News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Kristin Kreuk vs. Alona Tal

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Kristin Kreuk vs. Alona Tal
« on: July 10, 2013, 02:49:40 PM »
Kristin not even looking at the camera still looking at the floor "I really don't know what i'm supposed to say, i've been in a lot of fights.  I'm a nice person who has martial arts skill and sometimes I'm considered soft because I don't always have the will to win.  I dislike Mila Kunis and dislike Shiri Appleby and that is when i'm super motivated.... Natalie Por... why in the hell do you want a rematch Alona, you crazy bitch.  We hurt each other more then what two nice people should hurt each other.  When I see you and when you see me something takes over and we go to far and you want to do this again... you want to fight me again, do you think it'll be less violent.  I wasn't backing down from you so I accepted your challenge without thinking about it.  Alona, this fight won't be any different.  You have a tonne of fighting skill from the Israeli Defense Force, I have a purple belt and more training from all my shows and keeping in shape.  We both know how to properly fight and it gets violent with us we both know something is primal with us.  Why would you want this fight again, once was enough... one, I can't believe we have to do this again. 

Alona  was standing and pacing around "I don't want to hype the fight, when I talk about the fight with people I ... I just don't like fighting... and I want to rematch you, you hit me with a phone and did things to me that ... the things you did to me are... I can't talk about them I cant think of them without..."  Alona started to cry "You went to far, now I'm going to go to far with you... Do you hear me Kristin"  Alona stood up grabbed the camera and started screaming at it "I hate you Kristin, you want to hurt me I want to  hurt you.  I see you there, and I hate you and will make you feel pain in areas that should never feel pain.  We're not equally matched I'm going to prove that when I break you"  Alona calmed down and sat down "I'm so sorry everyone Kristin brings out something in me I didn't know was there"

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Kristin Kreuk vs. Alona Tal
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:20:04 PM »
not as bad as Johnny Depp getting the role of tonto... I mean seriously how many strong roles are there for First Nations and Johnny Depp takes one of the best.  Glad the movie tanked