stomach with a fist, knee, boot, shoulder, butt, etc... she would clutch them in pain even when the match is over.