News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

story: Naya Rivera vs. Dianna Agron

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
story: Naya Rivera vs. Dianna Agron
« on: July 01, 2013, 01:43:19 AM »
Naya Rivera had a huge smile on her beautiful face as she walked the cobblestone steps towards a door she longed to see open.  Once she got the wonderful news she received on her set of Glee she rushed here to do what needed to be done.  What she longed to do for years she was finally able to do.

She knocked on the door and could hear the footsteps and she started to stretch and put her hair back in a ponytail.  Diana Agron opened the door “What do you want.”

Naya put her hand on Diana’s throat and pushed her into the foyer “To finally do this.”

Dianna tripped over her own feet and Naya school girl pinned her and started hitting her with slaps “I never liked you.”

Naya stood up and stomped Diana’s soft belly “I wanted to legit fight you since we  had the scripted fight.”

Naya shut the open front door and turned around only to get pushed into the door “In my house, who do you think you are?”

Naya grabbed the blonde locks of Dianna Agron and turned her around and punched her twice in the stomach causing a tear to roll down the pale face of Diana Agron.  “Who do I think I am?”  She stepped back and slapped Dianna forehand and then back hand.  She again one hand choked Dianna “I’m Naya Rivera and I’m” Three hard punches to the soft belly again and a fourth punch a uppercut to the right breast “finally allowed to beat you up.”

“Please stop.”

Naya threw Dianna into the main living area and then ran full speed to kick her in t he ribs.  “Not yet, I want my pound of flesh.”

Naya dropped some knees to the back ribs of the blonde and started to laugh “All these catfights happening nowadays the story will get out and I’m going to be feared.”

She grabbed some blonde hair and threw Dianna into a closet “That’s not why I’m here though.”  She grabbed Dianna by the ankles and dragged  her out of the closet and kicked her twice in the stomach. 

“I’m here to hurt you and humiliate you in your own house…. If I take off my pants and you kiss my bare ass I might stop now.”

“Please go you won but I won’t do that”

Naya screamed and jumped down on Dianna and hit her with slap after slap after slap after slap.  Twenty slaps total and Dianna’s face looked more like Naya’s hand then pristine porcelain like face.  Naya spit in her eye “Don’t like you.”

Naya spun and reverse face sat Dianna and grinded her tight latina ass into Dianna’s bruised face and then started hitting punches to the soft stomach.

“this was even easier then I thought it would be.”

Naya stood up and took off her pants and panties then sat back on Dianna’s face.  She kept going forward and back enjoying this moment, it was the highlight of her life.  She destroyed Dianna Agron, she was on top of the world and was wondering what she should do next.

She finally stood up and put back on her panties and pants then walked over to a mirror.  “Do you want me to stop?”  Her hair was still perfect she kind of wanted to show how her body was stronger.  She wanted so many things in this fight but she thought Dianna would be a tad tougher and there’d be somewhat of a battle.

She looked down at the barely conscious Dianna Agron, so pleased with everything.  “I’m unbeatable, Dianna you awake… ah who cares I’m bored with you.”  She took off Dianna’s clothes and took some pictures then left.

Dianna cried for hours when a friend showed up and rushed to her “Who did this to you?”  It was co-star from I am number four Teresa Palmer