News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

story: Ashley Benson vs. Ashley Greene

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
story: Ashley Benson vs. Ashley Greene
« on: July 05, 2013, 08:59:37 PM »
They knew it was a set up; Ashley Greene and Ashley Benson were at a house with about ten of their friends.  Lucy Hale came up to Greene and asked her a few questions then ended with “So you and my friend fight, who wins?  Just who is the better Ashley?”

Nikki Reed was on the other side of the room talking to the blonde “She once told me that she doesn’t believe a blonde could ever beat her?  Do you think a blonde can beat her?”

Here they were taking their tops off and getting nervous thinking about having there own chat.

It started cordial as they smiled and shook hands when the blonde started it “I think our friends want to see us fight”

“Yeah your friend asked me who the better Ashley was?”

The blonde had stepped in closer to her

“Yours asked if I thought any blonde could beat you in a fight”

Now the brunette stepped forward and they were eye to eye “What did you tell her?”

“What did you tell Lucy?”

Now both women knew what was going to happen, they knew there was no other choice but to fight each other and find out if Ashley Greene was the better Ashley.  No other choice but to find out if Ashley Benson could prove a blonde could win the fight

The Ashley’s looked across the yoga room and remembered the tension in the main area as they stood inches apart.  Now they were 15 feet away from each other and the situation seemed tenser.  Ashley Greene could feel a nervousness that she hadn’t felt since her first official catfight against Jessica Szohr.  She had never been in an organized fight before, as people found out a few months ago she had been jumped by AnnaLynne McCord.  She never counted that as being in a fight as it was a beat down, the first fight with Jessica was her first fight and she was nervous the entire time.

Ashley Benson had been in a couple of fights but this was the first time that it started like this.  Her stomach was in knots and as she unbuttoned her pants she stopped and thought about being out in the main area face to face with the brunette.

“I like this outfit and I’ve been in fights that caused clothes to be ripped off.” She remembered them both laughing and smiling and the brunette saying

“Do you want to stay on separate sides of the room before we you know do this and take off these clothes and fight in our bra and panties.”

Now both women had there pants off and they looked across at each other and took a deep breath and walked to the middle of the room.

The Blonde had an advantage in breasts and the brunette had the leg advantage.  Neither woman gazed at the other’s body nor now that they were inches apart again they stared at the ceiling.  Greene broke the silence “Guess you aren’t going to walk away from this at this point are you?”

“Was hoping you would have done that before the pants came off”

They finally looked down and into each other’s eyes; there was no more innocent laughing or smiling.  Nervousness was dissipated and they knew that soon the questions would have an answer.  Yet they did not know who was going to start this fight, the crowd of ten people begged them to start and Ashley Greene wasn’t sure because she didn’t feel like slapping the blonde so instead she pushed her.

Ashley Benson looked over at the people and then stepped in and pushed Ashley greene.  The Brunette came back and the two women grabbed at each other’s hair.  They went around a circle then the blonde was able to throw the brunette to the ground

Benson slicked back her blonde mane and looked down onto the brunette she didn’t say a word. 

Greene got and combed back her own hair and shook her arms and the two women circled each other.  There chests were getting a glaze of sweat and as they finished the second circle they went after the others hair again.  Getting two handfuls they yanked each other left and right and after a minute Ashley Greene threw Ashley benson to the floor.

Now it was the brunettes turn to look down on the blonde.  Benson stared up at Greene and both were breathing heavier and finally the blonde got up.  They were moving their arms up and down trying to figure out what they needed to do next.  Bensons right hand touched with Greene’s right hand and they just kept the hand there and looked at it then interlocked there fingers.

Slowly they stared down at there other hands and interlocked the fingers again.  The first time they put pressure on the other Ashley Benson was in shock at the quick pain that shot through her body and she lost a step and fell down nearly to the ground.  Greene tried to put her completely down but Benson worked her way back up.

Their arms went the full wing span and hit bodies and when they did it were Bensons larger breasts that allowed the blonde to bend the brunette back.  Before she was put into a impossible position to recover from Ashley Greene fell flat to her back and it caused Benson to fall onto her side.

Hands still interlocked Ashley Greene tried and succeeded in pushing on top but it was short lived as Benson rolled her back onto her side. Where neither woman could budge the other but they wouldn’t stop trying.  Lucy Hale shouted “Just let go and get back to fighting”

The Ashleys looked at each other and both nodded yes, they let go of the finger locks and rolled in opposite directions.  Up to there feet they slowly circled each other unsure of where to go and what to do next

Ashley Greene went forward dropped down to a knee and it froze Benson who was unsure of what was happening.  Greene came up and got her arms around the blondes waist then slapped her body into the blondes and forced her back into the wall.  The brunette tried to lift the blonde up but it was fought off.

Greene then slapped her body onto Benson’s again and tried to lift her but got slapped five times in the back and shoulders.  Ashley Benson now took a chance and tried to get one arm under Greene’s to turn her around but was lifted in the air.  Ashley Greene was straining but turned around and started to walk with Ashley Benson who slammed an elbow into the brunette’s trapezes.

Greene let go of Benson who as she landed on her feet ducked down and drove her shoulder into Greene’s firm stomach driving her into the wall.  Now it was Ashley Benson trying to get Ashley Greene to the ground.  The brunette could feel the blonde trying to lift her legs up and drag her down and after failing to take the blonde down she had to prove herself in front of the onlookers.

Ashley Greene was trying to keep her legs as separated as possible and it was working as she separated Benson’s hands.  Benson knew she was in a vulnerable position if she couldn’t get Greene to the ground.  The blonde backed away and stood up straight and then her eyes went wide. 

Ashley Greene took a step forward drew her right hand back and was going for a slap.  Benson’s eyes may have been wide but she was fully engaged into the fight now and also stepped forward stopping Ashley Green from slapping her in the face.  Instead both women got there arms around the other’s neck and started to wrestle around in circles

Benson seemed to get a position to be more on top of Greene and was trying again to wrestle her to the ground but couldn’t get her down.  Instead she started kneeing the back of Ashley’s leg.  If she couldn’t power Ashley greene down then she would break her down by Charlie horsing her leg. 

After she hit the second knee she could hear Ashley Greene grunting and whimpering so she hit one more.  The grip on her neck was loosening and she could feel that she was getting lower to the ground.  They were a couple feet away from there friends and both women could hear them.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: story: Ashley Benson vs. Ashley Greene
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 09:06:43 PM »

Nikki Reed “Wow you told me your friend could definitely give mine a strong fight and I thought you were insane to bet on her but my god she’s controlling the fight”

Ashley Greene heard that and dropped to her knees and tried to throw Benson but instead just ended on her knees.  Benson used positioning to push Greene down to her belly.  Ashley Benson was now seating on her lower back rubbing her face into the floor, this was how Benson had gotten used to fights. 

She grabbed the back of Ashley Greene’s bra and undid the clasp but that was the moment Greene did a push up and got the blonde off.

Ashley Greene now jumped on Benson’s back and got her hands on the back of the blondes head and slammed the face into the floor.  This was the Ashley greene that Nikki Reed loved to watch fight, she always found a way to get a momentum changer and end the fight.  She did it with Megan Fox, fight was pretty equal then all of a sudden it turned completely in Ashleys favour.  She took shots from AnnaLynne McCord but then destroyed her and it looked like the Benson fight would follow suit

She sat up straight and took off her bra threw it away and grabbed at Bensons bra with both hands and ripped the bra off.  Ashley Benson got up to her knees and quickly turned her own body and dropped to her back and kicked her legs upwards flipping Ashley greene off her.

Both Ashleys rushed up to their feet and Greene was getting ready to throw a punch when she was hit with a slap.  The sound of the slap was thunderous and the impact spun Greene completely around and off her feet.

She got up and faced Benson and was slapped again, she stumbled and fumbled her way but stayed up on her feet but was leaning against the wall.  Lucy Hale was smiling she saw multiple fights of Ashley Bensons and once she hit slaps she found the victors circle.  She had a natural skill at slapping it was scary really.  Loud, hard and fight ending was Ashley Bensons slaps.

Ashley Greene tried to stand back up but her cheek was on fire so she stayed down.  She had been slapped before but never like that and she could hear the heavy labored breathing of her opponent and looked up at Ashley who was standing by her feet, sweat coming down a magnificent body.  “Had enough?”

“From one slap are you joking”

Greene kicked at Bensons’ feet then tried to get up only to get slapped back down.  “I got more slaps and you might not have a cheek left when I’m done.”

“My friend won just admit it.”  Lucy Hale screamed then shouted “I’m sorry.” 

Benson looked over and Greene popped up on her feet she knew what happened, Nikki Reed told Lucy Hale to quiet down.  Benson turned her attention back and got slapped with the left hand and then punched with a hard right that knocked her Benson down to the corner.

Greene went to follow up but Benson got on all fours and dove at her feet.  Greene fell forward but got her  hands on Benson’s back and started to pull her feet out.  Benson got up and pushed Greene into the wall pressing her larger firmer breasts into Greene’s.

Greene got her right hand under Benson’s chin and then wrapped her right leg around Benson’s left and turned  her around.   She stepped back to hit some punches but Benson ducked low and went for the takedown.

Greene locked in a front face lock though showing her experience knowing what to do on that takedown.  She ended up falling to her back and then turned Benson onto hers while keeping a full mount and choke.  Instead of keeping the choke though she let go and sat on Benson’s upper chest trapping her arms.

“Give”

“Yes”

“Take a whiff”

“What”

Greene grabbed the top of the blondes hair and lifted the face of Ashley Benson into her pussy and pressed it tight then let go.

“Let her go you won”

“Hey, after what happened with Candace Bailey I need to send a message.”

“Please Ashley it was a good fight just let me up.”

“Call me Alpha Ashley”

“What No.”

Ashley Greene covered Bensons nose and mouth with both hands and as Benson started to turn a different color she let go.  “fine you’re the alpha Ashley”

Greene pulled Bensons head into her pussy again and started to laugh, she looked over as she heard footsteps getting closer but Nikki Reed grabbed Lucy hale and hit a belly punch and locked in a guillotine choke and lifted Lucy in the air and choked her unconscious.

“You gave me a good fight but I have Teresa Palmer saying I fear her… Id end Teresa, you are a bigger challenge then her and she needs to know what I did here.”

“Please no more I just want to leave, just stop.  You are the superior alpha Ashley you can’t be beaten by a blonde.  Just leave you won this fight, you beat me just stop.”

“Ok its enough”  Mutual friend Vanessa Hudgens came out from the back “Your not a bully and neither is Teresa from what I heard just get up.”

Ashley Greene got up and Vanessa continued “Take your bitch friend out of here before she and I throw down and I knock her out.”

Nikki Reed got in Vanessa’s face “Got something to say, say it”

“You and I both want to fight Jessica Lowndes, as does Lea Michelle.”

“Point”

“You should have agreed to fight me instead of Sara Underwood.  We need to get a rating of the ten they call the unbeatables.”

Nikki knew what Vanessa was talking about since Jessica Lowndes and Jenna Dewan went to war they were saying that there women who were too good for the regular watchers but needed the separation.  Six women were talked of in that category, she was on and Vanessa was the other.  Jessica Lowndes, lea michelle and Brianna Evigan.

“Come on your both friends with me and if your going to do this I don’t’ want to see it

coming soon; WBACCF #7, Nina Dobrev vs. Emma Watson, Teresa Palmer vs. Naya Rivera