News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 19 - Final Round

• 52 Replies

FawnL

Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 19 - Final Round
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 09:42:47 PM »
...still massaging Carmen's clit I grab her hair and lift her face...."Look at me...slut.." I hiss in her face
then I plant my lips on hers and seal them in a wet kiss...and woowww...I can feel her warm cum squirting
from her pussy....and over my fingers.... I laugh loud .."Well, done...little baby.."
Carmen is still gushing cum...and her entire body is shaking under the huge orgasm....as soon as I release my grip
on her hair the Latina girl simply drops in front and falls face down onto the mat....too weak to even try stopping her fall....

I guess it will be an easy task now finishing her and throwing her out the ring....I am already thinking of a nice
humiliating finisher...I grab her ankles and lift her naked body....setting it upside down...folding the legs over the top ropes...
the groin placed right on the top of the turnbuckle and her head hanging down, the hair brushing the mat....

Well...well..well.....you know what is coming next....don't you..? I say loud so that the completely naked Carmen can hear me....
I am naked too, but wearing Apnea's boots.... :D :D Carmen is still dripping cum from the previous orgasm, flowing down her body...
and more will come soon.....   ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 12:43:52 AM »
Fawn has my legs spread wide in the ropes fingering me as I start to cum.  I can see Bill getting hard watching from the side as well as every other guy.  Fawn locks her lips with mine kissing me deeply, her hand deep into my pussy.  I have a massive orgasm that causes me to explode with my juices pouring onto the mat.  This knocks me out as I collapse out of the corner into a wet pile on the mat. 

Fawn decides to have more fun with me as she scoops me up and hangs my naked body upside down from the corner with my dripping wet pussy in the air.  Hooking my ankles under the middle rope, my knees folded over the top rope so I am hanging upside down in the tree of woe.  My pussy is still dripping juices as they flow over my stomach and the undersides of my tits.  I am pretty much out of it as my arms dangle limply to the mat, my long black soaked hair cascading on the canvas.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 03:41:11 AM »
Katherine never gave much thought to just how taunt the ropes that surrounded the ring were pulled in setting up the arena, but she was certainly thinking about it then as the rope sprung back up and threw her back onto the mat. The landing hadn't been what anyone would call gentle, though Katherine was just happy to be rid of the rope grinding against her pussy, one of her hands massaging her wounded sex while she rolled over onto her stomach and began to rise up onto her feet.

She got as far as one kee when now familiar hands grabbed her around the ankles and snatched her right out of the ring, Katherine barely managing to get her hands on the bottom rope on her way out. Another pull from Dixy made her hands slip and the Brit fell to the floor on her back, her head bouncing off the thinly padded floor in the process. Groaning she looked up to see Dixy standing over her with one foot raised to stomp down between her legs. "Oh no you don't bitch!" Katherine yelled as she pulled her knees up against her chest, yanking Dixy off balance before kicking out with both feet right into the falling woman's breasts.

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Katherine
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 05:06:07 AM »
Katherine's pussy in a tempting target as Dixy stands above her.  Taking too long, Dixy is surprised as Katherine pulls her legs back and manages to place her feet on Dixy's breasts and pushing her away.  Dixy goes flying back into the steel barrier and dazed, falls to the floor....yt

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 05:20:36 AM »
Katherine takes a moment to breathe a sigh of relief, she had come far too close to having Dixy stomping her sex into submission and even she wasn't sure how long she could have endured that. Scrambling back to her feet she feels torn between paying Dixy back, who looks oh so deliciously helpless on the floor, and climbing back into the ring where Riae and Sasha are hopefully still fighting and not eliminated yet. Sighing as she can not do both Katherine looks over at Dixy and smiles, deciding that Riae and Sasha can wait just a little longer.

"Oh come here you." She says to Dixy as she hauls her back up to her feet and drags her over to the ring, straining a bit but still managing to slide the woman back into the ring. Climbing inside Katherine gives Dixy's face and tits a few slaps to wake her up before moving to drop her ass right down over the woman's face for a smother.

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Evangelina
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 05:21:34 AM »
Brunabruce is trying to tighten her hold on Eva when she finds her back slammed against the corner causing her to loosen her hold and drop to the mat.  Eva reaches down and picks up Brunabruce in a Samoan drop, stunning her. 

Alicesey is recovering as Eva drops the bomb on Brunabruce. She rushes forward and aims her knee at Eva's head.....yt

{alt}
{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 05:36:13 AM »
Stunned against the barrier, Dixy cannot fight back as Katherine picks her up and throws her back into the ring.  She lays there looking at the ceiling as Katherine moves above her ad instead of the lights and steel girders, she now sees Katherine's sexy ass whicjh lowers onto her face, her nose winding up directly in her asshole as she swats at her feebly...yt

{alt}

Riae and Sasha engage in a tug of war with their hair as Sasha tried to bend Riae over the top rope.  Riae turns her body and rolls them so it is now Sasha over the top rope.  Riae bends down and takes a bite out of Sasha's breasts as they both try to bald their opponents head.

{alt}
{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 05:48:11 AM »
Katherine just ignores Dixy's futile attempts to push her away for the most part, though she does punish the woman by twisting those steel studded nipples of hers. "Come on now, scream for me Dixy, let me know how much...you....love this!" She tugs upwards on the woman's nipples before giving them another twist, though this time in the opposite direction just to keep things fresh. Her hips wiggle, grinding her ass down over Dixy's face so that her nose is wedged right up against her rosebud and her mouth well and truly covered by her sweaty cheeks. Dixy had been a lot of fun but it was time for Katherine to get an elimination in this fight.

She eyes Sasha and Riae's battle over on the ropes, not exactly sure who she would place a bet on though considering how long Riae has been in the match she wonders how long she can hold out against Sasha. "Now now Sasha, Riae, don't go tiring yourselves out before its my turn with both of you!" She calls out, chuckling as she shakes her shoulders to get her tits bouncing about for all the see and love.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 06:03:27 AM »
Dixy is trying to get Katherine off her but instead ends up with twisted nipples and her nose up Katherine's rosebud.  Dixy struggles under that sweaty but sexy ass until she stops moving....yt

Riae backs away with Sasha's hair still in her hands as she turns and flips Sasha to the mat.  Sasha tries to stand up but Riae puts her hands under her chin and her knee in her back and pulls back hard. 

{alt}
{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 06:17:53 AM »
Katherine had to give Dixy credit, she was proving herself quite the suicide girl with how long she was holding out despite having such an up close view of the Brit's wonderful ass, but even she couldn't last forever and when Dixy ceased squirming when she pulled on her nipple studs Katherine knew the girl was out. "Good night love, don't be a stranger now." She lifted her ass from the woman's face and spun around, leaning over to plant a loving kiss on Dixy's lips before seeking out the pair of Riae and Sasha.

They weren't far away and for the moment Riae was surprising Katherine as she had control over the lovely Sasha, bending the woman into a pretzel which had the side effect of putting Sasha's tits on display. Moving quickly Katherine tried to get in behind Riae to get her arms around her, Katherine's hands going right for the woman's tits as she would try to pull her off Sasha. "Miss me gorgeous?"

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:18:32 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 06:47:58 AM »
Riae is controlling Sasha when suddenly she feels Katherine's breasts press against her back and her hands cupping her breasts.  Riae lets go on Sasha as she is pulled away by her tits but has the piece of mind to send a heel into the back of Sasha's head. 

As she is pulled up, Riae plants her feet and reaches back, grabbing Katherine around the neck "yes I did sexy" and pulls Katherine over her and onto the mat...yt

{alt}
{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 06:59:32 AM »
Katherine felt so good having her hands on Riae's tits again, something about there being no place like home or something like that she things to herself. Her fingers bury themselves in those plump mounds, kneading the warm tit flesh while paying special attention to pinch those studded nipples between her fingers. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." Katherine says just before Riae answers her with action rather than words, pulling her over her shoulder and dropping Katherine down onto her back, a position Kathertine is quite used to by that point in the match.

The ring trembles under her as she lands, Katherine's own heavy tits bouncing from the impact, though it isn't all fun as a jolt of pain shoots through her back. Although the drop could have been a lot worse if Riae had done more than just drop her, for which she is thankful. "Such a good view..." She teases with come hither eyes as only she can do, only for her right hand to shoot up between Riae's legs to tug and claw at those lovely pussy lips.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2017, 07:24:02 AM »
Riae is finding herself tired, having been in the fight since the beginning, so after flipping Katherine over she just stands there for a minute to catch her breathe.  As she stands above Katherine and looking down and that beautiful body, she doesn't have time to react to Katherine's fingers tangling into her pussy and clit.

Frozen for a minute, she eventually comes to and decides to fall forward onto Katherine who fingers are penetrating her.  Facing her clit, Riae decides to sink her fingers into Katherine's orifice to get some payback....yt

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 07:40:34 AM »
The look on Riae's face as Katherine ravages the woman's sex from below was absolutely priceless and it seemed like the bluenette was enjoying herself, she certainly wasn't offering much resistance. "Love my touch that much huh?" Katherine says with a wicked smirk on her lips, her fingers working their way past the woman's labia before long. However that must have woken Riae up as the woman droped down on top of her, Katherine squirming to slide back enough so her face wasn't being smothered by Riae's sex. She struggles to prop herself up on one elbow while her other hand remains dedicated to fingering Riae's pussy, giving the piercings in the woman's labia a tug now and then.

Riae however didn't fall just so she could rest her feet, the woman diving right into Katherine's pussy that was still reeling from having the middle rope dragged over it. "Fuck you know how to turn me on my blue haired slut!" Katherine yelps out, half laughing and half moaning while her feet slide about, lightly kicking Sasha in the process.

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2017, 08:01:12 AM »
Riae's fingers open Katherine's labia, pinching and twisting them a bit as her tongue plunges deep inside.  Taking a breathe "you know I'm the best you've ever had sweetie" before diving back in, Riae ignores her own pussy while trying to bring Katherine to the brink....yt

{alt}