News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #7 Fight #2: Camilla Belle vs. Maggie Grace

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #7 Fight #2: Camilla Belle vs. Maggie Grace
« on: July 28, 2013, 03:25:06 AM »
Maggie Grace was waiting in the laundry room and Camilla Belle showed up.  Before the fight they both wondered if there would be any talking before they started their third fight.  Camilla thought about that and knew what she wanted to do “You know Maggie, making another woman eat you out is one thing… to do that to her in front her boyfriend is another.”

“Will you at least admit I beat you before that happened?”

“Sure why not…” The blonde and brunette were face to face “Doesn’t change that your tongue was inside me hours later”

“When we’re done here…”

Camilla grabbed her by the throat and pressed her up against the dryer “I’m going to make sure you know that I’m better then you.”

Maggie scratched Camilla’s face, as Camilla yelped and let the blonde go.  Maggie reached behind Camilla grabbing her by the back of the head.  She then slammed Camilla’s body and kept her forearm up against the back of the brunette’s head pinning it there.  Maggie got her lips next to Camilla’s ear

“You should have started with a low blow, we both know that’s the only reason you beat me.  I’m going to make sure YOU know I’m the better woman”

Maggie reached under Camilla’s shirt and pinching her nipple, she could hear Camilla holding her breath in hopes not to scream but when Maggie hauled the nipple downwards a scream filled the room.  Maggie laughed then let go of the nipple stepped back and slapped the back of Camilla’s head.

“Making you scream in anguish was my first goal and” Camilla turned around and was crying “Seeing tears in your eyes is better than sex right now”

“Bitch how… who”

“Oh are you at a loss for…” Camilla came into quick for Maggie to react.  Camilla hit two  hard slaps dropping the blonde. 

She didn’t follow up instead she stepped back and took off her prison top.  Maggie stayed down staring at Camilla’s firm dark skinned body, she had a bit of her confidence drop at the sight.  Camilla had a strong stomach, was toned in the arms and shoulders.  She couldn’t think of anything though if Camilla’s body was better than her own then it was.  She was going to win this fight.

“Come on get up”

Maggie got up only to be slapped in the face and once again went down.

“Get up and try to stay up bitch.”

Maggie got up and Camilla kept her hands down and stuck her head out “Come on free shot.  Maggie did her angriest face and slapped Camilla and put her down

She jumped down on Camilla and started hitting windmill slaps, hitting Camilla’s sides, shoulder, even her hip.  Maggie had no control all she could think of was the humiliation she suffered from this latino actress.  In front of her now ex-boyfriend the things Camilla did to her she would never leave it down unless she severely beat her down in this prison.

Yet she wasn’t paying attention and Camilla got a foot on her stomach and pushed her away.

They both got up to their feet “You do have some fight in you.”

Maggie fixed her hair “More than enough to take down the likes of you.”

They grabbed at each other’s hair and tried to throw the other but ended up going to the floor and rolled around pulling at the other’s hair.  Maggie was on top and ripped out some hair then Camilla got on top and ripped out some of Maggie’s hair

They got up to their knees and Camilla pushed forward slamming Maggie into the washing machine.  Camilla sat on Maggie’s legs and slapped her once then grabbed her hair once again with the intent of slamming the back of Maggie Grace’s head into the washing machine.

Maggie got her hand on Camilla’s face and pushed away and it was stopping Camilla’s attack.  She then got her free hand in Camilla’s hair and yanked her down.  She got on top of Camilla and hit two slaps and took a deep breath “Quit”

“Not to a wimp like you.”

“Then scream for me” Maggie put her hands on Camilla’s breasts but it ended up being Maggie who screamed as Camilla snuck her hands under her shirt and scratched her back.

Camilla lifted her hips and Maggie fell off her.  Camilla took off her shirt and waited for Maggie to get up and jumped at her and got the shirt on Maggie’s face and pushed her down.  She was suffocating Maggie and looked up at the camera’s and let go and stood up and brushed her amazing body off.

“You’re really not athletic enough to fight me you know that right.  Even now Arielle has improved drastically but you’re basically the same, I made a bet with a few people time to find out.  Get up and remove your shirt if you like I promise I won’t cheap shot you.”

Maggie got up with a frightened look and did take off her shirt and while her body was exceptional it wasn’t as muscular or lean as Camilla’s.  Maggie tried to do the same attack Camilla did to her but Camilla ducked and moved away and Maggie ended up falling to her face.

Camilla gave her a gentle kick in the ass “Get up and let’s slap it out.”

“Why are you so confident.”

“Because while you have long legs, long arms and been in fights I’m not here because I hate you but because I’m wanting to show the difference between a woman with long legs and experience, meanness and athleticism vs whatever you are.”

Maggie got up and tried to slap Camilla with the right but Camilla stepped back from it.  She tried with the left but Camilla stepped to the side dodging the slap and as Maggie tried a third she tripped up and fell to her knees her feet crossed.

Camilla kicked her in the ribs and then backed away, she looked around “See I thought you’d trip over yourself on a second missed slap not the third but I’d still kick the bitches ass who knew you better.”

Maggie looked up at Camilla, she was jealous of Camilla’s body.  It was exquisite “Our fight isn’t over yet.”

“Give it up Maggie, seriously give it up right now and realize that you are on the bottom tier of our division.  You might get some shots in on me, make me scream a few more times but I’m going to beat you and you need to realize that.  This right here is the last time I’m going to be nice to you, give up now or I hurt you and enjoy it.”

Maggie got to her knees and thought about quitting right now “I’m not a big ol wimp and I beat you before”

“I did say I quit but really I COULD    have lasted longer but what I did later well quitting made it so much sweeter.  Tell you what Maggie lets have a test of strength if you lose then th…”

Maggie screamed and lifted Camilla up on a table and hit some slaps “Don’t take my win away from me.”  Maggie was screaming and crying, the thought that her only win was from a strategic move. Maggie was scratching at Camilla’s firm, tanned body getting screams but when she grabbed at camilla’s boobs

Camilla grabbed Maggie’s wrists and spread her arms and as Maggie’s face came down she headbutted her.  Camilla slid off the table and grabbed Maggie by the back of the hair and slammed the blondes face into the table once then pressed her opponents face into the table stepped to the side and let go of the hair and slammed a knee to Maggie’s soft stomach.

“Do you get it… I don’t “  She lifted Maggie’s body up only to throw it down facefirst on the table for the second time.  This one was even harder than the last “Like you”  She punched her between the shoulder blades and then hit a kick to the thighs which lifted Maggie’s legs and made her fall face first to the ground with a thud.

She wedged her foot under Maggie’s face “If you kiss my foot I won’t hurt you anymore.”

Maggie stayed down and thought about it, she got a few shots in but she was outclassed and in a great deal of pain now.  Going any further wasn’t going to help her, she should never have asked for another fight with Camilla Belle.  She started to kiss the brunette’s foot “Put my big toe in your mouth and suck it.”

“Please isn’t this enough.”

“Bitch you have three seconds before I get mad, so either suck my toe or else”

“Ok, just please don’t hurt me anymore.”

Maggie sucked Camilla’s toe and Camilla stepped back “Get on your knees and ask my forgiveness.”  Camilla looked down “Or do I have to ask twice”

Maggie started to get to her knees and when she faced Camilla to ask for forgiveness she got soccer kicked in the face and knocked out.  Camilla Belle removed all of Maggie’s clothing and left the fighting cafeteria

Offline Firefly

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #7 Fight #2: Camilla Belle vs. Maggie Grace
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 12:33:12 PM »
Nice story! Maggie makes a great jobber!