News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 19 - Final Round

• 52 Replies

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 19 - Final Round
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 08:12:13 AM »
An involuntary shudder rocks Katherine's body, her legs stretching out fully as her muscles tense up in response to the countless waves of pleasure coursing through her. "Presume much don't you?" She says before biting her lower lip to stop herself from letting out a particularly loud moan as yet another, albeit far stronger, wave of euphoria shoots throughout her body from Riae's invasive tongue.

Its all she can do to push the pleasure to the corners of her mind long enough to focus on the task at hand, or at least function somewhat despite the haze of impending orgasm messing with her mind. The two fingers inside Riae's sex swirl about as they plunge knuckle deep inside her, Katherine leaning her head down to lock the metal stud in her tongue against Riae's pulsing clit.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 04:45:37 PM »
I voted for Katherine-Lyanna. She fought hard during the whole battle royale!

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Katherine
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »
Focused on Katherine's clit, Riae finds herself increasing in pleasure as Katherine's stud excites her pleasure spot.  Fingers going in deep in her pussy, Riae responds in kind working her tongue in deep, her right hand moves around Katherine's silky bottom and her finger inserts itself in her rosebud and starts exploring.

Riae starts quivering inside her as she is trying to get Katherine off in mutual orgasm in the ring...yt

{alt}

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Evangelina
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2017, 05:19:26 AM »
From across the ring, Quinne sees Eva looking confused as Alicesey cautiously approaches her.   Quinne sneaks and grabs Eva's leg and lifts it up and throws a fist towards her pussy.  Alicesey sees this and moves forward to drop kick Eva's back as she is off balance by the ropes...yt

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 05:19:58 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2017, 08:07:12 PM »
Perhaps it would have served Katherine better to fight Riae off, to seperate herself from the blue haired beauty rather than compete with her in a battle of stamina so soon after her fight with Dixy. She had been worked up from the rope incident and Riae was one of the most dangerous women to go up against already, Katherine struggling to maintain her composure as Riae fucked her hard with both fingers and that incredible tongue of her's. Her own tongue vibrated against Riae's clit thanks to her moaning which only intensified when Riae pushed a finger into her rear hole, the Brit humping the other woman's face while she drove a third finger deep inside of Riae's dripping wet pussy.

This was a race now and it was one Katherine could only hope would be a tie now as she was at the edge of what she could withstand. She pressed her knees upward, massaging Riae's steel adorned breasts with them. Her eyes then shut tight, Katherine burying her face against Riae's sex as she began to spasm in orgasm, her juices splashing out over Riae's face! Her fingers pumped furiously inside of Riae, looking to drag a mutual orgasm out of her.

Offline CFreferee

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2017, 08:26:32 PM »
hey Evangelina, can i licks your feet?  ::)

FawnL

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2017, 08:53:12 PM »
...Having Carmen hanging upside down, completely in my power makes me feel so aroused that I can hardly hold my wet
pussy from dripping....I look down at the dazed Latina and place my foot on her throat, pushing hard and chocking her as I slap her groin splashing her cum around....I see how she is struggling, her body twitching for both the lack of air and my hits....ok, bitch...let's go giving
the crowd another show....I hiss...and push my fingers once more deep inside your soaked love hole, pumping in and out and also
pinching your clit....ah ah ah...you are not resisting more than 15 seconds..and you gush cum squirting high like a fountain as you grunt and moan....I lift my foot, allowing you to breath and enjoy this further orgasm.....You are completely destroyed and soon I shall kick
you out of the ring....I am going to be the final winner...
I lift Carmen's legs, unbinding her from the ropes and letting her fall down, her head smashing into the mat and remaining in a heap in the corner, unable to move, just shaking and dripping cum....as weak as a baby... !!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:42:29 AM by FawnL »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2017, 12:31:44 AM »
I am hanging limp and nearly outcold upside down in the corner, my pussy dripping wet from both sweat and my arousal.  Eva comes near by to try to help me but she gets double teamed by a couple of these sluts again before she can.  Fawn goes back to work on me placing her foot against my throat as she inserts her fingers into my pussy and starts pumping away.  I had several smaller orgasms tonight in the ring that have worn me down, but the build up in this one is the big one as I explode gushing and squirting my juices across the ring.  It is so powerful that it knocks me out. I hang limply, eyes closed, arms out stretched as my juices flow all down my upside down body onto my face.  Fawn unhooks my right leg, then my left leg allowing me to collapse in the corner.  I land on my head, my body folding up over me, ass pointing in the air, my legs over my face feet above my head as I lay folded up in a matchbook position, my own sweaty ripe and wet pussy in my face smelling myself as I drip my love juices into my open mouth.  Wild Bill starts begging for my thong.

FawnL

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2017, 01:18:08 AM »
...well, well...not bad indeed ...I think admiring Carmen's final position....her groin in full view....and woowww...look at that....
her juices dripping right on her face....ah ah ah...the bitch is drinking her own cum.....really spectacular...

OK....now I need to find my next and probably last opponent...the Battle is getting to its end and few bitches are left around...

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Carmen, Katherine, Evangelina and FawnL
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2017, 02:47:09 AM »
Riae feels Katherine's juices flow over her lips which causes her to explode too, both sexy girls cumming together on the mat.  Riae looks over and sees FawnL defeating Carmen and with Katherine convulsing in orgasm decides to eliminate FawnL

Sasha enters the ring to FawnL's left and as FawnL looks to knock out the wobbly bitch, Riae takes the advantage running forward and grabbing FawnL's hair and smashing it into Sasha's forehead, knocking her out of the match.  She quickly turns FawnL around and bulldogs her into the mat.  Riae grabs Carmen off the ropes and lays her on the mat before grabbing FawnL and draping them into a 69, pressing FawnL's face deep in Carmen's kitty.

{alt}

Running low on steam, she turns only to be confronted by both Eva and Katherine who cum at her together as Riae is so tired to put up any more resistance....

Which fighter will win the Battle Royale?  Suicide Girl Katherine or FCF Girl Eva...

{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:48:23 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2017, 04:19:20 AM »
After several seconds that seem to stretch on for eternity Katherine starts to come down from her latest orgasm, enough at least so that she can get back to her feet just as Eva slams Riae down onto the mat. Pushing herself the last little bit back to her feet she turns to face the side of Eva and then fires off a swift kick to the back of Eva's head to knock her clean off of Riae. Whether she made it in time to save her from elimination she wasn't sure, but that didn't matter as much as bringing the hurt to Eva here. No non suicide girl was going to win this match, not if she had anything to say about.

{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2017, 04:41:35 AM »
"Sorry love, but the final two should be suicide girls and you just don't quite make that cut." Katherine retorts right back at Eva while the woman is getting back to her feet, waiting for her to turn around to face her before she drives her foot right into the other woman's gut. "Now lets put an end to your time here!" Katherine shouts as she reaches around to grab Eva by the back of her head, dropping down onto her knees to bring Eva's chin slamming down onto the top of her head in a forceful stunner! With any luck Eva would stumble back and trip over Riae's barely moving form just to make the move all the sweeter.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2017, 04:55:56 AM »
The mat shakes beneath the two women as Katherine drops to her knees with Eva in tow, the top of her head throbbing in pain from the stunner but considering the state her move left Eva in the pain seems incredibly worth it. Looking over she finds Eva face down on the mat not far away from her, a wicked smile sppearing on the Brit's lips as she knows exactly what to do then. Getting back to her feet Katherine closes the few feet between them, stepping up to Eva's side before leaning down and reaching around to grip Eva by her plump, firm breasts. Come here you." Katherine says softly, pulling Eva back to her feet and then letting go as soon as she feels the woman won't just fall back over.

"Now bye!" She suddenly shouts as she jumps up into the air and goes for a killer drop kick to the upper back of Eva, going for broke in an attempt to send her flying right into the corner for Fawn and Carmen lay unmoving in their 69.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2017, 05:13:19 AM »
The match is winding down and it seems like we will have a winner soon.

Both Eva and Katherine have been great fighters and have put a lot of sweat, tears and sexual juices into this match.

Match locks at midnight EST (one hour from now) so vote if you haven't. 

Wild Bill

{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2017, 05:15:46 AM »
What goes up has to come down and Katherine is by no means exempt to this rule of physics, her drop kick going off without a hitch but she still drops back down onto her side afterward. Fortunately even with the time it takes her to roll back onto her feet Eva isn't able to rise off the pile of bodies in the corner, the gorgeous Fawn and Carmen grunting from the extra weight coming down on top of them but other than that they remain quite still.  She casts a quick glance over at Riae who has finally started to rise and seeing a golden opportunity Katherine can't help but risk it all for the big finsh.

She is quick to close in on Riae, grabbing her by the shoulder and spinning her around before she even knows whats happening. "Sorry love, raincheck." Katherine says as she slams her body into Riae's, tits mashing together as she furiously makes out with the woman, and all the whileKatherine is pushing Riae back towards the corner where three other women await her.

Her hands slip under Riae's armpits just as the woman is about to step back onto Eva, Carmen, and Fawn where she suddenly lifts Riae up into the air and drops down onto her ass in a sit out power bomb that drops Riae right down on top of the other three!