News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 19 - Final Round

• 52 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 19 - Final Round
« on: August 10, 2017, 06:01:17 AM »
Riae lifts Firefly up and send a fist into her pussy followed by a knee to her forehead knocking her out before she turns back to Carmen.  Katherine and Dixy are locked in combat as Eva waits for the next round of girls to enter.  FawnL is rolled int the ring, clearing her head from that steel chair...

The bell rings and the last 5 Suicide Girls girls enter the ring...who will be the last girl standing?  Vote and find out.........

1) Riae
{alt}

2) Katherine
{alt}

3) Evangelina
{alt}

4) FawnL
{alt}

5) Carmen
{alt}

6) Dixy

7) Brunabruce
{alt}

8) Apnea
{alt}
{alt}

9) Quinne
{alt}
{alt}

10) Sash

{alt}

11) Alicesey
{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 19 - Final Round
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 06:32:41 AM »
Katherine stumbled backwards into the ropes with Dixy stuck fast to her, the other woman struggling to slip one of Katherine's legs over the middle rope while she yanked on Dixy's hair in opposition. A swift knee to her cxnt put an abrupt stop to her fighting back, Katherine groaning out "dirty bitch" as her left hand clutched at the rope now between her legs, but not without gasping at the feel of the rope pressing up against her aching slit. She bit down on her bottom lip, throwing her elbow back into Dixy's stomach while she straddeled the rope.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Katherine
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 07:14:26 AM »
Dixy is rocked by the elbow to her stomach by Katherine and drops down.  She looks up at Katherine and sees her favorite her clit on the ropes and manages to grab her foot and slip under ropes holding Katherine feet as she is straddling the middle rope.  Dixy smiles and uses her weight as she holds Katherine's feet force her lips to slice into the rope. Dixy puts her feet on the side of the ring and tries to split Katherine in two....yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:15:49 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 07:27:57 AM »
The rope stretches as far as it physically can with Dixy dragging the Brit down by her feet, her pussy spread open as the rope grinds against her crotch, eliciting a sharp cry of both pain and euphoria from Katherine who can do very little other than hold onto the top rope to maintain her balance. Even though it only adds to the pressure being put on her pussy Katherine pulls as hard as she can with her legs, fighting to slip them free from Dixy's grasp even as her sex smears its juices over the rope.

"Let...GO!" Katherine shouts down at Dixy as she switches from pulling with her legs to kicking, hoping to catch Dixy by surprise with the sudden switch and use her own pulling against her! Of course if Dixy did let go Katherine would be sent flying back into the ring, but Katherine wasn't really thinking about that with her pussy under attack like that.

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 02:07:47 PM »
..my back is still sore after the vicious attack by Taylor....I am staggering near the ropes, massaging my back and then....I see her...
my next target.....Apnea, the bitch wearing those sexy boots.....I want them....and I will get them....I run to meet her, my arm extended and
catching her neck, making her fly over and land hard on her back....hardly breathing....I look into her scared eyes...
"This is only the beginning.." I hiss and drop my knees right into her soft flaccid stomach...her grunt of pain is like music to my ears....   :D :D

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Katherine
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 05:20:10 AM »
Dixy is finding it hard to hold onto Katherine and let's go of her legs letting her fly back into the ring.  As Katherine massages her sore pussy, Dixy reaches in and grabs her legs and drags her out of the ring onto the floor.  Dixy spreads Katherine's legs and lifts her foot.....yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Evangelina
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 05:54:25 AM »
Alicesey enters the ring to a foot to her stomach.  Before she can recover, she finds herself lifted on Eva's shoulders and dropped in a powerbomb, her tits shaking as she hits the mat.  Eva's foot presses on her breasts as she tries to get up...

As Eva looks down at her, Brunabruce jumps onto Eva's back.  One hand around Eva's throat and the other in position for a sleeper hold as her legs grip around that sexy waist....yt

{alt}

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:57:23 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to FawnL
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 06:23:36 AM »
Apnea is on her back as FawnL's land her knees on her stomach causing her to grunt.  Feeling anxious she reaches up and grabs FawnL's hair and forces her face into her breasts, "try these beginners".....yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:24:27 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 06:34:27 AM »
with Apnea on her back and FawnL face down in Apnea's tits, I run over and hit a sit down splash with my ass landing on Apnea's face and legs over Fawn's back pushing her face down deeper in Apnea's tits.

Me:  YAY!!! Two for the price of one!!

I keep my ass on Apnea's face while legs over Fawn so her face is in Apnea's tits, if you can call those mosquito bites tits.  Not sure what effect they will have on Fawn, if any but right now my ass is smothering out Apnea.

Me:  I wonder why they call you Apnea?  You don't seem to be having any problems sleeping under me.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Carmen and FawnL
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 07:10:30 AM »
Apnea weakly holds FawnL in place when suddenly the world goes dark under Carmen's ass.  Trapped, Apnea feel consciousness slip away...yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 07:10:58 AM by WildAtHeart »

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 09:33:43 AM »
..Omphhh...that bitch Apnea has got me trapped in her tits....trying to smother me out....no way....
then I feel a pair of legs pushing me further into the suffocating grip....but at the same time it looks that
Apnea has released her hold as her entire body has gone limp....

I only need to break free before I lose consciousness....I point my hands and feet on the mat and push up with all
my remaining strength....succeeding in opening a gap that allows me to breath....now I need to push away the bitch holding me there...
I open my arm wide and swing it back, my elbow connecting hard with the slut's ribs....I can hear her scream and she rolls away...

Finally I can get back on my knees and turn back finding that the bitch assaulting me was indeed Carmen the Loca Puta...!!
Now she is seated on her ass massaging her chest and in a flash I am over her sending a precise kick to her jaw that throws
her to the mat dazed...."Stay there Puta....!" I hiss as my eyes are dragged like hypnotized into Apnea's stretched legs and her
fantastic boots.....I know I want them...and in few seconds I pull them off her legs and wear them proudly...then I stand
admiring my legs...woowwww.....I feel on top of the world...  :D :D :D

FawnL

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 09:36:10 AM »
..===== NOTE FOR BILL ====

...Please darling check the pictures that you have added for this round as every time I enter this post my AntiMalware gives
me a warning, meaning that there is something alerting it. it did not happened before and not even yesterday so it has
to be related to one or more of the latest pics you added today...

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 05:28:34 PM »
Momentarily stunned by Fawn's kick to my jaw, I lie on my back staring at the lights.  Fawn removes the boots from the out cold Apnea, who was smothered under my bare sweaty ass and starts to put them on.  During that time I slowly make it to my feet.  When I see Fawn get to her feet, I charge at her and leap trying to take her down with a cross body block

FawnL

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 06:39:00 PM »
...just finish to zip up these beauties and admiring my stunning legs...woowww...Apnea is out cold, courtesy of Carmen....
I turn slightly and I see in the corner of my eyesight the Latina bitch running to me....I am ready to receive her....
raising my right knee, protected by the leather of the boot and smashing it into the bitch's jaw.

Carmen head is shaken and she drops to her knees....well dazed....
I grab her raven hair and pull and drag her to the near corner, smashing her face more times into the padded
turnbuckles.... "I am going to put your out, slut...and then I shall play with you..!".
I turn Carmen head, looking into her face that is showing a silly expression, her eyes rolling around...
I pull her up on her shaking legs and push her more into the corner, lifting her limp arms over the top rope and setting
her legs over the middle rope, thus opening them wide and exposing her groin, with her well shaven pussy in full view.....

I lean over her whispering into her ear.."Are you ready to be a good girl and cum for me..?"
and I start pushing my fingers up her love hole, finding it soaked ...wowww..you are already over excited, bitch...!!  :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:45:49 PM by FawnL »

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 06:58:09 PM »
I charge at Fawn, only to get a boot to my face.  I stumble around dazed as Fawn throws me into the corner, hooks my right leg over the middle rope on one side, my left leg over the middle rope on the other side leaving my naked body spread wide open pussy in full view of the cameras and everyone watching.  I notice Bill staring wide eyed at my exposed clit.  My head drooping down as I look between my tits down at my exposed slit.  I have been in the ring for a long time, I am all sweaty and aroused from some earlier fingerings and workings down there.  I can smell my own pussy and so can pretty much anyone within a few feet of that corner.  Fawn gets on her knees in front of me and starts inserting fingers into my wet very aroused snatch.  It doesn't take me more than about 20 seconds at this state to start cumming.