News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Miley Cyrus v Selena Gomez (with Vanessa Hudgens)

• 5 Replies

Offline b3b392

Miley Cyrus v Selena Gomez (with Vanessa Hudgens)
« on: June 19, 2013, 01:33:19 AM »
Miley Cyrus had arrived in Florida the night before and went straight from the airport to her hotel but had still been captured by the paparazzi falling all over themselves to get a shot of her recently cropped and bleached hairstyle which many of them had, judging by the gossip sites she was browsing on her phone.
   Apparently that stuck up latina bitch Selena Gomez was also in town for some screening of her new spring break movie too. It was starting to drive Miley mad just how often Selena seemed to be in the gossip sites recently, always in a fricking bikin too!
   Getting dressed to go out for lunch and knowing that Selena was also in town, probably in a bikini, she decided to try and draw the attention of as many paps to her instead of Selena by using the old tank top and no bra combo that always got their attention, before setting off.
   After a couple of hours at the chic-est cafe in Miami with her agent, Miley returned to the hotel only to be confronted by a press scrum, only it wasn’t focused on her. Outside by the main pool area of the hotel stood Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens, posing in those fucking bikinis again.
   Miley got close enough to hear the publicist say that Selena and Vanessa were done for the day and introduced the other two girls from the film, whom Miley didn’t know nor care about. It seemed that many of the assembled press felt the same and so before they caught sight of Miley as they left, she ducked into the nearest door which was the entrance to the womens changing rooms for the hotel gym.
   Almost instantly she was face to face with Selena and Vanessa. Annoyed at all of the extra attention Selena had been getting lately, Miley couldn’t hold her tongue, ‘That bikini again? Don’t you own any real clothes?’
   ‘I own a bra, do you?’ answered Selena, drawing a giggle from Vanessa.
   ‘Yeah, what a pity you can’t fill it,’ shot back Miley.
   ‘Bitch, she’s every bit as stacked as you,’ fired in Vanessa
   ‘Who the fuck asked you to talk, huh? Don’t you have some naked pics to text to someone?’ Spat Miley feeling her anger start to build.
   ‘Excuse me..’ said Vanessa before Selena cut her off.
   ‘Just ignore her Vanessa, it’s Miley’s little thing that she has to pretend she is better than everybody else.’
   ‘Pretend bitch? Fuck you!’ sneered Miley, ‘I don’t need to pretend with you. I am the better actress, the better pop star, the better looking and I’d kick your ass all over this locker room if there wasn’t an army of photographers on the other side of this door’
   ‘Yeah, that’s a handy excuse,’ said Vanessa, ‘I’m sure if you were really serious about trying to kick her ass, we could find some way to make it happen. You staying here? Huh? What room you in, we could settle this right now.’
   Laughing to herself Miley turned to go, saying over her shoulder, ‘I’m in the penthouse bitch, if you want your ass kicked come up in five.... I won’t hold my breath though.’
   ‘Oh she’ll be there,’ answered Vanessa.
   ‘Strange how she can’t say that for herself,’ said Miley
   ‘Oh I’ll be there,’ somewhat reluctantly said Selena as the door closed behind Miley’s denim hot pants clad ass.

Miley got into the elevator to her penthouse suite both angry and surprised with herself. For sure she knew that Selena on her own would never agree to fight her, but with Vanessa prodding her along who knows, she might feel forced into it. Although confident that she could kick Selena’s ass, she was also a little bit worried about actually putting her pride on the line and proving it.
   ‘Well, whatever...’ she said to herself as the lift reached her room. She’d fight if she had to.

Offline b3b392

Re: Miley Cyrus v Selena Gomez (with Vanessa Hudgens)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 01:34:26 AM »
What they are wearing

Offline b3b392

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 01:35:11 AM »
‘Right come on champ, don’t bother getting changed, just put the dressing gown over the bikini’ said Vanessa Hudgens to a slightly paler looking Selena Gomez.
   ‘You don’t really expect me to fight her do you?’ asked a concerned looking Selena.
   ‘Why not? You’ve been telling me for months what a little bitch she is and now is the perfect time to put her back in her place. Just showing up will knock her confidence and if she does get the better of you in the fight, I’ll be there to stop it before she does any real damage. I honestly think you could kick her ass, hell you’re bigger than me and I’m sure I could kick her ass, I’d do it today but I really feel like you need to prove this to yourself.’
   ‘You promise you’ll break it up quickly if she wins?’ asked Selena.
   ‘Absolutely,’ replied Vanessa.
   ‘Well, OK then,’ said Selena drawing the dressing gown closed over her pale blue bikini bottoms and orange bikini top, heading for the door.

Miley paced the main room of her suite in her heeled shoes, wondering if Selena would show. She decided to give it another minute and then run herself a bath, but as she removed her gold jewellery from arounf her neck she heard a tentative tap at her door, followed by a more forceful one.
   Good thought Miley, taking the timid tap on the door as a sign that Selena didn’t really want to be here.
   ‘Come on in, it’s open,’ called Miley as she stood confidently in the centre of the room, her nipples clealry sticking through her tight top. Selena and Vanessa both enetered wearing dressing gowns and instatly opened them to reveal those fucking bikinis again.
   Selena was clearly trying to look confident but her gaze kept flickering to Miley’s tits and those angry looking nipples trying to burst through her top. ‘We going to do this in here?’ asked Selena.
   ‘Yeah we’re gonna do it in here, you wetback whore, your little bitch friend can move that table whilst we discuss the rules.’ answered Miley.
   Selena surprised Miley as Vanessa moved the table from the square between the two couches by replying, ‘No rules you trailer trash cxnt, if we’re going to fight I’m not giving you any excuses to hide behind.’
   ‘Fine by me,’ said Miley as she slowly started to strut towards Selena who did the same, her own nipples now almost as prominent as Miley’s.
   The got right up close to each other, face to face and tit to tit, before grasping each others hands and grappling in the centre of the room, breathing heavily.
   As soon as their bodies touched each other all of the nervousness left Selena’s body and she was focused on trying to win the fight, unfortunately Miley was proving to be the physically stronger and managed to force her back onto one of the couches.
   Forced onto her back Selena was powerless to prevent Miley from straddling her legs and unleashing the first slap of the fight hard onto Selena’s face. The hot sting from that slap sprining her into action Selena made a grab for Miley’s hair but failing to reach it made do with a second lunge, this time towards Miley’s left tit, just as a second slap hit home on her own face.
   The gasp that greeted Miley’s second slap satisfied Miley only temporarily as the shriek of pain that answered her own tit being grasped by Selena’s sharp nails would have sounded five times better if it had been her opponent realeasing it.
   ‘Yes, come on Selena, make the bitch scream,’ yelled Vanessa.
   Moving instinctively backwards to try and escape Selena’s reach Miley was aware that she was heading for the floor and made a desperate grab for purchase on Selena as she did so. She partly succeeded as she grasped that fucking bikini top, slowing her descent until the thing snapped, exposing Selena’s firm light brown breasts, as Miley hit the floor.
   Now slightly winded on the floor, Miley was relieved to see that Selena had instinctively covered her tits with her hands instead of pouncing on top of her but was angered to hear Vanessa yell, ‘Ignore the fact your tits are out, nobody can see, get on top of the bitch!’
   As Selena snapped back to her senses and made her move to do just that Miley lashed out with her heels, the first striking a glancing blow to Selena’s side which forced her to gasp again but didn’t stop her grabbing Miley’s other leg as it lashed out enabling Selena to force it down towards Miley’s head which in turn forced Miley to turn onto her side in order to avoid getting seriously hurt.
   Fortunately for Miley, she swung a kick with her other leg in desperation as she moved and it connected well enough to turn Selena’s intended drop onto Miley into more of a fall and as Selena fell Miley instantly grabbed on to her exposed tits and began to squeeze, causing Selena to squeal in pain.
   They were now side by side on the ground facing each other and kicking out with their legs, Miley’s heels doing more damage than Selena’s sneakers, one hand on Selena’s right tit as her own right hand aimed clawing slashes at Selena’s face. Selena’s right hand was trying to pry Miley’s left off of her tit with only ever temporary success whilst her left hand tried to stop Miley’s heels from hitting her with too much force.
   ‘Stop hitting me with those fucking heels, PUTA!’ screamed Selena, as she tried to pull away.
   ‘No rules, bitch, you said it, not me!’ growled Miley as she let go of Selena’s tit and braced herself with her hands by her ass as she rained stabbing kicks into the retreating Selena’s body. Unfortunately for Selena she came up agianst the other couch, allowing Miley to dig her right heel into one of Selena’a tits and push as the other leg continued to kick.
   Miley realized that she was in a prime position but also felt her legs starting to tire and made a grasp for Selena’s hair that was instantly repelled by a hard punch from Selena straight into Miley’s left eye.
   Dazed Miley fell back hearing only Vanessa whoop and yell, ‘That’s it Selena, you’ve got the bitch!’ before feeling something soft hit her in the face. She quickly regained her senses when she realized that it was Selena’s tit hitting her face as Selena pounced on top off her.
   Selena, suddenly full of confidence, quickly sat up and straddled Miley’s breasts, raining short stabbing punches down onto Miley’s face before once again feeling the now familiar pain of her tits getting grabbed hard by Miley’s clawing nails.
   Letting go a throaty scream of pain Selena ceased punching and grabbed Miley’s short hair and started to thump Miley’s head off of the floor. This didn’t manage to break Miley’s grip though and as Selena looked down into Miley’s determined and angry eyes she was caught off balance and bucked from her dominant sitting position on Miley’s chest and onto the floor.
   Miley was desperate now and wanted to end this as quickly as possible and almost done so immediately with a huge punch to Selena’s face which caused her to instinctively curl up into a ball on her side. Taking advantage of the fact that there was nothing coming back from Selena, Miley began to push down on her head and fire punches and scratches into her sides.
   All Selena managed to do was curl up even tighter and get to her knees before she started screaming in a muffled yell, ‘Vanessa, I’ve had enough! Vanessa, get her off me!’

Offline b3b392

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 01:35:49 AM »
Filled with glee, Miley sat on Selena’s back and pulled her head out from her tight huddle by the hair before clawing and hitting her in the face. Only when she heard Selena scream out again saying, ‘Please, Vanessa, get the bitch off!’ did Miley remember that Vanessa Hudgens was even in the room and unfortunately for her the memory was greeted by a strong yank on the back of her own head and her top.
   As she was painfully yanked away, all Miley could see was Selena collapse from her protective ball and start rocking on the ground crying before her own back hit the ground and the blue sandal of Vanessa started stomping down on her tits and stomach.
   ‘Think you’re so fucking tough, huh? Think you’re so fucking tough? We’ll see who the real women is in this room bitch! Believe it!’ growled Vanessa as she continued to aim kicks at a desperately squirming Miley.
   Miley reached one of the couches and tried to get to her feet, only for Vanessa to grab her by the hair and drag her back to the centre of the room, roughly pulling at Miley’s top as she did so until the thing almost entirely fell away, exposing Miley’s firm and proud rack as it jiggled as she was pulled around.
   Determined to keep fighting, Miley unleased a swinging punch which only just glanced off of Vanessa’s cheek but was still gratified to see a look of shock and fear in Vanessa’s eyes as she did so. Encouraged, Miley pushed Vanessa back onto one of the couches before pulling her top all of the way off, grabbing her own tits, shaking them and saying, ‘Come on then, lil miss High School Musical, show me who the real woman is.’
   Vanessa got over her shock and tackled Miley over the prone, shaking body of Selena and onto the other couch, where they both erupted in a flurry of scratches, punches and grabs, with Vanessa on top. In the struggle Vanessa’s top and bikini botoms had both come off and Miley managed to forced a hard knee right into Vanessa’s exposed crocth knocking her off the couch and on to the floor.
   Miley had got half way up to follow her when she was smacked in the face by another hard punch from Selena. Dazed she felt her short hair being pulled as she was yanked off of the couch and then felt one of them hold her as the other thundered a huge punch into her lower stomach which made Miley retch.
   ‘Hit her in the fucking tit,’ she heard Selena say, just before Vanessa did exactly that. ‘Yeah, that’s it, how do you like that, huh?’ hissed Selena into Miley’s ear, ‘Who’s the tough cxnt now, puta, huh?
   The next thing Miley knew, she was lying in the middle of the floor, topless on her back in the middle of the room, with both girls bikini bottoms stuffed in her mouth.

After having sneaked back into the locker room Selena was initially feeling pretty good until she caught sight of herself in one of the mirrors. Her tits were a bloodied mess and her face was showing lots of scratch marks too. She also had a ton of brusies on her sides and legs from Miley’s heels.
   Vanessa didn’t look much better and that’s what really worried Selena. Miley had been getting the best of their little fight too which made Selena very nervous about the next time they would meet. Still, if it hadn’t have been for those heels, I’d probably have won, thought Selena, hoping she would eventually convince herself.

Vanessa was worried too. Having really enjoyed watching the fight between Miley and Selena she had got carried away when things didn’t turn out the way she’d hoped. Figuring Miley would be easy pickings having already been in a fight, she had decided to kick her ass as a result and boy had that backfired. With scratches and grazes all over her body, and a crocth that would be tender for days, she really didn’t want to meet Miley Cyrus again any time soon.

As Miley lowered herself into her bath, the only thing that really bugged her was wondering what those two bitches had done to her whilst she was unconscious. The massive red mark on the right side of her face, opposite her black eye on the left was a sign of the blow that had knocked her out. The scratches and grazes stung as she entered the water, but it was a sweet pain that helped fire her imagination about what she was going to do when she eventually caught up with those two little cxnts, which she was certain she was going to do.

Offline nati77

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 02:45:51 PM »
Good job. It was a very nice story.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 12:14:39 PM »
GREAT, I really like the story, congratulations.