News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Shannon Elizabeth v. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Shannon the anger evident on her face, she leans forward "This is utter bull shit that I have to fight Jodi again.  For those of you who dont know our history we fought twice before one on one and twice I beat her.  She jumped me after I lost another fight but then we both ended up knocked out by that person, left in the wave.  I shouldn't have to fight this nobody a third time while I realize I'm not to be fighting those showing up in mainstream movies anymore I beat Jodi twice before and because she destroyed someone who beat me I  have to fight her again... She wants to fight me again, she actually focused on me.  Last time you did that Jodi I left you crying and admitting I'm better this time I guess I'll have to go a little further.

Jodi "I hate her, i know I can beat  her.  I was a 20 year old kid when we fought and the bitch got lucky twice.  The slut hit me with a pool ball in the first fight this time there's no weapons theres just me and you Shannon.  I'm stronger now then you ever were or ever could be.  I'm meaner then you I have more skill then you and I'm going to hurt you and make you feel the  pain of ten years waiting for a third fight.  The  pain you made me feel physically will pale in comparison to what I do to you.  You better come in at your best, I don't want the trepidatious Shannon Elizabeth who fought Heather Graham, I don't want the Shannon Elizabeth who barely beat Liv Tyler.  I want you at your meanest, I want you at your best.  Dream of destroying my body Shannon, train for it because i'm going to destroy you."

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Shannon Elizabeth v. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 12:04:56 PM »
Shannon the anger evident on her face, she leans forward "This is utter bull shit that I have to fight Jodi again.  For those of you who dont know our history we fought twice before one on one and twice I beat her.  She jumped me after I lost another fight but then we both ended up knocked out by that person, left in the wave.  I shouldn't have to fight this nobody a third time while I realize I'm not to be fighting those showing up in mainstream movies anymore I beat Jodi twice before and because she destroyed someone who beat me I  have to fight her again... She wants to fight me again, she actually focused on me.  Last time you did that Jodi I left you crying and admitting I'm better this time I guess I'll have to go a little further.

Jodi "I hate her, i know I can beat  her.  I was a 20 year old kid when we fought and the bitch got lucky twice.  The slut hit me with a pool ball in the first fight this time there's no weapons theres just me and you Shannon.  I'm stronger now then you ever were or ever could be.  I'm meaner then you I have more skill then you and I'm going to hurt you and make you feel the  pain of ten years waiting for a third fight.  The  pain you made me feel physically will pale in comparison to what I do to you.  You better come in at your best, I don't want the trepidatious Shannon Elizabeth who fought Heather Graham, I don't want the Shannon Elizabeth who barely beat Liv Tyler.  I want you at your meanest, I want you at your best.  Dream of destroying my body Shannon, train for it because i'm going to destroy you."
Nice start!