News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gia Genevieve vs Katy Perry: Open Ending Story and Poll

• 16 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Gia Genevieve vs Katy Perry: Open Ending Story and Poll
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2015, 11:12:55 PM »
as for should the results go according to the poll, MY opinion is if you say you're going to have an opinion poll to decide who wins in the story, you're sort of obligated to do that.

On the other hand, if you have a poll and don't specifically say what you're going to do with the result, you have wiggle room....especially in a poll where the results are very close (and everyone knows some people vote more than once)

I used to write for a web site where we ran polls and did fights according to the result. Sometimes writing was harder when I didn't agree with the outcomes.

(not that'd I'd ever admit I did it personally....certainly not more than two or three times, either....but the person who posted the poll MAY be able to 'fiddle' the numbers to give them the outcome they desire, making it look like they're "just following the will of the voters" (see Supreme Court decision in Gore-Bush for help in justification). LOL, just kidding about Bush-Gore, btw!
Yes, I thought that, too, can't really waste people's time asking them for three days and then write about it any way my mind takes me. In this setup it's not so doubtful as Gia seems a strong, at least strong-ish woman, probably kind of in the same league with Katy, only with a bigger build and watching the progress of the poll it seems representative of what a number of people thought here and there.
I'll write the other part of this dinner party gone wrong when I'm sober.

Edit, P.S. Not sure why ppl would manipulate the polls they set up themselves to get an 'outcome'? - What's the point of bothering if they do that? In rare cases I voted in my own polls, generally I even find that a bit pointless, but if for example I couldn't handle 'Katy Perry' 'losing' a fantasy 'fight' feeling I had to only allow one outcome then why make it a poll? - strange things, haha!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:33:15 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

feathertits

Re: Gia Genevieve vs Katy Perry: Open Ending Story and Poll
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 05:35:35 PM »
 :o  :o Lifted her in the air and crushed her tits.... what an amazing move!!