News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story: Teresa Palmer vs. Sara Roemer

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Story: Teresa Palmer vs. Sara Roemer
« on: June 15, 2013, 04:11:20 AM »
Teresa Palmer was at the bar with friend Emma Roberts and her boyfriend.  Emma spoke up “So why come here”

“He said he wanted to see me in a fight and…”

“It’s not me is it?”  Emma said very worrisome

“No you’re my friend but this was where that whore Ashley got into a fight.”

“That why you’re here, looking for Ashley.”  It was Sara Jean Underwood “Because from what I hear she looked for you at the MET Gala and it was you that couldn’t be found.  So which of you is a coward and which is the best fighter under 30”

Teresa just looked at Sara and Emma spoke up “I went to Ashley she’s my friend and told her Teresa is not here for a fight it’s my fault.”

“I wanted to fight her and she’s just spreading lies now trying to make me seem like I fear her… You want to see me fight you go find someone for me to fight.”

Sara smiled “Well I must say you have this fire about you that is well it’s a turn on.  Ashley tried to act all ‘oh I don’t want to fight but I will’ it was a farce anyone who’s been in fights can tell you that.  Ashley got the taste from the moment she landed her first slap; she got the love when she beat Megan she likes to fight.  You though you love it as well but you don’t hide it and I want to be there when you and Ashley finally tear each other up.  You don’t think she’s a pushover do you?”

Teresa looked away “My god you actually think you will dominate her that she’ll fold, she won’t so be prepared and in that washroom… the same washroom Ashley fought and barely beat my friend is someone who seen you here and wondered aloud if she could take you and I told her to go in the fighting room and I’ll set it up and I’ll watch but your boy toy stays out here after all it is the ladies room.”

“But”

“Don’t worry sweetie, Ashley still has that AnnaLynne fight and I am still behind her in terms of record.  Plus I bet she’s going to find a way to get another fight to delay our pre destined fight.”

“So you are ready to take what she can do, I want to hear you say it.”

Teresa looked over at the washroom wondering who was challenging her but the question of Ashley made her blood boil.  She did think she would destroy Ashley, she did think she was the superior woman but hearing Sarah talk of Ashley in a different light changed her thinking.  Emma Roberts who was friends with both spoke

“I think it’s what would happen, Teresa’s got  an edge in every category on Ashley”

“You’re only saying that because you’re here with her… If this was Ashley you’d say the opposite, so you tell the truth to her right now or you’ll be getting an ass kicking from me.”

“Don’t talk to her like that, she doesn’t like to fight.”

“Look at you defending your friend now answer me this and answer honestly… Do you want to pick up for her and fight me or fight the person waiting for you in there whose your size but doesn’t have my experience.”

Teresa wanted to look as tough as possible but even she knew stories of Sara Jean Underwood fighting prowess.  She looked back at the washroom door signalling she had no interest in fighting Sara. 

“Smart move and little girl you know who I am do you really want me to hurt you so be truthful or be in a hospital.”

Teresas boyfriend now stepped up to support Emma who was fearing for her life “What gives you this right to set up a fight with my girlfriend, to threaten Emma she spoke the truth and you do this.”

“I’m Sarah Jean F’n Underwood and that gives me the right.  Until another woman steps up to me and shuts me up than I do what I want and say what I want.”

“No I don’t really believe it I’m sorry Teresa but I’ve seen the two of you and I’m friends with both of you and I really… Just go in there and win this fight.”

Teresa got up and started walking in blind towards the fight and Sara walked in with her and they got to the door.  “Teresa I need to ask this if you lose this.”

“It’s a possibility when I fought Kaley at first I was so nervous she’s so strong but I found a way to win.  Do you believe in destiny?”

“Yes why”

“Because I believe its destiny for Ashley and I at this point to fight others and find ways to win and our destinies will meet and only one is the winner.  If I lose then I’m wrong and I probably shouldn’t challenge Ashley.  I hate her but she’s finding ways to win her fights.  If I lose I have no right to challenge her, and that thought motivates…”

She walked in and there was Sarah Roemer “Come on are you serious?”

Sarah was locking the door and then looked behind her shoulder and had to jump out of the way.  Sarah rushed at Teresa and slammed her into the door.  “I’m a joke to you, laugh now bitch”

She grabbed Teresa’s hair and slammed her head into the door twice before throwing the Australian to the floor.  “My career has flatlined so I’m going to flatline you.”

Teresa got up and ran at Sarah who moved to a side and tripped her up “I knew I should have kicked your ass during grudge 2.  Now you think your hot shit and the greatest of the greats well bitch let me tell you something you are not hot shit…”

She hauled back to kick her and Teresa blocked it and pushed her away.  Teresa dove at Sarah’s legs tackling her down but Sarahs legs were between Teresa’s and she lifted her legs flipping Teresa Palmer over.

They both got up to their feet and grabbed at the blonde locks in front of them.  Sarah Roemer was taller, stronger and used her leverage and strength to push Teresa up on the counter.  She then planted her feet and threw Teresa clear across the room.

“Come on your supposed to be tough now, the great blonde hope and all.”

Teresa got up very frustrated, she had done a great job on not getting angry and staying focused on her end goal of making Ashley Greene into a picasso.  This fight though was different and it was because she was getting her ass kicked so far.  She threw a punch but Sara blocked it and then moved inward and did a hip flip.

Teresa landed hard on her hip and elbow and then got kicked in the stomach.  “Come on little mrs enlightened.  Give me a fight!”

She went to kick Teresa again but when  she pulled her foot back for the kick Teresa reached grabbed her plant foot and tripped her down.  Teresa lunged into a slap which put Sara down onto her back and then got atop Sara and hit another slap but was then rolled over and slapped.

The two former co-stars rolled around the washroom floor ripping out clumps of hair and Sara ended up keeping Teresa down and slammed her head down and then stood up and threw her at a stall.  “Come on its your destiny isn’t it, well Teresa isn’t it.”

She threw a hard punch at Teresa but Teresa was collapsing at the same time and the fist slammed against the stall.  “Oh my god”  Sara backed away holding her fist.  She looked at her fist and turned her back to Teresa who got up and saw Sara with her back turned to her and looking down

She ran and jumped getting her hand on the back of Sara’s head and bulldogged her to the hard floor.  Sara’s right hand was outwards and Teresa saw it was injured from the missed punch.

She just won the fight because of one missed punch that may have led to an injury.  It was a win In the same place and she was most likely bound to lose but she got a win.  “It is destiny, I told Ashley last week and … One day Ashley me vs. you and we will find out whose better.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Story: Teresa Palmer vs. Sara Roemer
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
I know its not my best work but i tried writing and ... nothing and was past my self inflicted deadline for the fight