News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

[STORY] Emilia Clarke vs Rose Leslie (Foot)(Domination)(Light-Fight)

• 0 Replies

davedays

This is my first story, and it is not for everyone as it does not involve that much fighting as most of others do, but rather focuses on domination and foot-play. If this is not your shit, leave, if it is, yay :)

Many of the fans of the popular television series “The Game of Thrones” think that the actual actors of the show get on well, though it is nowhere near the truth. For weeks there was a huge tension between two of the biggest stars of the show, Emilia Clarke and Rose Leslie. After words just could not settle it, it was virtually impossible to avoid what was coming.

Emilia Clarke was leaving the filming place with a wide smile on her face. She knew that the show will be even bigger success. She was voted as the sexiest woman alive for quite a few times. She thought nothing could make this day bad. She was wrong. Just as Emilia was about to open the doors, she bumped into Rose Leslie herself, the gorgeous redhead that everyone adores.

“Hey, watch it, you slut!”, said Emilia in an assertive tone. She was eye-to-eye with her biggest annoyance of last few years, and looked to settle the score.
“You can do better than that, you ugly bitch. You are not even worthy the role they gave you, you could only play a dirty peasant bitch that is about to die.”, yelled Rose.

The tension in the air was high, and due to the fact that it was very late in the night, nobody was there to break the conflict between the two beauties. Emilia dropped her papers and took of her coat, ready to defend herself if anything goes wrong.

“You know, I always thought I could make you my little bitch. You know, follow me around, worship me and be my slave. That is the closest you will get to me, anyways.”, said Rose while laughing just barely. Emilia was unsure on what to do next, so she decided to stay quiet and wait to see what happens.

“It is time to settle this once and for all, to show who the true goddess is.”, said Rose Leslie while laughing almost hysterically. She made a few steps towards Emilia, but got pushed back.

“That is not how you treat your goddess, bitch”, said Rose.
“I have nothing to fear from you dirty whore”, replied Emilia.

And that is when Emilia finally broke. She moved to Rose and punched her, landing the strike on her cheek. Rose stood there for a few seconds before making her first move. She kicked Emilia a good few times on the right leg, before Clarke finally felt on her left knee. She tried to grab her hair, but Emilia punched her right in the stomach. This gave her time to get back on her legs and make a thought on what to do next.

Emilia was wearing a blue, light shirt and denim pants, while Rose was rocking a red top with shorts.

Emilia moved closer to grab the hair of Rose, but got countered with a huge punch that landed right into her face. She fell on the floor, with Rose standing over her, laughing slightly.

“Help!”, Emilia yelled when she noticed a stain of blood on her hand, after touching the place of hit.
“Nobody can help you know, useless bitch. I have you right where I want to.”, as Rose finished the sentence, she immediately made an effort to sit herself on the belly of the young Emilia. Quite unexpectedly, Emilia did not offer any resistance at all, and was now mounted by obviously superior Rose Leslie.

“I just want to go home. Please. I beg you”, cried Emilia.
“Oh, but the show just started, bitch. You will be very submissive towards me from now on if you want to keep your pretty face intact, alright?”, said Rose while gently playing with Emilia’s hair.

Emilia found a moment to capitalise with a big shot that almost landed on the face of Rose, but got blocked. Rose slapped Clarke few tens of times before stopping.

“You really think you can hit me? Your dirty hands are not worthy of even touching my perfect body you ugly slut. Now tell me, who is the prettier, who is the stronger, and who is THE goddess?”, said Rose with a victory smile, still seated on the visibly scared Emilia.

“You.”, said Emilia through tears.

Rose slapped her another few times and spat on Emilia’s forehead.

“That is not how you call your goddess, bitch. From now on, you will say “my perfect goddess” while answering to me. I can do anything with you, I OWN you, slave-bitch. Now, slave-bitch, open your mouth.”

Without even resisting anymore, Emilia opened her mouth in tears, wondering what rose would do. In a matter of seconds, Rose started spitting in her mouth, forcing her mouth open until it was half-full of Leslie’s saliva.

“You like that? The taste of your goddess rewarding you with her saliva? Feel free to swallow it. Actually, I order you to swallow it, slave-bitch!”, said Rose before slapping her once again, forcing some of the liquid out of Emilia’s mouth.

Again, Emilia obeyed Rose without hesitation, and Rose was visibly delighted with the way she handled the beautiful Emilia Clarke. She slowly got up, just to seat herself on a chair next to the back-entrance of the building.

“Slave-bitch, come here. Kneel in front of me, just like a good, obeying puppy would.”, said rose in a victory tone. Oddly, Emilia was not even resisting anymore. She knelt in front of her goddess, waiting to hear what she has to do next, hoping that she will be free to go.

“You see those shoes on my feet? I have been wearing them all day, and god do I sweat in these black socks.”, said Rose, and quickly took off her left shoe. She put the shoe in front of Emilia’s face and started talking.

“You better smell it. You don’t want to see your goddess getting upset. Do you?”
“Yes, my perfect goddess, I will do anything to please my princess.”, answered Emilia in a normal tone, not even crying anymore. She finally understood she was inferior being to her beautiful princess, and can be happy to be her slave. And with that, she took the pink Nike trainer and took a sever big smells of it, inhaling the scent. She actually like it, but was unsure to why.

“Now, my slave, you will have the unique right to kiss my perfect feet, and worship them like there is no tomorrow, you slut.”, said Rose while removing her socks and giving it to her slave Emilia Clarke. Emilia knew what to do and quickly started smelling and licking the socks.

“Good job, slave-bitch, you are making this easier than I would expect.  Quite funny to think that we were actually arguing the last few days, I think you owe me an apology for that.”, said Rose while looking at her beautiful pedicured feet. She had a black nail polish that fitted her perfectly, and obviously found a delight in having a perfect pair of feet to bring Emilia even lower.

“I am sorry, my perfect goddess, I really am. I understand I should never have done that.”, said Emilia with a very sad expression on her face. Rose spat in her hair a few more times, just to show who is the boss here, and Emilia was perfectly fine with it, as long as it make her goddess happy.

“You will now have the one chance to lick and worship my perfect, gorgeous feet, and tell me how does the sweat taste, slave-bitch”. She grabbed Emilia’s hair and brought her an inch from her feet.

Emilia could feel the scent from here, with sweat giving Rose’s feet a great smell. She could not deny she actually like it. She slowly started to use her tongue to make circles on the toes of Rose’s perfect feet. The taste of the sweat was intense and gross, but Emilia started to like it. After about 5 minutes of intense licking, the goddess made her stop to her relief, as her tongue was hurting already. But it was not over yet. She placed both of her feet on top of Emilia’s face, pressing her with her pretty soles towards the floor. Emilia was powerless, and was inhaling the sweet smell of Rose's feet. She finally made Emilia her rightful slave, and hoped that it will stay this way.

“You did good, bitch-slave, you are free to go home”, and just as Emilia thought that she can finally be free again, and that this whole saga was just a creation of her own mind, Rose added: “with me”.

Emilia expected to feel sad, but her body did the opposite. She was actually happy that she can continue serving her perfect goddess, and possibly even get to kiss the prettiest feet on Earth yet again. She knows she is happy as long as her goddess is.