News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF #8 Booking

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #8 Booking
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:02:10 AM »
Meeting time for the WBACCF and two fights were already announced co fight of the night winners Rachel Bilson and Elisha Cuthbert each picked a fight.  Rachel requested her friend Aubrey Plaza fight Janet Montgomery and Elisha wanted a main event fight and got one in Anne Hathaway fighting Emily blunt.

Amazon Rep “Well the last card was violent”

They all nodded solemnly and the rep continued “I guess you put women in rematches its what you expect, one trying for revenge the other proving it wasn’t a fluke.  Did anyone know who exacted revenge?”

Sigourney “Well we had Jodi Lyn get a win and a definitive hard fought two way battle and it was revenge.  Camilla Belle beat Maggie Grace again, she destroyed Maggie to be honest it wasn’t even close to a fair fight.  Alona Tal and Kristin Kreuk destroyed each other again and this time Alona used a weapon and won.  Two ways of looking at their fights Alona was winning the first and got hit with a weapon so really Alona won and this time it was the reverse.  The end of the story is a) I don’t want to see them kill each other so they’re done here in the WBACCF fighting the other and b) Revenge was had.”  Sigourney took a drink of water and the other three people agreed whole heartedly with the statement of the Kreuk/Tal fight.

“In their first fight many felt Stacy won and she beat Anna convincingly so she won both fights.  Jaime Pressly is just amazing but she looked at me later on and said that Jennifer Morrison is absolutely legit and we’d be hard pressed to find a woman who can beat her.  Main Event was basically the same as the first, they fought to a draw.”  So 2 fights had different results and the other 4 stayed the same but one could say Bilson got revenge just by proving she is Elisha’s equal.”

Amazon  “A excellent run down of the card and I agree but it is time we get to booking the next and  hopefully it will be less bloody.”

Border “I will go first and I believe the gimmick matches were agreed to in each fight so that is terrific.  In a Stink Face Match, Ashley Benson looks to get back to winning as she fights Tracy Spiradokos.  First to rub their ass in the other’s face wins the fight.”

Amazon “LOL, good start and I will go with a Paddle on a Pole match with someone fighting Adrianne Palicki who has always been tough to find an opponent for.  She fights Alyson Michalka.”

Amazon “While I’m at it I’m going to go with a falls count anywhere match but I think this is a mis match.  Maria Menounos who is being challenged and challenged foolishly by Mary Elizabeth Winstead.”

Sigourney “This is where Janet who I don’t think is worth a top main event fight because as we all agreed we don’t know who she is.  We do know who Aubrey Plaza is, historically from what we’ve heard she is a mean fighter.  She is a star on the rise, she already stated to me she has what it takes to make Janet quit so it’ll be an I quit match.”

Border “There were was apparently a bit of an altercation a few days ago with Janet.  She and Rose Leslie from Game of Thrones are repped by the same agent and got in each others faces begging the other to do something.  Neither actually did, I hear both are super sweet girls with lots of strength and are both tough and in peak shape.  They are loved by everyone but each other, they really dislike the other.  Wasn’t Rose on the list of those who wanted to fight Janet?”

Amazon “I heard they had to be pried apart by ten men.”

Sigourney “Its definitely confirmed the two had a heated face to face and were separated.  Yes Rose was one of the ten who wan… No Rose demanded to fight her then her name was withdrawn no reason given.  The list was down to five names and Janet was asking if Rose was serious because she wanted that fight with every fiber of her being.  Aubrey Plaza was also a name Janet said was interesting as no one ever talks of Aubrey in those fighting conversations.  Camilla Luddington was on the list and it would have been a great fight.  Jamie Chung was in the top five of final names and the woman I wanted to see battle Janet and who before the story of Janet and Rose I believe had the best shot… Lyndsy Fonseca.  Alas we will have an I Quit match between Janet and Aubrey”

Watcher “So a short while ago the top catfighter right now Ashley Greene had a fight with Candace Bailey.  After the fight Nikki Reed agreed to fight Sara Jean Underwood, and Sara she wants the fight now.  So the fight is on this card and it’s a last woman standing.”

Sigourney “And our main event is Anne Hathaway vs. Emily Blunt in a regular wrestling match up… No dirty fighting, they’re friends so it’s the way it had to be.”

Ashley Benson vs. Tracy Spiradokos Stink face match
Alyson Michalka vs. Adrianne Palicki Paddle on a Pole match
Maria Menounos vs. Mary Elizabeth Winstead Falls count Anywhere
Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza I quit Match
Nikki Reed vs. Sara Jean Underwood Last Woman Standing
Anne Hathaway vs. Emily Blunt